Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part (77263 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son / Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds / Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by Bcbabe(f): 8:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
Oro Oko pelu Aya!
Aiye, ema ma dasi
Ko to to osu meta
Apari o!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Oga Seun Mind ya Business commot TOnTO wahala for Nairaland! grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by cstr55: 8:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
ToriBlue:
That's a matured man, and he never said any bad thing about her.
A ''mature'' man that knows he is guilty and has a poor reputation and no shame and so does not see any point in defending himself.
I pray God gives you a mature man like Churchill.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by cstr55: 8:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
TinaAnita:
This is the ugly side of marriage which most couples must experience
It is an abomination where I come from.
Blatant infidelity is common to Most couples in your part of Nigeria, maybe.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by JuicyStar: 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
2romantic:

www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2017/03/actress-tonto-dikeh-details-her.html?m=1

You claimed to have forgiven all of the women but u are yet to forgive the most important person which is your husband. Madam if u really want to reconcile please keep shut but if your mind is already made up to divorce then keep talking cos that the fastest way to get the divorce

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by Michellla(f): 8:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Does he have to? Any statement he issues, further fuels this fire Tonto is burning....... ..
Best to keep quiet, watch and observe!!!!!! Tonto would soon be begging to have her husband back, regardless of all the bad mouth...........
A wise woman builds her house..................
NB : The morale of this story.... If you marry a social media junky, all junks returns to source.........
you right.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by bizzibodi(m): 8:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
That is koitus interruptus!she can sue tonto for yanking her off a sweet cock,disrupting her estacsy,pulling her off cloud 9.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by melarneen: 8:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
nawa for this tonto o.... may God sha have mercy on u... but e go pain me if u show face later tlk say all this ur yarn na lie...
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
hmm it is like this "Toto and dick" tonto dikeh is beginning to have mental issues small small sha.
who send you message first to goan marry a Yoruba demon?!!!!! tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
Speedyconnect7:
This girl has said about a thousand stupid words in the past 10 days.

And u been counting
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by Bcbabe(f): 10:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
hunniebun:
hmm it is like this "Toto and dick" tonto dikeh is beginning to have mental issues small small sha.
who send you message first to goan marry a Yoruba demon?!!!!! tongue
angry angry angry angry angry angry angryWetin do you and Yoruba demon? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Abeg gbe enu soun! grin grin grin grin grin

Wuass u stori?! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by MARKETfund: 10:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
naijaboiy:
Your husband got tired of you it's so sad.

But with the way you added so much weight I'm sure he didn't see anything attractive in you anymore.

Take a very close loook at this picture. Nigga is not even smiling. This girl was played. SMH! sad

That was baby fat. You can also see the full breast. She did lose all of that as can be seen from her recent scandalous interview

Besides, if you can abandon your wife for something as flimsy as adding weight then you never did love her.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by sameolg616(m): 11:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Karma is a bitcch and no repentance can stop karma!

You did this to other women....so don't be surprised it's happening to you...

And here is a lesson to all the other ashawos we have on nairaland: Don't be decieved, God cannot be mocked, whatsoever a man soweth, that he shall also reap..

angry
yes o....in yoruba there is an adage"eniti ori nkan e...to fe ku pelu e" and "koso asegbe,ase pamo lowa"
most gals be complaining abt bad marriages...yet,they have been the cause of someone else' bad marriage so they shd expect the same in theirs..
a friend cried to me a while ago,her husband was having an affair wit a lady...i simply reminded her of when she was busy dating her boss;a married man when she was single..even as the wife knew of it,did he kill her?so she shd go and endure
tonto dikeh created a sex image for herself and that was the attraction for the guy...for her,the fame and riches
women shd be careful wat info they portray...if na sexy..na sex u go get..
....so ow is she expecting only herself to eat the dangote sugar....na pile be dat....she shd let others eat too...i thot she was always feeling too sexy?so why is she being intimidated by the other fine lady?
the idiot claiming she never knew he was married or had children....
i tell women,"its either u need a man or u want to be the man"....they av grown man like egos and want to stand up to a man..
tiwa savage,tonto and the rest of ur kind....if u tink there is a better man out there...be our guest...
it took annie idibia like 10children,3-5women to realise the truth.....and some still havent realised...
sex has become cheap...check badoo for local listing....even fb now.,,,
u women dont wan suffer,,,,we sef no want trouble....
i guess its true what my professor said:marriage to the african man is simply procreation....so wats the fuss?u have a kid now.....make we jolly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by TinaAnita(f): 11:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
cstr55:

It is an abomination where I come from.
Blatant infidelity is common to Most couples in your part of Nigeria, maybe.

What happens if the "abormination" is committed in your part of the world?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by highness25(m): 11:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
harbibi:
you must really be "high" indeed.your English sef na wah. biko type directly to tonto and don't quote me.
yeah! The English your right buh it's a shame ur not matured on the outside
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by sameolg616(m): 11:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
9japrof:
Tonto is an idiot, a useless one at that, quote me anywhere. she is a replica of what the average Nigerian babe is, when they are younger, they bang married men and wreck homes thinking karma is a forgiving, nope karma is a bitch and the retribution is there prepping for u.

Churchill is one smart hell of a dude, he used useless tonto to climb to stardom. Who the hell knew churchill before his marriage to this hoe. who the hell knew that that ape from ota was his father, I can bet less than 1% knew. So churchill used tonto to be riding on the wave of popularity.

