Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? (3522 Views)

Religious Authority, Sistani Condemns Cursing Prophet Mohammed’s Companions / Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? / Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 16, 2009
bubugul:

@jarus
you are barbaric
Tell me how/why I am, please.

davidylan:

he wasnt buried alive, he was stoned to death. Lets stop playing semantics with the truth.
I think the paper also used 'bury'
Mohamed Abukar Ibrahim, a 48-year-old, was buried in a hole up to his chest and pelted with rocks until he died.
I know you are too schooled not to know that burying doesn't necessarily mean the whole body is put in this dug hole.
In any case, what I'm seeing in that picture(call it bury or not) is alien to Islamic punishment system.
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 16, 2009
Jarus:

Yes, no shying away from the fact that stoning is part of shariah punishment, but definitely not the jungle justice way these people went about it. Muhammad will never do that.
-No organized hearing
-Burying or part burying totally alien to Shariah teaching

err so HOW would mohammad have stoned this man any differently? Using lighter stones?

Again you try to be deceitful with the issue of "burying" . . . as being alien to sharia. That man wasnt buried . . . they simply used that technique to immobilize him . . . for something that is allegedly unislamic, an awful lot of muslim countries use the same method for stoning . . . examples include Iran and Saudi Arabia.

Let me reiterate again that your charge that the man was not given organized hearing is total nonsense . . . if they were witnesses to the event and the man himself confessed to the offense then what other "organized hearing" is needed?

Jarus:

Did Muhammad bury and stone anyone in Somalia?

Did mohammad NOT stone anyone to death?
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 16, 2009
Jarus:

I think the paper also used 'bury'
I know you are too schooled not to know that burying doesn't necessarily mean the whole body is put in this dug hole.
In any case, what I'm seeing in that picture(call it bury or not) is alien to Islamic punishment system.

But we both know that "burying" wasnt the punishment here but was used as a tool to immobilize the dude for the actual barbaric crime - STONING!
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 16, 2009
sorry but the "Examples" you mentioned are individual crimes that have NOTHING to do with the christian body as a whole.

. . .and this one has anything to do with Islam? At best, a misinterpretation or abuse of Sharia out of sheer ignorance.

davidylan:

But we both know that "burying" wasnt the punishment here but was used as a tool to immobilize the dude for the actual barbaric crime - STONING!
. . .and immobilising that way is alien to Islamic teachings:
This hadith says it all:
Narrated Nu'aym ibn Huzzal: I want you to pay attention to the bolded that though the people adultery should be punished according to Allah's Order in the Sunnah of the Prophet (AS), there should not be partial burying of him/her so that he cant run or move. If he yells as to denounce his own confession, he should be left alone from there for Allah for the Decision in the Day of Judgement.

Yazid ibn Nu'aym ibn Huzzal, on his father's authority said: Ma'iz ibn Malik was an orphan under the protection of my father. He had illegal sexual intercourse with a slave-girl belonging to a clan. My father said to him: Go to the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) and inform him of what you have done, for he may perhaps ask Allah for your forgiveness. His purpose in that was simply a hope that it might be a way of escape for him.

So he went to him and said: Apostle of Allah! I have committed fornication, so inflict on me the punishment ordained by Allah. He (the Prophet) turned away from him, so he came back and said: Apostle of Allah! I have committed fornication, so inflict on me the punishment ordained by Allah. He (again) turned away from him, so he came back and said: Apostle of Allah! I have committed fornication, so inflict on me the punishment ordained by Allah.

When he uttered it four times, the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) said: You have said it four times. With whom did you commit it?

He replied: With so and so. He asked: Did you lie down with her? He replied: Yes. He asked: Had your skin been in contact with hers? He replied. Yes. He asked: Did you have intercourse with her? He said: Yes. So he (the Prophet) gave orders that he should be stoned to death. He was then taken out to the Harrah, and while he was being stoned he felt the effect of the stones and could not bear it and fled. But Abdullah ibn Unays encountered him when those who had been stoning him could not catch up with him. He threw the bone of a camel's foreleg at him, which hit him and killed him. They then went to the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) and reported it to him.

He said: Why did you not leave him alone. Perhaps he might have repented and been forgiven by Allah.

Barbaric or not barbaric, stoning (the proper way, not the way I'm seeing up there) is part of shariah punishment and no amount of westernization will make it espunged from the Shariah punishment system.

Is electrocuting to death, as is sanctioned by many human laws, barbaric?
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 16, 2009
Can someone just tell these silly people to keep quiet.What is d difference btw this crazy act&boko haram or sharia law? Cutting hands&legs or flogging&stoning people to death for various offences.while not justifying sin,Muslims need to ask themselves that if Allah they claim to worship is bad,that means allah should have killed the whole world each time we sin.But God is not a wicked God becos hes compassionate&gives room for repentance.Muslims pls emulate allah by stoping jungle justices.@Jarus if u re against western world? Then dnt use computers/phones again&dnt post on nairaland either.Since westerners propounded them
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 16, 2009
Rem boko haram&sharia law in northern Nigeria was fighting against westernization killing people,destroying properties,making d north ungovernable.Ask urself were they not muslims practising jungle justice? IS ISLAM TRULLY A RELIGION OF PEACE OR WAR? cos i cant comprehend how u follow God who is slow to anger,while u are quick to anger&destroy.We need sanity in d world&not madness
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by olabowale(m): 12:31am On Dec 17, 2009
I shall leave Toba alone to his/her localised sentimental ignorance, against a tribe in Nigeria which to him/her is the representation of Islam. Rather I will debunk David's ignorance, while I believe he should have known better, but old poison in him cuts so deeply. He forgets that his bloodline in Ijebu Ode are Muslims, probably prior to his grandfather.

