Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! (46326 Views)

Whatsapp Marketing Secrets Ebook / Affiliate Marketing Secrets They Don’t Want You To Know / The Billionaire's Secrets Revealed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
Donharrie:

Done, please check, thanks.

Got it on my spam folder and I have also replied you.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 17, 2017
HOW TO PLACE A SOLO AD ON UDIMI:
All you need to do is to login into your Udimi Account.

1. Click on the Find Sellers tab on your account dashboard.

2. Select any seller of your your choice (Always choose sellers that has more of Tir1 email list)

3. scroll down on the sellers page until you get the part where you can contact the seller with your subject and message.

4. Tick the Top Tir only box, type your subject and write the message that is on your landing page.

5. Inside your landing page text message, Highlight the part that says either click here, or download or get instant access, click on the link tab and a box will open up where you will now insert your landing page web link known as URL (look at the images i sent to u and you will see my mouse pointer pointing on the link tab.) click on save after inserting your landing page link.

6. Click on buy once you are done providing your ad instructions to the seller.

7. Pay for your ad through your card or PayPal.

8, Udimi will notify your seller and they will provide you with other information's.

You will also be notified once the seller executes the job. See images below for a screen shot process on all i stated above.

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
NEXT

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by GreatManBee: 9:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
byrron:
15 Tested and Proven Ways to Build Your Subscriber List:

A list of engaged subscribers is one of the most effective and reliable marketing resources. A good list so valuable that it can’t be bought. Why? Because when subscribers sign up for your list, they’re signing up to hear from you and your company. Subscribers have to be earned.

What are the best ways to build a list?

The permission model allows you to fill your audience with people who are genuinely interested in your brand and what you have to say.

With information collected during sign-up (or later), you can precisely segment your list and design your email communication to suit your reader's preferences.

As you attract qualified leads, you’ll be able to guide them through the decision-making process by aligning content to specific buying cycle stages.

Take a look at the 15 tips collected to help you build your email marketing list:

Offer quality content. Nobody gives up their email address for free. If you want to build a valuable relationship and engage your audience, you need to provide content that is worthwhile and interesting. ( I charge a fee for this particular service )

Put sign-up forms on every web page. Your sign-up form should be everywhere your potential subscribers are. Make sure it’s visible and easy to fill out.

Use social media to collect email addresses. Integrate your sign-up forms with social media platforms. Driving traffic from multiple sources allows you to build a strong email marketing list much faster.

Design your sign-up form carefully. Ask only for information you plan to use. A good rule of thumb is that less is more — the shorter the sign-up form, the higher the conversion rate.

Show your privacy policy. Inform your readers that you will not share their personal information with third parties. A clear privacy policy helps you build trust and convince visitors that it’s safe to subscribe.

Show samples of your content. Let your subscribers know what they are signing up for. Use your older content samples to “sell” the email sign-up.

Include a call to action. Put a call to action in your submit button, e.g. Sign me up! This makes the sign-up process more engaging and improves the conversion ratio.

Give away freebies. Think of a relevant incentive for your audience (e-book, infographic, whitepaper) and provide it for free.

Ask subscribers to share. Take the time to prepare valuable, shareable content. Remember that putting the social share buttons is not enough; you still need to ask your subscribers to use them.

Build a content distribution strategy. Producing great content is only half the battle. Make sure it’s visible to the right audience. Define who your ideal audience is and find out where they like to congregate online. Then choose communication channels accordingly.

Publish landing pages. Create a squeeze page where visitors can download premium content in exchange for their email address. A dedicated web page helps users focus on the call to action and increases conversions.

Include testimonials on your landing page. Social proof helps build trust toward a brand and its products. Use testimonials from satisfied customers to help visitors make a decision.

Blog regularly. Great content brings more traffic. Develop a realistic content publishing schedule and stick to it.

Guest post on popular blogs. Publishing your content on other blogs is a great way to build relationships with other bloggers in your industry and introduce yourself to new people. Include a backlink to your blog, and your blog’s search rankings will go up.

Collect email addresses at offline events. Be ready to collect email addresses at trade shows and conferences. Ask for business cards or use the Forms on the Go app to instantly add people to your list.

