Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,016 members, 7,810,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? (3520 Views)

Religious Authority, Sistani Condemns Cursing Prophet Mohammed’s Companions / Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? / Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 21, 2009
Let me enlighten ur ignorance a little.In genesis 1,where God said let us create man in our own image.Who do u think he was refering to as our? Mohamed/angels? No imam.It the same jesus whom God did nothing without him.John1 u refered to was in action in gen1. D word was with God&it became flesh.D world rejected him in which some1 like u is part of.Jesus is more than mohamed who practised polygamy,but jesus never married or polluted himself with sins like ur leader did
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 21, 2009
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by olabowale(m): 11:58pm On Dec 22, 2009
so marriage is a sin or less, polution of self?
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2009
olabowale:

so marriage is a sin or less, polution of self?

No its not.Im only comparing one with the other to show how clean and holy they are.Since jesus never fougth a war,neither did he tell christian to reitaliate any wrong against them but rather leave judgement to God, it shows Jesus is a Prince of PEACE and is far SUPERIOR to any other.
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by muhsin(m): 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2009
toba:

No its not.Im only comparing one with the other to show how clean and holy they are.Since jesus never fougth a war,neither did he tell christian to reitaliate any wrong against them but rather leave judgement to God, it shows Jesus is a Prince of PEACE and is far SUPERIOR to any other.

Have you really been reading your bibles very well?
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 23, 2009
@mushin.What a question.If i havent read my bible, i wouldnt have brought out the facts about jesus who is a peace maker&not a war lord or a jihadist
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by olabowale(m): 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2009
@toba: his name is muhsin, a doer of good! mushin is an area of lagos, so get your mind out of mushin to muhsini for a moment. but then jesus in his peace making overturn tables of old people trading, exactly what the bankers of today do, most of them being chrsitians. jesus said he brought war and not peace, setting members of the same family against one another. asking people to buy sword, if they dont ave a bag which must contain just as lethal as sword.

oh, yes, Jesus was not a warlord and a jihadist, but only in theory and in the many parables; bring the people who will not let theking rule infront of the king and slain them!

great peace maker, same before hitler actually acted upon his own theory, before he initiated what finally became second world war!
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by theseeker2: 11:13pm On Dec 23, 2009
Hmm, jesus a peacemaker? Can anyone remember the 'jihads' he ordered moses and joshua to fight. Sorry, he was not God at the time of joshua and moses. Just an helpless boy watching his Daddy order the massacre and rape of innocent children.
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by Habib16(m): 1:52am On Dec 24, 2009
The Christian what is wrong with U Must U abuse anything that is of Islam Please If U dnt have better Topics then keep Shut afterall ISLAM IS THE BEST RELIGION EVER AND FOREVER!!! Christians Is not too late A word is enough for the Wise. Fooools You ppl are the Barbaric, Dull-Drums* I LOVE ISLAM ONE LOVE
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by AloyEmeka9: 3:45am On Dec 24, 2009
Habib16:

Fooools You ppl are the Barbaric, Dull-Drums* I LOVE ISLAM ONE LOVE
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by ruhu: 8:48am On Dec 24, 2009
Most prophets of God fought jihad in their time,Toba if u are in doubt about this,go and trace the stories of some prophets and u'll know.At first,prophets start with no fighting despite persecution from unbelievers but if the persecution continues and they(unbelievers) are not allowing them again to worship God (through death threatening)then God will order Jihad.Toba and the rest of u,u may claim Jesus didn't fight against any unbeliever physically in his time but do you know that he passed some orders/teachings that are of jihad means?e.g when he said he has come to destroy all evils and the likes and the issue of sword?.Jesus is still coming back to fight Jihad,he will kill Dajjal(Anti christ),break all crosses indicating he ever died on calvary and will bring the world to peace.One of the reason why he is coming back is that he never died though christians don't believe,and God has judged that "every soul will taste death"hence his coming back.Judas was the one nailed under the image of Jesus but not Jesus instead he was ascended by God to save him from enemies.There are many reasons why he is coming though all being personal like the issue of him being God or son of God,all he is coming to clarify before the day of judgement so that u people(christians) will not implicate him on the day of judgement.
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 25, 2009
@ruhu.Ur post makes sense a bit,not 100%.Jesus was neva a jihadist&would neva be one.3 instances.He said if u re slapped in ur left ear turn d other,he said if u go to preach& u re chased away,take ur sandal&walk away.When jesus was about to be crucified,peter his disciple used a knife to cut someone,jesus quickly healed d wound&rebuked peter saying 'he that live by the sword will die by the sword' so hes a peace maker&not a jihadist like other prophets
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 25, 2009
One thing u should also kno ruhu is dat is more than a prophet.Yes a prophet but more than others.Prophets of old(in bible&quran)&even our present day life in Ngr etc get married,have sex,fight etc but jesus never did.The way he was born is unique&even d way he died&resurrected is glorious.Thk God u know hes coming back.Its to show how superior jesus is compared with mohammed&other prophet.After God,the next is jesus&will forever remain God's begotten son
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by olabowale(m): 1:54am On Dec 25, 2009
john never married. So not being married is now the thing that elevates? for sure then the homos are the most elevated, by your statement.

