Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,586 members, 7,955,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:20 PM

DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 (60258 Views)

Mysteries Of NoLand (Book 1) / Daylight Mysteries / DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2019
everton4life:
man pls updates naw
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 8:33pm On Jul 11, 2019
dragonstar14:
man pls updates naw
Sure, bro. As i didnt see comments, i was getting a bit paranoid. Updates coming up.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by YoungBruzzy(m): 3:20am On Jul 12, 2019
Its not that your readers don't know how to comment.. but, it seems the story is not longer forthcoming, so that's more or the reason why you are not getting enough comments. As we can't comments on NOTHING..
You are just posting Typing, Typing Since these days, and we didn't see any update.
I can assure you that as soon as you start to update steady, they will come back..

1 Like

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by RealLordZeus(m): 7:37am On Jul 12, 2019
YoungBruzzy:
Its not that your readers don't know how to comment.. but, it seems the story is not longer forthcoming, so that's more or the reason why you are not getting enough comments. As we can't comments on NOTHING..
You are just posting Typing, Typing Since these days, and we didn't see any update.
I can assure you that as soon as you start to update steady, they will come back..
Spot on, yeah we are not paying the fella, but there is no sense in putting ppl on edge every day by posting "Typing" and later ditch their hope and yet still repeat same the following day, if the posting is going to be once or twice a week, let it be known , no one is forcing u to update and like I said earlier paying u , take your time and be consistent

2 Likes

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Vidamia(m): 8:10am On Jul 12, 2019
The op is always online waiting for comments.... that's why I love ironkurtain......
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 7:46pm On Jul 12, 2019
RealLordZeus:

Spot on, yeah we are not paying the fella, but there is no sense in putting ppl on edge every day by posting "Typing" and later ditch their hope and yet still repeat same the following day, if the posting is going to be once or twice a week, let it be known , no one is forcing u to update and like I said earlier paying u , take your time and be consistent
Sorry,bro. the 'typing' ish was just to keep the thread alive. it will stop from now.

2 Likes

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 11:12pm On Jul 12, 2019
grin Alright I Know I Messed Up But You Guys Have To Admit, The "typing" Stuff Is Kind Of Funny.

Or Is It Only Me That Thinks So?

1 Like

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by YoungBruzzy(m): 11:59pm On Jul 12, 2019
everton4life:
grin Alright I Know I Messed Up But You Guys Have To Admit, The "typing" Stuff Is Kind Of Funny.

Or Is It Only Me That Thinks So?

Bro, its not funny!! Imagine you raising up our hope of getting an update when you are pretty sure that no update is forthcoming.. Its not good enough.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by rubenson(m): 1:44am On Jul 13, 2019
I don show,who wan show me the show make i show
Kikikikikik.......better late than never

Everton4life,,,,,,,u 3 much,u 2 get sense ooo
U dey smoke??
Abeg no vex,,,,its jst a question plz
Becos as 4 me;i only high wen i want 2 make pals feel higher
So don't tell me u wrote this story with a low IQ,because this story deserved 2 be a Nigerian movie
& u most do me a favore 2 be among ur cast who will play the high'ing role

Love u dude,,,,,,,Oya carry go,no dulling biko
Nexttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 11:29am On Jul 13, 2019
YoungBruzzy:

Bro, its not funny!! Imagine you raising up our hope of getting an update when you are pretty sure that no update is forthcoming.. Its not good enough.
alright bro. noted

2 Likes

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 11:30am On Jul 13, 2019
rubenson:
I don show,who wan show me the show make i show
Kikikikikik.......better late than never

Everton4life,,,,,,,u 3 much,u 2 get sense ooo
U dey smoke??
Abeg no vex,,,,its jst a question plz
Becos as 4 me;i only high wen i want 2 make pals feel higher
So don't tell me u wrote this story with a low IQ,because this story deserved 2 be a Nigerian movie
& u most do me a favore 2 be among ur cast who will play the high'ing role

Love u dude,,,,,,,Oya carry go,no dulling biko
Nexttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
lol. Bro abeg no whine me na.

