Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now (63336 Views)

Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed / Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by FeloniousFelon: 3:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
Kagawa10:

Aniocha/Oshimili (the Enuanis) are Ibo! Stop denying your useless tribe!

Who told you I don't know the Osu eediots in Delta? Ask around, you would know whom Kagawa10/Diadem is.

Useless thing!

And did I tell you I am from any of the igbiod tribes in Delta state?

Afonjastic frog

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by izzou(m): 3:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
Lexxyla:
Fulani's never learn, they are seriously been dealt with in Ekiti and the next place they show face is in Osun which is a war loving state.

Honestly, Ile-Ife should be the last place any sane person will dare kill or attack a Yoruba most especially those NURTW thugs. Fulani's and their stupidity though. Praying that normalcy and peace can return but i fear Ife people because of their love for war and now that Modakeke too has joined them.

All i can advocate for is just peace.

You can be hilarious oh. Do you know that the population of the hausas in ife Is synonymous with the population of yorubas in kebbi or Katsina?

Because you defeated them in ife doesn't mean the yorubas in kebbi aren't in danger.

Like you said, we should pray for peace. But that line you wrote about fulani being stupid,is unnecessary
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Kagawa10: 3:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

Loool

Stop using itsekiris as a launch pad to steal land in Delta. Rather go and try unite with your afonja brothers in Ilorin and Kabbah who like to deny Odua but claim ab0ki north

Well, the fact is even if you claim your Enuani brothers in Delta or not, you're still a Landlocked useless Osu man!
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by dacovajnr: 3:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

Why should I deny my tribe?

I am not igbo or even of the igbiod family.

I am from Delta.

Does this shock your afonja brain that a Nigerian Delta will hate a Yoruba and believe in a Biafran statehood?

Afonjastic bastards
anyone who sees you rant would've thought an Afonja Billionaire bought an oil field which belongs to your family from FG hence your hatred towards them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by OLAFIMIX(f): 3:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
Wow, your foolishness wow me. This must be inborn, just like peak, its in you grin grin wink
FeloniousFelon:

The incoming war to conquer afonja land for Sokoto will not give you the opportunity to surrender by converting to Islam as your fore fathers did.

No! This time around the kaliphate is not interested in enslaving you but rather taking over your lands and they will unleash their genocide as they are doing in Southern Kaduna. So whether you fight, hide or run, or surrender the Awusa will still kill you.

This time around you must fight whether you like it or not!
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by FeloniousFelon: 3:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
Kagawa10:

Well, the fact is even if you claim your Enuani brothers in Delta or not, you're still a Landlocked useless Osu man!

Lol.

Get ready to swim in the lagoon because that is where the Awusa will push all you vermin to

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by timilehin007(m): 3:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
Eleniyan15:

it should be northerners am very sure when the shit happens we Yoruba go first run but the coming no be child's play. 99% of your intelligence makes you a rugged that what dies fvking Hausa don't know then no get common sense...I still dey wait for the war wey go happen for alabarago one day that the day you will know that Yoruba and Igbo be 5&6

ooo boy u notice the cordial rapo' between yorubas nd igbos there too? I seriously awaits that day wey any hausa go try 'ish there either against yoruba or Igbo na there u go know say those guys no dey follow our rubbish for nairaland

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Kagawa10: 3:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

And did I tell you I am from any of the igbiod tribes in Delta state?

Afonjastic frog

Osu goat denying his useless tribe, rocket science?

Don't we know of the several deranged useless Osu things on nairaland claiming to be many thing else, even Yoruba.

One fact known is Osu doesn't care about their Heritage because they don't have one and are bastards who has no history.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by FeloniousFelon: 3:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
[s]
Kagawa10:

Osu goat denying his useless tribe, rocket science?

Don't we know of the many of the deranged useless Osu thing on nairaland claiming to be many thing else, even Yoruba.

One fact known is Osu doesn't care about their Heritage because they don't have one are bastards who has no history.
[/s]

The only frauds here are Yoruba miscreants opening new handles claiming to be either ND or Igbo for the sole reason of hating on Biafra.

No worry.

Your foolishness is ordained from heaven as you have shifted from your awusa tormentors currently burning down Ife to my tribe.

You know see how una foolish?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
ZarZar:

Really, Jack? After all the 3rd degree you gave me!?

We're here looking in like..
Of course you can see sarcasm dancing azonto all over the comment cheesy cheesy
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by mhiztee15(f): 3:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
where in Ife are you?
timidapsin:
Am also at Ife and I don't know anything happening
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by timidapsin(m): 3:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
mhiztee15:
where in Ife are you?
power line grin
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Kagawa10: 3:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
FeloniousFelon:
[s][/s]

The only frauds here are Yoruba miscreants opening new handles claiming to be either ND or Igbo for the sole reason of hating on Biafra.

No worry.

Your foolishness is ordained from heaven as you have shifted from your awusa tormentors currently burning down Ife to my tribe.

You know see how una foolish?

LOL!

The onus is to prove that you, the Landlocked Osu goat claiming to be something else is not true, not I. After all, I'm not claiming to be something else because I'm proud of my tribe, Land and our several resources unlike you landlocked parasitic Osu who has nothing else going for you until you have attached to the SS!

Very useless inconsequential thing!

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by FeloniousFelon: 3:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
Kagawa10:

LOL!

The onus is to prove that you, the Landlocked Osu goat claiming to be something else is not true, not I. After all, I'm not claiming to be something else because I'm proud of my tribe, Land and our several resources unlike you landlocked parasitic Osu who has nothing else going for you until you have attached to the SS!

Very useless inconsequential thing!

