Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,550 members, 7,955,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:19 PM

Atheists Are Hypocrites - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Are Hypocrites (11492 Views)

Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" / New Atheists Are Not Intellectually Bright, Philosophers Agree / Atheists Are More Intelligent ‘because They Overcome The Instinct Of Religion' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by blueAgent(m): 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
4everGod:

A little research would have helped you dalaman but as always you just talk in an empty manner. I see that words easily throw you off. So simply because i mentioned trick coins and trick cards you assume only trick coins or trick cards have heads on each side? How shallow minded can you be?

Even UK once had a 50 pence coin with heads on both sides and it was deliberately done and was a legal tender.
America had a double sided Nickel. They also had a double tailed quarter. Even the Canadian Loonie had double sided heads or double sided tails. All legal tender.

I think deep thought isnt your strong side.

How do you expect a naive Atheist to know that? they only read Books on Darwnism and playboy books.
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by Ranchhoddas: 4:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
blueAgent:
15) If you engage in conversation with an atheist, ask them if they believe in the possibility of extraterrestrial life? Most will affirm yes. Is not God an extraterrestrial life form? Yes, absolutely!
“Extraterrestrial” simply means beyond the earth. By definition God is an alien. This paradox exposes the biasness and spiritual darkness in the atheist's heart, that they will deny the existence of a holy God and divine Creator while at the same time allowing the
possibility that aliens created the world as we
know it.

If extra-terrestrial beings exist, they'll still physical entities, discernible by at least one of the five senses. This is why physical instruments like the Curiousity rover and not holy water are being used to probe for aliens. Try again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by blueAgent(m): 4:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
4everGod:

Mr One tracked mind. When i used the coin analogy was i focused on the tail or on the coin? Is it the heads and tail that make a coin or is a coin still a coin regardless of head or tail?

You have always lacked depth so i am not shocked.

It is obvious his IQ cannot comprehend your analogy.
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by Ranchhoddas: 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
So you know playboy? Felixomor come see o
blueAgent:

How do you expect a naive Atheist to know that? they only read Books on Darwnism and playboy books.
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by blueAgent(m): 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
You clearly haven't met an atheist.

another crafty step to change the definition of an Atheists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by felixomor: 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
So you know playboy? Felixomor come see o

Mschewe
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by blueAgent(m): 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
dalaman:

He should tell us where his X is so that we can go looking for it. A coin already had a head and a tail which every body knows. When you flip it you already know that it can land on its head or tail because it's already a known outcome. I keep saying it. No God will allow an incompetent person like him to make his case for him ever. The only God that will do that is the one that lives inside his head.

Stop demanding for prove of God's existence. his proof is everywhere around you. you Atheists should start explaining to us how a fish got tired of swimming and became a bird and how farting(bigbang) created the Universe we need answers.
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
If extra-terrestrial beings exist, they'll still physical entities, discernible by at least one of the five senses. This is why physical instruments like the Curiousity rover and not holy water are being used to probe for aliens. Try again!

And how do you know that Aliens are indeed physical? Is it due to the kind of search equipment being used? You forget that even those who are searching have no clue what or how an alien is. Try again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by Ranchhoddas: 4:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
felixomor:

Mschewe
Na your niche na.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by Ranchhoddas: 4:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
4everGod:

And how do you know that Aliens are indeed physical? Is it due to the kind of search equipment being used? You forget that even those who are searching have no clue what or how an alien is. Try again!
Of course they don't. That's why they are SEARCHING. The same way people searched for the cause of malaria as opposed to the supplications the people on the Dark Continent were offering when the disease wanted to wipe them out of existence. You search and search until you find. Not vice-versa.
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
author=Ranchhoddas post=54460441] Of course they don't. That's why they are SEARCHING. The same way people searched for the cause of malaria as opposed to the supplications the people on the Dark Continent were offering when the disease wanted to wipe them out of existence. You search and search until you find. Not vice-versa.[/quote]

Read your comment below then speak again but this time make sense. You already affirmed aliens to be physically discernable and here you are saying the direct opposite.

