Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

The Helper We Need - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Helper We Need (314 Views)

Ladies Please We Need You Guys To Explain Wat U Mean When U Look @ Us Like This? / Auto Aid For Sex Pix? Facebook Helper Agrees To Aid Woman With Broken Car,for Nu / Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Helper We Need by Marioplus(m): 12:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
THE DIVINE HELPER
"But the Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, Standby), the Holy Spirit, Whom the Father will send in My Name [in My Place, to represent Me and act on My behalf], He will teach you all things" {John 14:26}
There are countless things that we are struggle with when we could be receiving help from the Divine Helper. The Holy Spirit is a Gentle Being; He will not push His way into our life or our daily affairs. if given an invitation, HE IS QUICK TO RESPOND, but HE MUST BE INVITED.
As the third person of the TRINITY, the HOLY SPIRIT HAS A PERSONALITY. HE can be OFFENDED and GRIEVED. He must be treated with GREAT RESPECT. Once we have the understanding that HE lives inside those of us who believe, we should do everything we can to make HIM FEEL AT HOME.
The HOLY SPIRIT is ALWAYS AVAILABLE. The Amplified Bible calls HIM the STANDBY. I LOVE that particular trait because I like to BELIEVE OF HIM just STANDING BY ME ALL THE TIME because I WILL ALWAYS NEED HELP FROM HIM EVERY TIME AND FOR EVERY THING. Just think about this for a while, BELIEVE THIS AS YOUR OWN PRIVILEGE FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT every passing second of your LIFE on this earth. WHATEVER YOU BELIEVE IS WHAT IS HAPPENING IN YOUR LIFE {Mk.9:23-25} and CHRISTLIKE LIVING {CHRISTIANITY} is GENUINE and gets pretty exciting. One of the most powerful prayers we can pray is, "HOLY SPIRIT HELP ME"
Not only is the HOLY SPIRIT STANDING BY to HELP in ANY situation of our lives, HE is also AVAILABLE FOR COUNSEL. How often do we run to our friends when we should be asking the HOLY SPIRIT for advice? HE desires to LEAD, GUIDE, and DIRECT OUR LIVES; it honors HIM when we ask for HIS ADVICE.
HOLY SPIRIT HELP US IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

(1) (Reply)

Quit Depression In Your Relationship / [gaposa Relationshop Tipz]: Readers Say Married People Should Not Operate Joint / Teebillz Says If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again,will Be No Elaborate Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.