Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl (73259 Views)

"Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) / South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by adellam16(f): 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
torqque7:

;DLol no now..e get some kind puna Wey if you drill am once you don hook for life be that..so tight Punnys are notorious for hooking guys like me lol
U yaff join bad gang.
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by adellam16(f): 8:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
Saintp:

wehdon ma. More oil to your Niger delta. lol
more catarr to ur john thomas there.
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by torqque7(m): 10:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
adellam16:
U yaff join bad gang.

grin Noo bad gang iyaff joined me oya you sef come and join,it's not as bad as it sounds..lol
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by BClx(m): 9:30pm On Mar 13, 2017
Yes that's true
Yea. I think this is a great hack. However I want to suggest you add some social significance on how to <a href="http://www.neuroscientia.com/2017/03/disvirgin-girl-without-her-feeling-any.html">disvirgin a girl without her feeling pain </a>
Also, what would happen if my girlfriend just refuse sex because she fears the pain of a first time sexual intercourse? Are there some biological significance too?
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 14, 2017
lefulefu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin poem ke grin grin grin
dats exactly wetin dey run thru a guy"s mind wey wan marry virgin but dey run olosho by the side grin
Lol, some guys want a brand new girl yet messing up all their lives.

How are you today?.
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
Sincere4u:

Lol, some guys want a brand new girl yet messing up all their lives.

How are you today?.
exactly my brother grin
i am doing fine.hope everythin is kul with u.
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
kaymart:
if it was that easy being a virgin.
How come u weren't?
Common! those friends of yours deserve a round of applause. To remain focused while u couldn't.
Let me tell you a fact, if I have the choice of picking between a virgin and a non-virgin like yourself with all other conditions remaining constant, I will pick a virgin a 100 times ahead of your type.
If she could remain focused, disciplined and unwavering when her colleagues were throwing their selves upon men for materials things and money, I tell u, she deserve every bit of love, and care from the husband as long as she is worthy in character, morals and she is also prolific.

Finally, who told you that virgins aren't hardworking, industrious and prolific. I think the girl in question should just go try raising her children the right way, since her own virginity cannot be restored again and try leave your promiscuity nature behind.

I will prefer to give my daughter out in marriage at 17 as a virgin than at twenty-something when she isnt. That's how much i love them being virgins.

It's high time they flaunt and make bold over virginity 'cos the society is obviously going bananas with the current level of immortality......

For your info, virginity is a big deal.

MY OPINION THOUGH.
Looolz..... You could have said 13yrs not 17
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by kaymart: 6:40am On Mar 15, 2017
LadyB1195:
Looolz..... You could have said 13yrs not 17
u got a problem with?
I guess u lost ur virginity way before thirteen.
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 15, 2017
kaymart:

u got a problem with?
I guess u lost ur virginity way before thirteen.
Lolz.... Still very safe and intact. Try again nigga
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 15, 2017
lefulefu:

exactly my brother grin
i am doing fine.hope everythin is kul with u.
Yeah,
thanks bro. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by kaymart: 9:04am On Mar 15, 2017
LadyB1195:
Lolz.... Still very safe and intact. Try again nigga
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by liquidmetall: 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
condomuser:
I am looking for a virgin. Once I test the thing and the hymen is intact you get N500K cash.

Apply within.

Guy i asked u something for your own thread you no wan reply
Abi you no wan answer me or did i give her name correctly
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by condomuser: 11:28pm On Apr 01, 2017
I thought I replied, sry. The name starts with C though wink

She still dey Uni.

liquidmetall:

Guy i asked u something for your own thread you no wan reply
Abi you no wan answer me or did i give her name correctly
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by nursennenny(f): 11:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
I was going to say something but mum said not every topic needs my opinion.
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by liquidmetall: 8:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
condomuser:
I thought I replied, sry. The name starts with C though wink

She still dey Uni.