Check out this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3670912/sw-host-next-nigerian-civil

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Kagawa10: 3:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

Lol.

Get ready to swim in the lagoon because that is where the Awusa will push all you vermin to

LOL!

While you're imagining rubbish thing in your stupid head, it's already going down in Enugu! Oops, we can't say that because Osu cowards all ran away from Fulani confrontations!

Useless shameless Loser.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Of course you can see sarcasm dancing azonto all over the comment cheesy cheesy

But it lacked the va va voom & the "gra gra" of the other day tongue I felt no real concern. Did you see the burning man? We couldn't hear the end of it when the nyaope boys did the same thing.

"Baby, I swear it's deja vu" grin

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Malayy(m): 3:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
Worksunlimited:
The hausa people no dey joke with their women... The best way to avoid trouble with an hausa man is to avoid their women like plague...

All the woman has to do is wimp and they are there with dane guns, matchets and coleaders... Even small pikin go dey roll tyre follow them...
lol. tyre for wetin na?
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Kagawa10: 3:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

Check out this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3670912/sw-host-next-nigerian-civil
LOL!
You expected me to contribute to that your stupid thread?
What does Akpu filled Osu head knows? Smh!
Osu and stupidity are very synonymous!

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by mile12crises: 3:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
Chai where I dey since oooo
See better news

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by nkwuocha: 3:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
KOBOJO:

Yeah we love it so much., now that the hausa masters are panel-beating their slaves into shape grin cheesy

No my brother, grin

grin
From the look of things, the known cowards are doing good. The scores are totally in their favour (FOR NOW?). I guess they have decided to work with both of their balls! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by femolii: 3:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
Herdsmen killed enough osus in enugun up till now nothing osus do idiot them.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by madapcmod: 3:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
Heard there was a traffic logjam along ife Akure road as a result of cowardly afonjas running away from aboookis slaughtering them in their spiritual headquarter.

grin grin cheesy

Information reaching me claimed afonjas rubbed Mary kay and used plaster of Paris to fill up their tiger clawed faces to avoid identification by d rampaging Hausa

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by madapcmod: 3:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
mile12crises:
Chai where I dey since oooo

See better news

Mile12crises has moved to afonjad spiritual home, what remains to capture the ewedu and peeled back of yam goat food eating afonjas

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Kagawa10: 3:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
RadicalP:
ur comment seems hypocritical, how can u in one voice say nobody derives joy from killing n then caution him against exposing his flank? Which flank? The one that should any form of power be given to him, he would do worse than hitler??

You dey mind him? One minute, he's saying such thought should be perished, the next minute, he's supporting the said thought while advising him not to show it now.. Can you imagine?

I've lost hope on the Osus because they are malicious snaky and back stabbing people. I couldn't believe when I found out the meaning of the word "ofe nmanu" which my tight friend called me and at the time, I know nothing about the word nor was I on nairaland at the time, I even thought it was just a "teasing" word until I found out the meaning. They all have hatred inbred within them.

Afterwards, I've decided to treat them the way they treat me, only that I won't be the first to draw out the first blood.

I also remembered another incidence while I was in Camp. There was this guy whom I didn't even know his tribe at first, he came to us where we gathered to rest and told us to leave the place because he wanted to have a meeting with his friends in the said place and all we told him is to show a little courtesy, not order us around like children but what would the eediot say? He was like "you Yoruba people won't listen now until you see what you're looking for''.

Immediately, we flared up and confronted him. In fact we wanted to beat up the fool but fortunately for him, the soldiers around there came and disperse everyone after they have warned us sternly.

Can you imagine? We never had any beef with him, we don't even know him from any adam but the hatred inbred within him couldn't be masked for long.

That's how they are. In fact, you can't even trust those who are laughing with you. At least, the Hausa people often show their card but these people, eh?

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by shotin(m): 3:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
madapcmod:
Heard there was a traffic logjam along ife Akure road as a result of cowardly afonjas running away from aboookis slaughtering them in their spiritual headquarter.

grin grin cheesy

Information reaching me claimed afonjas rubbed Mary kay and used plaster of Paris to fill up their tiger clawed faces to avoid identification by d rampaging Hausa
. Shut up!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by DocHMD: 3:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
DandyWalker:
sighs. this radio biafra has really done more damage than we thought with it"s message of hate that has biased the mind of an average igbo man against other tribes. may God help us.

Do you know how the word 'suyalization' was invented on NL?

Yorubas used it to mock Igbos killed in the north, way before boko even become popular, way before Kanu and RadioBiafra even existed. You can do your research.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by jiinxed: 3:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
Afonjas being cowardly as usual.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by mercyville: 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

Why should I deny my tribe?

I am not igbo or even of the igbiod family.

I am from Delta.

Does this shock your afonja brain that a Nigerian Delta will hate a Yoruba and believe in a Biafran statehood?

Afonjastic bastards
Which tribe are you,creek pig?

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by madapcmod: 4:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
shotin:
. Shut up!!!!!!!

Tiger clawed face coward, have u crossed Cotonou? Hausa are coming grin grin cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Luvdk(f): 4:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
iraborosasu:

Lemme nor ask what type of juice before I disrupt this thread.... Meanwhile, Hausa people feel everywhere is their home. Their daddy is somewhere overseas wearing the same cloth everyday undecided
Lol
The youths in da slum is as good as nothing
No real niggas in that country cry
When 3face came out....
I said that's my boy
Not knowing.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Rapist Caught In University Of Ilorin’s Girls’ Hostel / Headless Body Of Lady Found In An Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic Photos) / Lover Girl Arrested For Hiding Weed And Tramadol In Stew For Jailed Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.