Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:13 AM

Atheists Are Hypocrites - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Are Hypocrites (11481 Views)

Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" / New Atheists Are Not Intellectually Bright, Philosophers Agree / Atheists Are More Intelligent ‘because They Overcome The Instinct Of Religion' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 11, 2017
dalaman:

Its a disbelief in God and God happens to be the central point of most religions.

If Atheism is a disbelief in God shouldnt you have moved on from the "God" matter by now unto something else?

You disbelieve yet still hang around those who believe as if you are indeed finding it very hard to fully let go of the God concept.

A true atheist does not spend his days battling God with Gods people. He assumes God never was so has no need discussing Him.

Where do you fit in?
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by dalaman: 11:58am On Mar 11, 2017
4everGod:

If Atheism is a disbelief in God shouldnt you have moved on from the "God" matter by now unto something else?

You disbelieve yet still hang around those who believe as if you are indeed finding it very hard to fully let go of the God concept.

I debate and challenge thode that subscribe to the God idea because I find it facinatating that people strongly hold onto that man made idea and concept.

A true atheist does not spend his days battling God with Gods people. He assumes God never was so has no need discussing Him.

Where do you fit in?

The straw man atheist you created inside your head will not do what you just outlined. A real atheist will do what ever he wants. I spend some time discussing the God idea with those that subscribe to it, I chose to do that, if you don't like it you can go and call the police on me.
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by felixomor: 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
4everGod:

Where do you fit in?

Its the same question I ask him everyday.

He makes a conclusion, but yet comes back to fight with that conclusion everytime

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 11, 2017
dalaman:

I debate and challenge thode that subscribe to the God idea because I find it facinatating that people strongly hold onto that man made idea and concept.

The straw man atheist you created inside your head will not do what you just outlined. A real atheist will do what ever he wants. I spend some time discussing the God idea with those that subscribe to it, I chose to do that, if you don't like it you can go and call the police on me.

I can see that i must have struck a nerve cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by bennyann: 12:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
felixomor:

grin
Great question.
Or better still ask him:
between chicken and egg, which one evolved first?

SirWere:

It has been resolved. It was the chicken.

felixomor:

Male or female?

SirWere:

undecided

Really

felixomor:

U r hooked
Maybe transgender....

SirWere:

grin

Sometimes I wonder who made you like this.

felixomor:

Quiet abeg.
If u cant answer.
Stop deceiving urself

4everGod:

hahahaha hydra headed answer. The chicken was a female like male chicken which did not really have both sex organs but evolved the female organs after the sperm cell evolved an egg and fertilized it by itself and then very quickly the chicken evolved female reproductive organs which trapped the egg and incubated it for the period needed and then the chick hatched and came out a rooster.

lmao

scientific stories can amaze one.

felixomor:

LoLz
I am telling u..... grin
They dont even put into consideration that for any animal to even have any attribute, that attribute must be coded in either the male or female Chromosomes.....

So many lies...

4everGod:

The question is ...does Sirwere know this? He hurriedly said the Chicken came first but his "logical" mind did not stop for a second to ask a simple question like....What was the sex of the Alleged chicken that he claimed came first?.....

Jesters!

SirWere:

You should understand : I am not intrested in the inane back and forth that characterizes NL religious section.

He asked a question. I told him the answer. It is up to him to research more on why that answer is correct.

Don't quote me again. I have no intrest in conversing with you.

Good day smiley

4everGod:

Yet you responded to me. lol

Anything worth doing at all is worth doing well. If you know the sex of the chicken that came first you should have said it from the get go as that would quench further gist.

So let me ask you straight.

What was the sex of your chicken that came first?

Answer or forever remain silent.

SirWere:

Why should I answer you

I repeat :

his question was : "who came first : the chicken or the egg".

To which I responded.

If he truly wants to know, he can do a google search and find out why that is thought to be the correct answer. You can do the same.

Answering this will only further prolong this..... Convo

Once more, goodday.

4everGod:

lmao at "google search"...

Simply say you did not think this one through. Bunch of Jesters.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I Can't remember the last time SirWere ran out of a thread. And he ran over chicken and egg? lipsrsealed

SirWere wink cheesy cheesy wink

All these episodes were just a comic relief to me... grin

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by felixomor: 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
bennyann:

Lol

I Can't remember the last time SirWere ran out of a thread. And he ran over chicken and egg? lipsrsealed

Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by felixomor: 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
bennyann:

Lol
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
bennyann:

He ran to quickly fry some eggs. lmao.