But thats another issue. David, as stated by prior posts, Islam permits punishment for a grievious sin, yet it has a ruling for such a punishment and even forgiveness for it! No one single place did the prophet (AS) command that people should be immobilized from running or gagged from yelling. The essence of punishment is that witnesses should see how much the punished did not want to be punished, and just perchance may cryout to his/her Creator overtly seeking forgiveness and may even deny committing the sin!

America in all her glory punishes and when executing people, immobilizes with drugs, or the first lower jolt of electric current before the final drug, higher current, respectively are delivered. I am not even taliking about firing squard or hanging. All of these are practiced. Just as much as I think the Somalian vigillantes are wrong, it is also wrong not to be able to punish as God Commands, especially when the offense is a way of bringing chaos, etc in lives of the people.
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by AloyEmeka9: 1:18am On Dec 17, 2009
Jarus:

A very clever question. I will say it's inhuman but it has no religious inclination. Western culture/law does not necessarily equate to Christian laws.
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by olabowale(m): 5:47am On Dec 17, 2009
@Aloy~Emeka: « #39 on: Today at 01:18:15 AM »
Quote from: Jarus on Yesterday at 07:38:36 PM
A very clever question. I will say it's inhuman but it has no religious inclination. Western culture/law does not necessarily equate to Christian laws.
They are religious people, but religion has no impact in their lives! What is the value of the religion that you discard in every crucial condition? Culture/law of the west, isnt that Judeo-Christian? I know, Judaism and Christianity always take backseat to the culture/law. Sucker religions, since it does not impact their lives, like the toutou dress of the old europe, it covers everything but touches nothing!

Emeka you better move to my side where what you say, is exactly what you mean!
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by AloyEmeka9: 8:02am On Dec 17, 2009
olabowale:

@Aloy~Emeka: « #39 on: Today at 01:18:15 AM »  They are religious people, but religion has no impact in their lives! What is the value of the religion that you discard in every crucial condition? Culture/law of the west, isnt that Judeo-Christian? I know, Judaism and Christianity always take backseat to the culture/law. Sucker religions, since it does not impact their lives, like the toutou dress of the old europe, it covers everything but touches nothing!

Everybody in the west is not religious and that is why they separate religion from their state's affairs unlike we Nigerians who use government money o finance, brood and encourage pilgrimages to Mecca albeit a mixed religious nation.
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 17, 2009
toba:

Can someone just tell these silly people to keep quiet.What is d difference btw this crazy act&boko haram or sharia law? Cutting hands&legs or flogging&stoning people to death for various offences.while not justifying sin,Muslims need to ask themselves that if Allah they claim to worship is bad,that means allah should have killed the whole world each time we sin.But God is not a wicked God becos hes compassionate&gives room for repentance.Muslims pls emulate allah by stoping jungle justices[b].@Jarus if u re against western world? Then dnt use computers/phones again&dnt post on nairaland either.Since westerners propounded them[/b]
Much as i would have ldone better ignoring your ignorant ranting, I can't help not responding to the bolded.
I don't have any problem with anybody, any nation, East or West. In fact, I strongly criticized Boko Haram and other groups with similar ideology. My problem is when it is used as standard for judging the rightness or wrongness of an action.
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by kolaoloye(m): 11:48am On Dec 17, 2009
shocked shocked shocked What happened to my previous post
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by olabowale(m): 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2009
Let me handle davidylan befor I jump on Emeka. You guys are in for a shock:

@Davidylan: « #33 on: Yesterday at 07:24:33 PM »
[/quote]Quote from: Jarus on Yesterday at 07:15:36 PM
Yes, no shying away from the fact that stoning is part of shariah punishment, but definitely not the jungle justice way these people went about it. Muhammad will never do that.
-No organized hearing
-Burying or part burying totally alien to Shariah teaching

err so HOW would mohammad have stoned this man any differently? Using lighter stones?[quote]
Maybe you have been a bat all this while? Even the bat has natural (instinctive, which you lack, david) sonal system to navigate. Above we left you some ahadith from the prophet (AS) and the action of Ali based on the ahadith, both showing Mercy and Forgiveness, you are worse, playing possum or worst, Ostrich since even bat reacts, instinctively. You are so seditary in your thinking. This is regressive, man!

Again you try to be deceitful with the issue of "burying" . . . as being alien to sharia.
If its not part of Sharia or Sunna, should it not be stated as such for your blind eye to read it? Seriously! I know I love you but tough love should not be hard for you to swallow. No? This is not child abuse man and aint listen to no complaint from you.

That man wasnt buried
Really? You are disappointing me with your lead lenses, which is not allowing you to know between burying and 100% free movement. No one says that it is part of sharia or sunna that the offender is to be put even in a grave, considering that Somalians are "all Muslims" even in their poor knowledge of Islam, would it not have been better that many people see him, rather than just the executioners?

