Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? (5901 Views)

Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) / "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by sipsip(m): 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

do you know how many employees in Shell, nigeria? do you know how much money paid for the small boys in Shell, nigeria? do you know if Shell withdraws , half of the nigerian economy will collapse? without white race, without the investment from the white race, black countries will die sooner than you were born. you are living on white race's charity and generosity.

we also welcome black race to invest in our country, it is a fair game. if any of you black man, has capability, or money, to invest in my country, you may come.

Lol.. Shell did not invest in Nigeria. Like every other oil firm, they came to explore. It's a win win situation. They take the oil, they pay. They even exploit the Niger Delta... I don't expect you to know all these, judging by your level of intelligence. All you know is to hop from one factory to another around Africa. But you still ain't grateful. Without the white race, we would have flourished. Ethopia, Egypt Libya (before your people spoilt everything), they are Africans. You are so dumb that even the computers you created are being used by others to dupe you. Your women keep looking for us like we are diamonds. You are always here talking about sex like some sex starved billy goat. Tell me what your own country have ever excelled in? Dummyyyy, even Obama is black! I'm happy you even finally classified yourself as a white loser.
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by whywhyogun: 4:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
sipsip:

I have some cool, intelligent, calculative and purposeful white friends. I respect their drive. But there are those like you who have nothing to offer to the world. They know they can never amount to anything in their country so they hop around Africa and Asia, looking for gullible companies to employ them and at least give them a reason to live. I know your type. In your country, you are a nobody. Probably just a street tout who has no purpose. You come here with your disgusting look (you normally won't even have your bath regularly) and you form brave because one cheap company hires you as a factory man. lol. I feel for you. Challenge yourself man, go to your country and compete with others like you. Others who know their worth. Ok, now we even allowed you here, what contribution have you done to the world? I've told you, left for me alone, your skin is worthless. If that skin is worthless, what then remains of you?

sounds you are pretty jealous of the white skin, because in your eyes, they can live and prosper without toil. but suddenly you turn to detest the toiling of the white race, by saying "cheap company hire""wont bath""disgusting look"

white race, at least my race, are most hard working, and more intelligent than you. that is why we take the upper hand in your country. and we dont need your affection to us. we invest in your country, we hire you, we extort the majority of money away, and leave the small crumbs to you. and you survive, and keep on living on a lower level, but still continue your race. it is such a harmony.it is a win win situation. of course, we can not live without you, you are the source of money. but you can not live without us either, we are the source of money to you too.
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by sipsip(m): 4:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

sounds you are pretty jealous of the white skin, because in your eyes, they can live and prosper without toil. but suddenly you turn to detest the toiling of the white race, by saying "cheap company hire""wont bath""disgusting look"

white race, at least my race, are most hard working, and more intelligent than you. that is why we take the upper hand in your country. and we dont need your affection to us. we invest in your country, we hire you, we extort the majority of money away, and leave the small crumbs to you. and you survive, and keep on living on a lower level, but still continue your race. it is such a harmony. of course, we can not live without you, you are the source of money. but you can not live without us either, we are the source of money to you too.

Simple question man. Where are you from? If you can answer that, we continue. If you can't, well... I can't waste my intelligence on you, you are not even grateful I am educating you. I will have to stop. So answer.
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by naijaboiy: 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
debiliciousmay:

It all depends on hw delicious the food tastes
Yea, that's right.
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by whywhyogun: 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
sipsip:

Lol.. Shell did not invest in Nigeria. Like every other oil firm, they came to explore. It's a win win situation. They take the oil, they pay. They even exploit the Niger Delta... I don't expect you to know all these, judging by your level of intelligence. All you know is to hop from one factory to another around Africa. But you still ain't grateful. Without the white race, we would have flourished. Ethopia, Egypt Libya (before your people spoilt everything), they are Africans. You are so dumb that even the computers you created are being used by others to dupe you. Your women keep looking for us like we are diamonds. You are always here talking about sex like some sex starved billy goat. Tell me what your own country have ever excelled in? Dummyyyy, even Obama is black! I'm happy you even finally classified yourself as a white loser.