I love these atheists because of their comic relief for real.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
bennyann:

undecidedundecided embarassed

Until una force me to answer this shaa.....

It is assumed the chicken came first because the proteins needed to make egg shells is pretty much specialized.

It's actually intresting because it is somewhat analogous to the DNA/ribosomes schism.

As for the sex; I suspect female but I can't be sure.

And bennyann, I didn't run.
Honestly.
I just am not intrested in meaningless back and forth chatter.

Possibly felixomor of 4everGod will find fault with my claim and file a query which I'll be forced to respond to.
Then they respond and it goes on and on...

I have a profound weakness :
I can't hold long convos embarassed
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
SirWere:

It is assumed the chicken came first because the proteins needed to make egg shells is pretty much specialized.

It's actually intresting because it is somewhat analogous to the DNA/ribosomes schism.

As for the sex; I suspect female but I can't be sure.

Honestly.

Possibly felixomor of 4everGod will find fault with my claim and file a query which I'll be forced to respond to.
Then they respond and it goes on and on...

How I wish you knew that DNA cannot be messed with. You needed not to have answered. Keeping mute already gave you an escape route. Here you are suspecting female and yet talking about the genetic composition of the egg shell. lmao

Was the first chicken a suspected female with flakes of eggshells?

A mutant Chicken?
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by felixomor: 1:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
4everGod:

How I wish you knew that DNA cannot be messed with. You needed not to have answered. Keeping mute already gave you an escape route. Here you are suspecting female and yet talking about the genetic composition of the egg shell. lmao

A mutant Chicken?

Lol @ mutant
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
4everGod:

A mutant Chicken?
Dna cannot be altered Really

Go tell the victims of Hiroshima Nagaski and Chernobyl that
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
SirWere:
Dna cannot be altered Really

Go tell the victims of Hiroshima Nagaski and Chernobyl that
And how did they end up?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by bennyann: 1:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
SirWere:

Honestly.

I just wanted you to know how funny everything was.

I understand you though. You have the right to reply or not, OK.. Please make yourself happy.

SirWere, I just like the moniker cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by niyihawking(m): 2:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
4everGod:

Dictionaries do not form English Grammar for you do they? They only offer definition. Education should be applied before such a definition would make sense when you apply it in Language.

If you say you have a disbelief or a rejection of belief that means you have reasons why you hold such rejection of beliefs. THOSE REASONS HAVE BECOME YOUR BELIEF. Do you get it now?
this is a show of shame
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by hopefulLandlord: 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
niyihawking:

this is a show of shame

what I see here is theists using dictionaries when it supports them and criticising it when it doesn't

this is how you play tennis without the net or take penalty kicks without opposition goaltender
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by rhektor(m): 3:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
4everGod:

And how did they end up?

Before you argue with this man please check his moniker.
God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
niyihawking:

this is a show of shame

More like your comment is a show of illiteracy!

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
rhektor:

Before you argue with this man please check his moniker.
God bless you sir

grin grin
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by blueAgent(m): 4:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
frank317:

What's this? Sometimes I think u guys are just mad. Soon luvmijeje will call this a great quote. And that's how u guys breed fools

Who is more mad, the one that claims he is a product of chance and one who knows he was carefully made?

Among the two of them who has the probability of having a miswiring in the Head?

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
blueAgent:

Who is more mad, the one that claims he is a product of chance and one who knows he was carefully made?

Among the two of them who has the probability of having a miswiring in the Head?

grin grin grin Misfiring Cacophony of atheists. Kai see finishing...
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by blueAgent(m): 4:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
felixomor:

Obviously they dont know That the issue of existence and non existence are mutually exclusive. They dont know that You must hold a belief of one or the other.
Their logic is deficient

very decficient, i wonder the kind of head and reasoning they have.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by blueAgent(m): 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2017
4everGod:

Rejection of a belief automatically gives you a belief in your rejection. Do i need to break it down to you any further?

If you reject the belief that Seun Owns Nairaland that means you accept the belief that HE DOES NOT OWN nairaland.