and there is no prophet after Muhammad (AS). all the lying ones are even in nigeria, today. count them man.

Muhammad (AS) by Surah Isra and najm and ahadith concering Isra wa Miraj is not honored less than Ruh. So what are you saying, man? Toba is loss for words.
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 25, 2009
Olabowale,u hav litle knowledge about my post.Trying to compare jesus with other prophets is simply senseless.Mohammed,moses,john,david can be likened to each other becos they are human&sinned like u&i.Theres uniqueness about them apart from the works God commissioned to them which they did.But for JESUS EVERYTHING IS EXTRA ORDINARY&HE SHALL RETURN TO TAKE UP THOSE THAT KEPT HIS COMMANDMENTS.So man no doll ur self
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by olabowale(m): 12:58pm On Dec 25, 2009
@Toba; you better stop deceiving yourself. jesus was not a human? did he eat bread and fish? of course he did, and humans, animals, etc eat. We know that angels dont eat!

was Jesus born? Yes! I was born, and even Adam and Eve were not born!

Jesusrose from coma or faint. So many have been declared dead and they rose, too.

Jesus performed miracles. So many prophets did. So where is the special feature that you are talking about?

And Oral Roberts kept the commandments, and today he is dead! All of you will hope to be raptured. And I am certain that you will wait in vain!
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by ruhu: 1:07pm On Dec 25, 2009
Toba,if u believe part of messengers of God and u disbelieve in part,then why call urself a believer?,if u consider some messengers as sinners,then how are u a believer then?.In Islam,we believe all of them excluding none,even it is an obligation in Islam to believe all messengers of God,it is in the SIX ARTICLES OF FAITH.And again,in Islam,none of the messengers of God was ever a sinner instead,they make mistakes,and what are mistakes?,things u do unintentionally,unconsciously,unknowingly and also their mistakes are not even many at all,they are rare and dat is why though they were humans but they were "special ones",and that is why also they were Messengers of God.
So,if u believe in part and disbelieve in part of them,Toba,check ur faith and redesign it b4 it is too late i.e b4 death comes.
In Qur'an 2v85,God said", then do you believe in a part of the scripture and reject the rest?, "Also in Qur'an 2v87-91,God said"And indeed,we gave Moosa(Moses)the Book and followed him up with a succession of Messengers.And we gave Iesa(Jesus),the son of Maryam(Mary),a clear signs and supported him with Rooh-ul-Qudus[Jibrael(Gabriel)].Is it that whenever there came to you a messenger with what you yourselves desired not,you grew arrogant?some,you disbelieved and some,you killed.
And they say,"Our hearts are wrapped(i.e do not hear or understand Allah's word)".Nay,Allah has cursed them for their disbelief,so little is that which they believe.
And when there came to them(the Jews and Christians),a Book (this Quran)from Allah confirming what is with them although aforetime they had invoked Allah(for coming of Muhammad)in order to gain victory over those who disbelieved,then when there came to them that which they had recognised,they disbelieved in it.So let the Curse of Allah be on the disbelievers(after knowing the truth).
How bad is that for which they have sold their ownselves,that they should disbelieve in that which Allah has revealed(the Quran)grudging that Allah should reveal of His Grace unto whom He wills of His slaves(Muhammad).So they have drawn on themselves wrath upon wrath.And for the disbelievers,there is disgracing torment.
And when it is said to them,"Believe in what Allah has sent down,"they say,"we believe in what was sent down to us."And they disbelieve in that which came after it,while it is the truth confirming what is with them.Say(O Muhammad)to them "why then have you killed the Prophets of Allah aforetime,if you indeed have been believers?."
Toba why are u(xtians) okay dt Jesus was crucified?though it is a tradition of the Israelites to disagree or kill God's Prophets but d issue of Jesus was different.An attempt was made on his life but,God saved and ascended him to heaven and God casted the image of him(Jesus) on Judas hence Judas was the one crucified and not Jesus really. LookToba,the coming back of Jesus doesn't mean he is superior 2 Muhammad,as i have said he is coming to clarify some misunderstandings about him of u people(xtians) on "he is God" and "he is son of God" and "he was crucified and died 4 our sins" and the likes.He is not coming back as a new prophet or messenger,he is going to bring nothing new except to correct some misunderstandings,confirm Islam as the only religion by this generation accepted by God,fight the unbelievers,Kill Dajjal(Anti-christ),and bring peace to the world.