. . . they simply used that technique to immobilize him . . .
Muhammad (AS) the authority of his completed brand of islam, head and shoulders above the uncompleted earlier brands with say Jesus, Moses, etc (AS) did not say people should be immobilized! There is no except.

for something that is allegedly unislamic, an awful lot of muslim countries use the same method for stoning . . . examples include Iran and Saudi Arabia.
I repeat, none of the countries is an authority, whose decision can override that of Muhammad (AS)! Anyone, group, nation, generation that does that, and those who follow such an ignorant act, have left Islam, because they go against Allah in His Commandments in the Quran: Muhammad Rasulullah. Others; Obey Allah and His Messenger. Whatever Muhammad gives you take it, whatever he forbids you do not go to it. Muhammad (AS) says in his ahadith: whoever brings a new thing to this our affair, he is not from us. Did Muhammad leave anything undone, unexplained of the laws governing crimes and punishments? NO. Muhammad asked his companions (RA) in his farewell address: Did I not deliver the Message of your Lord to you? They all answered; You delivered it. Proof; Even when he was escoriated in Surah Abasa, Muhammad (AS) had no choice but to reveal every word of it! There are many other proofs, but the above is sufficient. After the companions said that he had delivered the message, Muhammad raised his head, Oh Allah bear Witness that I have delivered Your Message to Your People. Please note that people on Hajj are "special guests of Allah". And believers are His People!

Let me reiterate again that your charge that the man was not given organized hearing is total nonsense . . . if they were witnesses to the event and the man himself confessed to the offense then what other "organized hearing" is needed?
They will need the total community to agree, inclusive the agreement from the knowledgeable among them. And if they have any knowledge, they would not have allowed partial, full, take your pick, man, burial. Proof: when the son of Kalifah Umar Khattab committed fornication, he himself caned him 100 lashes. At 80, the son asked if he could have a drink of water. His father Umar (RA) said that drink of water was not part of the law. At that point, the son (RA) died. Umar then proceeded to give the dead man 20 more lashes to complete the 100. No one says that the fornicator should be whipped until death, but just 100 lashes. Umar dreamt later about the son who thanked Allah that his father's 20 lashes that he gave him after his death secured his paradise! David, I know you hate Islam, and this is your problem alone, but dont let it eat you alive.

Quote from: Jarus on Yesterday at 07:15:36 PM
Did Muhammad bury and stone anyone in Somalia?

Did mohammad NOT stone anyone to death?[/quote[Did Jesus not kill a tree, drown a group of pigs, while claiming to do good for a human being, curse a person calling him fool, a tribe calling them dogs, a people calling them adulterous generation (And no people take off their undergarment off at a drop of a dime as quickly as the christians), not forgiving the delutional thief on his left just because he did not believe him, similar to "my God, my God (not my father, my father or my partner, my partner in trinity) why has thou forsaken me". If the thief will go to hell, since the one on his right will go to paradise, where shall Biblical Jesus head to since he did not believe "God" by that very statement? I am expecting the proverbial "fists" to start flying in defense of the indefensible!
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by olabowale(m): 2:01pm On Dec 17, 2009
@Aloy~Emeka: « #41 on: Today at 08:02:21 AM »
Quote from: olabowale on Today at 05:47:02 AM
@Aloy~Emeka: « #39 on: Today at 01:18:15 AM » They are religious people, but religion has no impact in their lives! What is the value of the religion that you discard in every crucial condition? Culture/law of the west, isnt that Judeo-Christian? I know, Judaism and Christianity always take backseat to the culture/law. Sucker religions, since it does not impact their lives, like the toutou dress of the old europe, it covers everything but touches nothing!

Everybody in the west is not religious and that is why they separate religion from their state's affairs unlike we Nigerians who use government money o finance, brood and encourage pilgrimages to Mecca albeit a mixed religious nation.
Emeka, please stop being light headed/"hearted". The truth is that you christians always quick to dismiss anything bad done by Christian as separate from the religion! Does the religion have any impact in the lives of the adherents? If you reject the bad, you must surely reject the good, except that you are saying there is no real value to the religion, and if I use your argument, there is nothing inate to mankind, yet you people claim that Adam and his wife did evil. Dont you know that they did good, too? They didnt kill anybody, and they seeked forgiveness from the Forgiving God, and they shall not, InshaAllah go to Hell!

Again, emeka, does Christianity have any value, quality, impact in the lives of Christians? And others dont have impact in the lives of their adherents? If a Christian is good because of Christianity, the ones who are bad must be that Christianity does not enter their hearts. No? Same is islam; the good muslims are good because of Islam, and the bad ones are because their hearts are hard to Islam, yet. Last night, a friend of mine called me about his computer problems, which he would resolve, today. I asked if he will take it to the Nigerian Christian I know. He shocked me that this nigerian "catholic" secretly in the dead of the night packed out of his store that he rented from the Egyptian Muslim, he owed many many months of store rents! Jude, the Nigerian in Brooklyn's Fulton Street and 2 houses from Bedford towards Franklyn Avenue.

