Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,279 members, 7,826,082 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies (10208 Views)

If Jesus Is Called The Son Of God, Do You Think That Makes Him God? / Why Did God Do These Things? Inviting Reyginus And Any Other Interested Parties / Share Your Testimonies Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by axeman85(m): 1:08pm On Dec 28, 2009
He has blessed me abundantly and done exceedinly great in my life.

just to mention a few.

I am alive and well and no illness this year,kept me safe
I have travelled to naija 3 times this year meaning he has blessed me financially
In the last quater of the year i have been able to secure a 3bedroom apartment in a well and good area of lagos
I achieved and was invited to become an Associate member of the Chartered management insitute (UK)
I got a promotion in my job to a level 3 officer

amongst other things he has done well for me and i give thanks to God and i know coming year will be bigger and better as i know he has well structured and big plans for me.

although downsides of 2009 is just that the people i would have loved to be my inlaws are yet to accept me but nevertheless it is well. grin
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by showstopa: 1:17pm On Dec 28, 2009
He kept me alive, every other thing is a direct result of being alive.Praise GoD
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by mbulela: 1:21pm On Dec 28, 2009
He gave me a miracle, certified by medical science and i have a proof in form of a medical certificate to that effect.
Secondly he proved faithful and rescued my soul and life when the devil seemed to be at the wheel and racing my life on a high speed to destruction.
Most of all, he did not abandon me to my own devices.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by mbulela: 1:23pm On Dec 28, 2009
on behalf of a friend;
he gave her a child after 7 years of childlessness.
even IVF failed and all hope was almost lost.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by mrofficial(m): 1:24pm On Dec 28, 2009
He has always been good to me. In every condition, Praise da Lord.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by anonimi: 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2009
honeric01:

Guy, when did you turn to God's advocate? are you God's lawyer? if you need to support or be against tithe, do it on your own and not invade into other people's business or better-still, you can as well stop trying to make people stop paying tithe because you don't pay.

why is it difficult for u to follow your own advice to others in bold?
why are u also playing God's advocate?
meanwhile @ poster, what do u think the hundreds of millions of chinese and indians who have been permanently lifted out of poverty will say at the end of this year since they do not know your God?
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by presido1: 1:30pm On Dec 28, 2009
keeping me and family in the land of the living and healthy as well.
Thank you God.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by honeric01(m): 1:32pm On Dec 28, 2009
anonimi:

why is it difficult for u to follow your own advice to others in bold?
why are u also playing God's advocate?
meanwhile @ poster, what do u think the hundreds of millions of chinese and indians who have been permanently lifted out of poverty will say at the end of this year since they do not know your God?

Will you keep quiet and not try to make something out of what you don't have a clue of? talk about things you have knowledge of and not everything.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by toideve(m): 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2009
he kept and preserved me all through,
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by Hanoobaba(m): 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2009
Here we go again, very typical of christians. Every good thing that happened to them was done by god. But all the bad thing and evil that befell them was done by me the devil.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by bigfoot79(m): 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2009
I can't list the goodness of God to me
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by bigfoot79(m): 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2009
@hanobab why don't you just avoid talking instead of talking against God? What if he actually exist?
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by FFA: 1:54pm On Dec 28, 2009
UNCOUNTABLE BLESSINGS, HE IS EVER FAITHFUL TO ME THROUGHOUT,
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by unclebros: 1:54pm On Dec 28, 2009
Jehovah Nissi, He was always present with me throughout 2009
Jehovah Jireh, He always provided for my wife, son, myself and all our needs
Jehovah Rophe, Never got sick this year
Jehovah shalom, Despite the economic repression, depression and all other sions, He kept me in perfect peace
JEHOVAH-M'KADDESH, He kept me holy and SAFE! even though i tend to wander sometimes but He still kept me SAFE

