Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,242 members, 7,829,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Can I Trust My Wife? I Feel So Unsecured Now,,what Are Chances? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Trust My Wife? I Feel So Unsecured Now,,what Are Chances? (1881 Views)

Help! I Don't Trust My Girlfriend Of 3 Years Anymore / How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again / What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Trust My Wife? I Feel So Unsecured Now,,what Are Chances? by amar3664: 9:38am On Mar 08, 2017
I am 33 years old,and married ,my wife is 27 years old now and my daughter is 2 years old,i stay in mumbai with my wife and daughter in a two bedroom and a hall apartment..i work with a good company,we had been married for 5 years,she is very beautiful wiith nice body size 34 30 34,height 5'3" and weight 57 kgs,"..i am lean man with height 5"5" and weight 60 kgs,""we have good sex life and in earlier years our sex life was very good but from last two years sex life has gone normal...from last 10 days my father has come to stay with us at our apartment and is staying with us,he is here for medical treatment and will stay for another 4 months..my mother has died 3 years ago,my father lives in village and is staying now with us,he is 55 years old with height 5'10 and weight 75 kgs,now i feel my wife and my secrecey is being affected,plus as a normal husband and wife we sometimea fight on.small issues,plus sometimes she talks with father while i m in other room,i feel jealous now.10 days in a month i go for night shift in office...what are chances my wife and father could do something in my absence?maybe if they do?they do after how much time ?i attach her foto...pls advice me...
Re: Can I Trust My Wife? I Feel So Unsecured Now,,what Are Chances? by pweshboi(m): 9:43am On Mar 08, 2017
Oga no kill ur self cos of insecurity... I thought you said he's your father? Is he known for flirting around?
Re: Can I Trust My Wife? I Feel So Unsecured Now,,what Are Chances? by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 08, 2017
Age, weight, height?! WTF... Too much info. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Can I Trust My Wife? I Feel So Unsecured Now,,what Are Chances? by Ekakamba: 9:53am On Mar 08, 2017
amar3664:
I am 33 years old,and married ,my wife is 27 years old now and my daughter is 2 years old,i stay in mumbai with my wife and daughter in a two bedroom and a hall apartment..i work with a good company,we had been married for 5 years,she is very beautiful wiith nice body size 34 30 34,height 5'3" and weight 57 kgs,"..i am lean man with height 5"5" and weight 60 kgs,""we have good sex life and in earlier years our sex life was very good but from last two years sex life has gone normal...from last 10 days my father has come to stay with us at our apartment and is staying with us, he is here for medical treatment and will stay for another 4 months..my mother has died 3 years ago,my father lives in village and is staying now with us,he is 55 years old with height 5'10 and weight 75 kgs, now i feel my wife and my secrecey is being affected plus as a normal husband and wife we sometimea fight on.small issues,plus sometimes she talks with father while i m in other room i feel jealous now.10 days in a month i go for night shift in office...what are chances my wife and father could do something in my absence? maybe if they do?they do after how much time ?i attach her foto...pls advice me...
Re: Can I Trust My Wife? I Feel So Unsecured Now,,what Are Chances? by greatnaija01: 9:56am On Mar 08, 2017
You are married, stop distrusting your wife, she wont cheat if she has a JOB or BUSINESS that takes her away from home... but she may bond with your father and confide alot of things with him because you are no longer showing interest in her.
HERE is WHAT TO DO:

Simply buy a new clock in the house that has Wi-Fi HD Camera abilities, and from wherever you are, you can spy on them. Buy for each room and watch the whole things that goes on while you are away at work. THAT SHOULD MAKE YO SECURE AND TRUST YOUR WIFE.

Another thing is.... TAKE OUT TIME TO SPEND WITH YOUR WIFE AND ASSURE HER OF YOUR LOVE..... Men need sex but Women need attention... real attention, you should call her often and make her laugh. SO thats it!

I aint married but i wish you success in your marriage.... I trust that she wont cheat

amar3664:
I am 33 years old,and married ,my wife is 27 years old now and my daughter is 2 years old,i stay in mumbai with my wife and daughter in a two bedroom and a hall apartment..i work with a good company,we had been married for 5 years,she is very beautiful wiith nice body size 34 30 34,height 5'3" and weight 57 kgs,"..i am lean man with height 5"5" and weight 60 kgs,""we have good sex life and in earlier years our sex life was very good but from last two years sex life has gone normal...from last 10 days my father has come to stay with us at our apartment and is staying with us,he is here for medical treatment and will stay for another 4 months..my mother has died 3 years ago,my father lives in village and is staying now with us,he is 55 years old with height 5'10 and weight 75 kgs,now i feel my wife and my secrecey is being affected,plus as a normal husband and wife we sometimea fight on.small issues,plus sometimes she talks with father while i m in other room,i feel jealous now.10 days in a month i go for night shift in office...what are chances my wife and father could do something in my absence?maybe if they do?they do after how much time ?i attach her foto...pls advice me...

