Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,406 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? (5899 Views)

Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) / "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by bitchcrafts: 10:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
So I have never had sex and don't have a boss .But, my mind tells me I will pick the call cos I know for sure 1 thing... Anything money related, I dont allow to skip me.
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by sipsip(m): 9:02am On Mar 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

simply to point out which part of my thread is not grammatically correct?

black race pays more attention to the so called grammar, but shamed that you have never been to US or Britain.

to worship a languge from an advanced culture is not your fault. but what else can you do besides trying your best to speak in a pretentious and wordy way? you, being an example of your backward race, proves that, why english can not save you , because, your race put no point in the english you speak.

Then write in your native language.
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by sipsip(m): 9:02am On Mar 10, 2017
[quote author=Twaci post=54428663][/quote]

What is your business?
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by harffie(m): 9:14am On Mar 10, 2017
Twaci:
Lol, I think the question is; how sweet is the food?
Bad gurl
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by harffie(m): 9:16am On Mar 10, 2017
sipsip:
This is a really interesting topic. Well if i were you, I will just ignore both the call and sex and pick up my dictionary. I will study how to write well and make simple correct sentences. I will take it very seriously like my life depends on it. I will read novels, journals, editorials and not just read online comments, so as to improve my writing skills. Now, once i realize none of all that is working, I will make sure i show a friend who knows a bit of English writing (so as to make any needed corrections, which may be many) before i put up my post on any online forum for all to see. I will understand that telling someone to read my write-ups before i post it doesn't make me less of a man, it only shows I am willing to learn. Then I will live happily ever after.

Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by bizzy500: 9:21am On Mar 10, 2017
sipsip:
This is a really interesting topic. Well if i were you, I will just ignore both the call and sex and pick up my dictionary. I will study how to write well and make simple correct sentences. I will take it very seriously like my life depends on it. I will read novels, journals, editorials and not just read online comments, so as to improve my writing skills. Now, once i realize none of all that is working, I will make sure i show a friend who knows a bit of English writing (so as to make any needed corrections, which may be many) before i put up my post on any online forum for all to see. I will understand that telling someone to read my write-ups before i post it doesn't make me less of a man, it only shows I am willing to learn. Then I will live happily ever after.
i still dont get you,how does it relate to this thread
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by sipsip(m): 9:55am On Mar 10, 2017
bizzy500:
i still dont get you,how does it relate to this thread

...then you'll never get me.
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by bizzy500: 10:05am On Mar 10, 2017
sipsip:

...then you'll never get me.
i pray not
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by whywhyogun: 10:32am On Mar 10, 2017
sipsip:

1) as to grammar errors, you have more than I , it is I who would scorn your poor English, if I choose to.

2)only the slaves from the Britain colonies are proud of speaking what they assume to be good English

3)even I , who is not a subject from the "common wealth", can use English better than you, don't you feel any ashamed?

4)language is a tool , it will lose its utility if nonsense, such as what you said, is attached to it

5)don't make a fool of yourself, in front of some one who can speak better English, which happens to be the only thing you are proud of, by juggling your meaningless pidgin Nigerian English, to express pointless "opinions"

6)no matter by what kind of standard, you are inferior to me. if English is the criterion, you are definitely a trash, if compared to me.

7) if you are jealous of my capability to entertain this forum by diversified threads from different interest, you may post you own thread(s), and clothe what paucity in your mind with your "impeccable " English

cool probably you may speak 3 languages, 2 (useless)native ones, plus (average)English. if you start learning my mother tongue, you may have larger chance to jump out of your cesspool country. obviously, you are so stressful that, any person who can speak above-average English is deemed to be your rival, since too many people are learning English, and your lacking of polish English is no more an vantage for you.
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by zeezeegal(m): 10:45am On Mar 10, 2017
I Dy Mad Wey I Go Pick...
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by sipsip(m): 11:02am On Mar 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

1) as to grammar errors, you have more than I , it is I who would scorn your poor English, if I choose to.

