Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,662 members, 7,820,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part (77276 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son / Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds / Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by harbibi: 9:36am On Mar 10, 2017
delishpot:

Yinmu, I pray your spouse does same and consoles you with that same line you are using to console Tonto all the days of your marriage. Since it makes Hood sense to you and I am sure those liking your post will still like it then too until it hits them.
hahaha cry baby I can see you are in an abusive marriage eyaah. catch sense to know how to go about it else you lose at the end. for your information my marriage is heaven on earth and nothing you say or can say will stop it.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by teelady(f): 10:43am On Mar 10, 2017
jaafree:
. Oops at first I just read yur comment not knowing its from a lady, buh am surprised when u said u are a muslim also this is so hypocritic of if truly you are a muslim because seriously I doubt that, bcs u can't just contradict me on this post if u are truly a muslim must u still exposed your jealous self to the world. Ok dear educated one what did Allah says about marriage Can't u even noticed am doing DA'AWAH here?? Arrrrrggghhh!
yes am a lady and yes am jealous and yes i just accepted the word polygamy to honour Allah because i wish to submit to his ruling, but the way most muslim men carry and study that verse so well is so annoying, that were ever marriage is mention polygamy is always encouraged like its a must to marry 4 wives. when a woman have an issue with her hubby first thing first is try and settle them because Allah hate divorce and not being selfish by advising multiple wives. I intend not to answer but here i am, listen do you know that feeling of catching your wife sleeping with another man, that is thesame feeling we ladies go through too. Try and understand that it only takes a womanly strenght to accept polygamy, not because of you but because of God. enough of the jubilation and selfishness, start preaching more on how we can worship God more. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by jaafree: 3:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
teelady:
yes am a lady and yes am jealous and yes i just accepted the word polygamy to honour Allah because i wish to submit to his ruling, but the way most muslim men carry and study that verse so well is so annoying, that were ever marriage is mention polygamy is always encouraged like its a must to marry 4 wives. when a woman have an issue with her hubby first thing first is try and settle them because Allah hate divorce and not being selfish by advising multiple wives. I intend not to answer but here i am, listen do you know that feeling of catching your wife sleeping with another man, that is thesame feeling we ladies go through too. Try and understand that it only takes a womanly strenght to accept polygamy, not because of you but because of God. enough of the jubilation and selfishness, start preaching more on how we can worship God more. Thank you
thank you for making noise.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by delishpot: 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
harbibi:
hahaha cry baby I can see you are in an abusive marriage eyaah. catch sense to know how to go about it else you lose at the end. for your information my marriage is heaven on earth and nothing you say or can say will stop it.

Oh, heaven can change to hell. That pill you shoving down Tonto throat, you must also swallow it. My marriage is a happy one that is why I believe Tonto or anyone in an abusive marriage deserves better. But since you say she should stay and endure, yours even of it is heaven today......shall be filled with endurance the exact type as you are asking of Tonto. You must have to endure. You must drag people off your spouses private part daily and receive beatings and treat STD on the regular and endure. After all the money will still be yours in the end plus, what's more? Lucky you, your spouse picked you and not the people you would be dragging off the private part every day. So you shall at least rejoice in knowing that fact.. Ewu Gambia. Preaching what they will be quick to reject. Yeye Dey smell.
When you come to realize that no one should endure such treatment in marriage, then shall you also not see it in yours.

jaafree:
thank you for making noise.

Take her advice. Women bow to polygamy not because they we're created to share. Look women hate sharing their men as much as men hate sharing their women. If they do it, it is because the accept their fate, faith or they accept your money. Not because they we're wired to be polygamous in nature. Stop this habit. Your Allah must have said many more beautiful things about marriage aside polygamy.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by harbibi: 7:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
delishpot:

Oh, heaven can change to hell. That pill you shoving down Tonto throat, you must also swallow it. My marriage is a happy one that is why I believe Tonto or anyone in an abusive marriage deserves better. But since you say she should stay and endure, yours even of it is heaven today......shall be filled with endurance the exact type as you are asking of Tonto. You must have to endure. You must drag people off your spouses private part daily and receive beatings and treat STD on the regular and endure. After all the money will still be yours in the end plus, what's more? Lucky you, your spouse picked you and not the people you would be dragging off the private part every day. So you shall at least rejoice in knowing that fact.. Ewu Gambia. Preaching what they will be quick to reject. Yeye Dey smell.
When you come to realize that no one should endure such treatment in marriage, then shall you also not see it in yours.

