Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! (46562 Views)

Whatsapp Marketing Secrets Ebook / Affiliate Marketing Secrets They Don’t Want You To Know / The Billionaire's Secrets Revealed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
tayotayo60:

were on the clickbank account did you input your payment option?. cos i went to settings and there was no other options available but check and bank deposit only.so how am i surpose to input my payoneer payment option? Thanks for the vpn expo, the acct was expresly opened.

The answer to your question was well addressed on the first page on this same thread. Maybe you didn't read through before asking this question.

Login into your newly created clickbank account settings and set your payment mode to direct deposit. Use the account details provided to you by Payoneer and fill the spaces.

Click the Settings tab.
Locate your Payment Information near the bottom of the page.
In the Payment Information Editor, select Direct Deposit.
The Direct Deposit Information entry screen is displayed.
Select “United States” as your Bank Country.
For the Bank Name, Account Number, and Routing Number fields, use the information provided to you by Payoneer.
Select “Checking” as your Account Type.
Click on save button at the bottom of the page and you are done adding payment option to Clickbank as a Nigerian.

Once, you made enough commission that is up to the payment threshold, the money will be sent to your Payoneer account and you can withdraw the money in Nigeria using Payoneer MasterCard.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by tayotayo60: 6:06pm On Apr 02, 2017
byrron:

The answer to your question was well addressed on the first page on this same thread. Maybe you didn't read through before asking this question.

Thanks, i set the payment threshold at $10,and payment at weekly,(should i change it to bi weekly or leave it as i've already set it?) i hope its not a problem? just wanting to be sure i'm on point pls.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by enolife2(m): 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
tayotayo60:

were on the clickbank account did you input your payment option?. cos i went to settings and there was no other options available but check and bank deposit only.so how am i surpose to input my payoneer payment option? Thanks for the vpn expo, the acct was expresly opened.
login to your clickbank account, click on setting, look for payment information you will see your Paynoneer bank name, click on the small edit button within the top premise of the payment information and fill in you account number.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by enolife2(m): 10:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
tayotayo60:

Thanks, i set the payment threshold at $10,and payment at weekly,(should i change it to bi weekly or leave it as i've already set it?) i hope its not a problem? just wanting to be sure i'm on point pls.
any one you choose is best choice for you.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by enolife2(m): 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
Berrybear:

You guys are doing great job here. I have been earning bans from Mods because am revealing thesame secrets.

Right now am even using a friend's account to update..... Too bad.

I referred my students to this page to learn how to open clickbank account on PC and I will like it if followers of this thread can learn how to open thesame thing on their phone through this link

https://www.nairaland.com/3714080/free--tutorial-class/1#55193961

Good job guys God be with you and OP who opened this thread.

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by enolife2(m): 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
byrron:
15 Tested and Proven Ways to Build Your Subscriber List:

A list of engaged subscribers is one of the most effective and reliable marketing resources. A good list so valuable that it can’t be bought. Why? Because when subscribers sign up for your list, they’re signing up to hear from you and your company. Subscribers have to be earned.

What are the best ways to build a list?

The permission model allows you to fill your audience with people who are genuinely interested in your brand and what you have to say.

With information collected during sign-up (or later), you can precisely segment your list and design your email communication to suit your reader's preferences.

As you attract qualified leads, you’ll be able to guide them through the decision-making process by aligning content to specific buying cycle stages.

Take a look at the 15 tips collected to help you build your email marketing list:

Offer quality content. Nobody gives up their email address for free. If you want to build a valuable relationship and engage your audience, you need to provide content that is worthwhile and interesting. ( I charge a fee for this particular service )

Put sign-up forms on every web page. Your sign-up form should be everywhere your potential subscribers are. Make sure it’s visible and easy to fill out.

Use social media to collect email addresses. Integrate your sign-up forms with social media platforms. Driving traffic from multiple sources allows you to build a strong email marketing list much faster.

Design your sign-up form carefully. Ask only for information you plan to use. A good rule of thumb is that less is more — the shorter the sign-up form, the higher the conversion rate.