Now you know a handful of great ways to build one of the most effective marketing assets — your email marketing list.

It’s time to get started, create your subscribers list building by clicking on this link: http://www.getresponse.com/index/vubacosms
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by jozzee1(m): 10:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
I will give you 2 Million PLR Articles /Autoresponder Messages or Social Media Status Updates in all niches at an affordable price.
One of the hardest parts of marketing is making sure that you have enough quality content to use as follow up once someone is on your list.
You can do one of two things:
Either you can sit down and write a ton of follow-up messages yourself OR you can spend the money to hire a quality ghostwriter who can create these messages for you.
Even if you hire someone, you can expect to pay at least $3 to $5 per autoresponder message, and that can get costly!
The great thing about autoresponder messages is that they don't have to be unique like web content does. No one is going to scrape your autoresponder content and see if it is unique. No Google ranking worries here!
In the past, I've created some very popular packages of autoresponder messages for offline marketers, and now this new package will help those of you who market products or services online in all niches!
Here's what you get in this package:
2 Million newly written autoresponder messages of 150+ words each.
Each of these messages comes in a .txt document and is ready to be pasted into your own autoresponder service!
Imagine loading these up and having a whole YEAR'S WORTH of content automatically dripping out to your list!
Don't want to use them for an autoresponder sequence? How about using them to fill up a new Facebook page on topics in all niches and then driving traffic to it? You could easily use a free tool like Hootsuite to schedule posts and then let it run.
Save yourself ton of time and money by purchasing this packages of PLR Articles/ autoresponder messages today!
RIGHTS: You have the right to use these messages for your OWN list, but you do not have the right to give the package away or resell it to another person. They may be loaded on your OWN social media outlets or email lists.
If interested call me on:

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 17, 2017
YOU POSTED SAME STUFF ON A PARTICULAR THREAD TODAY ON THE LINK BELOW AND GOT THIS RESPONSE BELOW
https://www.nairaland.com/3714080/free--tutorial-class/45
bobowaja(m): 9:11pm On Apr 16

@ jozzee1, why you no carry your scam create thread na? I am pretty sure desperate people will still fall for your cheap scam. Anyone who patronizes him does it at his or her own risk.

I THOUGHT YOU LEARN YOUR LESSONS FROM THE RESPONSE YOU GOT FROM THE OP OF THAT THREAD, SADLY YOU DINDT RATHER YOU BROUGHT YOUR SPAMMING TO THIS THREAD.
jozzee1:
[s]I will give you 2 Million PLR Articles /Autoresponder Messages or Social Media Status Updates in all niches at an affordable price.
One of the hardest parts of marketing is making sure that you have enough quality content to use as follow up once someone is on your list.
You can do one of two things:
Either you can sit down and write a ton of follow-up messages yourself OR you can spend the money to hire a quality ghostwriter who can create these messages for you.
Even if you hire someone, you can expect to pay at least $3 to $5 per autoresponder message, and that can get costly!
The great thing about autoresponder messages is that they don't have to be unique like web content does. No one is going to scrape your autoresponder content and see if it is unique. No Google ranking worries here!
In the past, I've created some very popular packages of autoresponder messages for offline marketers, and now this new package will help those of you who market products or services online in all niches!
Here's what you get in this package:
2 Million newly written autoresponder messages of 150+ words each.
Each of these messages comes in a .txt document and is ready to be pasted into your own autoresponder service!
Imagine loading these up and having a whole YEAR'S WORTH of content automatically dripping out to your list!
Don't want to use them for an autoresponder sequence? How about using them to fill up a new Facebook page on topics in all niches and then driving traffic to it? You could easily use a free tool like Hootsuite to schedule posts and then let it run.
Save yourself ton of time and money by purchasing this packages of PLR Articles/ autoresponder messages today!
RIGHTS: You have the right to use these messages for your OWN list, but you do not have the right to give the package away or resell it to another person. They may be loaded on your OWN social media outlets or email lists.
If interested call me on:
08060865059[/s]
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by akaymotus: 10:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
Hello Byrron,

Thanks for your wonderful tips, please I have two more questions:

First question: after registering clickbank with a VPN, can the consecutive logins after the registration be done without VPN, & hope it won't lead to ban?

