Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic (76354 Views)

Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts / Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin / I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by Betsee: 8:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
I have to hear the woman's part of the story before I conclude..l dont trust d one-sided news
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by queenblossom(f): 8:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
mamatayour:
If she pour water for manhood....he go fit wear boxer? No be tight get scar so? Fear God oh

I doubt if u read the story at all. I pity ur career oh. Fear God

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by emmykk(m): 8:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
g
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
As long as its a "man" on the receiving end...it's OK!

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by Flakydamsel(f): 8:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
wonders shall neva end
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by Amarabae(f): 8:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
Maybe the husband is not "a tiger in bed".
I pity her. Sex is very important in marriage.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
grin
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by berrystunn(m): 8:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
Lie again
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by snoopdg(m): 8:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
One can imagine the extreme rage the woman harbours for being denied sex.

I have been held behind indoors and not allowed to attend lecture in a similar situation.

There's a mystery behind sex that makes it a do or die for some people.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by fergieboy: 8:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
Well I wasn't there when its happened.. Maybe the woman wants to kemen him but he refuse grin
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by SeniorZato(m): 8:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
I can feel the pain mehnnnn
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by Pearly255(f): 8:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
Lobatan
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by mamatayour(f): 8:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
queenblossom:

I doubt if u read the story at all. I pity ur career oh. Fear God
what is it with your career? You just open your mouth and spew shit
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by Endtimesmith(m): 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
Which country is these news coming from sef?
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by DollarAngel(m): 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
Really

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by coolebux(m): 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nnaah was she trying to boil his eggs grin grin
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by dbeetle1(m): 8:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
No be small thing o
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by praisekeyzz(m): 8:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
I Taya for dis wife pour hot water on husband's wheva, man baths woman with acid, woman Pour hot water on man....my ppl i Taya for dis kind news. e too dey plenty hia
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by adecz: 8:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
Bekiaful...

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by tmgold007(f): 8:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
Oyind18:
The woman no get chill at all
The woman no get shame
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
She has to go to prison... Since when is it by force to fvck?
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by LorDBolton(m): 8:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
We (men) need to treat this case very seriously, that woman needs to be jailed o...or else street justice
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
Endtimesmith:
Which country is these news coming from sef?

South Africa. The newspaper where this story is published is noted for reporting outrageous & sensational stories. Doesn't sound like he's telling the full story though. Perhaps something else more than what he's letting on, happened.

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by swuftz: 8:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
HELL HAS NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
All men deserve this, I need somebody to pour acid on that Churchill's small d.ick to see whether it can reduce his ashawo behavior a little.
Unfortunately u cannot change a he-goat.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by chubbygal(f): 8:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
Women sha! (Graphic pictures) shocked

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by youngaduco(m): 8:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
chaii....she wan chop beef
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
Acasian:
lAye Mohammed!! the f*ck...his scrutum has turn to boiled egg abi she wan make eggroll ni..wait a minute!! I thought that design on the bedspread was his balls hanging grin

Yea yea OK we get it, you like big testicles, what else? undecided
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
chubbygal:
Women sha! (Graphic pictures) shocked
Lemme guess... You like Snuffle or Tatum?
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by numericalguy(m): 9:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
mamatayour:
If she pour water for manhood....he go fit wear boxer? No be tight get scar so? Fear God oh

This one can kill o! I pity the unfortunate man that will marry this one.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by Awoo88: 9:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
The woman for cut the dick. Why u dey take dick do guy for your wife??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications / Masturbation Vs Fornication / What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.