Jude used to make millions, a good church goer, married to a young Nigerian woman. Now, how do you chalk this one for the terrible Nigerian Christian, and the Egyptian Muslim who lost so much? By the way, I just called the lawyer who was handling the issue. He happened to be a nigerian, like a son to me, Mustapha just confirmed it. I guess you have a good explanation, blaming the Egyptian muslim, and giving all possible excuses and leeways to explain away the situation of the Nigerian Christian. It will be better to blame Nigeria for his woes, a confirmed miillionaire, rather than the religion that could not affect his heart, pricking up his conscience!
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2009
@olabowale.U shd be more intelligent than your last post suggests.D last paragraph is really off point.We started with barbaric punishment for sins&how a portion of religious law supports it.We are critisizing jungle justice murder.Y would u bring an issue of a christian leaving a shop? If he owed rent, let d law purnish him for his offence.What im against is being a killer in d name of religion.CNN SAYS MEET PEOPLE THAT KILLS IN GODS NAME.I dnt think God askd any1 to kill for him no matter d religion
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by AloyEmeka9: 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2009
olabowale:
Let me handle davidylan befor I jump on Emeka. You guys are in for a shock:
LWKMD grin grin grin grin Please don't [b]jump [/b]on me. grin grin grin grin

olabowale:

@Aloy~Emeka: « #41 on: Today at 08:02:21 AM »  Emeka, please stop being light headed/"hearted"[b]. The truth is that you christians always quick to dismiss anything bad done by Christian as separate from the religion! Does the religion have any impact in the lives of the adherents? [/b]If you reject the bad, you must surely reject the good, except that you are saying there is no real value to the religion, and if I use your argument, there is nothing inate to mankind, yet you people claim that Adam and his wife did evil. Dont you know that they did good, too? They didnt kill anybody, and they seeked forgiveness from the Forgiving God, and they shall not, InshaAllah go to Hell!
Once again, you are making the erroneous assumption that every westerner is a Christian and their government is an extension of the Christendom. You live in NY and are probably an American citizen yet you are not a Christian. Is the government not making life easier for you by making sure Christians don't impose their belief on you?. You may rise tomorrow to be a lawmaker for the state of NY yet you are a muslim.

Again, emeka, does Christianity have any value, quality, impact in the lives of Christians?
And others dont have impact in the lives of their adherents? If a Christian is good because of Christianity, the ones who are bad must be that Christianity does not enter their hearts. No? Same is islam; the good muslims are good because of Islam, and the bad ones are because their hearts are hard to Islam, yet.  Last night, a friend of mine called me about his computer problems, which he would resolve, today. I asked if he will take it to the Nigerian Christian I know. He shocked me that this nigerian "catholic" secretly in the dead of the night packed out of his store that he rented from the Egyptian Muslim, he owed many many months of store rents! Jude, the Nigerian in Brooklyn's Fulton Street and 2 houses from Bedford towards Franklyn Avenue.

Jude used to make millions, a good church goer, married to a young Nigerian woman. Now, how do you chalk this one for the terrible Nigerian Christian, and the Egyptian Muslim who lost so much? By the way, I just called the lawyer who was handling the issue. He happened to be a nigerian, like a son to me, Mustapha just confirmed it. I guess you have a good explanation, blaming the Egyptian muslim, and giving all possible excuses and leeways to explain away the situation of the Nigerian Christian. It will be better to blame Nigeria for his woes, a confirmed miillionaire, rather than the religion that could not affect his heart, pricking up his conscience!
Yes as long as you limit Christianity to only Christians and not Westerners. I believe Jude's case is still different from what we were discussing which is the barbaric acts seen in the Islamic sharia law and whether Mohammed endorsed them.
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2009
@emeka.I support u.Any sin committed must receive penalty.D discourse here is about barbaric sharia law in this mordern era&jet age.D world have moved away from those ridiculous religious acts.We have facebook yahoo etc to mordernization&western development.eg nairaland.Lets reject ancient religious barbaric customs once& for all
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by olabowale(m): 8:10pm On Dec 17, 2009
@Aloy.Emeka: « #47 on: Today at 07:12:31 PM »  
Once again, you are making the erroneous assumption that every westerner is a Christian and their government is an extension of the Christendom. You live in NY and are probably an American citizen yet you are not a Christian. Is the government not making life easier for you by making sure Christians don't impose their belief on you?. You may rise tomorrow to be a lawmaker for the state of NY yet you are a muslim.
It is you guys who make a big deal of the west being Christian country, forgetting that you have jews, and others and indeed muslim indegents, from the bloodlines of those who lost their religions because of slavery, and those who are transplants, like me. The governance of America is not christianity, and if you read the agreement/treaty/constiyution of people of Madina, you will see similarity, including government should not make any laws that infringes on individual rights. Muhammad (AS) did not make any law on any personal rights. Christians and jews and others who are not muslims can consume alcohol in their own homes, just like it is not permissable in any street USA! America is not a christian state, so you guys should stop using it to justify your christian weak arguments, even though majority say they are christians. Making life easy for me is the rule of law of the United States, not the law of Christianity, for if Davidylan or Ohsisi have their ways, they will string me up and haul me into one of the mega churches for a forced confession< Olseen may just be the stadium like church!

[Quote]Yes as long as you limit Christianity to only Christians and not Westerners. I believe Jude's case is still different from what we were discussing which is the barbaric acts seen in the Islamic sharia law and whether Mohammed endorsed them. [/quote]Emeka, let me ask you, if a man walked in with a fist of dollars and spend and spend and spend until he rides a woman you love, if you arrive at one of this ride, what will you do? You will not want his head on a platter, or you will just say, hey my frined you are a good rider carry on and come back anytime, even in the middle of the night when you are already in bed, even if you want to ride but his ride will be a first priority? My man, stop being unrealistic. I remember Ohsisi saying that if she ever were to see her blood sister making a hint of move on her man, the sister is gone. Which is closer; relationship by marriage or that by blood? Yet my girl was willing to throw the innocent girl who probably is very impressionable out, just for the man!

