Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,082 members, 7,835,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance (3051 Views)

Girl I Gave A Lift Today Stole My Phone / Epic Response A Guy Gave A Gal(pics) / That ONE GOOD Thing You Missed About Your Ex..u May Not Get Elsewhere. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by igotalk(m): 1:22pm On Dec 17, 2009
~Sauron~:

Which better chance?
My mindset is: There's always a better woman out there.
99% of em ex, i wish i never met em at all.

see 99% of them you said u wish you never met, but if there was one that was good and things could work out why not? theres always a better woman out there abi? good luck, in this day and age of most women buying into that independent crap and that i dont need a man crap they fed by the media
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by Sauron1: 1:24pm On Dec 17, 2009
igotalk:

see 99% of them you said u wish you never met, but if there was one that was good and things could work out why not? theres always a better woman out there abi? good luck, in this day and age of most women buying into that independent crap and that i dont need a man crap they fed by the media

There's always a better woman out there. . . . . .
Just be patient, know exactly what you are looking for and the rest is history.
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by TheSly: 1:28pm On Dec 17, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Lmao grin grin
A whole Sly, u cant find a way to make her succumb. i am disappointed tongue
Naah. . . . .Not after making up for the 3rd time.
I finally ran out of excuses. . . .Thus. . . . . . cheesy sad
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by igotalk(m): 1:33pm On Dec 17, 2009
The Sly:

The last one. . . . .I think i still have feelinz for her.
Unfortunately she's stubborn and insensitive.
. . . . . . Anger has beclouded her sense of Judgement sad sad

ahhh, those ones. i dated one like that , the problem with girls like that they dont see their fault
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by TOPE20001(f): 1:35pm On Dec 17, 2009
The Sly:

Naah. . . . .Not after making up for the 3rd time.
I finally ran out of excuses. . . .Thus. . . . . . cheesy sad

Eeya atleast u tried, 3 gboza for u cheesy
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by TheSly: 1:37pm On Dec 17, 2009
igotalk:

ahhh, those ones. i dated one like that , the problem with girls like that they dont see their fault
Right on the money.

TOPE2000!:

Eeya atleast u tried, 3 gboza for u cheesy
Since i got you now. . . .
I aint goin' nowhere!! kiss cool
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by TOPE20001(f): 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2009
The Sly:

Since i got you now. . . .
I aint goin' nowhere!! kiss cool

Yes ooooooo
U are my yemi my lover grin grin grin
if i see u eyeing any other babe, na wahala u dey ask for angry tongue
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by TheSly: 1:42pm On Dec 17, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Yes ooooooo
U are my yemi my lover grin grin grin
if i see u eyeing any other babe, na wahala u dey ask for angry tongue
O' Course!
Why would i wanna stare at any other babe?
What else would i be looking for? cheesy
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by TOPE20001(f): 1:42pm On Dec 17, 2009
The Sly:

O' Course!
Why would i wanna stare at any other babe?
What else would i be looking for?  cheesy

I think of anything else u can be looking for grin
Everything dey, na friday God made me grin grin grin grin
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by TheSly: 1:45pm On Dec 17, 2009
TOPE2000!:

I think of anything else u can be looking for grin
Everything dey, na friday God made me grin grin grin grin
Awwwwwww. . . .My head is boiling right now at 460 °C . . . cheesy
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by TOPE20001(f): 1:53pm On Dec 17, 2009
The Sly:

Awwwwwww. . . .My head is boiling right now at 460 °C . . . cheesy

No let ur head boil oo
U knw i need ur loving everyday kiss cheesy
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by igotalk(m): 1:55pm On Dec 17, 2009
Wetin be all this love in tokyo grin
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by TOPE20001(f): 1:56pm On Dec 17, 2009
igotalk:

Wetin be all this love in tokyo grin

u dey jelux cheesy
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by igotalk(m): 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2009
i no jelux ooo, i get my woman, ride on u two, just make sure i get my iv
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by Keyshia42: 4:01pm On Dec 17, 2009
i want y a ll to think of life as a great road trip, if u spend too much time looking back at where u ve been, u will miss wats ahead.

I av tried to go back to my 1st love and make the relationship work for more than 3 times, it was because whenever i am in another relationship i miss him and the things we do together. But now i have realised i got to let him go and allow someone take over my heart.So i focus on enjoyin the present by not looking back at thesame time hopin for the better thats ahead.

For i believe it can only get better.

Now i am healed from the luggage of the past and i am with someone who loves me just the way i want to be loved (did i say my 1st love i back again smiley but no way am going to give him a chance. I have a future with someone else and i am ready to pay the price of staying with this new person. grin
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by igotalk(m): 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2009
Keyshia42:

i want y a ll to think of life as a great road trip, if u spend too much time looking back at where u ve been, u will miss wats ahead.