Furthermore,he hasn't die hence his coming back,he will marry and have children and will then die and will be buried beside Muhammad in Medina.If u are confused about his miraculous birth which is making u people call him God or Son of God,what of Prophet Adam then, who didn't even had a father nor a mother?Is he God too?or is he a begotten son too?.Remember God is never hungry for blood of anybody,why will he decide 2 forgive all of us because blood has been shed?,think about it.
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2009
God forbid me from changing my belief on jesus as d son of God or many other things the bible called him.I rather die than to change faith.If u believe in something for over 3decades&it worked for u&it still works,why change.I repeat God forbid.I av seen d light why forsake it&return to darkness.God forbid.As regards other lesser prophets,i agree with u that they made mistakes,dats what i called sin in my post.They were human like u&i.But Jesus is super human&more than all the prophets join together.1corinthians chapter15
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by ruhu: 11:05pm On Dec 25, 2009
U may be saying God forbid repeatedly,but look at d verses i've posted above though there are still many verses like those ones even more comprehensive than those ones above in d Quran but think about them,i know i can't influence ur faith,it is God who influences,changes and guides 2 d right path but just think deeply with an objective mind about Islam and Christianity and also do some researches on d two also.If u think dt u ve been practicing one religion 4 d past 3 decades and it is working 4 u,it doesn't mean it is d right path,go and ask d ogun worshippers to stop worshipping ogun, they will tell u d same dt it is working 4 them because Allah had said that it is he who has designed d faith of other religions as they will see it as d right path but the opposite is d case.As concerning d Prophets,mind u,in Islam we don't believe dt some Prophets are inferior which is one of d reason why dis religion of Islam is a unique one among all religions,the only accepted religion by God as far as dis generation is concern.Remember to read on Islam and Christianity with an open mind without bias.
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by ruhu: 11:06pm On Dec 25, 2009
U may be saying God forbid repeatedly,but look at d verses i've posted above though there are still many verses like those ones even more comprehensive than those ones above in d Quran but think about them,i know i can't influence ur faith,it is God who influences,changes and guides 2 d right path but just think deeply with an objective mind about Islam and Christianity and also do some researches on d two also.If u think dt u ve been practicing one religion 4 d past 3 decades and it is working 4 u,it doesn't mean it is d right path,go and ask d ogun worshippers to stop worshipping ogun, they will tell u d same dt it is working 4 them because Allah had said that it is he who has designed d faith of other religions as they will see it as d right path but the opposite is d case.As concerning d Prophets,mind u,in Islam we don't believe dt some Prophets are inferior which is one of d reason why dis religion of Islam is a unique one among all religions,the only accepted religion by God as far as dis generation is concern.Remember to read on Islam and Christianity with an open mind without bias.
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 25, 2009
ruhu,there are diff btw christianity&islam.Islam is a religion,while christianity is a way of life&not a religion.Religion is based on law,customs,doctrines&beliefs.Thats y muslims must pray 5times, fast by force,kill ram by force,face d sun to pray.Fine its based on tradition&predetermined way of doing things through laws/codes eg sharia.Now christianity isnt any of d above.Christianity is formed from christ.Jesus came to teach&show d way to God to mankind.see john 14.Jesus didnt force any religion or mode of worship or church on any1
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 25, 2009
Christianity is a relationship.Jesus said any1 who believes in me believes in God.Thk God muslims beleive in jesus.Like d prophet of old moses,ur mohammed were law enforcers i.e break d law&be killed.Jesus said ive come dat they might have life in abundance.All d commandments&laws including sharia were simplified into 2 by jesus in mark 12 vs 29-31.LOVE GOD WITH ALL UR HEART&LOVE UR NEIGHBOUR AS UR SELF.Any1 who follows dis is sure of heaven.So forget religion doctrines&constitution,focus on heaven
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by AloyEmeka6: 6:29am On Dec 26, 2009
ruhu:

