Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl (73249 Views)

"Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) / South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by terrezo2002(m): 12:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
Agents of darkness everywhere making good things look bad. You want the virgins to lose their virginity so that they can have something to offer.
Continue. The dog that refused to hear its master whistle will eventually get lost.

4 Likes

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by rosieluv(f): 12:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
true but you sound pained

2 Likes

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
refiner:

How do u know...u must be a prophet.. shocked

Ode! angry
Lols...by their words you shall know them. Animashaun, olobo Fife grin
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by augustine: 12:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
Miggs:
I doubt you read my earlier post on this thread.The fact that a lady is a virgin today,does not mean she won't fucck around after she gets disvirgined tomorrow.The fact that Ifediba isn't a virgin today,does not mean she fuccks around.
Nigerian men,make una open una eyes.There is no such thing as a pure,angelic woman.They simply don't exist
Quit searching for what doesn't exist
But at least if you disvirgined your wife, you will have an excellent bond with her physically, emotionally and spiritually; then it will be easier to forgive her if she is ever caught philandering. With a non-virgin, you would imagine the worst about her past; including possibly being an olosho at some point in time.

4 Likes

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by talk2saintify(m): 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
jmoore:
There are two types of virgin. Wise and foolish ones.

I will dwell on the wise virgin.

A wise virgin have a lot to offer.

She offers selfcontrol and faithfulness. Having abstained from sex till marriage, this wise virgin can never look outside the marriage for sex. She is contented with what she gets, there is nothing for her to compare with. The principles that she held unto when she was single is now part of her lifestyle.

A wise virgin offers a body that is abortion free. Most of the folks ranting against virgins on this page are the same ones that will say 70% of girls have committed abortion. Can a virgin lady abort her baby? No sex, no pregnancy, therefore no abortion.

A wise virgin offers you a body that is STDs free. It will shock you to see how many times those against virgins on this page have treated STDs in their lives. No sex, no STDS.

A wise virgin offers a body that is free from 'bondage'. Sex bounds those involved in it. be it a prostitute or a wife. Therefore, a wise virgin offers a body that has not been bonded to anyone.

A wise virgin is a great model for your kids, she will definitely bring up your kids in a moral way.

My choice for marriage is definitely a virtuous virgin lady. Nothing less than that.

yhu dont give a hint of wat yhu mean by foolish virgin?

cuz ah dont understand what yhu mean by foolish virgin

1 Like

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by condomuser: 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
I am looking for a virgin. Once I test the thing and the hymen is intact you get N500K cash.

Apply within.
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Danialuone: 12:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
You think you are doing me abi......Oniranu
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Josephamstrong1(m): 12:44pm On Mar 08, 2017

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Jman06(m): 12:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
And some foolish girls will fall for this deception.

Ladies, pls don't mind this olosho. She wants you to make the same mistake she made. Some ladies are devilish,always want to mislead their 'friends' to repeat the same mistake they made.

Pls, keep your virginity if you are still one. A good man will appreciate and respect you for that.

12 Likes

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by refiner(f): 12:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
last35:
Lols...by their words you shall know them. Animashaun, olobo Fife grin
Disike na akogheri...ewu gambia angry
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by cee001(m): 12:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
jmoore:

She offers selfcontrol and faithfulness. Having abstained from sex till marriage, this wise virgin can never look outside the marriage for sex. She is contented with what she gets, there is nothing for her to compare with. The principles that she held unto when she was single is now part of her lifestyle.

A wise virgin offers a body that is abortion free. Most of the folks ranting against virgins on this page are the same ones that will say 70% of girls have committed abortion. Can a virgin lady abort her baby? No sex, no pregnancy, therefore no abortion.

A wise virgin offers you a body that is STDs free. It will shock you to see how many times those against virgins on this page have treated STDs in their lives. No sex, no STDS.

A wise virgin offers a body that is free from 'bondage'. Sex bounds those involved in it. be it a prostitute or a wife. Therefore, a wise virgin offers a body that has not been bonded to anyone.

A wise virgin is a great model for your kids, she will definitely bring up your kids in a moral way.

My choice for marriage is definitely a virtuous virgin lady. Nothing less than that.