2)only the slaves from the Britain colonies are proud of speaking what they assume to be good English

3)even I , who is not a subject from the "common wealth", can use English better than you, don't you feel any ashamed?

4)language is a tool , it will lose its utility if nonsense, such as what you said, is attached to it

5)don't make a fool of yourself, in front of some one who can speak better English, which happens to be the only thing you are proud of, by juggling your meaningless pidgin Nigerian English, to express pointless "opinions"

6)no matter by what kind of standard, you are inferior to me. if English is the criterion, you are definitely a trash, if compared to me.

7) if you are jealous of my capability to entertain this forum by diversified threads from different interest, you may post you own thread(s), and clothe what paucity in your mind with your "impeccable " English

cool probably you may speak 3 languages, 2 (useless)native ones, plus (average)English. if you start learning my mother tongue, you may have larger chance to jump out of your cesspool country.

ANSWERS.
1. Point out the errors and stop crying like a baby.
2. Americans speak English, Nigerians speak good English, Ghanaians, etc, and we were never slaves. Colonisation is different from slavery. I gave you this advise before, check your dictionary when you don't know.
3. Judging by your use of words, no you cannot. That's a big fat lie.
5. I really can't comprehend what you wrote here. Now I am feeling you are a bit high on something...
6. Inferior to you? Too much 'if' being used. I can't comprehend.
7. Check my profile bro... The records are there. Another lesson you should learn, research and do your homework before you state baseless assertions.
8. You're right here, first time ever. I know you must be proud. I do speak 3 languages. They are not useless, plus your mother tongue? Hmmm... Naaaa. Judging by your own inadequacies and insecurity, I will pass. I don't want such in my life.

Regards,

Sipsip.
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by whywhyogun: 11:22am On Mar 10, 2017
sipsip:

ANSWERS.
1. Point out the errors and stop crying like a baby. i prefer not to be an orthographic expert for you. i am not fastitious with the language. if it is an interesting thread with legible words, i will read. not a passage , full of "your perfect nigerian" english and black african stupidity.

2. Americans speak English, Nigerians speak good English, Ghanaians, etc, and we were never slaves. Colonisation is different from slavery. I gave you this advise before, check your dictionary when you don't know. if i have not been in nigeria for 2 years, i would believe what you say. but now, i am so proud that, i dont and i would not, try to understand any nigerian-style english.

3. Judging by your use of words, no you cannot. That's a big fat lie.i dont need to be a local english speaker, for a living. but as to you , no matter how hard you try, you are still far away from good english as your black skin away from white skin.by the way, i am just speaking a little bit better english than you, and that is enough.

5. I really can't comprehend what you wrote here. Now I am feeling you are a bit high on something... you are high on your finding some one, who you think "inferior to" you, due to his english. the more you put stress on good english, the more you are mocking yourself that, english, being a white man's language,is the only thing you can be proud of.

6. Inferior to you? Too much 'if' being used. I can't comprehend. you are inferior to me

7. Check my profile bro... The records are there. Another lesson you should learn, research and do your homework before you state baseless assertions. i have no interest in you, i dont even bother myself to check whatever related to you.
just feel good to yourself.

8. You're right here, first time ever. I know you must be proud. I do speak 3 languages. They are not useless, plus your mother tongue? Hmmm... Naaaa. Judging by your own inadequacies and insecurity, I will pass. I don't want such in my life. what use of your mother tongue? in my country, english is the language to read shakespear with, not to make a living with.
[color=#990000]my mother tongue is economically and culturally powerful enough that, we can do without english
[/color]Regards,

Sipsip.

by the way, nowadays, there are more than 100 million foreigners worldwide , trying to learn my mother tongue.

but of course, you had better not try another one , before you polish your own english.
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by whywhyogun: 11:56am On Mar 10, 2017
sipsip:

ANSWERS.
2. Americans speak English, Nigerians speak good English, Ghanaians, etc, and we were never slaves. Colonisation is different from slavery. I gave you this advise before, check your dictionary when you don't know.

