Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,074 members, 7,838,715 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic (76364 Views)

Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts / Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin / I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 09, 2017
Awoo88:

Why u dey this stupid this morning?? Go tell your elder brother or sister at home how daft they are. If don't have, tell your mum or dad

Typical fellow deficient in intellect..resorting to insults. I hope your parents are proud of the mistake they made
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by Awoo88: 9:16am On Mar 09, 2017
myking95:

Typical of me deficient in intellect..resorting to insults. I know my parents are proud of the mistake they made
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by bareal(m): 10:02am On Mar 09, 2017
That blokos don turn albino! grin
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by henrimoto(m): 11:03am On Mar 09, 2017
mamatayour:
If she pour water for manhood....he go fit wear boxer? No be tight get scar so? Fear God oh
I'm not sure your read the story to the last paragraph.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by iluvdonjazzy: 11:47am On Mar 09, 2017
mamatayour:
If she pour water for manhood....he go fit wear boxer? No be tight get scar so? Fear God oh
pls read d story again
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by Sierusvirus(m): 4:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
Her place is to rot in jail as a lesson to others
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 10, 2017
Acasian:
lAye Mohammed!! the f*ck...his scrutum has turn to boiled egg abi she wan make eggroll ni..wait a minute!! I thought that design on the bedspread was his balls hanging grin

Don't tell me u fancy playing with balls. tongue
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by Jodha(f): 10:36am On Mar 10, 2017
This hot water punishment should be meted out to all rapists grin
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by sulakishop(m): 1:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
You must be very "tall" and "sweet"
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by austine4real(m): 7:38am On Apr 07, 2017
Flakydamsel:
wonders shall neva end
happy birthday to u
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by davidif: 12:06pm On Apr 07, 2017
snoopdg:
One can imagine the extreme rage the woman harbours for being denied sex.

I have been held behind indoors and not allowed to attend lecture in a similar situation.

There's a mystery behind sex that makes it a do or die for some people.

Wait What?!?
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by gidjah(m): 10:32pm On Apr 07, 2017
Flakydamsel:
wonders shall neva end
HBD TO ma birth day mate, may the lord bless u daily
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by harbjar(m): 1:09am On May 21, 2017
he should pour hot water in her p**... mke she feel the pain
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by ogochimereinno: 1:36am On May 21, 2017
How you can Move from Dating to Relationship

At a time in you would want to make the relationship to move from just dating to officially being in a relationship. If you think that you both are moving in a great direction. This stage is not that easy to handle, but there are some important processes/methods you can use to turn dating into a relationship.

http://www.inforedu.com/2017/05/how-you-can-move-from-dating-to.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications / We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates / What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.