1 Like

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 12:30am On Jul 14, 2019
wink COMING RIGHT UP TODAY. STAY TUNED

1 Like

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by rubenson(m): 5:37am On Jul 14, 2019
I'm awake since ur last comment (12:30am) ,waiting for the update & still no clue
nw my eyes ar heavy & i want 2 sleep the sleep u made me wasted,so wait for me to wake up b4 u update
NB;I will wake up by 12:00 noon
So wait 4 me
Na u cos am

1 Like

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 11:23am On Jul 14, 2019
Typing..... angry

Just kidding grin

EPISODE 14
"..What?!!" The silmultaneous voices of Daniel and Eric echoed. Esther was also confused at this point.
"Look" Dr Adekoya said as she faced Eric "Put your gun down and let's have Daniel treated then i assure you i will explain everything."
Eric shifted his gaze from his mother and glared at Daniel who returned his gaze with a heated look of his own.
"Eric!!" The doctor cried out, her voice was stern this time.
"Fine" Eric sighed and put his weapon away. He stretched his hand to Daniel who swatted it away with disgust. He wasn't surprised.
"I can get up fine on my own,thank you" Daniel stood up and headed inside.
"Suit yourself" Eric replied carelessly to a retreating and limping Daniel. He then turned to his mother who had a solemn look on her face.
"For all this is worth,mom" He said "You better be telling the truth"
Moments later, they all gathered in the living room . Thank's to the doctor's expertise, the bullet was removed from Daniel's leg and it was bandaged properly. He sat in the middle of his mother and Annabelle facing the opposite couch which occupied Dr Adekoya and Eric.Beside's the obvious confusion on Esther's face,the deadpan expression and Annabelle's face and the heated glares exchanged between Eric and Daniel, everything seemed.....alright.
Mrs Adekoya sighed sadly and began:
"Joseph Johnson. He was quite the special one. Dedicated. Resilient.Hardworking.Aspiring. We met a long time ago in the university and we were both medicine students. He was a what you young people would call a 'nerd'. Everything was always all about studies and experiment to him. Don't get me wrong,i was quite brilliant too but i was nowhere near his level. He was way too brilliant you would have believed he wasn't normal.."
Daniel raised an eyebrow at her.
"I meant in a good way" She clarified and he smiled.
"His determination to know more and my willingness to learn from him was what brought us together. We were quite the couple although we kept our relationship discreet until we finished from the university and did our youth service. It was like we were meant to be. After about seven years of dating,he proposed and unsurprisingly i accepted" She paused and her smile disappeared replaced by a frown.
"What happened then?" Esther asked. She really needed to wrap her head around all these. It was way too much to bear.
"My parents" Dr adekoya replied, a sharp edge to her tone. "You see at that time Joseph wasnt financially stable and my parents didn't feel he could take care of me.But i saw what they couldn't. His determination to succeed.There is no way a man with a heart and brain like Joseph's wouldn't make it in this life. I was willing to stand by him throughout his hard times but my parents would not hear of it. To them, money was everything. They went as far as to push me to a corner: Terminate the relationship with him or be disowned by them. I chose the former,a decision i regret to this very day. I will never forget the look of pain in his eyes when i ended the relationship. He later moved out with his father to another location. Unknown to him and my parents, i was carrying his child. Eventually my parents found out and were very angry. They believed it was all planned in order to force a marriage between us. But how was that possible? Even i didn't know i was pregnant until weeks after he left. My parents in blind rage disowned me and threw me out of their house leaving me to fend for myself"
Mrs Adekoya had began to cry at this point as all the memories came flooding back. Eric put his arm around her and began to soothe her. She wiped her face and continued:
"I stayed with a friend of mine and began to work as a secretary. She did all she could to assist me and i was very grateful.Several months later,i put to bed and had a boy..."
She paused and smiled at Eric.
"..You"
"It seemed after the birth of Eric,everything seemed to work out for me" She continued "After a year i got a job and moved out and got a place of my own. For years everything was stable and i was alright.What remained to make me happy was to find the father of my child. Imagine how heartbroken i was when i heard Joseph had gotten married and had a child. I went with Eric to the venue where the child's naming ceremony was held and that's when i finally saw him. Joseph. He looked so happy with you,Esther and the baby in your arms"