I av tried to go back to my 1st love and make the relationship work for more than 3 times, it was because whenever i am in another relationship i miss him and the things we do together. But now i have realised i got to let him go and allow someone take over my heart.So i focus on enjoyin the present by not looking back at thesame time hopin for the better thats ahead.

For i believe it can only get better.

Now i am healed from the luggage of the past and i am with someone who loves me just the way i want to be loved (did i say my 1st love i back again smiley but no way am going to give him a chance. I have a future with someone else and i am ready to pay the price of staying with this new person. grin

best of luck but u never know u might still belong to your 1st love , lifes crazy like that. hope it works out for u. The mistake most people make is when they say lifes a road trip , dont look back etc, just cuz u got back with ur ex dont mean you spend all ur day thinking about them and went looking for them. things ve their way of happening, ur happiness could come from ur past or future
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by 190: 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

None. . .once broken. . .the link remains broken!

your matter is very difficult 2 contrl in the 1st place~
no wonder~
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by iice(f): 5:54pm On Dec 17, 2009
newtontoyo:

Remember that a samurai without a Head cant get a second chance to plan right and fight again.
Nobody is Mr or Mrs perfect.Nobody gets it right all the time cool

LOL who cares about a second chance grin If you don't do it right the first time, no point in wasting energy cheesy

I laff in bengali cheesy cheesy It surely burns! grin grin The bats is proud cool Gotham rules grin
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by igotalk(m): 5:59pm On Dec 17, 2009
potential to run through men (check)
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by iice(f): 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2009
grin grin grin A permanent seat in the 90% grin grin grin
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by echobee(f): 10:41am On Dec 18, 2009
none,i wished i never met them
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by smooooooth: 10:56am On Dec 18, 2009
people never change, take em back, u end up breaking up wiv them again for same reason.
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 18, 2009
iice:

LOL who cares about a second chance grin If you don't do it right the first time, no point in wasting energy cheesy

I laff in bengali cheesy cheesy It surely burns! grin grin The bats is proud cool Gotham rules grin

A Dead,Headless SAMURAI will 4eva wish he had ducked wen he had d time and plan a re-fight.(guess u catch d drift)

psssss.just to let u know,dont laff loud in BENGALI,d place is full of vampire bats,try Artartica for a change
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by iice(f): 1:14pm On Dec 18, 2009
smooooooth:

people never change, take em back, u end up breaking up wiv them again for same reason.

Bros you sabi jare. Nor mind the leopards wey wan turn to tiger grin
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by iice(f): 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2009
newtontoyo:

A Dead,Headless SAMURAI will 4eva wish he had ducked wen he had d time and plan a re-fight.(guess u catch d drift)

psssss.just to let u know,dont laff loud in BENGALI,d place is full of vampire bats,try Artartica for a change

Not forever i think, but i get your drift wink
If i talk another one. . it will take it to another place so let me keep quiet for Asgard awaits me grin

pssss just so you know, i'm into vampire bats. . so Bengali is much as home as Antarctica to me cheesy
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by LordReed(m): 1:16pm On Dec 18, 2009
Abeg u guys should leave Motorbike Samurai alone o! (or u'll wake up one day with a Katana up ur a$$  grin tongue grin tongue grin tongue )

As for me I've come to know ain't no getting back wit ex's cos it's like broken glass can't just stick it togeda again.
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by iice(f): 1:26pm On Dec 18, 2009
Lord_Reed:

Abeg u guys should leave Motorbike Samurai alone o! (or u'll wake up one day with a Katana up your a$$  grin tongue grin tongue grin tongue )

As for me I've come to know ain't no getting back wit ex's cos it's like broken glass can't just stick it togeda again.

Tolded them oo! grin
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by smooooooth: 1:28pm On Dec 18, 2009
iice:

Bros you sabi jare. Nor mind the leopards wey wan turn to[b] tiger[/b] grin

them no fit no matter how hard they try.

wetin be the whole samurai talk, abi una wan act chinese film.

me i love some chi cha ya ka ta ya! so make una tell me make i siddon watch. cool
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by iice(f): 1:41pm On Dec 18, 2009
Samurai na japanese and i was japanese in another life tongue
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by smooooooth: 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2009
lol, okay sorry, but japanese and chinese no real diff. and i op u still got the japanese samurai skills from ur past life. cos i fink igotalk rily wants your head. goodluck!
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by iice(f): 1:55pm On Dec 18, 2009
shocked There is alot of differences oo between the 2 lol. And yes. . .my katana has seen many battles cheesy
Hehehehe. . .he can join the millions waiting in line grin And thanks grin
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by smooooooth: 2:00pm On Dec 18, 2009
iice:

shocked There is alot of differences oo between the 2 lol. And yes. . .my katana has seen many battles cheesy
Hehehehe. . .he can join the millions waiting in line grin And thanks grin

okay i hear, i trust ur katana, but criously when are u gonna melt. i bet every NLer looks 4wrd to dat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too? / . / Easiest Way To Win Over Any Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.