Ranchhoddas:
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by Ranchhoddas: 5:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
4everGod:
author=Ranchhoddas post=54460441] Of course they don't. That's why they are SEARCHING. The same way people searched for the cause of malaria as opposed to the supplications the people on the Dark Continent were offering when the disease wanted to wipe them out of existence. You search and search until you find. Not vice-versa.

Read your comment below then speak again but this time make sense. You already affirmed aliens to be physically discernable and here you are saying the direct opposite.

Ranchhoddas:

I'm not sure what you are on about. Kindly highlight the parts of my comments that you deem contradictory.
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
I'm not sure what you are on about. Kindly highlight the parts of comments that you deem contradictory.

Do not give me the impression that the sharp minded Ranchhoddas I know has become dim witted due to his fraternity with atheists.

Read your posts again and see your two faced comment.

Are aliens discernible physically or not? First you say they are then you say scientists who are searching do not know what they are or how they look so how come you already deduced they were physically discerned? Do you have Alien buddies?
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by Ranchhoddas: 5:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
4everGod:

Do not give me the impression that the sharp minded Ranchhoddas I know has become dim witted due to his fraternity with atheists.

Read your posts again and see your two faced comment.

Are aliens discernible physically or not? First you say they are then you say scientists who are searching do not know what they are or how they look so how come you already deduced they were physically discerned? Do you have Alien buddies?

Look at that comment again. I said if they exist (probability), they will be discernible via one or more of the five senses or a physical instrument. Otherwise, they do not exist...I don't see the problem here.
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by frank317: 5:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
4everGod:

As expected..in 2 ticks the typical Bland atheistic argumentative fingers emerge. Lmao

You say your lack of evidence surrounding God gave you your atheism right? Surely even you should be able to see the illogicality in your own comment. So suddenly you are jumping on the argumentum ad ignorantiam band wagon? Again LMAO

You seem to be tying yourself in a knot in your ignorance....

If you look for "X" and don't find it, does that prove that there is no "X"?

Did you look in places where X "ought to be" in ways and at times that X "should likely" be there?

Like, I flip a coin 5 times and get "heads" every time no "tails" . Is it a "heads only" coin?

If you were born blind and i tell you hey you are dark or light in complexion..simply because you do not know colours for someone born blind does that mean you have no colour?

Such retardation in your sense of reasoning. I am not surprised sha!

Your God exists, he even created us by his own will and now we are searching for him... Lol
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by frank317: 5:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
4everGod:

Pathetic!!

Since you are so UNSURE why don't you prove to me how you became so UNSURE!
What's this? Sometimes I think u guys are just mad. Soon luvmijeje will call this a great quote. And that's how u guys breed fools
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Look at that comment again. I said if they exist (probability), they will be discernible via one or more of the five senses or a physical instrument. Otherwise, they do not exist...I don't see the problem here.

You said "if" and then said they would be physically discernible. I wonder how a probability and a certainty came to be found in the same statement.
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
frank317:

What's this? Sometimes I think u guys are just mad. Soon luvmijeje will call this a great quote. And that's how u guys breed fools

^^^^^^^^
Fools do pride themselves in their comments thinking themselves to be wise. This is how illogicality thrives yet they call themselves extremely logical.
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by luvmijeje(f): 6:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
frank317:

Hehehe.. .. .. . Frank will not kill me o. I'll tell you why it's a great post. You're telling Christians who believe in God by faith to prove the existence of God... .. .. Did christians ever claim that they can logically prove the existence of God who's beyond human understanding?

But Atheist who called themselves logical thinkers said there's no God.... .. .. oya prove it logically?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by ScepticalPyrrho: 6:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
luvmijeje:

Hehehe.. .. .. . Frank will not kill me o. I'll tell you why it's a great post. You're telling Christians who believe in God by faith to prove the existence of God... .. .. Did christians ever claim that they can logically prove the existence of God who's beyond human understanding?

But Atheist who called themselves logical thinkers said there's no God.... .. .. oya prove it logically?
This is the kind of statement 4evergod will never attest to. No hypocrisy.