1)does any of my countryman take anything away from your country without payment?

2)we hop to africa , at least to bring a win win there. but what is your purpose of hopping to london(if you really have been to UK as you said)? to squander your parents' corrupted money?

3)Ethiopia was raped by italy, egypt was raped by britain,libya is raped by US.my country has nothing to do with these 3 african countries.

4) yes, black race have big peniis. i bet you are very proud of that. that is why you are so stupid. god is fair.

5) there is only 1 black president in US, and this makes you proud like hell, so pathetic. US president is just a symbolic postion, and there are 10% black race in US, why not to contribute 10 presidents out of the former 100?
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by whywhyogun: 4:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
sipsip:

Simple question man. Where are you from? If you can answer that, we continue. If you can't, well... I can't waste my intelligence on you, you are not even grateful I am educating you. I will have to stop. So answer.

from a coutry 50 times stronger than nigeria, economically speaking ! check the data by yourself and find it out !if talking about the comprehensive power, it could be 100 times stronger.

more civilzed and less relying on english . more tolerant for every opinion , which spirit i am trying to bring to this forum, by posting more open-minded threads.

and dont forget, the crux , the crucial point of our arguement is, whose english is better? pls dont divert to any other topic.

you dont need to know my nationality, we just compete our english.
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by sipsip(m): 4:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

1)does any of my countryman take anything away from your country without payment? ... All your fathers did. Plus, I am not about your countrymen, I am about you as a person. Factory worker from abroad, speak for yourself.

2)we hop to africa , at least to bring a win win there. but what is your purpose of hopping to london(if you really have been to UK as you said)? to squander your parents' corrupted money? To study bro. To add more knowledge to the one I have. I agree, education does not determine happiness and success. But, You certainly don't even have any, more importantly you don't have a purpose to life. You will die an old, hopping about, sad factory worker.

3)Ethiopia was raped by italy, egypt was raped by britain,libya is raped by US.my country has nothing to do with these 3 african countries. State your country. Are you scared?

4) yes, black race have big peniis. i bet you are very proud of that. that is why you are so stupid. god is fair. I never even thought of pniss. You see why i call you shallow minded? See all you use a full God-given brain to think of?

5) there is only 1 black president in US, and this makes you proud like hell, so pathetic. US president is just a symbolic postion, and there are 10% black race in US, why not to contribute 10 presidents out of the former 100?
Lol.. I am not proud boy, I am just stating facts. You should debate more intelligently

I have a couple of 'white' boys who work in my firm. Some of them came under me. I always see the surprise and disgust in their eyes when they realize they have to answer to me. I am that guy that shows them pepper. Coming into my own country to disrespect my drive? Naaa. I don't take rubbish. I am very sure of this, you will always work under someone like me, even in your own country. Wherever that is.
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by sipsip(m): 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

from a coutry 50 times stronger than nigeria, economically speaking ! check the data by yourself and find it out !if talking about the comprehensive power, it could be 100 times stronger.

more civilzed and less relying on english . more tolerant for every opinion , which spirit i am trying to bring to this forum, by posting more open-minded threads.

and dont forget, the crux , the crucial point of our arguement is, whose english is better? pls dont divert to any other topic.

you dont need to know my nationality, we just compete our english.

Whose English is better? Now i feel like I have been educating a comedian all the while. Pathetic.
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by whywhyogun: 4:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
sipsip:

tell you what, if you nigerian given a chance to choose a master from my people, you had better choose me, or people like me, because, i can speak perfect english, which could be a conduit of comminication and understanding.

and a person who really speaks good english, is a person cosmoplitan, with less chance of being a racist. if i am your master, you are lucky.
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by whywhyogun: 5:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
sipsip:

Whose English is better? Now i feel like I have been educating a comedian all the while. Pathetic.

