Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,809 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies (10209 Views)

If Jesus Is Called The Son Of God, Do You Think That Makes Him God? / Why Did God Do These Things? Inviting Reyginus And Any Other Interested Parties / Share Your Testimonies Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by koolchicco: 3:42pm On Dec 28, 2009
Plenty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baba GOD too bless moi nyafu nyafu.

Edited for serc. reasons!
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by ZUBBYNWA(m): 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2009
@THE_AMAKA

who dash awo cloth (who broowed toad cloth)
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by kemisuga(f): 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2009
I cant count the numerous blessings HE has done for me this year, but BABA GOD AM STILL WAITING FOR THAT ONE THING OOOH!!! I WANT IT BEFORE THE YEAR END. PLEASE,
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by Nneomaj(f): 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2009
He blessed me wit gud health and granted me journey mercies. Most of all,He saw me through d NYSC which I finished on october. All thanks to the most high.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by saintneo(m): 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2009
He made me live like his sheep just as described Psalm 23 vs 4.

Example: While I worked in Lagos, I used public transport this made me leave my crib as early as 5:00am and return as late as 11:00pm. Most times I move about with my powerful laptop, super phone and dressed in suit. My route was usually Mile2-Badagry Expressway(Iyana Iba), with agboros and oles hovering everywhere, terrible traffic jams; I never had a single incident of robbery, accident or whatever. Its purely God's protection.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by beejaei: 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2009
Oun te she ma ya mi lenu o baba (2X)
E nu omi ije mi nu
E sekun m derin oooo
Oun ti she ma ya mi lenu o baba

Where should I start from? From all the people that sought visa, God favored me to come to this country in 2008. Since then he has been protecting me and providing for me. I have had good grades, kept my scholarship, got an internship, not fallen sick, not fallen victim to robbery or any form of physical or spiritual attack. What more can I ask for? Sometimes, I ask myself, "What recession are these people talking about?" Because I dont even feel it. All my needs have been taken care of. Baba u too much oooo. But there is one but. I dont think I have done enough in the way I live my life to appreciate God. I am still held back by all those sins and weights that pull a christian down. In fact, sadly, I can say that the more God has done for me since I came to this country, the more I have withdrawn from him. I am ingrate. Please Nairalanders help me pray that I find my way back to my first love in the New Year. May God see us to the New Year and beyond. Amen.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by ifyalways(f): 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2009
Safe delivery of my boys,Journey mercies,Solace and comfort when i'm down,Blessed me with wonderful friends.
I feel like singing all the time,cos the son of God have made me whole
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by koolchicco: 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2009
kemisuga:

but BABA GOD AM STILL WAITING FOR THAT ONE THING OOOH!!! I WANT IT BEFORE THE YEAR END. PLEASE,

Na by force?

The year will be wrapping up in 3 days and ur still expecting a husband dis year? tongue undecided

Although there's nothing too hard for God to do sha, The Just shall live by faith. tongue wink
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by Positivity(m): 4:19pm On Dec 28, 2009
Presently, this (2009) is my best year on earth, its more like I can't take a step in the wrong direction. I find it hard to believe some of the transformation I've undergone. To God be the glory. kiss
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by Johnpaul2k2(m): 4:19pm On Dec 28, 2009
God make me 2 gratuate in peace[color=][/color]
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by zukkie4eva(f): 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2009
Na by force?

The year will be wrapping up in 3 days and your still expecting a husband dis year? tongue undecided
Although there's nothing too hard for God to do sha, The Just shall live by faith. tongue wink
[quote][/quote]

Koolchico, u are tew funnyyyyyyyy!!!! grin

God is tooooooooooooooo much. He is a good God & a good God is He. He has been faithful, faithful, faithful, faithful. I cannot thank Him enough. I love him sooooooooooo!
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by atilla(m): 4:36pm On Dec 28, 2009
He has done a lot of things for me but these are the highlights

Taught me how to survive without money

My sisters graduation in June

thirdly he found me a new job I started two weeks ago with many prospects.

Cant thank him enough for my health and safety coming home everyday well.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by maxell(f): 4:50pm On Dec 28, 2009
God has kept my feet from falling. He has shown time after time his supremacy over all other yeye powers.
Glory be to God in heaven.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by silami(m): 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2009
Restored me from backsliding and granted journey mercies in all my travels. He also healed me and given a sense of direction in life. praise God
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by axeman85(m): 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2009
koolchicco:

[/b]

Na by force?