Second: the confirmation opt in option on getresponse, what is the function and is it okay to disable it?

Thank you.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Abdulasod: 10:49pm On Apr 18, 2017
Get your windows VPS @ the rate of 1k only.
10 minutes turn around.
Contact 07 03 859 6 582.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 18, 2017
akaymotus:
Hello Byrron,

Thanks for your wonderful tips, please I have two more questions:

First question: after registering clickbank with a VPN, can the consecutive logins after the registration be done without VPN, & hope it won't lead to ban?

Second: the confirmation opt in option on getresponse, what is the function and is it okay to disable it?

Thank you.

Q1: Once you succeed in creating a clickbank account through a VPN, you wouldn't be needing a VPN for subsequent login into your clickbank account.

Q2:
The confirmation opt in simply instructs the subscriber to click another link sent into their email as a way of confirmation.
I disabled mine so you can do same as well.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by akaymotus: 1:10am On Apr 19, 2017
Thanks Byrron,

I think I'm good now. All I need to do right now is get the ads which I'm planning to get tonight from udimi.

But one last thing bro, I just subscribed to my landing page with a friend's email, but he didn't get any mail from my autoresponder except for the "thank you" page.

I want to be sure everything is in order before paying up for ads. Do u think there is something I didn't do right with the auto responder?

I set my first response mail to be "immediately" and day 0. But nothing happened when I use my friend's email.

What do you think is wrong?
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 2:22am On Apr 19, 2017
akaymotus:
Thanks Byrron,

I think I'm good now. All I need to do right now is get the ads which I'm planning to get tonight from udimi.

But one last thing bro, I just subscribed to my landing page with a friend's email, but he didn't get any mail from my autoresponder except for the "thank you" page.

I want to be sure everything is in order before paying up for ads. Do u think there is something I didn't do right with the auto responder?

I set my first response mail to be "immediately" and day 0. But nothing happened when I use my friend's email.

What do you think is wrong?

Go back to your autoresponder and check the programmed email for DAY 0 and set it to "IMMEDIATELY", this will instantly deliver the first email to everyone that signs up through your landing page.

Your friend should also check his spam folder, if he finds it there then u need to redo all your follow up emails and ensure that they don't exceed the red line on the text page while inputting your messages.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 4:14am On Apr 19, 2017
What do you think are the two biggest reasons that stop most people from succeeding as Affiliate marketers?

I'll tell you, it is not traffic, It is not products, not even money since most have invested at least $1500 into traffic, education, products, services etc.

So what then?

Reason #1: Marketing

Yes, you heard me right. If you aren't MARKETING you aren't making money, period.

So many people get hung up on the technical aspect of everything and making sure pages look good or tinkering here and there, they totally forget to market their business daily.

Not only that... most people SUCK at marketing.

It's not that marketing is hard... it's not. People just over complicate the sh!t out of it.

How to market?

1) Find a common problem.

2) Build up trust & credibility.

3) Provide solution for the problems.

BTW - Driving traffic does NOT constitute as marketing.

Marketing = Driving traffic - building trust - and solving problems.

What problem do WE solve?

It's simple.

People want to make a significant income online.

They do NOT want it to be complicated.

They do NOT want it to take a sh!t ton of time.

They do NOT want it to take "hours of training".

They want it to be EASY & FAST.

Your focus should be on the system that will effectively do the marketing and how the system will make your prospects life so much easier since it's going to remove the "hard stuff" from the equation.

Reason #2: Follow-Up

SO MANY people think sales happen instantly with an online business. So when they drive tons of traffic into a new business or system and don't see immediate results they get pissed and give up.

Often times they move on to an entirely different business all together without nurturing what they initially started.

Let me tell you this... 95% of my sales as an affiliate marketer came from follow up emails​ that were sent out​ DAYS or WEEKS after my prospects opted in through my landing page.

I do get tons of mails on a daily basis from Nigerians asking me when are they going to start making money once they get started and my response has always been this, Affiliate marketing is not for you.

There is no free lunch even in free town, you must put in the work.

