Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:11 PM

Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now (64114 Views)

Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed / Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by jospepper(m): 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
Equal rights and justice... this is the panacea to the myriad of problems bedeviling this nation.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by ayusconcord(m): 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
Latest score:

Hausa: 2 Mode : Sabo area
Yoruba 26 Mode: Sabo area+ Quarry area + Building sites

No question, abeg

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by maynation(f): 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
eosigwe:
Afonjas and thuggery. 5 & 6
Lol. Do you really wanna start this sweetie?? cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by femolii: 4:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
Shame on osus people even if yorubas n hausas fight they will still settle it n country will not divide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by maynation(f): 4:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Omo Yoruba tokan tokan. Je ka soro
Ba wo ni broda mi tongue?
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by shotin(m): 4:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
madapcmod:

Tiger clawed face coward, have u crossed Cotonou? Hausa are coming grin grin cheesy
. All these tribal bigots roaming everywhere on nairaland, seun has to do something to this mess, people are been killed, properties are being burned and the least u can resort to is this Una father once again??

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by DocHMD: 4:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

There won't be any war in the SE/SS towards a declaration of an independent state of Biafra.

Let me explain....

Nijeriya is heading for war between the north and sw which will usher us to leave without a shot fired in anger.

That last election sealed their faith into the hands of the north.

I will continue to pray for war in their camp!

Southern kaduna, Benue attacks by Fulani herdsmen pleases me.

Shia massacre gives me an erection

Boko foolishness is God's plan to weaken and punish them.

So is this Ife war and the impending disgrace yorubas will get from Osinbajo's removal

O'l boy you wicked, you want yorubas to go into extinction? That's not fair. Let's forgive them and move on to the rising sun.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
maynation:

awwww...Hunnie how did you end up been an Afonja. Its high time I get you an IPOB passport. This Agbero lifestyle is not good for you tongue

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by YabaLeftist: 4:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
ibolomo:

Na Yoruba jazz ooo, after Edo jazz, na Ile-ife jazz I fear pass.
and the Hausas decided to pick a fight in the very heart of jazz of the south-west. I heard they worship 364 different deities throughout the year, and only one or two days are free from one form of underground sacrifice or the other.

shocked

Choi!

I doff my hat for dem!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
Kagawa10:

You dey mind him? One minute, he's saying such thought should be perished, the next minute, he's supporting the said thought while advising him not to show it now.. Can you imagine?

I've lost hope on the Osus because they are malicious snaky and back stabbing people. I couldn't believe when I found out the meaning of the word "ofe nmanu" which my tight friend called me and at the time, I know nothing about the word nor was I on nairaland at the time, I even thought it was just a "teasing" word until I found out the meaning. They all have hatred inbred within them.

Afterwards, I've decided to treat them the way they treat me, only that I won't be the first to draw out the first blood.

I also remembered another incidence while I was in Camp. There was this guy whom I didn't even know his tribe at first, he came to us where we gathered to rest and told us to leave the place because he wanted to have a meeting with his friends in the said place and all we told him is to show a little courtesy, not order us around like children but what would the eediot say? He was like "you Yoruba people won't listen now until you see what you're looking for''.

Immediately, we flared up and confronted him. In fact we wanted to beat up the fool but fortunately for him, the soldiers around there came and disperse everyone after they have warned us sternly.

Can you imagine? We never had any beef with him, we don't even know him from any adam but the hatred inbred within him couldn't be masked for long.

That's how they are. In fact, you can't even trust those who are laughing with you. At least, the Hausa people often show their card but these people, eh?
Look, niga, don't even bring my tribe into your nonsense. I can dig out post where you guys taunts and mock the Igbos over Fulani or Nigerian army massacre. Don't make it look like you guys are saints, face your trouble and leave my tribe out of your misery. I have watched on the sideline how you've been attacking and backing on this thread for nothing. Them go pay you? Abi na Igbo man dey fight for Ife? Wetin? Face your trouble man. undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by akigbemaru: 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
Clash
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by maynation(f): 4:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
eosigwe:
awwww...Hunnie how did you end up been an Afonja. Its high time I get you an IPOB passport. This Agbero lifestyle is not good for you tongue
an Ipob passport?? You mean the one massobs scammed you with?? The one you bought with Naira?? Isn't that one hell of a confusion?? You buying Ipoor passport with naira, obviously the problem with the bEASTERNERS is getting out of hand cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
ZarZar:

But it lacked the va va voom & the "gra gra" of the other day tongue I felt no real concern. Did you see the burning man? We couldn't hear the end of it when the nyaope boys did the same thing.