The year will be wrapping up in 3 days and your still expecting a husband dis year? tongue undecided

koolchicco, you harsh oooo. dem no gree sell film again. no dey fall my hand ooo, i havent seen any more films to watch from you oooo. do sharp sharp make you make me dey love you plenty ooo. happy newyear in advance.

@kemisuga no worry jare God fit don answer your prayer already. the guy dey inside plane wey never land. nevertheless e don try for you this year na, make e do di rest for you next year. but yur looking good in that you pix wth small smile. happy newyear.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by Kizzy1(m): 5:10pm On Dec 28, 2009
He gave me life, food, good health & he gave me admission into d higher institution, D lord has been doin so wonderful tins n my life.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by anonimi: 5:14pm On Dec 28, 2009
any suggestions on how those scamming sharp suited bankers- Erastus Akingbola, Cecilia Ibru, Muttalab etc- must have given testimonies of god's favour in their lives for 2008 as they were making poor people poorer including shareholders who put all their gratuity in their IPOs shocked
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by seedord247(m): 5:19pm On Dec 28, 2009
I can't count is blessing for this year alone, Unlimited blessing! GOD YOU ARE TO MUCH EEEEEEEEEE
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by DeSplash: 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2009
Received my Promotion letter Wednesday, lastweek.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by Ajengogo(m): 5:25pm On Dec 28, 2009
God has been wonderful in my life this year just like the years gone by. I got married to the woman of my dream, got my first promotion at work, got a rented apartment paid for by myself, good health and what have you!!!!!! Really I am over-blessed. In fact pple that had hitherto not counted me as somebody now regard me so highly. I just pray that God will give me the opportunity and grace to worship Him and be subservient to Him proportionately to what He has done in my life all the days of my life.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by namski(m): 5:36pm On Dec 28, 2009
Anyone that survided 2009 should have every reason to Thank GOD. For me survivng the recession is a biggy.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by pao2(m): 6:10pm On Dec 28, 2009
God had consistently maintained his mercies over my family, At the family reunion on the 25th , All the members of my family were present, From the grannies, to siblings, to children, cousins, wives etc
All of us survived the downsizing and the sunami of Job losses that swept thru the corporate world in that last 6 months of the year, We experienced promotions instead, wedding ceremonies, advancement in business and in career, and many more, cheesy
This is the doing of the Lord and it is marvellous in our sight,
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by tokunegiye(m): 6:14pm On Dec 28, 2009
when u ask what has god done for me i sit down to reminisce on all the things that have happened in my life this year and i tell you i cant count, this year has being great.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by koolchicco: 6:15pm On Dec 28, 2009
axeman85:

koolchicco, you harsh oooo. dem no gree sell film again. no dey fall my hand ooo, i havent seen any more films to watch from you oooo. do sharp sharp make you make me dey love you plenty ooo. happy newyear in advance.

@kemisuga no worry jare God fit don answer your prayer already. the guy dey inside plane wey never land. nevertheless e don try for you this year na, make e do di rest for you next year. but yur looking good in that you pix wth small smile.  happy newyear.

So this is the reason u were telling me off? shocked tongue

Anyway sha make u smooth ur job wella and no fall my hand oooo! tongue cheesy

And as for movies, BTW have u seen those ones I added about a week ago?
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by pappilo(m): 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2009
I cant 'c'hout! Baba God too mushhhh
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by ayodeji1(m): 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2009
a whole lot of things.and i know that he is yet to do more.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by ReachRich(m): 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2009
Keeping me alive and well is one of d greatest things God did for me this yr.Another is granting me journey mercies whenever i travelled.Blessing me financially and favouring me.Also,God was with my entire family protecting and guiding us all.They say when u thank him for what he has done for u,he'll do more.Baba God thank u for a wonderful 2009.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by finemocha(f): 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2009
he made me pass my exams, protected me and my family and my friends, got me a job, and got my older brother into the school of his choice.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by Omolulu(m): 6:33pm On Dec 28, 2009
he has made me appreciate him more and more and more wink wink wink
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by mamagee3(f): 6:42pm On Dec 28, 2009
He gave me life! cheesy cheesy
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by ReachRich(m): 6:56pm On Dec 28, 2009
@ Mama gee is that u in your profile picture?Say the truth ooh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 / What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? / Theory Of Evolution Debunked! Evolutionists Pls View Intelligently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.