1)english is not the mother tongue of nigeria

2)how can you learn it? from nigerian schools? the pidgin one? or from the "UK education"? being a humble dog picking up your language crumbs without spunk to practise with the white race anything more than "good morning""yes""thank you".

3) the more you worship english, the more you look on it, the cheaper you are, being the fact that, you are not an english native speaker, which you can never be.

4) an international outcast, a vagrant, an orphan. you despise your own countrymen , who can not speak good english, but you yourself can not either. you dont identify yourself to be the same as your dumb and poor countrymen, but you are not a white. who are you ? where is your root?

5) if you are like me, you will feel better. at least my race could be on par with the english speaking race( i dont mean you) ,we need not to rush to learn english, as we may take it to be some tool to read literature works with. the only drive i have to master english, is to use it to read Dickens or Defoe. even under this precarious circumstance, i study my english pretty good.

6) as i said, better than your english, and that counts.
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by whywhyogun: 5:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
sipsip:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
does any of my countryman take anything away from your country without payment? ... All your fathers did. .

britain raped you, and you worship it.

my countrymen are doing decent business in nigeria, and you despise them

fvck you! you are biitch !

you are running amok to defile all the white people from all the countries beyond africa , because you are so desperately dirt cheap. any one without black skin, is a slave owner to you. yeah , serve you right. you wish to victimize yourself ? we will gratify you this wish.
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by Choiszman(m): 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
hmmmmm wink
Twaci:
Lol, I think the question is; how sweet is the food?
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by sipsip(m): 5:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

1)english is not the mother tongue of nigeria

2)how can you learn it? from nigerian schools? the pidgin one? or from the "UK education"? being a humble dog picking up your language crumbs without spunk to practise with the white race anything more than "good morning""yes""thank you".

3) the more you worship english, the more you look on it, the cheaper you are, being the fact that, you are not an english native speaker, which you can never be.

4) an international outcast, a vagrant, an orphan. you despise your own countrymen , who can not speak good english, but you yourself can not either. you dont identify yourself to be the same as your dumb and poor countrymen, but you are not a white. who are you ? where is your root?

5) if you are like me, you will feel better. at least my race could be on par with the english speaking race( i dont mean you) ,we need not to rush to learn english, as we may take it to be some tool to read literature works with. the only drive i have to master english, is to use it to read Dickens or Defoe. even under this precarious circumstance, i study my english pretty good.

6) as i said, better than your english, and that counts.

You just keep contradicting yourself... I won't dignify you with an answer again. You are so dump it surprises me. I am very sure the white men who made all the scientific advancements are surely not from your race. You lack that kind of brain. Now i realize you are a lost cause. So long... Have a nice day.
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by Divay22(f): 5:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
Nah....and if he calls too much I'll just switch off the phone grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by whywhyogun: 5:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
sipsip:

1) who is yelling "even Obama is black" with an exclamation !

2) why are you loosing your balance of mind when i told you i was a master of 30 black boys? you secretly regard me not to be a british white man, which i am not , actually. but if i am one, you will be submissive to me like a meek dog. a british or US white man , is a bane and baton to all the rebellious nigerian darky.even a french white man, although white the same, is not so efficacious.

3)if you could invent some system , which could bring profit, as the factories do in the moden society, but has no cruelty like factories, you may invent one. by the way, my race is more humane than the british white in the colonial era. lazy stupid black race wants to usurp all the benefit from white race, to sit side by side with the white , without being struggling from the bottom. factory is your destination, if a white man is working inside, it is good to black boys too.

4) frankly speaking, black race needs no education, you can not be edified. you are born to be the labor force. no matter how much education you got, you are still full of bigotry, and worse, of arrogance too.