Well in my case, I know what to do; if a man rides my wife, I will be mad as can be, will wish then no good as I learn about it, but my wife will be not my wife from that second, and just only in her head. The point that am making is evil is evil and people reach to it differently. Allah allows the harshest punishment, under the protocol of Sharia. Yet some may even forgive. The most extreme through the ranges of wholesale forgiveness are permissable; as in murder.

Whats barbaric about Sharia that was valid then and its not valid now? Are humans not humans anymore? Do people dont use the bathrooms, anymore? The humans now have 2 heads? Is this time not the right time that the law of Sharia is very applicable, since you have bed hoppers of men and women? Look at Tiger Woods, with almost 11 or more women, whereby it is being reported that his wife is leaving him. Is that not enough humiliation in the heart of the woman that if there is no law against hurting Tiger more than she has done, by now we may be saying something else?
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 17, 2009
Must their always be a capital punishment for all big offences? As tiger committing adultery,now capital purnishment shd now be stoning,flogging/cutting his manhood as a deterent to others? No.All offences deserves purnishment,yet cutting d head is not d solution to headache.If God were to purnish all our daily gravious sins with gravious purnishment,then d entire world would have been wiped out.Therefore lets soften d hand of religious capital purnishment
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by olabowale(m): 12:00am On Dec 18, 2009
@Toba; « #50 on: Today at 10:56:56 PM »
Must their always be a capital punishment for all big offences? As tiger committing adultery,now capital purnishment shd now be stoning,flogging/cutting his manhood as a deterent to others? No.All offences deserves purnishment,yet cutting d head is not d solution to headache.If God were to purnish all our daily gravious sins with gravious purnishment,then d entire world would have been wiped out.Therefore lets soften d hand of religious capital purnishment
can you tell me that jewish and christian "God" never kill anyone, or ask that somebody be killed, punished or not for religious reason?
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by AloyEmeka9: 6:33am On Dec 18, 2009
olabowale:

@Aloy.Emeka: « #47 on: Today at 07:12:31 PM »  It is you guys who make a big deal of the west being Christian country, forgetting that you have jews, and others and indeed muslim indegents, from the bloodlines of those who lost their religions because of slavery, and those who are transplants, like me. The governance of America is not christianity, and if you read the agreement/treaty/constiyution of people of Madina, you will see similarity, including government should not make any laws that infringes on individual rights. Muhammad (AS) did not make any law on any personal rights. Christians and jews and others who are not muslims can consume alcohol in their own homes, just like it is not permissable in any street USA! America is not a christian state, so you guys should stop using it to justify your christian weak arguments, even though majority say they are christians. Making life easy for me is the rule of law of the United States, not the law of Christianity, for if Davidylan or Ohsisi have their ways, they will string me up and haul me into one of the mega churches for a forced confession< Olseen may just be the stadium like church!

That is what I keep hearing from muslims but the reverse is always the case in practice. The difference is that they impose sharia on the land and not on muslims alone but in America, the government will not allow religious laws on the land to ensure that non Christians like you can live freely. Imposing sharia on the law makes it impossible for a native to choose another religion and still exist in his or her hometown without running the risk of losing his limbs.

olabowale:

Emeka, let me ask you, if a man walked in with a fist of dollars and spend and spend and spend until he rides a woman you love, if you arrive at one of this ride, what will you do? You will not want his head on a platter, or you will just say, hey my frined you are a good rider carry on and come back anytime, even in the middle of the night when you are already in bed, even if you want to ride but his ride will be a first priority? My man, stop being unrealistic. I remember Ohsisi saying that if she ever were to see her blood sister making a hint of move on her man, the sister is gone. Which is closer; relationship by marriage or that by blood? Yet my girl was willing to throw the innocent girl who probably is very impressionable out, just for the man!

Well in my case, I know what to do; if a man rides my wife, I will be mad as can be, will wish then no good as I learn about it, but my wife will be not my wife from that second, and just only in her head. The point that am making is evil is evil and people reach to it differently. Allah allows the harshest punishment, under the protocol of Sharia. Yet some may even forgive. The most extreme through the ranges of wholesale forgiveness are permissable; as in murder.

Whats barbaric about Sharia that was valid then and its not valid now? Are humans not humans anymore? Do people dont use the bathrooms, anymore? The humans now have 2 heads? Is this time not the right time that the law of Sharia is very applicable, since you have bed hoppers of men and women? Look at Tiger Woods, with almost 11 or more women, whereby it is being reported that his wife is leaving him. Is that not enough humiliation in the heart of the woman that if there is no law against hurting Tiger more than she has done, by now we may be saying something else?

So you think the best way to handle Tiger Woods is by stoning him to death so his wife can have some closure?
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by olabowale(m): 2:26pm On Dec 18, 2009
@Aloy.Emeka: « #52 on: Today at 06:33:03 AM »
[Quote]That is what I keep hearing from muslims but the reverse is always the case in practice. The difference is that they impose sharia on the land and not on muslims alone but in America, the government will not allow religious laws on the land to ensure that non Christians like you can live freely. Imposing sharia on the law makes it impossible for a native to choose another religion and still exist in his or her hometown without running the risk of losing his limbs.[/quote]Emeka, you seem to be so forgetful that I told you that America is not a christian country, to mean her organising or charter was not based on Christianity! America says "in God we strust", the rest (people, etc) is cash (you must pay). America worships "almighty Dollar!", so stop talking about the favor that non christians get in America! Look, Israel is a state on papers organised on the people and religion known as "Jews/Jew". Saudi Arabia is not even organised on Islam but on a tribe of people; the Quraishi, and some other bedouin under the house of Saud. You could say Pakistan is close to this because it severed herself from the majority Hindu, Sihk, etc. But those who know Pakistan well, you will find Christians and Hindu among them and they were not oppressed enough, because India's hindu is just across the border. I cant say that am oppressed in America, though majority Christians, but I do know there are things I cant do because I am a muslim. Most of the time, I have to get white people in sensitive and high stake situations. Thats just my islamic reality!