Sipsip.

among the colonies of Britain , african countries speak worst english. even indian guys do better than you guys.

compare you with americans? are you newly born ? do you have sense? english is not your mother tongue.

perhaps you may argue that, nigerian speak better english than Kenyan and Ghananian, and people from the other british colonies in africa. but dont you boast yourself out of your backward continent.

dont want to hit your confidence, but the truth is out there, black africa (not africa, i dont want to hijack north africa) is a bad learner, slow at everything. even your elites , who sent by their rich parents to "study" in US or britaiin, can not speak good english, without 5 or even more years being abroad, and they drastically relapse to what they used to be when they come back to nigeria, speaking pidgin again immediately.'

and how about the african american people? they can not even speak their mother tongue in a perfect way, compared with their white counterpart. english is not for black race, with simpler cranial structure.
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by sonmvayina(m): 1:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
really really had a real experience with my ex, we where just starting and her friend called her..i told her to tell the friend that she was with me she was like continuing the gist with her...i ignored her and was concentrating on her...what happened next was sexy..

my babe: hello sabrina, how are you?
sabrina: am fine, i am in ASDA, do you need anything?

Me: tell her your having sex and hang up

babe ignores me...

my babe: sabrina buyyyyy...ahhhhh, ahhhhhh, ahhhh

sabrina: are you having sex?

my babe:..yeeesssssss.

sabrina: why didn't you tell me, call me back when you finish

me:.laughing my head out....
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by sipsip(m): 2:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

among the colonies of Britain , african countries speak worst english. even indian guys do better than you guys.

compare you with americans? are you newly born ? do you have sense? english is not your mother tongue.

perhaps you may argue that, nigerian speak better english than Kenyan and Ghananian, and people from the other british colonies in africa. but dont you boast yourself out of your backward continent.

dont want to hit your confidence, but the truth is out there, black africa (not africa, i dont want to hijack north africa) is a bad learner, slow at everything. even your elites , who sent by their rich parents to "study" in US or britaiin, can not speak good english, without 5 or even more years being abroad, and they drastically relapse to what they used to be when they come back to nigeria, speaking pidgin again immediately.'

and how about the african american people? they can not even speak their mother tongue in a perfect way, compared with their white counterpart. english is not for black race, with simpler cranial structure.

You sound like a very bitter and pained person. This mother tongue you seem so proud of, tell us, where are you from? You cannot even mention it. Seems you're not so proud of it afterall.. But let me judge you by the irrelevant threads you keep creating, you're probably one of those illiterate white guys who have no formal learning but think their skin will pave the way for them. Those guys who don't do nothing than lazy around without any purpose... I met a lot of guys like you in the uk, silly, illiterate and uncultured. Living off their girlfriends...
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by whywhyogun: 2:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
sipsip:

on any international website, such as Yahoo anwers, i could smell a black man is talking, by the way and the words he uses. i dont know why all the black men smell the same. just like your cultural symbol swagg pants, which could be found among any black community, your black pidgin english is prevelantly the same too.

i will let the written language go, because , you may refer any words you are not sure of to your "dictionary". how about your oral english? in light of my experienece, i have never had the honor to have a communication with a black man who has a vocabulary larger than 1oo words.

you take a job, you take a woman, you take a country, you take a lunch, you take a bed, you take everything. how marvelously you black mem expand the use of the basic english words. or maybe my poor english status dooms me to accompany with the lower part of black race, who have no more (and no less )education than you have.
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by sipsip(m): 2:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

on any international website, such as Yahoo anwers, i could smell a black man is talking, by the way and the words he uses. i dont know why all the black men smell the same. just like your cultural symbol swagg pants, which could be found among any black community, your black pidgin english is prevelantly the same too.

i will let the written language go, because , you may refer any words you are not sure of to your "dictionary". how about your oral english? in light of my experienece, i have never had the honor to have a communication with a black man who has a vocabulary larger than 1oo words.

you take a job, you take a woman, you take a country, you take a lunch, you take a bed, you take everything. how marvelously you black mem expand the use of the basic english words. or maybe my poor english status dooms me to accompany with the lower part of black race, who have no more (and no less )education than you have.

