Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now (63308 Views)

Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed / Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Nutase: 12:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
Symbolic fight. Hausa have come to colonise us at the source.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by tobiasbeecher: 12:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
These people have become an endangered species! In their own backyard? Oh God, have mercy on them!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by osuofia2(m): 12:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
Igbos WILL LOVE THIS

12 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by bettercreature(m): 12:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
Neoguru3:
Consolation, abeghi make I hear word.
You don't know their history,they have been through several wars the last ended around year 2003,Most of the local boys has guns at home
Ile-ife is divided into 2 by the sabo road
The local areas and advanced areas.Guys from the local areas are very powerful when it comes to War
Guys from the advanced areas are mostly students and civil servants

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by yoged(m): 12:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
Negotiate:
not again... this is begining to turn into a repeating occurence... please the authorities should step in and calm the whole area before the number of casualties will increase.
Why can we not just live with one another in peace and harmony in this Nigeria?
the guys were just setting things ablaze without mercy, a woman was even almost stabbed to death... how about the children? who will protect them?
watch the video of yorubas and hausas fighting here: http://naijavocal.com/watch-video-of-yorubas-and-hausas-fighting-again/
do you really have to lie So as to gain Traffic

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by free2blast(m): 12:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:
afonjas and their masters....

just a family affair
Enugu flatty, I heard Enugu is now a grazing reserve, ngwanu? grin

15 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by OLAFIMIX(f): 12:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
Holy Lord undecided cry
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by LeFreakSoChic(f): 12:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
An average Hausa man is as barbaric as the word itself.
They all possess animalistic tendencies that is beyond human comprehension. A little scuffle and they start bringing out devilish looking weapons. They have no value for human life which is why their leaders are using the Boko Haram scourge to torment the nation.
In short, they are animals. Nobody should come for me please. I'm not playing.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Laple0541(m): 12:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
NuclearWinter:
Make dem kill themselves none of my business

What if your family member is passing by the route?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by nkwuocha: 12:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
Sh**t just got real! embarassed embarassed embarassed
This one is master and slaves fight.
I'm just a spectator. tongue

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by mmsen: 12:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
Lordsreigns:
sad sad sadboth are major problem in nigeria..

One is a lot worse than the other(s).

Tell the truth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
jtwest:
Apparently one bus used his side mirror to hit an hausa woman at sabo last nite, that made the Hausa men concentrated at sabo angry they injured the driver with cutlass and matchete............fast forward to this morning, the NURTW boys retaliated and right now I can confirm an hausa man has been killed.

So let me get this straight, she was hit by a side mirror? Did she die? Did she suffer any form of mutilation as a result? Did the driver not get down and show concern and help? Accidents are accidents

Upon this happening, why did the hausa men not report to the police? Why machete the driver?

So the police came and started shooting and did not put the offenders both the driver, hausa men and nurtw in custody and decided t shoot a boy who may not have anything to do in the cause of the matter?

And as of now, the commisoner of police for Osun state has not issued a statement to the public and given command to his men?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by JideAmuGiaka: 12:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
Opakan2:

someone is always at fault.. but unlike easterners who resort to fasting and prayer, yorubas will always retaliate.

I hope peace is restored tho. na flattie.s never learn lesson with that their oversabi mouths

The lost indigenes of Kwara state will be laughing at you now.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by nkwuocha: 12:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
osuofia2:
Igbos WILL LOVE THIS

Some of us are just curious cheesy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by izzou(m): 12:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
Opakan2:

someone is always at fault.. but unlike easterners who resort to fasting and prayer, yorubas will always retaliate.

I hope peace is restored tho. na flattie.s never learn lesson with that their oversabi mouths

You hope peace is restored but you support the retaliation.

People are dying and all you could think of is how to make a mockery of another tribe.

Some of you on nairaland can be pathetic. Am Igbo by the way,but retaliation isn't the best form of restoring peace

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by DPsalmist2(m): 12:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
Is this what is meant by One Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by AreaFada2: 12:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
saerkon:
hw buhari take affect this one

Buhari is the chief Security Officer of the country.
Heck, he even controls the police. We have no state police. The governor cannot even order the police commissioner if the presidency says otherwise.

That is why presidents/Prime Ministers in serious countries quickly return home from abroad to quell crises.

Of course such people are not shameless and idiotic to seek treatment abroad.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Opakan2: 12:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

The lost indigenes of Kwara state will be laughing at you now.

go back and read history boy!

your kwara bull crap is so dry. Better luck next time

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by herich(m): 12:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
What would ipob be doing now. Guess!

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Luvdk(f): 12:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
grin grin
Sipping my juice grin

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by chinex276(m): 12:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
Opakan2:

LOL... now say DAT without "CRYING"

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Rilwayne001: 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
snadguy007:

Na person wey don chop belleful dey fight

True talk
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by edimolu(m): 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
yes e dey happen foR my front so as i dey see am.......
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by enuelsmith: 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
Number of casualties still unknown, more than five people killed. Despite the presence of security personnels, yet there is total break down of laws and orders.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by shamecurls(m): 12:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:
afonjas and their masters....

just a family affair

Both you mentioned re the God's your lots worship in Nigeria! A marginalised region that has no say in Nigeria and happens to be the most backward region even though they lost 3 million of there kinsmen on a platter of gold!.

Stop hating your masters, as you can never be better than them. They were, and will cntinue to be you masters till eternity.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by KOBOJO: 12:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
osuofia2:
Igbos WILL LOVE THIS

Yeah we love it so much., now that the hausa masters are panel-beating their slaves into shape grin cheesy

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Negotiate: 12:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
yoged:
do you really have to lie So as to gain Traffic

you didnt see a video?
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Opakan2: 12:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
izzou:

You hope peace is restored but you support the retaliation.

People are dying and all you could think of is how to make a mockery of another tribe.

Some of you on nairaland can be pathetic. Am Igbo by the way,but retaliation isn't the best form of restoring peace

Ok!

you wanna know why Northerners hardly upset yorubas? Read about Mitassini fight at Super in Lagos. It was a massacre, only their leader escaped with serious injuries. They never dared the OPC since then

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by hotwax: 12:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
Chai...Ife war no dey end oo...

Hausa people are playing with fire. Ile-Ife is known for unending war.

War without end is looming.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Soldiers Brutalise Crippled Man In Onitsha For Wearing Military Outfit (Pics) / Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) / Rapist Caught In University Of Ilorin’s Girls’ Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.