Sharia was not in play in Nigeria that Joseph Eyasimo, Nwobodo, Babatunde Folorunsho were killed in Lagos for armed robbery (in Islam it would not have cost them their lives) in 1970 or71. Oyenusi a year later! Muslim was not the head of the government, the darn disbeliever Gowon was. One of the big plunderer of Nigerian wealth, spending millions on wedding in the middle of the Civil War! that shameless hog!

[Quote]So you think the best way to handle Tiger Woods is by stoning him to death so his wife can have some closure?[/quote]I asked you about a man bellowing a woman you love you are talking about Tiger Woods and his wife! Okay maybe you can answer the supposition if the woman was cooperating with the bellowing bandit. But if she was saying help, Emeka, am not cooperating but he is forcing me? What will you do with the man, or what will you allow the community to do with him? I said my girl Ohsisi, the "most liberal woman on earth (lol I hope she does not believe that qualification) said that she will get the blood sister thrown out and keep her man, no wonder you did not answer but hounding on Tiger! Tiger Woods's wife, a common nanny (am not a classist, but the truth be told) was elevated to a millionaire woman, and a billionaire's wife, yet she is hopping mad of her husband's indiscreetions. I dont blame her, mind you but can you imagine if there is no law restricting her, rather her restricting herself from hurting him, not only his lips would have been bloodied, but even his brain, reaping his heart out without any mercy? What sharia at least put in place if you did not get it, is to stop the terrible actions of people like Tiger Woods who are married, yet all over the place, diminishing the value of institution of marriage, making his wife a laughing stock, etc and who knows what kinda disease that he might have spread, putting many lifes in danger! I hope you get it.
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by AloyEmeka9: 3:15pm On Dec 18, 2009
olabowale:

@Aloy.Emeka: « #52 on: Today at 06:33:03 AM »  Emeka, you seem to be so forgetful that I told you that America is not a christian country, to mean her organising or charter was not based on Christianity! America says "in God we strust", the rest (people, etc) is cash (you must pay). America worships "almighty Dollar!", so stop talking about the favor that non christians get in America! Look, Israel is a state on papers organised on the people and religion known as "Jews/Jew". Saudi Arabia is not even organised on Islam but on a tribe of people; the Quraishi, and some other bedouin under the house of Saud. You could say Pakistan is close to this because it severed herself from the majority Hindu, Sihk, etc. But those who know Pakistan well, you will find Christians and Hindu among them and they were not oppressed enough, because India's hindu is just across the border. I cant say that am oppressed in America, though majority Christians, but I do know there are things I cant do because I am a muslim. Most of the time, I have to get white people in sensitive and high stake situations. Thats just my islamic reality!
America was built on Christianity. The founding fathers used the bible to rule America and so is majority of Western and Northern  Europe until after the renaissance.

olabowale:
Sharia was not in play in Nigeria that Joseph Eyasimo, Nwobodo, Babatunde Folorunsho were killed in Lagos for armed robbery (in Islam it would not have cost them their lives) in 1970 or71. Oyenusi a year later! Muslim was not the head of the government, the darn disbeliever Gowon was. One of the big plunderer of Nigerian wealth, spending millions on wedding in the middle of the Civil War! that shameless hog!
Were they stoned to death for armed robbery? Even if they were, it's not a Christian practice and religion is expected to know better. You cannot draw analogy from what a nation did to others citing their religion rather, use what another religion did to others. Islam should be a place of refuge and not an abattoir for believers.

olabowale:
I asked you about a man bellowing a woman you love you are talking about Tiger Woods and his wife! Okay maybe you can answer the supposition if the woman was cooperating with the bellowing bandit. But if she was saying help, Emeka, am not cooperating but he is forcing me? What will you do with the man, or what will you allow the community to do with him? I said my girl Ohsisi, the "most liberal woman on earth (lol I hope she does not believe that qualification) said that she will get the blood sister thrown out and keep her man, no wonder you did not answer but hounding on Tiger! Tiger Woods's wife, a common nanny (am not a classist, but the truth be told) was elevated to a millionaire woman, and a billionaire's wife, yet she is hopping mad of her husband's indiscreetions. I dont blame her, mind you but can you imagine if there is no law restricting her, rather her restricting herself from hurting him, not only his lips would have been bloodied, but even his brain, reaping his heart out without any mercy? What sharia at least put in place if you did not get it, is to stop the terrible actions of people like Tiger Woods who are married, yet all over the place, diminishing the value of institution of marriage, making his wife a laughing stock, etc and who knows what kinda disease that he might have spread, putting many lifes in danger! I hope you get it.