My friend, you have actually met one of those black men who don't give a damn about you. I am Nigerian, I have been out of this country, I still love it in Nigeria. I had made my life and money here. I am comfortable. Why do i need one illiterate outsider to certify my existence? For all i know, you may not even have any basic education. You may even be one of those lazy, wretched white guys who has nothing to offer the world? You are on a Nigerian forum and spilling crap from your mouth. Left for me alone, I will drive out people like you out of my country cause your type are just pest to us. Whats you expertise apart from you skin? Obviously, Nothing.
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by whywhyogun: 2:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
sipsip:

You sound like a very bitter and pained person. This mother tongue you seem so proud of, tell us, where are you from? You cannot even mention it. Seems you're not so proud of it afterall.. But let me judge you by the irrelevant threads you keep creating, you're probably one of those illiterate white guys who have no formal learning but think their skin will pave the way for them. Those guys who don't do nothing than lazy around without any purpose... I met a lot of guys like you in the uk, silly, illiterate and uncultured. Living off their girlfriends...

during the last 2 years, i have been a master in nigeria. more than 300 black boys working in the company i served in, and i was directly in charge of 30 nigerian boys(some of them could be as old as your father). what i dont know of nigeria and black race? naive college boy, you are not even qualified to be hired by me.the more you sound being of dignity when talking about white race on internet, the more you are groveling before the native users of the language you worship and other white people.

ask yourself, which country extorts blood-and-tear money out of nigeria most? i am from that country. watch your mouth, turn you to be a colony again anytime we want.
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by shinarlaura(f): 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
His call won't disturb me na. I will just pick up the call and continue doing my thing
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by whywhyogun: 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
sipsip:

My friend, you have actually met one of those black men who don't give a damn about you. I am Nigerian, I have been out of this country, I still love it in Nigeria. I had made my life and money here. I am comfortable. Why do i need one illiterate outsider to certify my existence? For all i know, you may not even have any basic education. You may even be one of those lazy, wretched white guys who has nothing to offer the world? You are on a Nigerian forum and spilling crap from your mouth. Left for me alone, I will drive out people like you out of my country cause your type are just pest to us. Whats you expertise apart from you skin? Obviously, Nothing.

any black man who comes to my country, and has the honor to have a small talk with me, is totally above you.

for you, the visa to my country is 10 times harder than the US visa, 100 times harder than your suzerain Britain's visa.

if any "those black men" really succeed to arrive in my country, they are 100 times richer than you.

but they are still pariah in my country. timid to utter a correct english word. but it is ok, as i told you before, in my country, we dont judge people by their english ability. it can not be called an ability here.

by the way, i major in Arabian language in my college, i mostly live on that skill. i am not good-for-nothing, at least am good for arabian language.
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by whywhyogun: 3:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
sipsip:

your most successful career is to move out of your mother land nigeria, and to move to your real mother land britain, after you or your parents exploit (by rook or crook)and amass a sum of money in nigeria;to speak english gingerly among the white race in britain, and secretly to despise(but actually gloat over) the few losers , who are so unfortunate to degrade themselves even lower than black race.

and finally , your patriotic feeling is incensed, because you fish out a white man, who does not speak what you think is local english. and you take it for grant that i am one of those loser white men, who live on their "skin color", if there is really such kind of thing.