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by GreatManBee: 7:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
byrron:
AFFILIATE MARKETING STRATEGY FOR BEGINNERS: https://onlinementorbiz./

Keys to Successful Internet Business
I’m sure you’ve read ebooks about marketing online that leave you more confused than where you started. They list a few dozen different steps or principles. And it seems they just keep you running in circles not knowing what to do with your online business.

Forget about it. When you understand a subject, you can make it simple. Here are the basic principles of being successful in your business.

#1: Choose the Right Market Idea

Find out what people are already looking for online. Then sell it to them. Too many beginners ask the wrong question. They say, “I Have this product, how do I sell it?”

Wrong question! A much better question is, “I have this list of potential of customers I can easily reach, what should I sell them?”

It seems everyone is looking for a market where there isn’t any competition. That may have been possible 10 years ago, but it’s not today. No matter what market you enter, you will have competition. In fact, if I don’t see any competition in a market I get really nervous. It means all the competitors most likely couldn’t build a successful business. The best case scenario is when you find a market with a lot of competitors who all do a poor job. Then you know you have an open market.

Since you’re going to have competition, you have to figure out what your unique advantage is. Why should a customer choose you over all the other options available to them?

#2: Prolific Product Development

Don’t build a business on only one product. Develop multiple products and services for your audience. Which one is safer, earning $50,000 a month from one product or earning $5,000 a month from 10 different products?

Go for the base hit instead of the home run on each product. It’s hard to tell which product is going to be the big winner, but if you’ve developed 10 products one or two of them is much more likely to become that big home run winner for you.

But the problem is how do you develop all these products? You have to develop a system to do them quickly. Research your market to find out what they want. Create it quickly. Get it out there and selling. Do it again.

#3: The Truth About Traffic

Let’s now do a little correct to that big question on every marketer’s mind. “How do I generate more traffic?”

Wrong questions produce wrong answers. And it’s not just traffic you want at your site. A much better question is, “How do I generate more BUYERS at my website?”

It’s not the traffic that’s important. It’s the quality of the traffic. Let’s say one site gets 100,000 visitors a month and another one only gets 500. Who is more successful? You can’t tell from just that stat. What if we add in that 100,000 visitors a month are coming from a site such as Digg which generates traffic quickly that is often quite unresponsive to any offer? And what if the site generating 500 visitors was a real estate agent who focused only on selling million dollar homes to relocating executives?

So that’s why you must quit focusing on “generating traffic” and start focusing on generating more buyers. So how can we send more buyers to our website? Lots of newbies are focusing on generating traffics and i just feel for them because sooner, they will get frustrated because their traffics are not buyers and without buyers there wont be sales and without sales, there wont be paid out commissions to you.

You need traffic. Earning a good income requires a good product, excellent conversion strategies, and quality traffics to your site/affiliate product store.

If any of those 3 elements is missing, you’re going to miss your income goals. The one most people drool over is traffic. It’s what they lie in bed thinking about at night. How can I get more traffic?

I think the motto of most beginning online entrepreneurs is… “Show Me How to Get Traffic!

Method #1: Pay for Traffic

You can pay for your traffic. The advantage here is many of these methods are fast…and you can roll out in huge numbers. Plus you’re in full control of the results.

Method #2: Generate Free Traffic

Let’s say you don’t want to spend any money, or you don’t have any money. You can still start generating visitors for free. Start a blog…If you haven’t yet, then you’re not planning on generating much free traffic. Sure there are other ways, but why in the world would you want to make your life harder? Start one for free here: http://www.blogger.com

Post Viral Videos at Youtube.com
The Internet is growing up…and video is taking a priority in online marketing (if you’re not making videos on your sales pages you’re making a huge mistake). Create videos and post them to http://www.youtube.com
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by GreatManBee: 7:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
byrron:
For many, the ultimate career goal is to achieve a passive income. A passive income is one which requires little to no work to achieve, leading to a whole range of amazing opportunities whether it is an early retirement, or simply the freedom to live your life however you please without the typical nine to five workday tying you down.

There’s no doubt that the chance to earn a passive income and forget about having to work eight hours a day, five days a week is something that most of us would jump at. Do you want to retire 20-30 years before everybody else that you know?