1 Like

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by sirmmykay(m): 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
reading through all the comments, i realized that most comment are against the post, meaning we just have to appreciate and give kudos to those ladies that determined to keep themselves till the night of their wedding.

I guess that's why trust is lacking in most of our celebrity's marriage and you will agree with me that it will be difficult for a sensible man not to trust her virgin wife. To me i still believe a virgin lady makes a long lasting marriage. #irespectallvirginladies#

10 Likes

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by drtee247(m): 12:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
Miggs:
I doubt you read my earlier post on this thread.The fact that a lady is a virgin today,does not mean she won't fucck around after she gets disvirgined tomorrow.The fact that Ifediba isn't a virgin today,does not mean she fuccks around.
Nigerian men,make una open una eyes.There is no such thing as a pure,angelic woman.They simply don't exist

Abegi.. Wetin consign keepin your Virginity with being promiscuous...Virginity is the Pride of every lady & Nothin can change that..

7 Likes

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
The op is not jealous she said the plain truth.
Shebi guys are fond of saying : women what are u bringing to the table apart from your pusssiesss?. Which for. Me. Is very offensive.

And this op lady is making it clear to. You all seeking for virgins and also talking about what a woman brings to the table.. that all A virgin has to. Offer is her pussyyy nothing more
Whether tainted or untainted. It's still pussyyyy.

So who is fooling who? By calling the op olosho or that she's jealous?

Guys try and get your head screwed right , do your responsibility in your homes or relationship and y'all will have smooth homes . Without grumbles.

9 Likes

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by thonyrule(m): 12:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
Jealousy!!! Olosho!!! Few years later she will start complaining of unsatisfied swx from her husband.... Borehole!!

3 Likes

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by wittyt98(m): 12:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
virgins re even turnoffs to me and i actually prefer non virgins so I'm less concerned anyway!

i'm not trying to promote immorality or something else and keeping virginity is something cool actually buh honestly speaking what's the big deal about the whole virginity stuff? to me it doesn't make them any special or cool and I don't see virginity as any special gift a woman can give her husband! I just see it as one overrated bullshit lol cus being a virgin still won't stop me from cheating on you if I want to! or make our marriage last if its not meant to so what's the whole fuss about the virginity stuff? I can't even get more money with it so what am I supposed to do with your virginity? lol

just my own opinion tho!

7 Likes

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by nkemdi89(f): 12:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
jmoore:

God bless you a trillion time.

2 Likes

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
nextprince:
And what can the 'bore holes' offer apart from the 'bore holes'?
They offer swimming pool.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by safarigirl(f): 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
tosyne2much:
This is a source of inspiration... It seems I will write an article about Virgins again

I dey come cool
abeg do and write.

I would write something, but I'm done with this attempt by women to bring each other down over petty matters. I stay in a female hostel, so I've seen enough experienced women whose plan in life is to hook a rich man that will open a boutique for them, just like I have seen enough virgins that spend hours on end reading and swearing off the idea of being one man's liability.

Considering she isn't in a position to make judgments, whatever points she or all the othet SINGLE people here thinks she has are null and void. Let us see men who married virgins and vice versa coming to tell their own tale
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Senipapa(m): 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
I knew this girl, was in ss3 when she was in Js1 at Saint francis Catholic secondary school idimu. I remember her coz I was ready to beat the hell out of her one day she exhibited her stupid wayward act, but I declined coz I had a thing for her Elder sister then. Oh Lawd I thought people over grew waywardness but now I know better... I clearly remember why her parents chose a Catholic school for her.... Who Catholic school Epp today............

1 Like

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by tifany89(m): 1:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hitel:
OLOSHO!!!
Read the write up before u comment. She made mention of sensible n senseless ones which I agree with

1 Like

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by soderican(m): 1:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
Is it ur private part?
sugarbelly4:
A Facebook user, Ifediba Oluchi Anne, took to her account to write her opinion on virgins...She is of the opinion that virgins have nothing to offer, except for tight private part. Read for yourself below

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/virgins-have-nothing-to-offer-except.html

1 Like

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by silversonuc(m): 1:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
Jodha:
This one is looking for an excuse for her promisciousity..