Tonto now keeps wailing into thin air like these disgruntled PDP supporters who would never see anything good in APC's foolish change mantra forgetting that[b] the worst thing a gentle man needs is a nagging wife. If useless Tonto can be nagging like this on social media, how much more at home when a man needs rest.[/b]

My advice to Tonto is for her to stop whining and hussle her way back to Nollywood, free lunch no dey Freetown again, all these crying Na because say ma nigga no wan dey give am weekly allowances.

Tonto shut the Bleep up, no body cares, no body gives u sympathy, we have better issues to settle like when our dear president who decided to move aso rock to London would be repatriated back to Nigeria to continue his hunger dealing blows on we the poor masses
so true..pple just make it seem like a man wld just get home and start beating his wife,,,,part of domestic violence is verbal abuse and provocation...but no one wants to talk abt it....nstead they want the man to pick his shirt even in the middle of the night and walk away....till he gets lost.....
kill the man na...cuz u wan make him act mature...
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by Horus(m): 11:38pm On Mar 09, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkQS5PvZ9iw

Tonto Dikeh cries as she talks of husband's beatings and sacrifice for son

Tonto Dikeh breaks down and cries as she talks of husband Oladunni Churchill abuse and beatings.She also talks about how much she gave up for her son as well as her husband's affair with actress and alleged PA Rosaline Meurer .It really is a sad end to a marriage that seemed to be a fairy tale for the Nollywood star.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by sameolg616(m): 11:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
DeRay98:

Gòod observation, but do you know that that's the case in lots such situations?
Men don't cry out, nobody will hear them. People will fault a crying man of behaving like a woman or he is weak and unable to manage his wife and family.
Men just do whatever gives them the peace they need or do something else even is his pain you won't hear cry out.
Lots women do it to get sympathy from other bitter women who would all just conclude that she is the victim because she cried out and she's a woman.
thats the stupid victim card they keep playing.....tonto acted thru out that interview...another pre-meditated interview like tiwa savage by the same interviewer......
women need to get a grip for the sake of our children....our parents were enduring,tolerant.....now our values are misplaced and we all her living like oyinbos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by cstr55: 12:34am On Mar 10, 2017
TinaAnita:

What happens if the "abormination" is committed in your part of the world?
That is why it is an abomination. It is not common, it doesn't mean it can't happen and in which case the lady has to take some drastic measures.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by sexysailor(m): 1:25am On Mar 10, 2017
toto di ike go and sleep ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by Afritop(m): 3:36am On Mar 10, 2017
Michellla:
Surprisingly her hubby hasn't uttered any statement since this drama started.
HER HUSBAND IS NOT A PARROT.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by KanwuliaExtra: 3:47am On Mar 10, 2017
Hahahahahahaha!!!!

TONTO darling!
Na wetin you find go OBJ peeps compound? grin
Na OTA FARM romance na! cheesy

That Churchill always looked DUMB!
Kati!!!

TONTO eyes don see WHHHHHHHIIIIINNNN for this marriage saga I swear!!!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by delishpot: 5:50am On Mar 10, 2017
harbibi:
he may have them plenty but he married you not them if not for the violence I would say stick with him. all he has is yours not theirs.

The most stupid comment ever.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by Zedoo(m): 6:42am On Mar 10, 2017
harbibi:
your stupidity knows no bounds. unless you are tonto dikeh don't quote me again cos I wasn't talking to you.

I'm allergic to rubbish spewing....

Women don't have to be the ones always bearing things and accommodating your whims...

ByeMildred
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by Zedoo(m): 6:45am On Mar 10, 2017
delishpot:

Asin imagine yarn....

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by Nature8(m): 6:48am On Mar 10, 2017
Mimi880:
Tonto dike i gat no bleeps available to give you again, Nairaland is not a church or a ministry where we solve marriage problems, When ena Dey flex with iPhone 7 and the rest you no seek our opinion, Gerarahere

Bro, why you wicked like this na? Lol grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by italo: 6:51am On Mar 10, 2017
Michellla:
Surprisingly her hubby hasn't uttered any statement since this drama started.

A real man shouldnt be a whiner.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by italo: 6:54am On Mar 10, 2017
cstr55:

A ''mature'' man that knows he is guilty and has a poor reputation and no shame and so does not see any point in defending himself.
I pray God gives you a mature man like Churchill.

You've convicted him without hearing his story.

Typical woman's reasoning.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by italo: 6:59am On Mar 10, 2017
Zedoo:

Women don't have to be the ones always bearing things and accommodating your whims...

ByeMildred
Men bear things and accommodate womens whims too...they just dont cry about it.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by harbibi: 8:54am On Mar 10, 2017
Zedoo:

ByeMildred
hahaha the height of your stupidity amazes me to no end.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by harbibi: 8:59am On Mar 10, 2017
delishpot:

Then I checked the likes and shares on my post you tagged stupid and I checked the likes and shares on your post and decided not to bother too much about your case.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by harbibi: 9:09am On Mar 10, 2017
highness25:
yeah! The English your right buh it's a shame ur not matured on the outside
glad you were humble enough to admit the English was wrong but my friend maturity is keeping your marriage intact the gains in future far outweighs the troubles at present.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by delishpot: 9:21am On Mar 10, 2017
harbibi:
Then I checked the likes and shares on my post you tagged stupid and I checked the likes and shares on your post and decided not to bother too much about your case.

Yinmu, I pray your spouse does same and consoles you with that same line you are using to console Tonto all the days of your marriage. Since it makes Hood sense to you and I am sure those liking your post will still like it then too until it hits them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son / Nyekachi Douglas: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (Photos) / Nollywood Star Queen Nwokoye Stuns In New Sultry Pics!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.