Perhaps you want to be able to travel the world and jet off at your convenience. Either way, a passive income is the key to achieving the type of life that you’ve always dreamed of.

But, how does one achieve a passive income? For many, it seems just a nice dream but, this doesn’t have to be the case. If you want to achieve a passive income and start living the life that you’ve only been able to imagine before now, you may be surprised to hear that it is closer to your reach than you think.

With online shopping becoming more and more popular across the globe, affiliate marketing is becoming the pathway of choice for those looking to reach the goal of a passive income. With an increasing number of companies selling their goods and services online, affiliate marketing allows regular people to start home-based businesses and achieve a passive income by simply promoting and selling other people’s things.

Affiliate marketing has always been one of the most popular methods of making money. For anyone who is just starting out, there’s no easier or faster method of generating income. For anyone who already operates their own online business, selling other people’s products can create a substantial boost to the income they’re already receiving.

The primary appeal comes from the fact that the only task the affiliate has to perform is promote whatever product or service they believe has substantial sales potential. The owner of the product or service does everything else.

In theory, you don’t even need a website in order to make money as an affiliate. You can simply promote your assigned affiliate link and then send prospective buyers to the owner’s sales page. (wrong affiliate marketing strategy)

Of course, the obvious drawback is that almost every other affiliate will be doing the exact same thing. If all you’re doing is directing targeted traffic through your affiliate sales link, you’ll be competing on an equal level with countless other people who are promoting the same product.

The only way to break out of the pack is to market and promote the affiliate product in a more intelligent and aggressive manner.

Those who are referred to as “super” affiliates, make a great deal of money selling other people’s products. That’s because they market and promote them in the same way they would their own products.

Even though there’s a sales page associated with each of the affiliate products, they create a page on their own website. The purpose of that page is to pre-sell the item. In other words, they get the prospect primed and ready to purchase prior to sending them to the owner’s sales site.

Affiliate marketing is the practice of selling other people’s products for a commission and people have made hundreds of millions of dollars doing just that!

Being an affiliate marketer is actually relatively simple but that doesn’t mean that it’s easy which is why I put together a guide to share my tips to help you become a super affiliate as quickly as possible.

Click on my signature link for a concise and simplified step by step guide on the exact things you need to do in other to succeed as an affiliate marketer.

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 5:38am On Apr 20, 2017
I GET FIRED UP EACH TIME I WATCH THIS VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3jU5OLEKow
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by RAFIC(m): 8:22am On Apr 20, 2017
After all the time and effort I put into it, this has been my best result. I've tried at least three VPNs with my IP read as UK by all the IP checkers. I'm not a quitter but I'm tired. Any help will be appreciated, please.

"Thank you for your interest in ClickBank!

Unfortunately, we cannot offer you an account at this time. Regrettably, we are unable to make any exceptions."

cc: byrron
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by shyboo: 10:28am On Apr 20, 2017
Join the world of millionaires visit us @ www.piuni.net/Chigboos
Build residual income from everyday activity of others.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
RAFIC:
After all the time and effort I put into it, this has been my best result. I've tried at least three VPNs with my IP read as UK by all the IP checkers. I'm not a quitter but I'm tired. Any help will be appreciated, please.

Unfortunately, we cannot offer you an account at this time. Regrettably, we are unable to make any exceptions."

1: Create a complete new email address

2: Download OperaMini browser, it comes with a free inbuilt VPN that allows you to chose the server's​ of the few listed countries on their VPN section which includes USA,CANADA, GERMANY, NETHERLANDS & SINGAPORE.

3: Choose Netherlands VPN on the VPN country options.

4: Go to fakenamegenator.Com and select Netherlands, then generate a name from the selected country.
Directly under the name of the person is the contact address, the next line is the zip code and state name.

5: Use Your real names and real email address then use the contact address, zip code, city/state and the phone number displayed on the fakenamegenerator.

6: Go to clickbank.com and use the informations above and Create your clickbank account.

With the above informations​, you should be able to create a clickbank account from Nigeria as of this moment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
RAFIC:

What have you tried? Follow byrron's steps and you will get it. I did same and it worked. or I create one for you.

