Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? (3521 Views)

Religious Authority, Sistani Condemns Cursing Prophet Mohammed’s Companions / Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? / Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by theseeker2: 9:07am On Dec 29, 2009
In an islamic state, apostasy is tantamount to high treason and is punishable by death. Even in the bible the punishment for apostacy is death.
History has shown that christians killed more than any religius group for crimes of apostacy and even heresy. Have you forgotten Joan of th Arc that ws burnt at the stake for heresy only to be canonized recently by the same catholic church.
This has nothing whatsoever to do with suicide bombing or terrorism
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by olabowale(m): 2:25pm On Dec 29, 2009
@Aloy~Emeka: « #94 on: Today at 07:27:13 AM »
Didn't you agree with Abuzola sometime ago that Allah decrees the death sentence given to apostates?
Read my comments then, now and in the future. It will be same, consistent, for apostasy of all types are not to be killed, except those who geared up to waylay you and debarred you from fairly freely able to practice Islam. Just because a person is using is mouth to lambast your religion is not enough to even fight him. If he leaves Islam, there is still a chance that he will come back to it. You need to read my entries as i post them.

What is the difference between what Farouk did and what Ayotallah Khomeni[the former arch pope of Islam] tried to do on Salmon Rushdie?
Arch pope like in the Catholics? I understand. Except the Shia is a breakaway (shear) from first community of Islam of Muhammad (AS). Whereas the Catholic is much more original that the protesting Protestants! Ridiculous argument you have, Emeka. Neither Farouk nor Ayatullah do I agree with! My statement is directly from Muhammad (AS).

Islam may be under treat, but Muslims are not at war, right now. For the Quran says that all muslims should fight together, not as sect or group. Muhammad and his entire community fought. Thats a single and common agreement! Now, as to Ayatullah, there was a man who was abusing Muhammad (AS) in his day as a leader of powerful Madina state, he did not allow anyone to respond to the man, so no was allowed to threaten his life. We know of many others and even a woman who poisoned him.

As for Farouk, it is in the Quran that one should not be unjust to anyone because of any hatred that one may have because of somebody's behavior. I also know that it is evil to kill innocent people. Those who are not fighting you, directly. Farouk was not being fought by anyone. Further, muslims are warned not to ever start a war. No one is fighting the whole of Muslims! If there is any, let me know. Muslims are warned, again not to be renegades, but should act as a single body, and until we have a true leadership; Kalifah, it is not possible to even talk about anything. Then the enemy of islam will ahev to declare war on Islam. It is then you can begin to see the rule of war in Islam. We have rule(s), and no one should go beyond the limit.
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by aloyemeka2: 7:49am On Jan 22, 2010
Islam may be under treat, but Muslims are not at war, right now. For the Quran says that all muslims should fight together, not as sect or group. Muhammad and his entire community fought. Thats a single and common agreement! Now, as to Ayatullah, there was a man who was abusing Muhammad (AS) in his day as a leader of powerful Madina state, he did not allow anyone to respond to the man, so no was allowed to threaten his life. We know of many others and even a woman who poisoned him.

When will this Islamic war start so I can take cover?. How will muslims come together to fight?. The 21st century world is way bigger than Medina.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Definition Of Sunnah / The Merits Of Islam / Khushu In Salah - 3 Days Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.