Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,367 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Advice A Friend Whose Girl Infected Him With Gonorrhoea - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice A Friend Whose Girl Infected Him With Gonorrhoea (1189 Views)

Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? / Boy Exposes Girl Who Deliberately Infected Him With HIV... / Man Exposes Lady Who Infected Him With HIV (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice A Friend Whose Girl Infected Him With Gonorrhoea by petrov10: 7:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ok I have a close friend, he complained a week ago of pains when urinating and also of penile discharges (pus), these are classic signs of gonorrhoea. regardless I still encouraged him to run test.
the test confirmed it was gonorrhoea.
This guy told me he had slept with just one girl this year, his girlfriend.
Fast forward to last Sunday he confronted the girl. the girl didn't deny, she told him she treated herself last year because of the infection. but my guy is doesn't want to believe her considering the short time frame he noticed his problem after sleeping with her, just 4 days. he's thinking she sleeps around hence the infection.
and he also complained about how calm the girl was about the whole thing. he complaind the girl called the disease "infection" like it's minor (something everyone gets once in a while) but for him it's an issue. he's disappointed. because that's the first time he slept with her,and he contacted the infection, and he's even insecure about his hiv status, because people that can just contact gonorrhoea can contact hiv too.
The girl has been texting him, trying to call. he neither reply her text, pick her calls or call her. he feels disappointed and unsure of what to do

he asked me to advice him on what to do. but I just don't know
hope some us can help thanks
Mature response pls
Re: Advice A Friend Whose Girl Infected Him With Gonorrhoea by professorfal: 7:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
Treat the infection and later decide if you wanna continue or not. its your decision na you carry GONO.
Re: Advice A Friend Whose Girl Infected Him With Gonorrhoea by overdrive(m): 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
Did recession after d cost of gold circle condom?NO!
It is still #50,ur friend or rather u should go for hiv test as well.

1 Like

Re: Advice A Friend Whose Girl Infected Him With Gonorrhoea by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
Tell him to visit a doc.

1 Like

Re: Advice A Friend Whose Girl Infected Him With Gonorrhoea by enuk80(m): 7:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
the girl is a bitch...she has been sleeping around with her random boyfriend and there is every possibility that she has other STD like PID, chlamydias and so on...my advise to your friend is that he should quit the relationship with the girl as soon as possible and he should just go to the nearest clinic and cure himself..

this will teach him a lesson bcosnext time he won't do it skin to skin....he should never go back to that girl because he will contract it over and over again...the girl is a liar and girl like that can kill...

tell your friend to run and never look back

1 Like

Re: Advice A Friend Whose Girl Infected Him With Gonorrhoea by Greatzeus(m): 7:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
Treat yourself, its curable.
Re: Advice A Friend Whose Girl Infected Him With Gonorrhoea by akaahs(m): 7:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
When u dey nack her apako u no use ya head think say u feet get STDs, go nd treat yaself or else...............
Re: Advice A Friend Whose Girl Infected Him With Gonorrhoea by BiafranBushBoy: 7:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
Good for him!!!
Re: Advice A Friend Whose Girl Infected Him With Gonorrhoea by Amarabae(f): 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
The guy should blame himself for being stupid.
People are still having premarital unprotected sex? Gosh! Upon the level of STDs around.
Re: Advice A Friend Whose Girl Infected Him With Gonorrhoea by casttlebarbz(m): 9:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
nairalanders and bad things that happen to their friends sha
Re: Advice A Friend Whose Girl Infected Him With Gonorrhoea by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nairalanders stories about bad things happening to their friends are like cheesy

Re: Advice A Friend Whose Girl Infected Him With Gonorrhoea by Jodha(f): 9:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
The dude above though cheesy cheesy... Asin ehn E weak me..

1 Like

Re: Advice A Friend Whose Girl Infected Him With Gonorrhoea by 234GT(m): 9:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
If you undertand the mode of action of HIV, you will never want to sleep with a girl without condoms. Thank God I read BCH!

Too many oloshos around, professional and non-professional oloshos.

The pros are those who stand by the roadside at night, while the non-pros are your regular girlfriends and wifeys.
Re: Advice A Friend Whose Girl Infected Him With Gonorrhoea by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
Jodha:
The dude above though cheesy cheesy... Asin ehn E weak me..
grin
Re: Advice A Friend Whose Girl Infected Him With Gonorrhoea by dacblogger: 9:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
234GT:
If you undertand the mode of action of HIV, you will never want to sleep with a girl without condoms. Thank God I read BCH!
Show off... undecided
Re: Advice A Friend Whose Girl Infected Him With Gonorrhoea by jonaifame22(m): 9:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
Jus look for all this yoruba women who hawk herbal medicine and tell her to give you atosi #50 u'll get well, as for hiv forgerrit cos no weapon formed against u shall prosper
Re: Advice A Friend Whose Girl Infected Him With Gonorrhoea by 234GT(m): 9:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
dacblogger:

Show off... undecided

Not show off Sir. Just get a full knowledge of the mode of action of the HIV virus. Even with condom self, you go dey fear to do.
Re: Advice A Friend Whose Girl Infected Him With Gonorrhoea by dacblogger: 9:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
234GT:

Not show off Sir. Just get a full knowledge of the mode of action of the HIV virus. Even with condom self, you go dey fear to do.
Where u see the "sir"?
Re: Advice A Friend Whose Girl Infected Him With Gonorrhoea by murphymakun(m): 9:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
Tell your guy to run for is dear life am talking from experience
Re: Advice A Friend Whose Girl Infected Him With Gonorrhoea by 234GT(m): 9:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
dacblogger:

Where u see the "sir"?

Oh sorry madam!
Re: Advice A Friend Whose Girl Infected Him With Gonorrhoea by petrov10: 10:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
jonaifame22:
Jus look for all this yoruba women who hawk herbal medicine and tell her to give you atosi #50 u'll get well, as for hiv forgerrit cos no weapon formed against u shall prosper
God bless you sis
Re: Advice A Friend Whose Girl Infected Him With Gonorrhoea by popefuse(m): 10:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
Go hospital das all.stupid question

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: Will You Accept To Date Or Marry A Widower With 2 Kids. / My Girlfriend Made Me Drop Her Off At Her Boyfriend's House For 6-months / Expensive Joke: Wife Plays Sex Prank On Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.