Jealousy kee yhu there OLOSHO... Keep doing yhurself.. Yhu think yhure doing virgins..
u dnt look like a virgin sha
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ifediba is regretting her life. She lost her virginity and is envious of others who havent sold out theirs like crayfish. cool

2 Likes

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
sirmmykay:
reading through all the comments, i realized that most comment are against the post, meaning we just have to appreciate and give kudos to those ladies that determined to keep themselves till the night of their wedding.

I guess that's why trust is lacking in most of our celebrity's marriage and you will agree with me that it will be difficult for a sensible man not to trust her virgin wife. To me i still believe a virgin lady makes a long lasting marriage. #irespectallvirginladies#

nice one

3 Likes

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Josephamstrong1(m): 1:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:
I guess her pussy is already too wide like bucket, lol

How sensible is ur comment now?
Kids access to China phones.

1 Like

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by ElizaVeta(f): 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
refiner:
Virgin or no virgin....what matters in a marriage is character and understanding of both couple.. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by tosyne2much(m): 1:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
safarigirl:
abeg do and write.

I would write something, but I'm done with this attempt by women to bring each other down over petty matters. I stay in a female hostel, so I've seen enough experienced women whose plan in life is to hook a rich man that will open a boutique for them, just like I have seen enough virgins that spend hours on end reading and swearing off the idea of being one man's liability.

Considering she isn't in a position to make judgments, whatever points she or all the othet SINGLE people here thinks she has are null and void. Let us see men who married virgins and vice versa coming to tell their own tale
To be very sincere, apart from the fact that the lady's write-up reeks of jealousy and envy, I think what she wrote up there is just the truth in its unclothedness..

Some ladies are lazy ass and do not want to do anything. They have the notion that, at the mention of them being virgins, even man will overlook their flaws and will droll at their feets

The one that annoys me most is that some of them will quickly squeeze their faces and will take a leave the moment any Sex related topic is being raised in their presence. This is to give everyone the impression that they have never seen joysticks before

Of course, virginity is an added advantage anytime any day, but what they don't know is that, there are some men out there who would pick a non virgin lady over a virgin on a ground of strong moral uprightness, high level of respect, character wise and what they have to offer

In a nutshell, ladies should stop advertising their virginity in public places. They should stop dissing those who have lost theirs

4 Likes

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by jasoncage(m): 1:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
Miggs:
I have issues with your comments, but I'll just tell you not to be quick to justify being a non virgin with reasons like future promiscuity or dearth of "pure, angelic" women. That you haven't met one doesn't mean there aren't. Perhaps not in your searching circles anyway, but don't generalize.
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by mcnnadi(m): 1:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
I think this lady shouldn't be misunderstood as being jealous or something like that, but she's trying to portray a point which I summarize below...

I will use the popular Bible passage "the parable of the 10 virgins", but to further elucidate it better, I will use the caption "10 virgins and the extra oil"

I think her main point is that virginity is not integrity. Virginity can b lost under 1 second...

And if eventually you lose ur virginity, is there an extra oil that can still add spices to ur marriage?

Some girls are so proud of being a virgin that they neglect other characters they needed to work on, that made up a complete woman..

Virginity is temporary, but virtuous character last a life time.

If virginity is the only thing you have as a woman, when you lose it(maybe on ur wedding night), it will not take more than a month for ur husband to get tired of you.

So, the point here is not to be like the five virgins, whose their virginity alone could not grant them access to the marriage, they needed extra oil to sustain them..

Endeavor to be like the other five virgins, who in addition to their virginity, they have other virtuous(the extra oil) which can sustain them in the banquet..

In summary, to be a virgin is the right thing, but let's not forget the fact that tight skin alone can not guarantee a successful marriage, but virginity missed with godliness, hardwork, respect, patience, etc

Virgin or no virgin, if you lack the qualities listed in this Bible passage, you need to work it. (Proverbs 31: 10 - 31)

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
girls who brag about being virgins are actually no virgins.back in sch then in my lodge there was this babe who wont let us hear word.she would make noise about her virginity and how she wont even let a guy kiss her cos its a sin and bla grin.but at night and especially where there is a power outage and everywhere is quiet we will be hearing her screaming, ''afghhhhh!....put it dere! put dere!...yeehhhhh! " grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
abegi...real virgins dont go about broadcasting their virginity.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.