Take her advice. Women bow to polygamy not because they we're created to share. Look women hate sharing their men as much as men hate sharing their women. If they do it, it is because the accept their fate, faith or they accept your money. Not because they we're wired to be polygamous in nature. Stop this habit. Your Allah must have said many more beautiful things about marriage aside polygamy.
stop making noise. you reek of bitterness no one in a happy home will be so bitter. keep decieving yourself. like I said nothing you say or can say will stop me from enjoying my marriage. unlike you that thinks marriage must be for better or better. oh am sure you think annie is stupid for sticking with tuface or tiwa is foolish for going back to teebillz or all celebrity marriages are indeed rosy. keep deceiving yourself. why am I even still answering you sef. mchew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by delishpot: 8:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
harbibi:
stop making noise. you reek of bitterness no one in a happy home will be so bitter. keep decieving yourself. like I said nothing you say or can say will stop me from enjoying my marriage. unlike you that thinks marriage must be for better or better. oh am sure you think annie is stupid for sticking with tuface or tiwa is foolish for going back to teebillz or all celebrity marriages are indeed rosy. keep deceiving yourself. why am I even still answering you sef. mchew.

At least no one asked them to endure and keep dragging women off their husbands dicks. Unlike your demonic advice you are giving them. Happy marriage means partners work together to better their union. It doesn't mean a woman should endure and roll up her sleeves and prepare to dragg women off her husband"s dick. While focusing only on his money as their most important goal. Ashawo mentality is what you have. Trading your peace of mind for your mans money. Ready to drag off women from his dick as often as possible and not minding because in the end, his money would be yours.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by harbibi: 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
delishpot:

At least no one asked them to endure and keep dragging women off their husbands dicks. Unlike your demonic advice you are giving them. Happy marriage means partners work together to better their union. It doesn't mean a woman should endure and roll up her sleeves and prepare to dragg women off her husband"s dick. While focusing only on his money as their most important goal. Ashawo mentality is what you have. Trading your peace of mind for your mans money. Ready to drag off women from his dick as often as possible and not minding because in the end, his money would be yours.
now I understand your poverty mentality thinking its only a man that can make money in marriage then women like Okonjo iwealla must still be keeping their marriage so they can inherit money that they cannot make for themselves. you be real mumu. poverty stricken mumu too.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by daveP(m): 12:43am On Mar 11, 2017
naijaboiy:

Normal level o.. you? smiley
that cross point called exams.

Asides that, good to know we dey the same level grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by delishpot: 9:44am On Mar 11, 2017
harbibi:
now I understand your poverty mentality thinking its only a man that can make money in marriage then women like Okonjo iwealla must still be keeping their marriage so they can inherit money that they cannot make for themselves. you be real mumu. poverty stricken mumu too.

Or your poverty mentality fool? It was you who said she should overlook it all because after all, his property and money is hers in the end. Yeye wet rat like you. Ashawo mentality even in marriage.

Only an insecure bat like you would say it's okay for a woman to be dragging women off her husband's private parts daily and not mind doing it as long as she doesn't get beating because in the end, all he has is hers. Miumu. I told you exactly as you say tonto should endure it, so shall yours be. He won't beat you, but he shall surely bring them home by the dozen and lots more. Opke iy you claim to be financially independent, why endure all those because of the mans money? Alika like you.

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by harbibi: 7:28pm On Mar 11, 2017
delishpot:

Or your poverty mentality fool? It was you who said she should overlook it all because after all, his property and money is hers in the end. Yeye wet rat like you. Ashawo mentality even in marriage.

Only an insecure bat like you would say it's okay for a woman to be dragging women off her husband's private parts daily and not mind doing it as long as she doesn't get beating because in the end, all he has is hers. Miumu. I told you exactly as you say tonto should endure it, so shall yours be. He won't beat you, but he shall surely bring them home by the dozen and lots more. Opke iy you claim to be financially independent, why endure all those because of the mans money? Alika like you.
oh shut it already you embittered soul. my dear please carry on with your ideology by the time you have four children for seven men you will realise your mistake. you don't have a say in my marriage. my home is sweet cos I know what marriage is all about and grace is at work for us. but my dear yours is already full of crisis cos you are too filled with bitterness and abuses. silly wrinkled wall gecko.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by delishpot: 7:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
harbibi:
oh shut it already you embittered soul. my dear please carry on with your ideology by the time you have four children for seven men you will realise your mistake. you don't have a say in my marriage. my home is sweet cos I know what marriage is all about. but my dear yours is already full of crisis cos you are too filled with bitterness and abuses. silly wrinkled wall gecko.

I change my mind. I have decided not to exchange words with you. You are too childish for my level

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by holluphemydavid(m): 6:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
Karma at work
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by barallanee(f): 8:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
Oh God am tired,tonto cnt kip things to herself at all.. If u wer really in pain u wouldn't even hav time putting all dis on social media.... Very soon dis will no more be called nairaland rather it will be tontoland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son / Nollywood Star Queen Nwokoye Stuns In New Sultry Pics!!!! / Nyekachi Douglas: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.