Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part (77206 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son / Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds / Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by Opakan2: 5:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Karma is a bitcch and no repentance can stop karma!

You did this to other women....so don't be surprised it's happening to you...

And here is a lesson to all the other ashawos we have on nairaland: Don't be decieved, God cannot be mocked, whatsoever a man soweth, that he shall also reap..

angry

Their own still better..

The married ones doing it codedly nko? ruining lives of young boys with the generational curse placed on those ones.
You'll hardly find people with discipline and conscience nowadays

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by Kobicove(m): 5:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
Get lost with your bullshit story!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by searchng4love: 5:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
Royalposh:
I feel for you Dear, that is life for, I'm sure you never planned for it to be like this. stay strong for your son and may God give u wisdom to know the difference in the future.
Not her son. Churchill's son. Make no mistake about that.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by PenisCaP: 5:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
dbynonetwork:
AFONJA MARRIAGE.....

I REPEAT.......

WHERE I COME FROM WE WARN OUR LADIES NEVER TO MARRY AN AFONJA MAN....
THESE GUYS SEE MARRIAGE AS A BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND THING......

THESE GUYS CAN BE VERY IRRESPONSIBLE IN MARRIAGE...

EVERYWHERE YOU SEE MILLIONS OF DIVORCED FEMALE AFONJA AGBO SELLERS ROAMING THE STREET.

WHY?

Same with where i come from grin
Those people are bad
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by twinsluv: 5:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
O ga o
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by Royalposh(f): 5:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
searchng4love:
Not her son. Churchill's son. Make no mistake about that.
Their son together

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by ALAYORMII: 5:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
This gurl should just shut up

Why is she saying all these if not to appear the saint and the husband the devil
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by jaafree: 5:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
Calling out to all of you christains to embrace islam. This is just enough reason for u all. The God that create us all knows us better, he knows the urges he put into us both males and females he knows a single wife can never satisfy the males urge and lust for women, that's why he permit us to marry up to four wives if we can practice justice between them. For the ladies atleast here you know your husband is sleeping with just let say he marry 1,2,3 or 4 wives which definately they will satisfied his sexual urge, with that you know you are free of thinking he may get Aids from somewhere and he might infect you. Isn't it enough reason that you will be hearing almost every week how even pastors were involved in sexual allegations?, Allah knows best.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
Next!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by searchng4love: 5:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
Royalposh:

Their son together
Story.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
Tonto Dikeh should stop this nonsense na, I don't like it when a woman reveals too much about her failed marriage, tarnishing her ex husband's image, she should leave something for the imagination.

What is all these na?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by chigoizie7(m): 5:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
Wetin remain na to tell us how sorry u were when sleeping with other ladies husbands while single.

Karma is very effective.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
Michellla:
Surprisingly her hubby hasn't uttered any statement since this drama started.
That's a matured man, and he never said any bad thing about her.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by chigoizie7(m): 5:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
PenisCaP:

Same with where i come from grin
Those people are bad

Very very bad sets of people, I tell u
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by CONFAMA: 5:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
dbynonetwork:
AFONJA MARRIAGE.....

I REPEAT.......

WHERE I COME FROM WE WARN OUR LADIES NEVER TO MARRY AN AFONJA MAN....
THESE GUYS SEE MARRIAGE AS A BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND THING......

THESE GUYS CAN BE VERY IRRESPONSIBLE IN MARRIAGE...

EVERYWHERE YOU SEE MILLIONS OF DIVORCED FEMALE AFONJA AGBO SELLERS ROAMING THE STREET.

WHY?

And igbo women wan kill themselves untop afonja dickkk.

See as tonto and rose dey quarrel untop afonja and the said guy doesn't even give a fuckkk. The guy just bought rose a jeep as if tonto never existed.

grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by dbynonetwork: 5:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
CONFAMA:

And igbo women wan kill themselves untop afonja dickkk

I wish you quick recovery from brain drain..

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
harbibi:
he may have them plenty but he married you not them if not for the violence I would say stick with him. all he has is yours not theirs.
Arrant nonsense!..She should stick to a man who doesn't respect her abi?.