Chiamaka? Is that the name?
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by condomuser: 3:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
actually its Chizzy.

liquidmetall:

Chiamaka? Is that the name?
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by yellow237(m): 3:16pm On May 09, 2017
ur a simply a common prostitute just that urs is a private company.because u lost the only thing that gave u value as woman u want others to do d same OLOSHO in capital letters
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by missrational: 3:19pm On May 10, 2017
The hymen is about as useful as the appendix or the foreskin.

Women should focus on being productive adults of good character.

2 Likes

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:24pm On May 24, 2017
jmoore:
There are two types of virgin. Wise and foolish ones.

I will dwell on the wise virgin.

A wise virgin have a lot to offer.

She offers selfcontrol and faithfulness. Having abstained from sex till marriage, this wise virgin can never look outside the marriage for sex. She is contented with what she gets, there is nothing for her to compare with. The principles that she held unto when she was single is now part of her lifestyle.

A wise virgin offers a body that is abortion free. Most of the folks ranting against virgins on this page are the same ones that will say 70% of girls have committed abortion. Can a virgin lady abort her baby? No sex, no pregnancy, therefore no abortion.

A wise virgin offers you a body that is STDs free. It will shock you to see how many times those against virgins on this page have treated STDs in their lives. No sex, no STDS.

A wise virgin offers a body that is free from 'bondage'. Sex bounds those involved in it. be it a prostitute or a wife. Therefore, a wise virgin offers a body that has not been bonded to anyone.

A wise virgin is a great model for your kids, she will definitely bring up your kids in a moral way.

My choice for marriage is definitely a virtuous virgin lady. Nothing less than that.

I respect you man for this cool
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by M3A16(m): 3:03pm On Oct 03, 2018
When they loose their treasure out of their focus and bad wagon joining, they preach bad of ones who value, cherish and keep theirs to heart......

Stop preaching immorality here, almost those who gave birth to us are responsible wives and married as a virgin, not only that they are also learned ones.
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by press005: 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2018
refiner:
Virgin or no virgin....what matters in a marriage is character and understanding of both couple.. smiley

Very concise and straight to the point.
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by professore(m): 10:35pm On Dec 26, 2021
Jodha:
This one is looking for an excuse for her promisciousity..

Jealousy kee yhu there OLOSHO... Keep doing yhurself.. Yhu think yhure doing virgins..
how about getting to know you?
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Jodha(f): 12:13pm On Dec 29, 2021
professore:
how about getting to know you?

What do yhu wanna know?
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by professore(m): 12:24pm On Dec 29, 2021
Jodha:

What do yhu wanna know?
can we chat on whatsapp?
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Jodha(f): 1:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
professore:
can we chat on whatsapp?

Sure
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by professore(m): 2:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
Jodha:

Sure
kindly drop your contact, I would ask you to remove it once I add you.
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Jodha(f): 3:42pm On Dec 29, 2021
professore:
kindly drop your contact, I would ask you to remove it once I add you.

Send a pm instead
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by professore(m): 4:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
Jodha:

Send a pm instead
I don't really know how that works here. It may be because I no longer have access to the email I used in registering. If I send a pm what happens next? Or should I just add you on Whatsapp based on numbers provided on your profile?
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Jodha(f): 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2021
professore:
I don't really know how that works here. It may be because I no longer have access to the email I used in registering. If I send a pm what happens next? Or should I just add you on Whatsapp based on numbers provided on your profile?

Sure.... that's better
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by professore(m): 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2021
Jodha:

Sure.... that's better
it's okay.
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Nyascobar1414: 11:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
sweatlana:

I'm a woman and I was not a virgin before I got married. I thank God for my past. But I let me tell you this , a woman's heart is like a deep ocean filled with many secrets...
Marry a good virtuous woman. Virginity should not be a criteria. There are much more important things to consider.

Why you suffer your husband with bride price...
Only virgins deserve bride price..
Stop comforting your self

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.