you should view my threads in another light, a positive light. i am trying to breath some fresh air into this african forum. you are a living evidence of african bigotry. although you live (maybe) in UK for quite a while, your mind is still restrained, conservative. what can you bring to africa? vanity(to have a visit to UK), bigotry, and "good" english.

as to my mother land, o yes, give you another hint, the wealth(by gdp) of the whole commonwealth(do you have any idea how many countries) put together is still smaller than that of my country. go on dreaming your white-trash-black-pride dreams. you are inferior to me, because, you can only have such dreams on internet.
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by sipsip(m): 3:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

during the last 2 years, i have been a master in nigeria. more than 300 black boys working in the company i served in, and i was directly in charge of 30 nigerian boys(some of them could be as old as your father). what i dont know of nigeria and black race? naive college boy, you are not even qualified to be hired by me.the more you sound being of dignity when talking about white race on internet, the more you are groveling before the native users of the language you worship and other white people.

ask yourself, which country extorts blood-and-tear money out of nigeria most? i am from that country. watch your mouth, turn you to be a colony again anytime we want.

Lol... Shallow minded individual. Which white country doesn't extort from Africa? You all are just a confused set of people. Why are you scared of saying which country you're from? I can bet I even know more about your people than you do, simply because by your words, i can deduce that you are not an intelligent person. Shakespeare, Mark Zuckerberg, Isaac Newton, Trump, Adolf Hitler... Those are amongst the few whites who really know their purpose. We can spot them anywhere. Those of them like you, A factory man is what you are and what you will always be. You will always be in charge of managing gullible black boys all your life. At a point, machines will be able to manage that and you will be out of job. You will have to go back to your country a beaten, sad and dejected fellow. Deal with that.
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by whywhyogun: 3:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
sipsip:

see, you do know how to "debate". why did you satirize me by a paragraph interlarded with "dictionary"? why didnt you argue in this comparatively more sensible way? at least here you do make some points, although, you may find out your errors, no matter of grammar or of diction, surge, when you blubber illogically.
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by CArt(m): 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
Thread derailed,thread CLOSED.
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by whywhyogun: 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
sipsip:

Lol... Shallow minded individual. Which white country doesn't extort from Africa? You all are just a confused set of people. Why are you scared of saying which country you're from? I can bet I even know more about your people than you do, simply because by your words, i can deduce that you are not an intelligent person. Shakespeare, Mark Zuckerberg, Isaac Newton, Trump, Adolf Hitler... Those are amongst the few whites who really know their purpose. We can spot them anywhere. Those of them like you, A factory man is what you are and what you will always be. You will always be in charge of managing gullible black boys all your life. At a point, machines will be able to manage that and you will be out of job. You will have to go back to your country a beaten, sad and dejected fellow. Deal with that.

i am in another black country now. whenever i am in africa, i am always taking the upper hand. whenever my compatriots encounter you guys, we are not that party to feel inferior, if there must be such a feeling on one party. by the way, english is not the language of my master,because i dont have a master.

poor nigerian, what if the white race withdraw thoroughly from your country? you will die like pests, extinguish.
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by sipsip(m): 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

see, you do know how to "debate". why did you satirize me by a paragraph interlarded with "dictionary"? why didnt you argue in this comparatively more sensible way? at least here you do make some points, although, you may find out your errors, no matter of grammar or of diction, surge, when you blubbler illogically.

Because the debate is being done with the English language Dummyy. Do you want us to do it in your 'lazy, not proud of, and looking for who to exploit' mother tongue?
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by whywhyogun: 3:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
sipsip:

Because the debate is being done with the English language Dummyy. Do you want us to do it in your 'lazy, not proud of, and looking for who to exploit' mother tongue?

1) at the first begining, you made fun of me by saying i should check more from dictionary

2) from the recent posts, you reveal your real hatred to me: beucase i am a white loser in your eyes

3) so , my point is: why didnt you make your point at the first beginning? you made me think you dont know how to debate.

