Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Love Her, But My Schizoid Personality Is Stopping Me From Bonding. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Her, But My Schizoid Personality Is Stopping Me From Bonding. (2302 Views)

Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here / 8 Powerful Signs Your Personality Is Intimidating Others / Quit Stopping Me On The Road, I'm Not Jobless (today's Experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Her, But My Schizoid Personality Is Stopping Me From Bonding. by Hurlstarling: 10:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
I don't know why, but going by the book, this is not meant to be. But since it has, I guess there is not much I can do about it if not for what seems to be a regressing obstacle.

There is the girl in my faculty, lady perhaps. Petite she is, cute? I will give her a perfect tick. She has this glasses on, I think that's what attracted me to her in this first place, aside the intelligence and gentleness. She is good, pretty good; I mean her English, so I decided to kind of cue her in into my project(editing my novel). So we become close, kind of, in my own definition though: I'm a schizoid; I think that helps in gauging how close is close when I say close.

The thing here now is this: like I said, I am a schizoid. Just these days I am feeling so to say this urge should I say, to keep in touch with her, to say hi, to chat. This longing, should I call it need, I wouldn't say thirst for her presence but the truth is I love seeing her around and this, in particular, is giving me concerns. And this is because, despite all these, I still find it difficult, should I say more impossible to cross that line, the two distinct territory within me.

The weaker part of me want to cross that line, but the stronger guy continually overshadows it. Though I have been able to, over constancy, do some things naturally I wouldn't do as a schizoid yet this, the stronger part, I seem helpless before.

So, nairalanders, I think I will be needing suggestions, tips, on how to get this done: be with someone I, for the first time, take pleasure not just in her presence but her happiness.

Thanks.

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Love Her, But My Schizoid Personality Is Stopping Me From Bonding. by auntysimbiat(f): 10:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hmmmmm.....
Re: Love Her, But My Schizoid Personality Is Stopping Me From Bonding. by Hurlstarling: 10:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Hmmmmm.....
An extension of words may be helpful. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Love Her, But My Schizoid Personality Is Stopping Me From Bonding. by Yinkey6(m): 10:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hey ,bro. Are you a Scriopo?
Re: Love Her, But My Schizoid Personality Is Stopping Me From Bonding. by BlackDBagba: 10:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ok
Re: Love Her, But My Schizoid Personality Is Stopping Me From Bonding. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
Schizoid personality disorder? Personality disorders & relationships don't mix well. Not sure if many people here will understand the mechanics of your disorder. Have you tried forums of people with personality disorders? I can give you a few suggestions.

1 Like

Re: Love Her, But My Schizoid Personality Is Stopping Me From Bonding. by Hurlstarling: 10:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
Yinkey6:
Hey ,bro.
Are you a Scriopo?
Sorry bro, don't know what Scriopo is. Want to clarify?
Re: Love Her, But My Schizoid Personality Is Stopping Me From Bonding. by Hurlstarling: 10:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
ZarZar:
Schizoid personality disorder? Personality disorders & relationships don't mix well. Not sure if many people here will understand the mechanics of your disorder. Have you tried forums of people with personality disorders? I can give you a few suggestions.
Tried quite a few, not satisfying. Nonetheless, your suggestions can still come in.

1 Like

Re: Love Her, But My Schizoid Personality Is Stopping Me From Bonding. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hurlstarling:
Tried quite a few, not satisfying. Nonetheless, your suggestions can still come in.

OK. Psychforums.com & Psychcentral.com. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Love Her, But My Schizoid Personality Is Stopping Me From Bonding. by Yinkey6(m): 10:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hurlstarling:
Sorry bro, don't know what Scriopo is. Want to clarify?
Scorpio is the eighth astrological sign in the Zodiac.
Just asking Bro.
Re: Love Her, But My Schizoid Personality Is Stopping Me From Bonding. by Divay22(f): 10:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hmmm...i just might not know how it feels to be a schizoid But why don't you give it a try
It's all in your head,you either choose to make it work or not to.......
Re: Love Her, But My Schizoid Personality Is Stopping Me From Bonding. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
Yinkey6:
Hey ,bro.
Are you a Scriopo?

Lol, you had to take it the astrology route. I think I found a kindred spirit. What's your sign?
Re: Love Her, But My Schizoid Personality Is Stopping Me From Bonding. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
Yinkey6:
Hey ,bro.
Are you a Scriopo?
Why did u ask the guy bro
Cos I'm scorpio and i kinda have the same prob with op

1 Like

Re: Love Her, But My Schizoid Personality Is Stopping Me From Bonding. by Hurlstarling: 10:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, you had to take it the astrology route. I think I found a kindred spirit. What's your sign?
Sign? You are driving me crazy by your new astrology. Please come down to my level, i am interested in knowing my signs. Thanks.
Re: Love Her, But My Schizoid Personality Is Stopping Me From Bonding. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hurlstarling:
Sign? You are driving me crazy by your new astrology. Please come down to my level, i am interested in knowing my signs. Thanks.

Your sign depends on the date & month you were born. To make it easier, when is your birthday?
Re: Love Her, But My Schizoid Personality Is Stopping Me From Bonding. by Hurlstarling: 10:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
Yinkey6:
Scorpio is the eighth astrological sign in the Zodiac. Just asking Bro.
Oh....my bad. Let me consult google.
Done. Can't be a Scorpio.