"Baby, I swear it's deja vu" grin
You're really funny. This shouldn't be about me or my "va va voom & gra gra of the other day" like you put it. If you read the comments on this thread, you'll understand where my sarcasm is coming from

Moreover, this is more like two siblings fighting and the third watching and laughing. But let an outsider fight one of them, you'll see how United and formidable siblings can be. That's exactly the case with this and the 'other day'

But then, 'its deja vu'
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Fadedjeans: 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
Only read through 4 pages. If Nigeria is a zoo, then all the animals are on Nairaland. Shameless bigots.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by OAUTemitayo: 4:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
maynation:
Ba wo ni broda mi tongue?
Ori e wa nibe

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by DocHMD: 4:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
madapcmod:
Heard there was a traffic logjam along ife Akure road as a result of cowardly afonjas running away from aboookis slaughtering them in their spiritual headquarter.

grin grin cheesy

Information reaching me claimed afonjas rubbed Mary kay and used plaster of Paris to fill up their tiger clawed faces to avoid identification by d rampaging Hausa

lmao! you no well! grin

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Kagawa10: 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
blues2022:

Look, niga, don't even bring my tribe into your nonsense. I can dig out post where you guys taunts and mock the Igbos over Fulani or Nigerian army massacre. Don't make it look like you guys are saints, face your trouble and leave my tribe out of your misery. I have watched on the sideline how you've been attacking and backing on this thread for nothing. Them go pay you? Abi na Igbo man dey fight for Ife? Wetin? Face your trouble man. undecided

Your ibo brothers started their stupidity first.

If you've known me enough, you would know I'm someone who doesn't take it when people attack my tribe. Any other day, it could be the binis, the Fulanis, Ijaw etc. There's no respect for anyone who bash my tribe.

However the point is internet rant should be internet rants but you people have taken it to become something else.

Even though I don't trust any Ibos around me due to my experience with them, I would still choose to give them the benefit of the doubt until they've proved otherwise. For example, I have no problem with my ibo neighbour, his wife and their children (except for his regular beating of his wife). In fact, their children are very fond of me but one fact I know is that most ibos has hatred inbred within them because 3 out of 5 ibos would always portray the same kind of hatred online in real life. If my ibo friend could do that, what assurance that others wouldn't?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
You're really funny. This shouldn't be about me or my "va va voom & gra gra of the other day" like you put it. If you read the comments on this thread, you'll understand where my sarcasm is coming from

Moreover, this is more like two siblings fighting and the third watching and laughing. But let an outsider fight one of them, you'll see how United and formidable siblings can be. That's exactly the case with this and the 'other day'

But then, 'its deja vu'

Haaaa! Nice try with the semantics. Point of note, this is more than just mere fighting, lives are being lost, literally & all you have to say is give me some weak sauce excuse about "sibling rivalry". Cain & Abel or not, a life should matter whether taken by an outsider or not. The apathy some of you have shown in this thread is appalling. Almost sociopathic. Mental notes taken. I'm not here mainly to point out the hypocrisy though, because it's really none of my business. My source of entertainment lies on the insults being thrown all over this thread. You guys say "afonjas" & "flattìes" did what...? LMFAO.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by RadicalP: 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
Kagawa10:

You dey mind him? One minute, he's saying such thought should be perished, the next minute, he's supporting the said thought while advising him not to show it now.. Can you imagine?

I've lost hope on the Osus because they are malicious snaky and back stabbing people. I couldn't believe when I found out the meaning of the word "ofe nmanu" which my tight friend called me and at the time, I know nothing about the word nor was I on nairaland at the time, I even thought it was just a "teasing" word until I found out the meaning. They all have hatred inbred within them.

Afterwards, I've decided to treat them the way they treat me, only that I won't be the first to draw out the first blood.

I also remembered another incidence while I was in Camp. There was this guy whom I didn't even know his tribe at first, he came to us where we gathered to rest and told us to leave the place because he wanted to have a meeting with his friends in the said place and all we told him is to show a little courtesy, not order us around like children but what would the eediot say? He was like "you Yoruba people won't listen now until you see what you're looking for''.

Immediately, we flared up and confronted him. In fact we wanted to beat up the fool but fortunately for him, the soldiers around there came and disperse everyone after they have warned us sternly.

Can you imagine? We never had any beef with him, we don't even know him from any adam but the hatred inbred within him couldn't be masked for long.

That's how they are. In fact, you can't even trust those who are laughing with you. At least, the Hausa people often show their card but these people, eh?
I get, but sha calm down, bro u dey vex gon o, nt every1 is like dat, I HV a very good friend from IMO, hez a blessing to me, always helping out any way he can. Another 1 from Edo. Not to talk of all my ppl here in delta. I'm Yoruba/Igbo by nature, so I see both sides.

Destinysaid
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
Kagawa10:

Your ibo brothers started their stupidity first.

If you've known me enough, you would know I'm someone who doesn't take it when people attack my tribe. Any other day, it could be the binis, the Fulanis, Ijaw etc. There's no respect for anyone who bash my tribe.

However the point is internet rant should be internet rants but you people have taken it to become something else.