4evergod, I can't argue against the above. Because she clearly has admitted not having knowledge but belief.

Why is it so hard for you to do the same. Perhaps we would make progress and discuss your true reasons for believing.
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:

4evergod, I can't argue against the above. Because she clearly has admitted not having knowledge but belief.

Why is it so hard for you to do the same. Perhaps we would make progress and discuss your true reasons for believing.

You seem to have a huge problem understanding peoples views.

Luvmijeje simply said She knows God but what you saw there was "believe by faith". See when a Believer makes such a comment as the above they speak from a REALITY OF FAITH and not an ASSUMPTION BY FAITH. To a believer FAITH IS A SUBSTANCE and AN EVIDENCE but to you atheistic lot you seem unable to get past that simple yet deep position possessed by Christians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by luvmijeje(f): 6:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:

4evergod, I can argue against the above. Because she clearly has admitted not having knowledge but belief.

Thank you Sir. God is a spirit and for you to experience his awesomeness, you've to go into the spiritual realm. And how do you get there? Heb 12:14 says

14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

For you to see God, you've to be holy because he is holy. You can see is beyond the logic of men.
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by ScepticalPyrrho: 6:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
4everGod:

You seem to have a huge problem understanding peoples views.

Luvmijeje simply said She knows God but what you saw there was "believe by faith". See when a Believer makes such a comment as the above they speak from a REALITY OF FAITH and not an ASSUMPTION BY FAITH. To a believer FAITH IS A SUBSTANCE and AN EVIDENCE but to you atheistic lot you seem unable to get past that simple yet deep position possessed by Christians.
Don't tell me you are using faith in that concept on this forum.

You can't twist this one. check her response.
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Don't tell me you are using faith in that concept on this forum.

You can't twist this one. check her response.

Indeed you lack depth.
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by frank317: 6:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
luvmijeje:

Thank you Sir. God is a spirit and for you to experience his awesomeness, you've to go into the spiritual realm. And how do you get there? Heb 12:14 says

14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

For you to see God, you've to be holy because he is holy. You can see is beyond the logic of men.

Spirit ni Ghost ko.

No man has seen God

No man has experienced him with his give senses

He only lives on people's imagination (he is imaginary)

The name God is only used to fill in the gaps e.g we don't know how the world was created so therefore God did it or I woke up early this morning... God did it.

Different people have different concepts of the word God... Which makes it obviously a man made concept man uses to understand a confused world

He is only active in the speech of men

He can be so great yet so vain and inactive

You don't see, u just simply believe by faith

What logics prove do u need again to show he is not real?
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
frank317:

Spirit ni Ghost ko.

No man has seen God

The name God is only used to fill in the gaps e.g we don't know how the world was created so therefore God did it or I woke up early this morning... God did it.

Different people have different concepts of the word God... Which makes it obviously a man made concept man uses to understand a confused world

So much Humdrum in one comment!
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by dalaman: 7:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
blueAgent:

Stop demanding for prove of God's existence. his proof is everywhere around you. you Atheists should start explaining to us how a fish got tired of swimming and became a bird and how farting(bigbang) created the Universe we need answers.

Which of the Gods proof is all around us out of the many different Gods?
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by luvmijeje(f): 7:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
frank317:

Spirit ni Ghost ko.

No man has seen God

How do you know that no Man has seen God? Prove it logically.
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
luvmijeje:

You are asking a dumb man to use his mouth to give you directions how to get to Victoria island from Sango Ota. Wait and read his confusion in words.
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
luvmijeje:

If a Theist can reply this way, then I think they are now employing their brain to think. God exist if you utilize faith. Shikenah lipsrsealed
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by frank317: 7:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
4everGod:

So much Humdrum in one comment!

Gerrrout
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by frank317: 7:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
luvmijeje:

How do u know my ass does not taste like sugar, prove it logically

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

White People Are Worshiping EBOLA Virus And It Looks Like They Are Doing Magic! / The Ten Commandments Of Human Relations / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.