5)what makes you think white girls want you? if not for your supposedly big peniis? i will tell you where i am from, after you honestly confirm the reason why you are loved by white girls.
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by whywhyogun: 5:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
sipsip:

You just keep contradicting yourself... I won't dignify you with an answer again. You are so dump it surprises me. I am very sure the white men who made all the scientific advancements are surely not from your race. You lack that kind of brain. Now i realize you are a lost cause. So long... Have a nice day.

a logic debate needs to enumerate the reasons, one by one, instead of your haughty comtempt.

i have never met an african guy, who knows how to debate.

that is what i said "to clothe your paucity of mind with your immaculate english" . hollow english, without meaning.
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by whywhyogun: 5:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
sipsip:
Lol.. I am not proud boy, I am just stating facts. You should debate more intelligently

I have a couple of 'white' boys who work in my firm. Some of them came under me. I always see the surprise and disgust in their eyes when they realize they have to answer to me. I am that guy that shows them pepper. Coming into my own country to disrespect my drive? Naaa. I don't take rubbish. I am very sure of this, you will always work under someone like me, even in your own country. Wherever that is.

by the way, it is easy to employ some white boys for you, to paint some nigerian with whitewash, you will immediately have several white boys, easier than daydream.
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by LePrezident(m): 5:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
shinarlaura:
His call won't disturb me na. I will just pick up the call and continue doing my thing

Oh lol how?
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by shinarlaura(f): 6:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
LePrezident:

Oh lol how?

I will just place and hold the phone on my ear with one hand while I continue doing my thing wink
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by LePrezident(m): 6:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
shinarlaura:

I will just place and hold the phone on my ear with one hand while I continue doing my thing wink

Lol, c'est pas possible... if you're really enjoying it you won't even notice your phone.
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by whywhyogun: 6:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
sipsip:

when i was in nigeria, i got on pretty well with the local guys, i was hugely respected by you people, and i appreciated it a lot.

but after i browsed this forum for several weeks, i totally lost my faith in black race. i figured that, joking and trolling is better than any serious talk.

crime rampant, romance promiscuous, what makes things worst is, the people here never debate ! they just say whatever flashes in their mind at the moment.

by the way, you look like more gullible. you swallow all the international racsim poo without a belch. you know what i mean, you are using the computer made in my country. and who thrust this stereotype to you?

after your "UK education" , you end up like this ? are you staying in a pigsty in britain for 4 years?
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by shinarlaura(f): 6:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol, c'est pas possible... if you're really enjoying it you won't even notice your phone.

C'est ça même. Even when ur phone is ringing?
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by whywhyogun: 6:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
sipsip:

Then write in your native language.

if i dont condescend to adopt your worshipped languege, how can i expect you to understand what i say in my mother tongue?

even though english is my third skillful language, after my mother tongue and arabian, i still could use it more like a native speaker than you .
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by LePrezident(m): 7:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
shinarlaura:

C'est ça même. Even when ur phone is ringing?

Oui chérie, bon sexe est bon sexe whether phone rings or not. You will know quand nous le ferons wink
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by shinarlaura(f): 8:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
LePrezident:

Oui chérie, bon sexe est bon sexe whether phone rings or not. You will know quand nous le ferons wink

Hahaha. Pas de problème
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by Annie939(f): 8:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
I don't think I will because I scream too much

1 Like

Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by LePrezident(m): 8:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahaha. Pas de problème

Lol can't wait grin
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by whywhyogun: 8:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol can't wait grin

dont chat in my thread, if you dont want me to pour tons of racism vitriol on you
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by LePrezident(m): 8:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

dont chat in my thread, if you dont want me to pour tons of racism vitriol on you

This statement is pregnant with 'ridiculousness'.
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by harffie(m): 8:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
Annie939:
I don't think I will because I scream too much
Hmm grin

Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by shinarlaura(f): 8:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol can't wait grin

grin
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by whywhyogun: 8:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
LePrezident:

This statement is pregnant with 'ridiculousness'.

if you like that woman, go fvck her off line.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Me, My House And Bae (photos) / . / 22-year-old Lady Chokes Bouncer Unconscious After ‘grabbing Her Bum’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.