This is elementary English. I am surprised you are debating this. Lmao

Even English is hard for them to comprehend how much more spiritual things.
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by blueAgent(m): 4:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

nope simple definition of atheism those days are too narrow and tunnel shaped

the Bible for instance says "there is no God"

you and I both know that "God" is actually referring to a specific god otherwise it would have been "There ARE no gods";

Diagoras of Melos was regarded to be at atheist because he rejected the only god people worshipped; this muddle of confusion and failure to define what atheism really is has been a source of philosophical arguments and debates; even Richard Dawkins never claimed there is no god; he said "There's probably no god" because a definitive position on the existence of every single god both past and present without testing each and every one of the said gods is a position of arrogance

you're atheistic to some gods and agnostic to many too

Stop decieving yourself .Define Atheisms?

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by blueAgent(m): 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
felixomor:

You dont even understand that the definition of atheism ends with God/gods.....
Hian

Lol.....this dudes cannot stop to amaze me.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by blueAgent(m): 5:00pm On Mar 11, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

but this doesn't hold for Christianity Amirite?

and this doesn't hold for other definitions of atheism in other dictionaries Amirite?

what about other definitions in other dictionaries that support our stand? it isn't valid Amirite?

tell me more about your confirmation biasl

oh! adiós grin

changing stand. who will take you serious when you cannot defend your conviction
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by hopefulLandlord: 5:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
blueAgent:

Stop decieving yourself .Define Atheisms?

this would be my final post on this useless back and forth

we are wearisomely tired of correcting arrogant individuals like yourself who repeatedly lie about what atheists believe to make themselves sound superior to both sides.
To whit:
Theism/atheism speaks to what you *believe*. Gnosticism/agnosticism speaks to what you *know*. One can claim to be a gnostic theist (very common), an agnostic theist (far less common but not unusual), an agnostic atheist (virtually all atheists are this), or a gnostic atheist (these are incredibly rare, and will usually clarify their position by stating that they only take this position regards to specific god claims, as Matt Dillahunty does). Richard Dawkins, easily the most famous atheist advocate, calls himself an agnostic atheist, because he does not believe, but he does not claim to know for certain.

I find it nigh-impossible to believe that you have not received this explanation before, which is why I called people like you liars. If you have not - if this is genuinely your first time exposed to this explanation - then you have my apologies.

I myself claim to be mostly an agnostic atheist. To the specific claim of the christian god, I will go so far as to claim gnostic atheism - not because of any special knowledge on my part, but simply because I have yet to hear a description of this deity that passes so much as basic logical coherence. There may yet be a god - but if we do discover one someday, it won't be the one the bible talks about.

I hope your imaginary Yahweh gives you enough understanding to comprehend the above post
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by blueAgent(m): 5:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I already showed you that atheism's definition have changed over the years

already showed you that the word "God" is referring to a specific god

already showed you that even by the definition in the Bible one can say that a Hindu is an atheist because we know that "There is no God" is definitely referring to Yahweh and would've been "There are no gods"
if it were referring to all gods

this is why one simply need to go for the latest definition which takes it all into consideration by using the word "Deities"

its simple really

we can argue this schematics forever bring a dictionary definition that supports each of us while ignoring those that supports our opponent

in this day and age one has to simply assume atheism is lack of belief in deities; this cuts across all atheists with no exception

attempt to force atheism into something other than that and attacking it from there is simply pulling strawman except your atheist opponent tells you his specific stand

You are a perfect proof of the Title of this post.
HYPOCRITE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by blueAgent(m): 5:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
felixomor:

Very wrong.
People come and see o
That a hindu is an atheist to a Christian....
What is all this?
You see the twist u have put urself in

By the way there is no God according to bible means "no theos"
Which is also "a-theos"
k
Even if u say "deities" u can not be atheist and be indifferent to any deity.
Its simple english.

Either way you twist it....
Its goofy

My. Brother are you seeing the evidence of this very Thread before your eyes?

I was not mistaken when i said Atheists are HYPOCRITES .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by hopefulLandlord: 5:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
blueAgent:

You are a perfect proof of the Title of this post. HYPOCRITE.
I've given you my final reply up there, digest it
but I hope, I can only hope you understand it
Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
blueAgent:

You are a perfect proof of the Title of this post.
HYPOCRITE.

Re: Atheists Are Hypocrites by blueAgent(m): 5:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
felixomor:

U r hooked Maybe transgender....

Lol.....i never knew chickens had transgender.ok only to Atheists.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Perfection Must Be Attained To Get To Heaven / What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? / QUESTION: Why Isn't Jesus Saving Our World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.