I really don't understand what you are portraying but calling Tiger Wood's wife a common nanny is just too cold. Is that how you treat people in Islam?. Christianity views everybody irrespective of your social status as the same because God mad us equal.
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by olabowale(m): 6:46pm On Dec 18, 2009
@Aloy.Emeka: « #54 on: Today at 03:15:57 PMt »
America was built on Christianity. The founding fathers used the bible to rule America and so is majority of Western and Northern Europe until after the renaissance.
America was not built on Christianity. You need to stop. Nobody used the Bible to rule any place, and if they did, killing the natives must be from the Bible. No? The religion only on the tongue and not on the earth does not count, so Christianity does not count. And by the way the founding fathers were rebelling against Kingdom of England! And Europe ruled with Iron Fist and they put their lead feet all over Africa, colonising them. Good religion indeed! You better come here and become a muslim and dont play Ostrich head with your God. You will be sorry at the end in Hell fire, not the fake lake of fire you can tell me where it is, and there are 7 heavens, which one are you going, man?

[Quote]Were they stoned to death for armed robbery? Even if they were, it's not a Christian practice and religion is expected to know better. You cannot draw analogy from what a nation did to others citing their religion rather, use what another religion did to others. Islam should be a place of refuge and not an abattoir for believers.[/quote]Religion is an ordered process including commandments, rules and laws in measure to guide people's lives. If Chistianity doe s not have any, tough, then you guys are just acting on impulses and mere emotions. Things like that are not from God the Creator!
About nation or religion to another not like them, King Emperor (President) Bush started his "resolve" of 911 by saying it is "CRUSADE"! I am sure you can navigate the maze from there! Roman legions, etc fight with the cross on their symbol. Jews fight with Star of David on them, though they call Prophet David an adulterous man (astaghafirullah). You Christians say the same thing, too.

[Quote]I really don't understand what you are portraying but calling Tiger Wood's wife a common nanny is just too cold. Is that how you treat people in Islam?. Christianity views everybody irrespective of your social status as the same because God mad us equal.[/quote]Emeka, if your are ashamed of truth as i continue to ask you of your opinion of your own lover and a man, just say so. Playing semantic is not going to work with me. I am not emotional, so since Christianity is perfect, Jesus called people Fools, Dogs, leaches, Vipers, etc, while you abuse Allah my Creator and your Creator, Prophet Muhammad (AS) the last of the link in the chain of Prophethood consisting of Adam, Anoch, Noah, Ibrahim, Lut, Ismail, Isiaq, Yaqub, Yusuf, Musa, Haruun, etc, etc and indeed Isa bin Maryam (AS Jami'a)! Emeka when you abuse or insult Muhammad (AS) you insult all those people and the Creator Who sent them! Now you understand me, since I know that you are as sharp as a tack, and not dumb as a dumbbell!
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 18, 2009
When these would end,idnt know.Olabowale keeps defending abnormallies.D issue at hand happened in somalia this week&it received world condemnation from every quoata,even on facebook&nairaland.Now among those that critisized d islamic sharia practise includes christians,muslims&other religion.So man wait till a christian committs same nasty&barbaric act before join issues with christians.Now we are critisizing barbaric act of sharia.
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 18, 2009
toba:

When these would end,idnt know.Olabowale keeps defending abnormallies.D issue at hand happened in somalia this week&it received world condemnation from every quoata,even on facebook&nairaland.Now among those that critisized d islamic sharia practise includes christians,muslims&other religion.So man wait till a christian committs same nasty&barbaric act before join issues with christians.Now we are critisizing barbaric act of sharia.
You really need help. . . .you've been told several times that the Somali act has no Sharia basis.
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by tinutayo1: 10:47pm On Dec 18, 2009
Jarus:

You really need help. . . .you've been told several times that the Somali act has no Sharia basis.
serious help!
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 19, 2009
Either somalia's act is based on sharia or not,im less concerned.What we are condemning from page1 is barbaric practises of religious aspect that encourages jungle justice purnishment for offenders simple
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by AloyEmeka9: 6:48pm On Dec 20, 2009
olabowale:

America was not built on Christianity. You need to stop. Nobody used the Bible to rule any place, and if they did, killing the natives must be from the Bible. No? The religion only on the tongue and not on the earth does not count, so Christianity does not count. And by the way the founding fathers were rebelling against Kingdom of England! And Europe ruled with Iron Fist and they put their lead feet all over Africa, colonising them. Good religion indeed! You better come here and become a muslim and dont play Ostrich head with your God. You will be sorry at the end in Hell fire, not the fake lake of fire you can tell me where it is, and there are 7 heavens, which one are you going, man?
It's only Jesus who can keep you away from hell fire. Don't say I didn't warn you.

olabowale:
Religion is an ordered process including commandments, rules and laws in measure to guide people's lives. If Chistianity doe s not have any, tough, then you guys are just acting on impulses and mere emotions. Things like that are not from God the Creator!
About nation or religion to another not like them, King Emperor (President) Bush started his "resolve" of 911 by saying it is "CRUSADE"! I am sure you can navigate the maze from there! Roman legions, etc fight with the cross on their symbol. Jews fight with Star of David on them, though they call Prophet David an adulterous man (astaghafirullah). You Christians say the same thing, too.

