Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Why Those You Love Will Not Love U Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Those You Love Will Not Love U Back (595 Views)

Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? / Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" / Share That Awkward And Funny Moment That A Guy Proposed To U Back In Sec School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Those You Love Will Not Love U Back by juezeukwu(m): 7:52am On Apr 10, 2017
Why People u love so much will not love u back but people who u don't even dream about is people who are ready to die for u. can some body marry the person that he is not like? But she has a good character
Re: Why Those You Love Will Not Love U Back by mecussey(m): 8:33am On Apr 10, 2017
juezeukwu:
Why People u love so much will not love u back but people who u don't even dream about is people who are ready to die for u. can some body marry the person that he is not like? But she has a good character

Yes...marry a woman who loves you more, you will begin to love her overtime. A woman on the other hand should marry a guy they love more not a guy that loves them more, this is a trick to long lasting marriage.
Re: Why Those You Love Will Not Love U Back by moblix: 8:41am On Apr 10, 2017
DAT is loss not love cos is not ordain by God ,if God ordain love reciprocal is case.
Re: Why Those You Love Will Not Love U Back by sirusX(m): 9:35am On Apr 10, 2017
mecussey:

Yes...marry a woman who loves you more, you will begin to love her overtime. A woman on the other hand should marry a guy they love more not a guy that loves them more, this is a trick to long lasting marriage.
Reminds me of how things were done in the past...I mean major old school
Truth be told, it kinda worked based on how things were seen

I am more of a believer in meeting people half way...that way, it's not about who loves more, but how much you value each other

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Must Trim Your Friends And Friendship Now / Ondo State Corper Proposes To His Longtime Girlfriend After POP In Akure South / Why People Don't Value Free Things.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.