Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Are U A One Minute Man??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are U A One Minute Man??? (597 Views)

My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help / 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy / SEX: The Rant of a "ONE MINUTE MAN" and His Girlfriend. [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are U A One Minute Man??? by Libracinsales(m): 12:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
Have you suffered from rejection, fear of entering a relationship, are you a one minute man, do you have fear of standing in as a man in your relationship because of weak erection, low sperm count and quick ejaculation. You can regain your masculine function and stand a chance to enjoy your relationship more and more.
Use MHP (Mascum Herbal Pride). Its 100% Natural and no side effect.
Visit: http://libracin.com/product/mascum-herbal-pride-sp/?ref=5
Or
Call:09060340534

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are U A One Minute Man??? by agbonkamen(f): 2:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
mine is before 3sec I have cm and going again and another 1sec I have come again pls help my solution
Re: Are U A One Minute Man??? by Libracinsales(m): 10:45am On Mar 17, 2017
So sorry about that. You can tel me on 09060340534 or wasap me on 08134131009 for more detailed information on what to do

(1) (Reply)

Sex With An Ex:how To Avoid Having Sex With An Ex / Why Those You Love Will Not Love U Back / Journalist Blast Popular Pastor For Arresting Lady That Refused To F*ck Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.