JEHOVAH EFFIZI, HE branded me so well am too good to behold (just made in His image) Omo ti po ju !!!!!
JEHOVAH HAAAAA, Am short of words!
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2009
He has covered my secrets and shamed all my enemies,
have been tru hell in 2009, but He has seen me tru it all
In summary He has been very good to me, I just cant thank Him enough
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by Tudor6(f): 1:58pm On Dec 28, 2009
Which one come be Jehovah effizi? What of jehovah yahooze?
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by kabola2009(m): 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2009
God is awesome. He is being good to me and my family. He has done and still doing many things in my life this year to the extent that i cannot start mentioning them now ALHAMDULLILAHI
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by jjuummaaii(f): 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2009
he blessed me with a bouncing baby girl after four years of waiting
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by erastus75: 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2009
To those atheists, get out of this page since you dont believe that He is alive and for Him to have done anything good for you and you might have well gone to China or India so that you would be lifted up from poverty. This is the sign of the end time because Bible has already informed us even before you the atheists were born, so go ahead and proof the Bible right

@Topic

My merciful,wonderful, peaceful,holy,excellent God, everlasting King of kings, Lord of lords,the King who was and who is to come, the Ability that can never fail has done so many intangible things in my life that if i should start to count today, the whole of nairaland pages would not contain it.

May His name be praise for I know He will never leave us or forsake us and He would always be with us as a mighty terrible one and do much more than we would ever ask for next year.

Let somebody shout hallelujahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by ichommy(m): 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2009
unlimited things
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2009
gave me the strenght to finish what i started
www.xtranok.net
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by THEAMAKA2(m): 2:13pm On Dec 28, 2009
Yes this is my first time to enter flight in my life,i mean international one
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by biozy(m): 2:15pm On Dec 28, 2009
I Thank God for this year,out of lag for NYSC,completed as a awardee,got a job almost immediately most of all i thank Him cos i'm alive
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by oluagness(m): 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2009
He helped me in various way, I cant list them all if I am give 1,000,001 pages and 1,000,001 hours
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by MaduagwuEmeka(m): 2:26pm On Dec 28, 2009
he reunited back to mt loved ones and also blesseed my mum so xtravagant
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 28, 2009
Not a damn thing sad
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by ochukoccna: 2:29pm On Dec 28, 2009
I'm sill breathing. Inhaling and exhaling. if you can read this too, it means you can inhale and exhale too. It also means you have eye, finger and brain coordination for you to read and understand this. It also means your brain is functional. Thus you should thank him for all of the above too save you are an atheist yet even @ that, atheists need God's love too. They just don't know it.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by unclebros: 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2009
@Tudor

Jehovah Effizi (effizi is to connote His creative nature) means the God that beautifies
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by Onyema1(m): 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2009
God's goodness to me this is countless, but just a few of them, Good health, admission for a graduate program in an Ivy league school, financing of my graduate studies in a miraculous way. I would never have dreamt of such school on my own. See guys, let me tell you, no matte what your problems are or whatever your difficulties are, just submit them to God in prayers, you will never be disappointed. Never you trust and or bank on human beings for assistance. God will make a way where there is no way, human beings can disappoint, but God never fails. His seeming delay in answering our prayers is to be sure that we Give the glory to Him and not attribute it to our own forthrightness or hard working, but He will surely answers.

I am, and shall be forever grateful to God!!!! and like Oliver Twist, I am still begging God to finishe what He has started in me.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2009
I changed jobs and now earn three times what I used to.

I also changed accomdation and I cant thank God enough for what He has done for me.

Baba God you too much
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by otukpo(f): 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2009
God has kept me nd evry member of my family safe, sound and healthy this year.

God kept our hopes alive. He has been faithfull.

i could not start my own biz this year as planned, but next year, am gonna achieve that by the grace of God.

Praise the Lord!!!!
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by emisun(m): 3:34pm On Dec 28, 2009
hmm,A WHOLE LOT THINGS THAT I WOULDN'T BE FIT TO SAY ALL OF THEM.BABA YOU TOO MUCH!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Makes The Narrow Path To Heaven Hard? - Jack Kelley / Seventh Millennium In Two Decades, These Are The Prophetic Years - Don Koenig / Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.