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by greenalwaz: 12:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
byrron:
I GET FIRED UP EACH TIME I WATCH THIS VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3jU5OLEKow
Inspiring,thanks

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by AnebigabrielGG(m): 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
What an elaborate lecture, I must say you crushed it man. The next thing is to drive traffic to your promo offers. You can drive highly targeted traffic to your offers to folks in UK, USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA and NEW ZEALAND for pennies, I mean pennies. And there is high return on investment. Remember it won't do you good after getting this above information about affiliate marketing and seat back. Get access to this amazing offer http://myonlinemasteryacademy.com/ppc/video.php.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by marvelito: 1:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
RAFIC:

bros i have two account i created different from the one i want to use. So i hv three. U can contact me to get one. All u will need do is change the email and u will give me ur payoneer details for me to replace with mine already in the account. Bros no be free. Recharge card money go enter. Contact me on Zero 7 zero three five four four eight zero eight five.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Imonijesu: 2:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
i hv been hearing and reading abt affiliate matketing for months now.but i will say ur write up is very useful.but i have a question.d i need to have log to start affiliatearketing.2.can i d it with my mobile phone.3.i tried to register on payoneer with my phone but when i got to d date of birth i could not proceed from there.becouse no date of birth colum displayed.pleasr can u guide me.can i do all dis u said on my phone.or i will need a system.thanks alot.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Imonijesu: 3:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
please am finding it difficult to register on payoneer with my phone.can sm one assist me please
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
Imonijesu:
i hv been hearing and reading abt affiliate matketing for months now.but i will say ur write up is very useful.but i have a question.d i need to have log to start affiliatearketing.2.can i d it with my mobile phone.3.i tried to register on payoneer with my phone but when i got to d date of birth i could not proceed from there.becouse no date of birth colum displayed.pleasr can u guide me.can i do all dis u said on my phone.or i will need a system.thanks alot.

Your first question is not clear to me and as for you not being able to create an account through your phone then I strongly advise that you try it out on a PC or laptop.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Famoosky(m): 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
I'm finding it difficult to register on click bank through VPN both on laptop and phone ,please help
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
AnebigabrielGG:
What an elaborate lecture, I must say you crushed it man. The next thing is to drive traffic to your promo offers. You can drive highly targeted traffic to your offers to folks in UK, USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA and NEW ZEALAND for pennies, I mean pennies. And there is high return on investment. Remember it won't do you good after getting this above information about affiliate marketing and seat back. Get access to this amazing offer http:///2nmRzju.

Spamming of threads​ with unsolicited services is obviously an unethical way of doing business and most people that do that are usually not credible.

Creating a thread in nairaland is still free so why spamming when all you just have to do is create a thread and start teaching online business traffic sources​ if that happens to be your area of specialization.

Even the unsolicited link you posted on this thread seems to be homeless on the web as shown on the picture below.

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
shyboo:
Join the world of millionaires visit us @ www.piuni.net/Chigboos
Build residual income from everyday activity of others.

Millionaires​ don't spam threads as a means of publicity rather they spend big on publicity e.g billboards, TV, Radio adverts so as to maintain their Brand's.

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 20, 2017
Famoosky:
I'm finding it difficult to register on click bank through VPN both on laptop and phone ,please help

Create a new email, get your payoneer bank account details, choose a username and send these information's to the email address on my signature along with your full names.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 20, 2017
AVOID MAKING SOME OF THE MISTAKES LISTED HERE

1: When an affiliate marketer spends a lot of time trying to describe products/services of a client or answering all queries regarding the client, she/he makes a huge blunder. The major goal of an affiliate marketer should be pre-selling the client. As an affiliate marketer, you should not offer ambiguous information to prospective customers.

2: An email list is a vital component in affiliate marketing. By maintaining an email list, you get the opportunity to advertise a client’s services/products to potential customers repeatedly. If you lack an email list, you lose the chance to reach to a huge audience thereby minimize the prospects of up-sell. You should avoid this blunder by ensuring that you have an email list.

3: Not all affiliate programs may be the best for you. Most affiliate marketers choose programs that pay high commissions or those that offer products/services the marketers have used before. These factors do not necessary mean that you have picked the right program. An affiliate marketer should consider payout, usability and time when choosing an affiliate program or product to promote. To avoid making this mistake, you should consider how much time you need to dedicate to a product or program to become successful. Select programs that you can comfortably promote within a certain time frame without overstretching yourself.