Esther smiled and held Daniel's hand warmly.He returned the favour by putting his hand around her.
"At that moment,i could have been jealous and caused a scene there but instead i was....happy. " Mrs Adekoya continued. " I know it sounds strange but it's true. Seeing Joseph happy just melted my heart there and it made me realise he deserved it.Everything i went through was never his fault.It was so ironic that i severed ties with him because of my parents who in turn severed ties with me. Life can be so funny. I left the venue with eric and decided to raise him on my own. Try as i could to find love again,i just coudn't. You can never forget your first love. Then i heard the news that he died few months later"
She faced Esther "I'm sorry"
"Its okay." Esther replied " I guess i could say the feeling is mutual" she laughed.
"So that naming ceremony you took me to years ago.." Eric began
"..Was Daniel's" His mother completed.
Eric sighed.If there was any ounce of doubt he had before,it was all cleared now. Now he knew why he felt the air of familiarity around Daniel.
"Daniel" He called out. "Please accept my apology for my earlier actions "
"Its fine" Daniel replied. " I suggest you should channel your hatred for the vampires to one direction because there are two things we have in common now."
"Which are ?"
" Blood and Luke. The latter whom is responsible for the death of my Dad" Daniel replied.
Eric gave him a look.
"Our Dad" Daniel corrected.
"WHAT!!" Mrs Adekoya was stunned.
"Yes,ma" Daniel faced her. " It's quite a long story. I would have loved to tell you and Eric but i cant have us getting two long tales in one morning." he joked.
"its 3:00am in the morning. Wow" Mrs Adekoya glanced at her watch.
"I have to be at work early" She stood up. "Thank you all for your audience and thank you especially for your understanding,Esther.You dont know how much it means to me"
"Youre welcome" Esther stood up and hugged the Doctor " And remember my home is open to you any time. If you ever want to visit, feel free to come around."
"And you too,Eric" She turned to Eric " Just dont turn the house upside down with Daniel"
Everyone chuckled at her statement.
"Doctor" Daniel said "When i have the time,i will come by the hospital and give you all the details"
"Ill be expecting you" Dr adekoya smiled and left with Eric following.
Esther bid her son and Annabelle goodmorning and retired to her room, leaving the couple in the living room.
"Ann" Daniel sat beside her and put his arm around her. "You've been quiet since. Kind of unlike you"
"Well it has been quite a long day. " She replied. " This is one of the strangest days of my life"
"Tell me about it" he chuckled.
Annabelle was about to reply when something caught her attention.
"Daniel!" She cried out " Your necklace!!"
"What?" He followed her eyes to his neck just in time to see his necklace glowing. The necklace his grandfather had bought for him on his birthday. He quickly pulled it off and tossed it on the table. The 'W' symbol glowed few more times before it stopped. Daniel carefully picked up the necklace and examined it.
"What just happened?" he voiced out his thoughts before indeliberately pressing the W symbol on the ball of the necklace. A rattling sound was heard within the ball and it split into two,revealing a small piece of folded paper within.
"Wow" Annabelle's eyes was wide at this point.
"This day just keeps getting weirder and weirder" Daniel muttered and unfolded the piece of paper. It was quite old and contained words written with skyblue-colored ink. The words were thus:

'Luke the immortal.But not the invincible. Above all but vulnerable to one. One poison deadlier than the other. Werewolf venom triumphs over vampire virus.The might of the bat will fall to the fangs of the wolf. '

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by rubenson(m): 12:37pm On Jul 14, 2019
u ar GREAT man,i love u,keep it up Jst nw i woke up Oya carry go !!! Nexttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt plzzzzzzz
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by YoungBruzzy(m): 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2019
Thanks for the update.. but try to give us more plsss in other to compensate us.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by RealLordZeus(m): 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2019
Keep it up man! Awesome
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2019
YoungBruzzy:
Thanks for the update..
but try to give us more plsss in other to compensate us.
you're welcome bro.