U may be saying God forbid repeatedly,but look at d verses i've posted above though there are still many verses like those ones even more comprehensive than those ones above in d Quran but think about them,i know i can't influence your faith,it is God who influences,changes and guides 2 d right path but just think deeply with an objective mind about Islam and Christianity and also do some researches on d two also.If u think dt u ve been practicing one religion 4 d past 3 decades and it is working 4 u,it doesn't mean it is d right path,go and ask d ogun worshippers to stop worshipping ogun, they will tell u d same dt it is working 4 them because Allah had said that it is he who has designed d faith of other religions as they will see it as d right path but the opposite is d case.As concerning d Prophets,mind u,in Islam we don't believe dt some Prophets are inferior which is one of d reason why dis religion of Islam is a unique one among all religions,the only accepted religion by God as far as dis generation is concern.Remember to read on Islam and Christianity with an open mind without bias.

I wanted to read your response today with an open heart but whenever i remember what your brother, Abdul Farouk did today in Detroit in the name of your Allah, my mind tells me to shut off Islam completely. My mind remains open nevertheless but i am slowly running out of patience.
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by ruhu: 11:55pm On Dec 26, 2009
@Toba,u said Jesus was not a law enforcer but why did he said in Matt 5:17 that"Do not think that i have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets;i have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them".Toba,the Law is never anyman's law dt anyman can just abolish,it is the Law of God ur creator,my creator,Jesus' creator and the creator of everything.Normally,even we human beings,we can't organise or manage any economy without law otherwise we will have a disorganised world,in any family,there are don'ts and do's set out by d head of the family i.e father over the children,even d clubs have constitutions,every nation has his own constitution.We human beings with our BRAIN,we know dt laws are compulsory in any given socio-geographical setting.Now how will God the creator of the whole universe decide not to make laws on a setting that is even comprehensive where u see different human beings,different characters,different languages,different colours,different races,different ideologies etc.Think about this and also with what Jesus said above.
@aloy emeka,what i posted was "go and find out what is Islam"and not muslims because if u decide to base ur findings on muslims,u may end up not having d required result cos we are human beings,there are some human beings who act according to their religion and there are some who act in an extreme way but think they are acting religiously.What Farouk attempted to do is not of Islam,cos Islam will not tell u 2 kill some people who never attempted to kill u,this Islam is a religion of peace,we fight only when some people fights us and never go beyond that i.e killing innocent people,burning trees,tires,houses and the likes.Farouk was only frustrated on the state of Islam i.e how we are being oppressed by the US,Israel etc on Palestine,Iraq,Chechnya,Afghanistan,Lebanon etc.Though we are being oppressed,it doesn't call 4 extremism,fanaticism,it calls to retaliate directly to the people fighting us i.e the US,British,Israeli troops but as we are not having enough weapon,we have to be patient and see what God will do,we don't have to cross the boundary of Jihad.So if truly u want to find out what is Islam,go and do ur research mainly on the religion of Islam and nothing else.
Once again,ISLAM IS UNIQUE.
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by ruhu: 12:05am On Dec 27, 2009
U people may also ask me anything bothering u about Islam and by God willing i will answer u.
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by AloyEmeka6: 5:15am On Dec 28, 2009
ruhu:

