Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

The Date Was Going Great Until..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Date Was Going Great Until..... (1435 Views)

I Once Helped A Guy To Push A Car, Not Knowing The Car Was Going To Pick My Girl / The Date Was Going Great Until....... / The Pool Party Was Going Well Until She Decided To Mess, See Stampede (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Date Was Going Great Until..... by UdohOby(f): 9:43am On Mar 08, 2017
Let me go first.

Hmmm! The date was going great until he started picking his nose, and when he snapped his fingers, the particle from his nose fell into my food (food wey I never chop 1/3 sef). Na so I tell am say I don belle full and I wan go house. I go house go drink garri with groundnut. I can't come and go and die because of free food.

So, let's hear yours.

1 Like

Re: The Date Was Going Great Until..... by Kondomatic(m): 10:00am On Mar 08, 2017
It was going great until she instagramed her drink and I said nah..... She's obviously a slay queen

(1) (Reply)

Help, A Married Woman Is Inviting Me Over / Five(5) Deadly Terms Used By A Woman.... True Or False / Why Do Guys Call Girls Who Appreciate Money Golddiggers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.