4: As an affiliate marketer, you cannot be successful by promoting too many affiliate services or products at the same time. In most instances, affiliate marketers select so many products in the belief that they will earn a huge percentage of commission or payout after these products are sold. However, potential customers are only interested in useful products. You should not promote several products simultaneously since you will not be able to schedule enough time for each product. This means a drop in sales. The solution to this blunder is focusing on increasing sales as opposed to increasing the number of affiliate services and products.

5: Promoting poor quality products is another factor that can be considered as an affiliate marketing mistake. Quality is the essential preference for each and every client. If you are an affiliate marketer and you are promoting low quality products, your website visitors will just skip those products. And if, by luck, they happen to purchase such products, never again will they buy products through your website.

Therefore, it is vital that you create a relation of trust between you and your customers and promote valuable products.

6: If you truly want be a successful affiliate marketer then you should never depend on one source of traffic. You should make an effort and try to maximize your sources of traffic so that you can receive visitors from several sources. The traffic sources can be social media channels, search engines, or even paid advertisements. Therefore, it is important that you optimize the usage of several channels of traffic that can bring a lot of traffic to your website and thus can promote and expand your affiliate marketing.

7: If you do not believe that you are going to be successful as an affiliate marketer, then you possibly will not be. It is normal to feel worried as you start a new program and endeavor to navigate all the fresh information entailed in affiliate marketing, but it is important that you have confidence in yourself as well as your ability in order to become successful in this business.

Take time to understand the mistakes and understand the programs you should avoid; then have faith in yourself and your ability to have fun while making money with your affiliate marketing business.

TO YOUR SUCCESS.

2 Likes

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by androsurf: 5:10am On Apr 21, 2017
byrron:

Are you operating double nairaland accounts?

Well, in the country where I am domiciling, it is illegal to send mails to people who didn't give you there email contact(s) willingly. My advice to you will be to sign up with any affiliate marketing program of your choice and choose an offer to promote, use the link I provided here and create a landing page and set up your autoresponder with the contents that is connected to the offer you want to promote.

Send your landing page title along with its url link to your software generated list which obviously is spamming and unethical, hopefully some of them will now legitimately opt-in through your landing page where they can now become your legitimate subscribers because they gave you their emails willingly and not software generated email contacts which is also an invasion of their privacy.

Having done that, your autoresponder will now take it up from there and do the follow up mails that is geared towards the offer you are promoting.

Hi byrron, thanks for the great work you doing here. I was having problem choosing which tutorial to follow between yours and two other good other good Samaritans who shed light on affiliate marketing. So I thought of picking up points from the three of you, but at the end, I got confused because your tutorials are slightly different from each other. Now I've decided to follow yours.

I've opened getresponse trial acc which will expire very soon(contemplating on opening a new one though), I have chosen a niche(health), and I bought domain an hosting for my website (healthuts.com).

The areas where I need help from you now is:
-how can I have my custom email like yours? E.g frank@healthuts.com
-kindly visit my website and criticize it so I can get some things right (I suck at web designing)
-kindly subscribe to my newsletter (I'm trying to promote a weight loss product), help me to criticize it, if the welcome message n subsequent messages sound convincing enough, and the freebies I'm giving out.

In short, help me to criticize the whole setup. I would have email you(which I'm still going to do), but I believe by posting here first, people will gain some things from your response.

I'll be getting through with my NYSC next month, and looking at the situation of the country, only God can help we graduates of nowadays that has no connection other than him(God). And I believe this is one of the opportunity he provided, only if we take actions... Thanks and God bless.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Famoosky(m): 9:04am On Apr 21, 2017
byrron:

Create a new email, get your payoneer bank account details, choose a username and send these information's to the email address on my signature along with your full names.

I've done it

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Innoson EFCC Arrest & The GTB Loan: "Innoson Stop Playing The Igbo Tribe Card" / Cash Swap: Nigerians React Over CBN Fresh Deadline / Adegoke Olubusi, Bolatito Ovia, Dimeji Sofowora Who Launched Helium Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.