Clap for yourself!.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by CONFAMA: 5:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
last35:
...Only Mr Churchill knew what he saw that made him swerve. grin

Maybe tontos toto stinks

grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by CONFAMA: 5:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
dbynonetwork:

I wish you quick recovery from brain drain..

tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by akinbharbs: 5:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
grin grin

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
ToriBlue:
Tonto Dikeh should stop this nonsense na, I don't like it when a woman reveals too much about her failed marriage, tarnishing her ex husband's image, she should leave something for the imagination.

What is all these na?
What image is she tarnishing?, the one he did himself?.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by Sucexpbojc(m): 5:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
what you do to other must surely come back to u whether good or bad.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by klax(m): 5:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
Tonto can't you shut up!!! Must you talk and do you everybody belief all these dick and Harry blablabla? Shut up enough of loosed mouth. Get life babe.

You are not helping g yourself rather you are making more mockery if yourself. We gave heard you yes he cheated yes, he is violent yes but were you not warned before entering the marriage vow Pls shut up!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by Murjem(m): 5:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
Mehn!!! This TOnTO should just shut the hell up and go smoke her marijuana I beg.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by daveP(m): 5:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
naijaboiy:
Your husband got tired of you it's so sad.

But with the way you added so much weight I'm sure he didn't see anything attractive in you anymore.

Take a very close loook at this picture. Nigga is not even smiling. This girl was played. SMH! sad
Lol

Yeah her weight suggest she eats and loves to sleep as well.

Besides, she is still yet to say the annoying, provoking words that made her man to start acting strange.

These type ladies use the coy of "love the family" not knowing that without the spouse, there is nothing called family.

She should work on her weight, brain and mouth in that order.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by BlaQWolf: 5:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
kimbra:
Arrant nonsense!..She should stick to a man who doesn't respect her abi?.

Clap for yourself!.

Why are you fighting?
Every one has the right to their opinions and you have yours...respect theirs

We have better things personally to worry than Tonto and her marriage.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by MzJin(f): 5:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
Mightyify:
Marriage is getting extinct Day by day. I'm scared of getting into one too

Em happy i found some one who reasons as i do......seriously em scared.....toooo
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
CONFAMA:

Maybe tontos toto stinks

grin
maybe grin... Everyman cheats for a reason... Smelling toto is one
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by teelady(f): 5:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
jaafree:
Calling out to all of you christains to embrace islam. This is just enough reason for u all. The God that create us all knows us better, he knows the urges he put into us both males and females he knows a single wife can never satisfy the males urge and lust for women, that's why he permit us to marry up to four wives if we can practice justice between them. For the ladies atleast here you know your husband is sleeping with just let say he marry 1,2,3 or 4 wives which definately they will satisfied his sexual urge, with that you know you are free of thinking he may get Aids from somewhere and he might infect you. Isn't it enough reason that you will be hearing almost every week how even pastors were involved in sexual allegations?, Allah knows best.
you are deceiving yourself, what makes you so sure you cant get sexually transmitted disease through having four wives, how trusting are your partners, is this the only part of the religion you know, there are women with high libido too and for the records am a muslim and i put it to you that almost all polygamous men are very promiscious and immoral in nature. keep studying the religion is time for you to start worshipping God than rejoicing over marrying plenty women. you can argue with yourself, am out
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by Michellla(f): 5:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
ToriBlue:
That's a matured man, and he never said any bad thing about her.
IKR?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by naijaboiy: 5:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
daveP:
Lol

Yeah her weight suggest she eats and loves to sleep as well.

Besides, she is still yet to say the annoying, provoking words that made her man to start acting strange.

These type ladies use the coy of "love the family" not knowing that without the spouse, there is nothing called family.

She should work on her weight, brain and mouth in that order.
Egbon I hail o! cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by TinaAnita(f): 5:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
This is the ugly side of marriage which most couples must experience

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss / If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation / Nyekachi Douglas: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.