Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Hotel In Ikeja Close To The Airport. Read Pls! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hotel In Ikeja Close To The Airport. Read Pls! (1911 Views)

Teenagers Have Sex In Front Of A Hotel In Katsina In Broad Daylight / The Untold Story Of 'runs Girls' In Ikeja Computer Village / (must Read).pls Urgent Advice.....matured Minds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hotel In Ikeja Close To The Airport. Read Pls! by melobiters: 11:48pm On Dec 15, 2009
hi, im a novice in Nigeria. im coming this christmas. i need to stay in a hotel , but not too expensive one. it should be close to the airport at least . av heard of the hold up and i cant afford to stay in there. please give me names and links. Thank you, and please reply ,
Re: Hotel In Ikeja Close To The Airport. Read Pls! by snowdrops(m): 12:06am On Dec 16, 2009
Looking for a hotel in romance eh
Re: Hotel In Ikeja Close To The Airport. Read Pls! by melobiters: 12:14am On Dec 16, 2009
not really , i guess the romance guys and girls will have some info to help me
Re: Hotel In Ikeja Close To The Airport. Read Pls! by snowdrops(m): 12:35am On Dec 16, 2009
You asked same question in travel section which should be the ideal place
Re: Hotel In Ikeja Close To The Airport. Read Pls! by pawpawsir: 12:45am On Dec 16, 2009
melobiters, I must say the mainland hotel in Oyinbo. You are safer since they are 5 star and have been in service for over 40yrs, its not too expensive and its closer to the airport
Re: Hotel In Ikeja Close To The Airport. Read Pls! by 190: 12:57am On Dec 16, 2009
for half a million dollars u can have my house even for a year~

everything dey

water bed
live se.x.y babes
just name it
Re: Hotel In Ikeja Close To The Airport. Read Pls! by psman(f): 5:43am On Dec 16, 2009
yes u can get fine hotel like 1) park lane hotel ( ajao estate ) room rang singel form 8000 n - 10000 n per day 50 usd
2) Hotel felona (ajao estate) room rang singel ( 5000n ) double ( 7000) 30 usd
there are many on the air port road around and in the ajao estate distance form air port is like
10 mints drive .
Re: Hotel In Ikeja Close To The Airport. Read Pls! by echobee(f): 7:05am On Dec 16, 2009
are u a waiter in any of these hotels?
Re: Hotel In Ikeja Close To The Airport. Read Pls! by melobiters: 4:40pm On Dec 16, 2009
thank you all,. but please i need more options. do you know the website of Hotel felona?
Re: Hotel In Ikeja Close To The Airport. Read Pls! by Kelvinj(m): 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2009
psman:

yes u can get fine hotel like  1) park lane hotel ( ajao estate )  room  rang  singel form  8000 n - 10000 n  per day  50 usd
                                             2) Hotel felona  (ajao estate)  room rang singel ( 5000n ) double ( 7000)  30 usd
                                              there are many on the  air port road around and in the ajao estate distance form air port is like
                                              10 mints drive .

u be customer care 4 these hotels? Lwkmd
Re: Hotel In Ikeja Close To The Airport. Read Pls! by melobiters: 4:58pm On Dec 16, 2009
how is parklane hotel . are the rooms good? do they have internet? wats the difference between , their rooms as in the 10,500 and the 12.500

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If A Guy Likes You ! :) / Guys Please Let Discuss This *what Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend These D / Have U Ever Loved Someone And Hated The Fact That U Did And Cant Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.