Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? (5900 Views)

Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) / "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by chibabe259(f): 8:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
Annie939:
I don't think I will because I scream too much

Aww, you too like BIG handle why?.
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by LePrezident(m): 8:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

if you like that woman, go fvck her off line.

Gentleman stop wasting your advice.
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by whywhyogun: 8:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
LePrezident:

Gentleman stop wasting your advice.

i know you have a big peniis, which you can not hold in discipline, like any other black man, that is the reason why there is no romance in black africa, your sex libido ruins everything romantic, which only exists among white race
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by whywhyogun: 9:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
sipsip:

Lol.. Shell did not invest in Nigeria. Like every other oil firm, they came to explore. It's a win win situation. They take the oil, they pay. They even exploit the Niger Delta... I don't expect you to know all these, judging by your level of intelligence. All you know is to hop from one factory to another around Africa. But you still ain't grateful. Without the white race, we would have flourished. Ethopia, Egypt Libya (before your people spoilt everything), they are Africans. You are so dumb that even the computers you created are being used by others to dupe you. Your women keep looking for us like we are diamonds. You are always here talking about sex like some sex starved billy goat. Tell me what your own country have ever excelled in? Dummyyyy, even Obama is black! I'm happy you even finally classified yourself as a white loser.

as i said before, english is not for black race, due to your small and thus simpler cranial structure.

can you write a whole sentence in comfortable english which looks like real english? as to grammar errors and mistypings , i dont want to mention.

your english is barely enough for writing some simple stories,like the homework for a white kid of 4 years old, but definitely not for an arguement, because you dont have a point, and your english is really poor, like a poo, a typical english coming from a n***er's mouth.
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahaha. Pas de problème

I do understand French somewhat and I did understand what that guy said to you, it's quite alarming someone said good sex is good and you will know when he does it to you, your reply was no problem, that's a shameless show of slutness for a lady, I am quite embarrassed as a lady to read that i will really say. What country are you from? Don't women have pride and self respect there?

3 Likes

Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by whywhyogun: 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
Sugarhugs:

I do understand French somewhat and I did understand what that guy said to you, it's quite alarming someone said good sex is good and you will know when he does it to you, your reply was no problem, that's a shameless show of slutness for a lady, I am quite embarrassed as a lady to read that i will really say. What country are you from? Don't women have pride and self respect there?

she is from google translation

1 Like

Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by LePrezident(m): 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

i know you have a big peniis, which you can not hold in discipline, like any other black man, that is the reason why there is no romance in black africa, your sex libido ruins everything romantic, which only exists among white race

Hahahahahaha, this one is not alright.
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by LePrezident(m): 10:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
Sugarhugs:

Woman take several seats with your self-righteousness and 'holier-than-thou' hypocrisy. Madam, the anonymity of NL does not give you the impetus to come here to berate anybody, just move along. Do you have any idea what relationship pertains between people? Please jump off your high horse and learn to assimilate some humility, don't be in a hurry to pass comments about persons whose acquaintances and inclinations you know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by Kenshinmunac(m): 11:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
LePrezident:

Woman take several seats with your self-righteousness and 'holier-than-thou' hypocrisy. Madam, the anonymity of NL does not give you the impetus to come here to berate anybody, just move along. Do you have any idea what relationship pertains between people? Please jump off your high horse and learn to assimilate some humility, don't be in a hurry to pass comments about persons whose acquaintances and inclinations you know nothing about.

this is a public forum and everyone has the impetus to say whatever they deem fit undecided she said the truth, if the two of you are in a relationship and you dont want anyone interfering, why not keep it off the public forum? FYI, i dated that girl when make you they talk nonsense here, enjoy the remaining food bruh. grin grin grin
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
LePrezident:

#ignored.
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

this is a public forum and everyone has the impetus to say whatever they deem fit undecided she said the truth, if the two of you are in a relationship and you dont want anyone interfering, why not keep it off the public forum? FYI, i dated that girl when make you they talk nonsense here, enjoy the remaining food bruh. grin grin grin

Loool, KM he don do. your mates are asleep by now, what are you still doing? Lol
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by Kenshinmunac(m): 11:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
Sugarhugs:

Loool, KM he don do. your mates are asleep by now, what are you still doing? Lol

grin grin grin aunty i been dey wait for u bfr o, sleep self they catch me
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

cheesy Keep waiting, i am off for the night.
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by Kenshinmunac(m): 11:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
Sugarhugs:

cheesy Keep waiting, i am off for the night.

ok sisi, night night kiss

1 Like

Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by LePrezident(m): 11:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
Sugarhugs:

#ignored.

Same here.
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by LePrezident(m): 11:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

Lol congrats.
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by whywhyogun: 9:19am On Mar 11, 2017
sipsip:

My friend, you have actually met one of those black men who don't give a damn about you. I am Nigerian, I have been out of this country, I still love it in Nigeria. I had made my life and money here. I am comfortable. Why do i need one illiterate outsider to certify my existence? For all i know, you may not even have any basic education. You may even be one of those lazy, wretched white guys who has nothing to offer the world? You are on a Nigerian forum and spilling crap from your mouth. Left for me alone, I will drive out people like you out of my country cause your type are just pest to us. Whats you expertise apart from you skin? Obviously, Nothing.

I have never seen any black man being comfortable in front of the white race. being anonymous on internet makes you feel comfortable.

black race are born to be inferior , because, the smart people have already gone out of Africa, 3 million years ago, during the first human migration. yea, Africa is indeed the home to white race, but they are the smart ones, who succeeded to leave. and you black race are the descendants of the stupid .

by the way, the slave owners have taken the best guys from you away to US ,during the second migration of African population, and the most stupid black animals were left behind, again .

and you are a grandson of such animals.
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by nigeriasmack: 9:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
no, i will not pick up, but you know , the ringing is so annoying that, i would use 1 finger to turn off the cellphone.
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by whywhyogun: 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

who is your aunty ? she is deactivated, that bitchh, who trolled in my thread.
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
whywhyogun:

1)does any of my countryman take anything away from your country without payment?

2)we hop to africa , at least to bring a win win there. but what is your purpose of hopping to london(if you really have been to UK as you said)? to squander your parents' corrupted money?

3)Ethiopia was raped by italy, egypt was raped by britain,libya is raped by US.my country has nothing to do with these 3 african countries.

4) yes, black race have big peniis. i bet you are very proud of that. that is why you are so stupid. god is fair.

5) there is only 1 black president in US, and this makes you proud like hell, so pathetic. US president is just a symbolic postion, and there are 10% black race in US, why not to contribute 10 presidents out of the former 100?
No, you are wrong. Ethiopia raped Italy for the most part.
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 10, 2017
cryafricans .......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See My Bluefilm PICS VIDEO / . / MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.