2 Likes

Re: Can I Trust My Wife? I Feel So Unsecured Now,,what Are Chances? by Kondomatic(m): 10:04am On Mar 08, 2017
Haba... it may hasten his recovery nah and it's still within the family so worry no more.
Re: Can I Trust My Wife? I Feel So Unsecured Now,,what Are Chances? by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 08, 2017
The question is do ur father flirt?
Re: Can I Trust My Wife? I Feel So Unsecured Now,,what Are Chances? by kullozone(m): 10:13am On Mar 08, 2017
Lol... What's with the height, weight and all that
Scared your dad might fvck your wife abi? That means he's a sure guy oh!
Re: Can I Trust My Wife? I Feel So Unsecured Now,,what Are Chances? by nwaanambra1(m): 10:16am On Mar 08, 2017
your popsy is family so i dont think there is any harm in your popsy sharing from ur food - after all, family that eats together stays together! cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

based on the shape of your wife, she can even make your dad recover quick! cheesy cheesy
Re: Can I Trust My Wife? I Feel So Unsecured Now,,what Are Chances? by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:16am On Mar 08, 2017
Baba dey put age weight and height wetin we wan use that one do

Dude chill out....unless your dad has a thing for his daughter in-laws
Re: Can I Trust My Wife? I Feel So Unsecured Now,,what Are Chances? by ntp1: 1:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hi,

I will advice you to take things easy with yourself. Don't go about putting yourself under undue pressure.

Issues with distrust should be handled with care. Are you suspecting she is cheating on you?

Before you reach a conclusion, try WhoZin App. It works on Android and can record all calls, text messages, surroundings of the phone even when not on a call.

Download it here: https:///hMXSkn
Re: Can I Trust My Wife? I Feel So Unsecured Now,,what Are Chances? by amar3664: 2:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
What percentage are chancea of bad play between she and my father
Re: Can I Trust My Wife? I Feel So Unsecured Now,,what Are Chances? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
You just woke up this morning with a lot of insecurity.
Re: Can I Trust My Wife? I Feel So Unsecured Now,,what Are Chances? by amar3664: 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
I need what percentage are the chances
Re: Can I Trust My Wife? I Feel So Unsecured Now,,what Are Chances? by Truesapiosexual(f): 3:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
Thinking your father might have an affair with your wife is such a disgusting thought , i will say if u dont trust ur dad shift him into a hotel and stop that dirty thought about your wife.
Re: Can I Trust My Wife? I Feel So Unsecured Now,,what Are Chances? by nkemma54(m): 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
if your wife is having sex with your dad, your little girl would speak out. she's 2! she'll spill the beans. for the fact that she's told you nothing means its all in your head. you could just ask your daughter though. take the kid out. nice daddy and daughter outing. buy her ice cream and ask the questing in a 'PG 1+' version.
or you could just install secret cameras in both rooms.
whichever you do, you'll get the answer. amar3664
Re: Can I Trust My Wife? I Feel So Unsecured Now,,what Are Chances? by FleetAdmiral(m): 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
This is ridiculous tho angry...y wud u even think of such between your dad and wife...y marry wen u don't trust ur wife...you can install a baby cam in the house since u xo fucking insecure angry
Re: Can I Trust My Wife? I Feel So Unsecured Now,,what Are Chances? by amar3664: 6:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
My wife foto
Re: Can I Trust My Wife? I Feel So Unsecured Now,,what Are Chances? by emilyone(f): 6:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
Why are you posting your wife's picture
Re: Can I Trust My Wife? I Feel So Unsecured Now,,what Are Chances? by amar3664: 6:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
How does she looks
Re: Can I Trust My Wife? I Feel So Unsecured Now,,what Are Chances? by becca4216(f): 6:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
amar3664:
What percentage are chancea of bad play between she and my father
100 percent especially when your not given her full attention . you sure have lots of issues with insercurity and if your p man na guy man my dear beta go conduct dna on dat daughter of urs lol i don yan my own
Re: Can I Trust My Wife? I Feel So Unsecured Now,,what Are Chances? by amar3664: 6:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
R u syre
Re: Can I Trust My Wife? I Feel So Unsecured Now,,what Are Chances? by amar3664: 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
What are the chances
Re: Can I Trust My Wife? I Feel So Unsecured Now,,what Are Chances? by amar3664: 2:04am On Mar 09, 2017
What
Re: Can I Trust My Wife? I Feel So Unsecured Now,,what Are Chances? by amar3664: 4:32am On Mar 09, 2017
Is it.my fault if i feel insecurity..because nowadays i listen all those things very common outside..
Re: Can I Trust My Wife? I Feel So Unsecured Now,,what Are Chances? by amar3664: 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
Can i trust her

(1) (Reply)

10 Unspoken Bro Codes All Men Need To Know And Follow / See The 'sexy' Way This 20 Year Old Girl Celebrated Her Birthday / Top 5 Places Nigerian Ladies Invite Guys To On A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.