Even though I don't trust any Ibos around me due to my experience with them, I still choose to give them the benefit of the doubt until they show otherwise. For example, I have no problem with my ibo neighbour and their children (except for his regular beating of his wife). In fact, their children are very fond of me but one fact I know is that most ibos has hatred inbred within them because 3 out of 5 ibos would always portray the same kind of hatred online in real life. If my ibo friend could do that, what assurance that others wouldn't?
Trust or integrity is a value anybody can develop. Its not restricted to any group. Anybody could be a wife-beater. Generalization is a fatal weak point anybody should possess. Nigeria is ripe for restructure or complete separation. We are all humans...... but our ideologies are at a cross-road.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Kagawa10: 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
RadicalP:
I get, but sha calm down, bro u dey vex gon o, nt every1 is like dat, I HV a very good friend from IMO, hez a blessing to me, always helping out any way he can. Another 1 from Edo. Not to talk of all my ppl here in delta. I'm Yoruba/Igbo by nature, so I see both sides.

Destinysaid

Maybe he was good to you because you're half ibo. grin

That said, I would admit there are some good loyal ones out there but they are few. Most of them has had their minds spoilt not only by Kanu, but their parents as well.

I could recall one young guy who came on nairaland to spout one bullshite how his parent sat him down and told him about the Yorubas and the Hausas and since then, he's got a huge hatred for all of them. I can't even recall my parent sitting me down to tell me tales about certain tribe.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
maynation:
an Ipob passport?? You mean the one massobs scammed you with?? The one you bought with Naira?? Isn't that one he'll of a confusion?? You buying Ipoor passport with naira, obviously the problem with the bEASTERNERS is getting out of hand cheesy
Gosh... If only y'all were this intelligent, I still wonder how Buhari tricked y'all despite your intelligence.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
ZarZar:

Haaaa! Nice try with the semantics. Point of note, this is more than just mere fighting, lives are being lost, literally & all you have to say is give me some weak sauce excuse. Cain & Abel or not, a life should matter whether taken by an outsider or not. The apathy some of you have shown in this thread is appalling. Almost sociopathic. Mental notes taken. I'm not here mainly to point out the hypocrisy though, because it's really none of my business. My source of entertainment lies on the insults being thrown all over this thread. You guys say "afonjas" & "flattìes" did what...? LMFAO.
You've for a beautiful point. I was not trying to justify nothing, I was only trying to chip in some tiny facts that could be responsible to reaction of these people to both incidences.

What's happening shows how much hate a man has got in his heart towards another man. The world is upside down, trust me, nothing's ever gonna change. Take it or leave it

Btw, I'm not af0nja, not flat!n0 either. You seenhow lucky I am. Hahaha
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
madapcmod:
Heard there was a traffic logjam along ife Akure road as a result of cowardly afonjas running away from aboookis slaughtering them in their spiritual headquarter.

grin grin cheesy

Information reaching me claimed afonjas rubbed Mary kay and used plaster of Paris to fill up their tiger clawed faces to avoid identification by d rampaging Hausa

Loool
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by RadicalP: 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
Kagawa10:

Maybe he was good to you because you're half ibo. grin

That said, I would admit there are some good loyal ones out there but they are few. Most of them has had their minds spoilt not only by Kanu, but their parents as well.

I could recall one young guy who came on nairaland to spout one bullshite how his parent sat him down and told him about the Yorubas and the Hausas and since then, he's got a huge hatred for all of them. I can't even recall my parent sitting me down to tell me tales about certain tribe.
lol abeg jare, the only thing my parents drove into my heart was
1. Make money as soon as possible
2.follow Jesus

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
You've for a beautiful point. I was not trying to justify nothing, I was only trying to chip in some tiny facts that could be responsible to reaction of these people to both incidences.

What's happening shows how much hate a man has got in his heart towards another man. The world is upside down, trust me, nothing's ever gonna change. Take it or leave it

Btw, I'm not af0nja, not flat!n0 either. You seenhow lucky I am. Hahaha

Hmmm...let's just leave it right there. Back to the standup comedy for me.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
ZarZar:

Hmmm...let's just leave it right there. Back to the standup comedy for me.
lol. Well, you should enjoy the free comedy show while it last

How's your day been?
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by RadicalP: 5:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
eosigwe:
Gosh... If only y'all were this intelligent, I still wonder how Buhari tricked y'all despite your intelligence.
bros, na kaduna, kano na make buhari win with their million million votes abeg, there was no landslide victory in the west, ppl voted for PdP as well.

*I stand 2 b corrected though

2. Hate and unforgiveness is a burden only to the person bearing it. It affects in no way the person u have animosity to. Words are like the wind, it blows over and but unlike it, words are soon 4gotten(except u are a bigot who got no job to do)

(This applies to the side u was talking to as well homie)
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
lol. Well, you should enjoy the free comedy show while it last

How's your day been?

It's been full of laughter tongue Yours?
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
maynation:

so you be af0nja? Hahaha you cleaned your marks? How did you do it?
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
ZarZar:

It's been full of laughter tongue Yours?
lucky you. I haven't really had enough time to keep up with the thread. I've been multitasking

Not a bad day. Just long one
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
lucky you. I haven't really had enough time to keep up with the thread. I've been multitasking

Not a bad day. Just long one

Understood. Well, take care.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents / Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years / Xenophobia: Nigerians Attacked In South Africa Again (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.