2 Likes

Re: Love Her, But My Schizoid Personality Is Stopping Me From Bonding. by HARDDON: 10:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
Be there speaking english wit ur bumbum thinking life is a well scripted novel while some other guy wud come lick her off under ur nose like tomtom aiit?

1 Like

Re: Love Her, But My Schizoid Personality Is Stopping Me From Bonding. by Hurlstarling: 10:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
ZarZar:

Your sign depends on the date & month you were born. To make it easier, when is your birthday?
Oh.....my bad; poor me.

August 10.
Re: Love Her, But My Schizoid Personality Is Stopping Me From Bonding. by Hurlstarling: 10:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
HARDDON:
Be there speaking english wit ur bumbum thinking life is a well scripted novel while some other guy wud come lick her off under ur nose like tomtom aiit?
Any suggestions?
Re: Love Her, But My Schizoid Personality Is Stopping Me From Bonding. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hurlstarling:
Oh.....my bad; poor me.

August 10.

You're a Leo. You're supposed to be vivacious, so...IDK. You can look up the traits for entertainment sake when you have time.
Re: Love Her, But My Schizoid Personality Is Stopping Me From Bonding. by HARDDON: 10:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hurlstarling:
Any suggestions?

Nopes!

Let d schz stuff keep hooking u to that english plastic chair u take for a rock!

Smh

Btw ZarZar Zazzy, u havent said hello to Big Deddy today. angry
Re: Love Her, But My Schizoid Personality Is Stopping Me From Bonding. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
HARDDON:

Nopes!

Let d schz stuff keep hooking u to that english plastic chair u take for a rock!

Smh

Btw ZarZar Zazzy, u havent said hello to Big Deddy today. angry

Lol @ Big Deddy. Hello smiley
Re: Love Her, But My Schizoid Personality Is Stopping Me From Bonding. by kiddoiLL(m): 10:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
ZarZar:

OK. Psychforums.com & Psychcentral.com. Good luck.
when one Psych meets another psycho

Re: Love Her, But My Schizoid Personality Is Stopping Me From Bonding. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
kiddoiLL:
when one Psych meets another psycho

Yeah tongue

1 Like

Re: Love Her, But My Schizoid Personality Is Stopping Me From Bonding. by HARDDON: 11:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol @ Big Deddy. Hello smiley

I hereby Return ur Hello to u in its full fervour.
Im not dealing. How can an Hello be so bland n blank? No flavour,spice, nothing. undecided

Aint u supposed to be sexy? angry
Re: Love Her, But My Schizoid Personality Is Stopping Me From Bonding. by Yinkey6(m): 11:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
hoshodie:
Why did u ask the guy bro Cos I'm scorpio and i kinda have the same prob with op
Same here too. I also have such ish. .but If she is a Pisces. You're good to go.
Anyway I love being a Scriopo..

1 Like

Re: Love Her, But My Schizoid Personality Is Stopping Me From Bonding. by Yinkey6(m): 11:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
ZarZar:

I'm proudly A Scriopo.... wink
ZarZar:

I'm proudly A Scriopo....
Re: Love Her, But My Schizoid Personality Is Stopping Me From Bonding. by waluga(m): 1:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
Divay22:
Hmmm...i just might not know how it feels to be a schizoid But why don't you give it a try
It's all in your head,you either choose to make it work or not to.......

does been a schizoid have anything to do with ur zodiac sign...cos am scorpio and had schizoid../schizophrenia...please enlighten
Re: Love Her, But My Schizoid Personality Is Stopping Me From Bonding. by waluga(m): 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
hoshodie:

Why did u ask the guy bro
Cos I'm scorpio and i kinda have the same prob with op
same here...scorpio and schizophrenic
Re: Love Her, But My Schizoid Personality Is Stopping Me From Bonding. by Lilyjoe567(f): 2:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
Okay, not sure if this helps though, but I'd like for you to think of her as a loophole.

You feel something for her, which isn't supposed to happen but somehow it did. Why not press on with the weaker part of you and see where it goes

Although totally unrelated, I had a severe case of OCD, I can't count how many times I wake up at night to check on the gas to make sure I put it off or how I think following a particular side of the road is better, but one particular night, I was so tired and that part of me was still urging to get up and check on the gas, I told myself, I've checked it four times already so if the house wants to burn down, then let it, and I slept

Now, I can honestly say that, I'm well, almost there.

So, give it a go

2 Likes

Re: Love Her, But My Schizoid Personality Is Stopping Me From Bonding. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
Schizoids can still have a fulfilling relationship. All you need to do is make her understand your personality. If she's intelligent then she will know how to del with you. From experience go for her and later on tell her
Re: Love Her, But My Schizoid Personality Is Stopping Me From Bonding. by boomssey(f): 5:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
If you are August it definitely means you are Leo!but with this attitude,should i call it attitude it's rather making it hard to comprehend.all the same good luck with your findings.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Check If Your Partner Is Cheating On You / Boy Exposes Girl Who Deliberately Infected Him With HIV... / alright

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.