Wait a minute...........compensate??
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 7:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
RealLordZeus:
Keep it up man! Awesome
gracias,brother.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by YoungBruzzy(m): 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2019
everton4life:
you're welcome bro.

Wait a minute...........compensate??
yes Naaaaa... compensate us for all the Time that you didn't update..
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 12:11am On Jul 15, 2019
YoungBruzzy:

yes Naaaaa... compensate us for all the Time that you didn't update..
Ok bro. Ill see what i can do. cool

1 Like

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Hardes(m): 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2019
thanks for the update
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 5:45pm On Jul 15, 2019
Hardes:
thanks for the update
smiley cool
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 9:53pm On Jul 15, 2019
Working on getting the full edition ready. cool

Readers in the house. GET READY!! FULL STORY AVAILABLE SOON!! STAY TUNED!! cheesy

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by rubenson(m): 1:26am On Jul 16, 2019
ok ooooo Still awake waiting !!
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 2:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
rubenson:
ok ooooo
Still awake waiting !!
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 11:33am On Jul 17, 2019
cool UPDATE COMING UP TODAY
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2019
Deep within an abandoned area was an uncompleted building. In it sat four men surrounding a lamp and playing a game of cards. These men were what you could refer to as the scum of the earth. Hardened criminals who had wasted lives without remorse. And they all looked the same. Rugged,heartless and ugly. This place was their regular hideout where they all met to drink and gamble as a means of celebration of a successful raid.
The snap of a twig from a short distance outside the building caught their attention and they paused.
"Tunde" The leader whispered to a short guy beside him. "Find out what that was."
The short guy got up and brought out a revolver from his back pocket. With a look of alert on his face, he cocked it and stepped out. The remaining three were waiting for his return when an ear-piercing scream was heard. They quickly sprang to their feet and pulled out their guns. Moments later,footsteps could be heard approaching the building and the silouhette of a man stopped by the doorway.
"Who's there?!!" The leader bellowed in anger pointing his gun to the doorway. "Show yourself!"
The man stepped into the light revealing himself with a sinister grin on his face and a fresh heart in his bloodied hands.
"Razor!" The leader gasped in shock with his comrade mirroring his countenance.
"Surprise!!" Razor tossed the heart away and waved his two hands at them.They were too stunned to reply. The leader stood shaking with fear as beads of sweat began to form on his forehead.
"Im hurt" Razor pouted mockingly placing a hand over his chest" I was expecting a better reception than this. But then again i shouldn't be surprised. Considering how you betrayed me and pushed me to the police net. And then took over my position as leader. Bravo!!"
Razor finished,clapping his hands for emphasis.
"You know i have to thank you" He continued as he faced the leader squarely. "Your treachery made me what i am today. Im much more powerful than before. I am immortal. And what better way to celebrate my ascension to immortality by getting rid of the wretched scum who betrayed my trust!!"
Razor's eyes had turned red with blood lust and he began to advance towards them.
In an act of desperation and fear,the leader shot Razor putting a bullet into his forehead. His fear increased as he realized the futility of his attempt. Razor calmly pulled out the bullet from his forehead to the awe of the three.
"You really shouldn't have done that" He growled angrily. " I initially wanted to make your deaths swift and painless but guess what? I changed my mind"
With the speed of light he charged towards the three men....

2 Likes

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 5:56pm On Jul 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by RealLordZeus(m): 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
Nice one bro
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2019
RealLordZeus:
Nice one bro
THANKS MAN
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Hardes(m): 8:23am On Jul 18, 2019
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka With Founding Members Of Pyrate In 1952 (Throwback Photo) / Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss / "I'm" Or "Am" - Why Are We Such Careless Users Of The English Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.