Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now (63315 Views)

Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed / Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by diadem10: 5:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
blues2022:

Look, Mr. Man, I don't give a fuvck whatever you or your ethnic group think. Go through my post again and see if any of the crap you copied/pasted here is related to what I posted. Why Biafra now? How fight between Hausa and Yoruba for Ife come take concern Biafra? Why are you blabbing up and down with Biafra if you're not obviously obsessed with her? If you want us to discuss Biafra, create a thread on it, and you'll get the lectures you deserve.This is just the wrong thread to discuss, ok. Veering off topic is ingrained on you mofos DNA. What a fuvck undecided angry

The highlighted part in your post below is what?

Abi dey swear for you self entitled loser of a people?

You were the first to veer off topic yet you had the audacity to call me out for responding to your stupid post?

blues2022:

Trust or integrity is a value anybody can develop. Its not restricted to any group. Anybody could be a wife-beater. Generalization is a fatal weak point anybody should possess. Nigeria is ripe for restructure or complete separation. We are all humans...... but our ideologies are at a cross-road.

Look here, I don't care about you losers, only that you should stop playing the victim card especially when you're always the first to attack the cone nest of the honey bees.

Yeye!
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by adeyenuwo: 11:27am On Mar 13, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] Pls no comment the batle is over now and hausa people is now regreting for their action because for now no hausa in ile ife
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 13, 2017
diadem10:

The highlighted part in your post below is what?

Abi dey swear for you self entitled loser of a people?

You were the first to veer off topic yet you had the audacity to call me out for responding to your stupid post?

Look here, I don't care about you losers, only that you should stop playing the victim card especially when you're always the first to attack the cone nest of the honey bees.

Yeye!
You are complete nitwit, do you see Biafra in my post?
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Buike8: 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
See your mouth

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) / Rapist Caught In University Of Ilorin’s Girls’ Hostel / Headless Body Of Lady Found In An Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.