4) is my enlgish not clear enough?
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by sipsip(m): 3:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

i am in another black country now. whenever i am in africa, i am always taking the upper hand. whenever my compatriots encounter you guys, we are not that party to feel inferior, if there must be such a feeling on one party. by the way, english is not the language of my master,because i dont have a master.

I have some cool, intelligent, calculative and purposeful white friends. I respect their drive. But there are those like you who have nothing to offer to the world. They know they can never amount to anything in their country so they hop around Africa and Asia, looking for gullible companies to employ them and at least give them a reason to live. I know your type. In your country, you are a nobody. Probably just a street tout who has no purpose. You come here with your disgusting look (you normally won't even have your bath regularly) and you form brave because one cheap company hires you as a factory man. lol. I feel for you. Challenge yourself man, go to your country and compete with others like you. Others who know their worth. Ok, now we even allowed you here, what contribution have you done to the world? I've told you, left for me alone, your skin is worthless. If that skin is worthless, what then remains of you?
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by sipsip(m): 3:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

1) at the first begining, you made fun of me by saying i should check more from dictionary

2) from the recent posts, you reveal your real hatred to me: because i am a white loser in your eyes

3) so , my point is: why didnt you make your point at the first beginning? you made me think you dont know how to debate.

4) is my enlgish not clear enough?

1. I didn't make fun of you. I educated you. You lack it.
2. I don't have hatred. lol. Its just that shallow minded people disgust me, black or white. You are the biggest example of that.
3. I didn't even know your tribe. I got to know you're not Nigerian from your unintelligent inability to compose yourself.
4. No Sir, your English is the worst i have ever heard. Please lets converse in your native tongue, if you even have any. You seem like a lost soul.
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by debiliciousmay(f): 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
naijaboiy:
Will you stop your food or rush out of the bathroom to pick an important call?

Your answer to that question will solve your problem.
It all depends on hw delicious the food tastes
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by whywhyogun: 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
sipsip:

I have some cool, intelligent, calculative and purposeful white friends. I respect their drive. But there are those like you who have nothing to offer to the world. They know they can never amount to anything in their country so they hop around Africa and Asia, looking for gullible companies to employ them and at least give them a reason to live. I know your type. In your country, you are a nobody. Probably just a street tout who has no purpose. You come here with your disgusting look (you normally won't even have your bath regularly) and you form brave because one cheap company hires you as a factory man. lol. I feel for you. Challenge yourself man, go to your country and compete with others like you. Others who know their worth. Ok, now we even allowed you here, what contribution have you done to the world? I've told you, left for me alone, your skin is worthless. If that skin is worthless, what then remains of you?

do you know how many employees in Shell, nigeria? do you know how much money paid for the small boys in Shell, nigeria? do you know if Shell withdraws , half of the nigerian economy will collapse? without white race, without the investment from the white race, black countries will die sooner than you were born. you are living on white race's charity and generosity.

we also welcome black race to invest in our country, it is a fair game. if any of you black men, has capability, or money, to invest in my country, you may come.
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by whywhyogun: 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
sipsip:

1. I didn't make fun of you. I educated you. You lack it. by speaking poorer english than i ?

2. I don't have hatred. lol. Its just that shallow minded people disgust me, black or white. You are the biggest example of that. then , why do you look down on white losers?

3. I didn't even know your tribe. I got to know you're not Nigerian from your unintelligent inability to compose yourself. yes, i can not compose myself, because i just browse the Yoruba have killed tons of Hausa , in an intelligent country, called nigeria

4. No Sir, your English is the worst i have ever heard. Please lets converse in your native tongue, if you even have any. You seem like a lost soul. you are speaking more terrible english than i , and you are inferior to me, because, english is the only criterion to judge everygthing, according to you .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Ladies Go Braless As NURTW Boss, Oluomo Marks Birthday / Lover Guys, Time To Choose (PICS) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.