U people may also ask me anything bothering u about Islam and by God willing i will answer u.
[size=14pt]
What will Mohammed say  if asked his opinion about the actions of 23 year old Farouk Mutallab in Detroit bound plane on december 25th?
[/size]
. Give a quranic verse to justify your claim.
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by ruhu: 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2009
@aloy emeka,
Muhammad will surely say it was an extreme act which is beyond the limit of Jihad.see Quran 2v30:"And fight in the Way of Allah those who fight u,but transgress not the limits.Truly,Allah likes not the transgressors".From this verse,Allah said we should fight only the people fighting us whom must also be the party that started the fight and ordered that we should not go beyond this i.e killing innocents,those who do not fight us,any attempt to go beyond dt is disliked by God,and hence attracts punishment.In d jet where d man was reportedly 2 have attempted 2 blow off,there might also be muslims inside it,if 2 say he was successful in the bomb plot and eventually killed a muslim or muslims and die like that(through suicide bombing)is dat matyrdom?.Moreover,suicide bombing is also haram in Islam cos u are deliberately committing suicide.The Prophet (SAW) said that whoever kill himself with a knife or poison or any how he uses,he will be punished with dat object he usd 2 kill himself or any mode he used on d Day of Judgement.
So i think i've answered ur question with the above verse and its explanations.ISLAM IS PEACE AND A WAY OF LIFE.
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by theseeker2: 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2009
ruhu, may Allah conyinue to bless you for the good job
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2009
God have mercy.This is d first time in my life to hear a muslim speak d truth.Wow so allah doesnt support killing oneself/others.This means bin laden,taliban,iraqi insurgents,hamas who practises suiside bombing are in trouble.glory be to allah

people like abuzola will not like ruhus comments becos he supports extremism

@olabowale do u agree 100% with ruhu or u av some reservations?
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by olabowale(m): 4:35am On Dec 29, 2009
Toba I have stated by piece. It is the same with Ruhu concerning extremism and definition of Jihad! Go and read what I wrote.
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by AloyEmeka6: 7:27am On Dec 29, 2009
olabowale:

Toba I have stated by piece. It is the same with Ruhu concerning extremism and definition of Jihad! Go and read what I wrote.

Didn't you agree with Abuzola sometime ago that Allah decrees the death sentence given to apostates?. What is the difference between what Farouk did and what Ayotallah Khomeni[the former arch pope of Islam] tried to do on Salmon Rushdie?
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by ruhu: 9:04am On Dec 29, 2009
@aloy emeka,do not mix what is beyond the Law with what is within the Law.In the Law of God,anybody who abuses any Prophet of God(starting from Prophet Adam(AS) down to Prophet Muhammad(SAW)] with passion is to be killed.What Salman Rushdie did was that he abused and molested Prophet Muhammad hence he has to be killed.The reason why God decreed them 2 b killed is that,by what they are saying they can destroy the generations to come i.e not allowing them to be Godly.Even the current generation,there are some people who do not know much about their religion,and after hearing what Salman Rushdie said falsefully and ignorantly about Muhammad or any other Prophet of God,they may turn to be atheists which will drive them to Hell Fire on the Day of Judgement,and God do not want us 2 end up in Hell,that is why anybody who is trying to lure people away from the way of God(with what he is saying)has to be killed.Aloy emeka,u may claim those Laws were only with Moses and not with Jesus but Jesus said in Matt 5:17 that"Do not think that i have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets;i have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.".This is what is in the Bible,don't deny it.The Quran said in Quran 2v42:"And mix not the truth with falsehood,nor conceal the truth(i.e what is written in your scriptures e.g Laws,Muhammad's prophecies in Torah and Injeel(Gospel)while you know (the truth.".The British were happy for what Salman did and that was why they keep him with them and also awarding him with the title "knight"which means "Sir",but are they going to keep him from God on the Day of Judgement?we shall see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Definition Of Sunnah / The Merits Of Islam / Khushu In Salah - 3 Days Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.