Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl (73253 Views)

"Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) / South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Ekakamba: 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
E dey pain d babe because 110 niccas don chop her clean mouth. #TeamTightPussy!tongue

6 Likes

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by japsyvic(m): 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
My studies shows that Virgin girls show much respect unlike people like you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
This girl looks to me like a confirmed olosho

5 Likes

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by henrydadon(m): 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
hahaha..the truth is always bitter..imagine on your wedding day and you are about to have sex with your wife and you go to through with the ordeal of having to disvirgin her and cant have a night filed with bliss and hot romance..

abeg i don't want a girl who gonna lie on the bed like a log of wood..i want an expert so we can.perform acrobat together

4 Likes

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Olasco93: 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
...And they can Respect, Love and Cherish the first guy like Kilode

5 Likes

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by emperorAY(m): 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
And what has nonvirgins got to offer ntin but their WELL of experience

5 Likes

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by ajasbaba(m): 12:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
true talk.

and they can feel like kilode

1 Like

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by ayaside(m): 12:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
There are a lot of folks we can never be friends with no matter how good they are and we don't condemn them.No one really cares who your friends are if they don't contribute to your wellbeing.

2 Likes

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Tolams16(m): 12:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
Word......word....but wait first make i first boil dis water b4 i comment......

2 Likes

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by israel4eva(m): 12:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
Thou it sound ridiculous, but on the right sence though she makes sence, some girls brag about virginity as though is the key to heaven.

3 Likes

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Meritocracy: 12:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
What about the sensible virgin op. Also the non virgin ladies has nothing to offer than watery and drum sized pussy.

1 Like

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
If y'all had actually taken the time to read the post and not comment based on the title of the thread, y'all would have seen that she made a lot of sense.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by soath(m): 12:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
Miggs:
Ifediba is a sensible lady.The main issue with virgins is,when they eventually have sex,even if they are married,they are always inquisitive to discover if the sex act is thesame or different with other men.So presently being a virgin, doesn't necessarily stop ladies eventually becoming promiscuous or having many sex partners
U nailed it.

2 Likes

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by tosyne2much(m): 12:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
This is a source of inspiration... It seems I will write an article about Virgins again

I dey come cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
To find virgin Na headache, and the one wey u go find no go dey attractive. It is even rude asking a lady of she is a virgin but if she insists, we would go do a virginity test.

2 Likes

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
I must marry a VIRGIN by the grace of God. Why would i wanna bring a WOMAN WHO HAS ALREADY BEING SAMPLED BY DIFFERENT GUYS INTO MY HOME. I MUST BE THE FIRST & 4EVER THE ONLY ONE 4 HER & HER FOR ME. Except if am dead

8 Likes

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by AntiWailer: 12:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
She made some sense.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
refiner:
Virgin or no virgin....what matters in a marriage is character and understanding of both couple.. smiley

understanding how your Pusey became a "bore-hole"?

4 Likes

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by chalz493: 12:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
I can only see a lady ranting because of her weakness in keeping her virginity, every man like virgins and it is good to give honour to whom honour is due.maybe in your next life u try to keep it..sorry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by GloriaNinja(f): 12:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
I guess her pussy is already too wide like bucket, lol

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by babasolution: 12:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
AccessME:
Ladies in general have nothing special to offer guyz apart from their smelling unkept pussy..

correct guy! that is so true

2 Likes

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by refiner(f): 12:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
last35:
understanding how your Pusey became a "bore-hole"?

How do u know...u must be a prophet.. shocked

Ode! angry

1 Like

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Jointhemiltons2(m): 12:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
Miggs:
Ifediba is a sensible lady.The main issue with virgins is,when they eventually have sex,even if they are married,they are always inquisitive to discover if the sex act is thesame or different with other men.So presently being a virgin, doesn't necessarily stop ladies eventually becoming promiscuous or having many sex partners
Even sef bin a virgin till marriage even exposes dem to be more promiscuous.

1 Like

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Saintp(m): 12:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
DonMilano:
I WONT EVEN LIKE TO MARRY A VIRGIN.. I NO GET STRENGTH TO TEACH PERSON SKILLS.. LOL

You are lazy and weak. So the olosho u want to marry is not taught by someone? You prefer to marry an olosho who has done it possibly with arm robbers, ritualists, lecturers, and all sorts of people abi?

Wehdonsir

5 Likes

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by tosyne2much(m): 12:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
DonMilano:
I WONT EVEN LIKE TO MARRY A VIRGIN.. I NO GET STRENGTH TO TEACH PERSON SKILLS.. LOL
Abeg go sit down jawe.. Na wetin dem dey see you for be that cheesy cheesy
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by BecomeALandLord(m): 12:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
refiner:
Virgin or no virgin....what matters in a marriage is character and understanding of both couple.. smiley

Gbammmmmmmm
Thank u very much

1 Like

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by arsenic33(m): 12:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
[quote author=nextprince post=54381663]And what can the 'bore holes' offer apart from the 'bore holes'?[/qu
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by topatee: 12:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
Our Sister thinks of the one-dimensional perspective of SEX, that is “its just my body or just physical”,
am sorry to let you know that it takes more than the physical to defines virginity,
sex is physical, emotional, psychological and spiritual. And once your perspective is one-dimensional, it is obvious that other areas of your life is derailed and needs to be put on track, so you need help

2 Likes

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by dj4integrity: 12:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hmmm....gone are the days when virginity brings honour and dignity to a girl and even her entire family...but nowadays it is termed as lack of opportunity...no wonder we are loosing our morals every blessed day

5 Likes

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Jointhemiltons2(m): 12:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
refiner:

Tnks 4 dat ma

2 Likes

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by ChiefSweetus: 12:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
Stupid headline.

How can anyone fault these facts from an obviously sensible person?

Abeg try get sense bloggers.

3 Likes

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Missmossy(f): 12:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
Such a funny thread grin i reserve my comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.