Christianity does not support war; it's Islam that declares war on innocent lives because of apostasy.

olabowale:
Emeka, if your are ashamed of truth as i continue to ask you of your opinion of your own lover and a man, just say so. Playing semantic is not going to work with me. I am not emotional, so since Christianity is perfect, Jesus called people Fools, Dogs, leaches, Vipers, etc, while you abuse Allah my Creator and your Creator, Prophet Muhammad (AS) the last of the link in the chain of Prophethood consisting of Adam, Anoch, Noah, Ibrahim, Lut, Ismail, Isiaq, Yaqub, Yusuf, Musa, Haruun, etc, etc and indeed Isa bin Maryam (AS Jami'a)! Emeka when you abuse or insult Muhammad (AS) you insult all those people and the Creator Who sent them! Now you understand me, since I know that you are as sharp as a tack, and not dumb as a dumbbell!

Life, liberty, happiness, joy, salvation given unto us through the new covenant. That is why we break bread and drink wine in remembrance of Him. When Christ died, the veil in the temple got torn and mankind's hope was hanging in balance the whole 3 days He was yonder but Glory be to God He rose on the third day.

You can preach religion and all but that will never save you.
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by olabowale(m): 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2009
@Aloy.Emeka: « #60 on: Today at 06:48:42 PM »
It's only Jesus who can keep you away from hell fire. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Jesus said in the Bible, "of my own power I can do NOTHING". If you thereafter, emeka believe that he can save you, no wonder you took him for a lord, god, savior, even though it is clear that you are in manifest error, even as you throw a birthday party for him in the wrong season, wrong day. I know you will give me the lamest excuse, for each of the obvious. I am eager to read and ignore after that.

[Quote] Christianity does not support war; it's Islam that declares war on innocent lives because of apostasy.[/quote]Though Jesus said he brought no peace but war? Though he asked that they purchased swords? This reminds me of Fela's "watin lawyer go take spanner do!" So Emeka what use is the sword from a man who said I brough war not peace? Continue to deceive your own conscience. About apostasy, Moses killed them, Jesus advocated for their death. Muhammad said they could be killed if they wage war against you, an obvious condition that even the meekest will react! Have you ever heard the adage "if you push goat to the corner, it will turn around to bite or even butt you?" Islam is like that in the matter of apostasy.

[Quote]Life, liberty, happiness, joy, salvation given unto us through the new covenant. That is why we break bread and drink wine in remembrance of Him.[/quote]Listen to this drunk, or is it drunkard and glutton (lol. am messing with you now). You did not remember his forebearers, because of the new covenants, yet you guys never stop using them falsely to proof him!

When Christ died, the veil in the temple got torn and mankind's hope was hanging in balance the whole 3 days He was yonder but Glory be to God He rose on the third day.
In 1973 when my grandmother (ra) died, there was tremedous amount of wind, and it rained to soften the soil so that her grave was easy to dig! Whats the significance of that? That made her more than a creation? obviously not! What happened when Adam died, or when Enoch died, or when Noah died, or when Ibrahim died, or Ismail, or isiaq, or Yaqub, or Yusuf who was carried back to palestine when the migration took place, a body that seemed freshly dead, even though it had been many centurues, or when Moses died, or Arun, etc etc etc, Sulaiman that he was dead for so long that no one, including the Jinn did not know that he was dead long time? Please the simple fainting of Jesus or him being in the state of coma which you ignorantly labelled as death means nothing! So the whole temple ruined, a greater sign of calamity than the tearing of the curtain, would that have meant his death, if God says he did not die, nor crucified, since you know the children of Israil wanted his soul to be condemned? Is this what you wanted for Jesus? That alone is enough for your now following him. You want your leader to be a condemned man! shame on you Emeka for thinking evil of this man. And my man, how do you arrive at three days from Friday evening to sunday morning when 24 hours a day is used or sundown to sundown is used! Please calculate and I wanna read how you calculate, man.

You can preach religion and all but that will never save you.
And Christianity is religion. Christ is a leader of religious sect. No? Please enough of your semantics!
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 21, 2009
entire John 14, proves that without jesus u cant reach God.read verse 6.Also everything on earth were made by God through jesus colossians 1vs 15 -19. Also read philipians 2vs 5 -10.All these will prove to many people that jesus rules the world. Matt 28vs18-20. Thats y we celebrate christmas isaiah 9vs6. Doubters if u need more about jesus the prince of peace&not prince of war, i shall oblige u
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by olabowale(m): 7:40pm On Dec 21, 2009
@Toba: « #62 on: Today at 06:42:32 PM »
entire John 14, proves that without jesus u cant reach God. read verse 6.
for you is your way, for me is mine.

Also everything on earth were made by God through jesus colossians 1vs 15 -19.
when youread your bible, you know that things were made long time before Jesus, if he was the word. For from the bible we read that biblical God did not speak "Word" until He said "let there be light." Angels, heavens, earth, and even Jinn were at least created before lets there be light. No? please proof me wrong, unless Jesus is no more the "word" according to you?

Also read philipians 2vs 5 -10.All these will prove to many people that jesus rules the world.
many, the gullible, since jesus did not even dare say that he was a king in front of Pontius Pilate, a mere legion soldier/administrator or emperor, at best!

Matt 28vs18-20. Thats y we celebrate christmas isaiah 9vs6.[/qote]did Jesus even celebrate his own birthday on December 25, or at all? did his disciples celebrate a "birthday" for him? where did you derive yours, then? maybe like how you derived him as ruler of the world, god, etc? No?

Doubters if u need more about jesus the prince of peace&not prince of war, i shall oblige u
please oblige us of truth, not fallacies!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Merits Of Islam / Khushu In Salah - 3 Days Challenge / Freedom Or Destruction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 185
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.