Show your privacy policy. Inform your readers that you will not share their personal information with third parties. A clear privacy policy helps you build trust and convince visitors that it’s safe to subscribe.

Show samples of your content. Let your subscribers know what they are signing up for. Use your older content samples to “sell” the email sign-up.

Include a call to action. Put a call to action in your submit button, e.g. Sign me up! This makes the sign-up process more engaging and improves the conversion ratio.

Give away freebies. Think of a relevant incentive for your audience (e-book, infographic, whitepaper) and provide it for free.

Ask subscribers to share. Take the time to prepare valuable, shareable content. Remember that putting the social share buttons is not enough; you still need to ask your subscribers to use them.

Build a content distribution strategy. Producing great content is only half the battle. Make sure it’s visible to the right audience. Define who your ideal audience is and find out where they like to congregate online. Then choose communication channels accordingly.

Publish landing pages. Create a squeeze page where visitors can download premium content in exchange for their email address. A dedicated web page helps users focus on the call to action and increases conversions.

Include testimonials on your landing page. Social proof helps build trust toward a brand and its products. Use testimonials from satisfied customers to help visitors make a decision.

Blog regularly. Great content brings more traffic. Develop a realistic content publishing schedule and stick to it.

Guest post on popular blogs. Publishing your content on other blogs is a great way to build relationships with other bloggers in your industry and introduce yourself to new people. Include a backlink to your blog, and your blog’s search rankings will go up.

Collect email addresses at offline events. Be ready to collect email addresses at trade shows and conferences. Ask for business cards or use the Forms on the Go app to instantly add people to your list.

Now you know a handful of great ways to build one of the most effective marketing assets — your email marketing list.

It’s time to get started, create your subscribers list building by clicking on this link: http://www.getresponse.com/index/vubacosms

my major problem right now is to get dollar MasterCard to kick start. I have requested for payoneer card twice but none has been deliver to me for over 4 months now.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by africanman85: 11:08pm On Apr 02, 2017
Wow great writeup. If I have all d requirement, can u help me set it up ?
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
enolife2:

my major problem right now is to get dollar MasterCard to kick start. I have requested for payoneer card twice but none has been deliver to me for over 4 months now.

Your shipping address might just be the problem you are having with Payoneer because i have got lots of folks back in Nigeria that got their Payoneer MasterCard's shipped to them.

Someone from this forum sent me a mail that he used his GT MasterCard to pay for his solo ads and it worked so you can give a shot and see how it goes.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 02, 2017
africanman85:
Wow great writeup. If I have all d requirement, can u help me set it up ?

I provided all the information's and tools you need to get started and make it work for you for FREE but if you want me to do all that for you then I'm obviously gonna bill you for my time and if you are ready to go through that route then send me a mail.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by micson: 11:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
PLEASE, IT IS A MUST THAT WE MUST BUY A DOMAIN NAME AND A HOSTING TO CREATE A SQUEEZE PAGE?
OR CAN WE POSSIBLY USE ONLY THE GETRESPONSE TOOLS TO ARCHIVE EVERYTHING ASIDE FROM PAYING FOR THE ADS?
please through more light on this.
Thanks
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
micson:
PLEASE, IT IS A MUST THAT WE MUST BUY A DOMAIN NAME AND A HOSTING TO CREATE A SQUEEZE PAGE?
OR CAN WE POSSIBLY USE ONLY THE GETRESPONSE TOOLS TO ARCHIVE EVERYTHING ASIDE FROM PAYING FOR THE ADS?
please through more light on this.
Thanks

you can create everything in getresponse by using their sub-domain for a start but if you have your domain and hosting then it goes with your chosen name and looks more professional and not the sub-domain name.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by enolife2(m): 11:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
byrron:

Your shipping address might just be the problem you are having with Payoneer because i have got lots of folks back in Nigeria that got their Payoneer MasterCard's shipped to them.

Someone from this forum sent me a mail that he used his GT MasterCard to pay for his solo ads and it worked so you can give a shot and see how it goes.
OK
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by micson: 11:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
Thanks so much for your swift response bro.
Some offers I want to promote already has email opt-in page, bro won't it complicate things for my buyers, that is when they sign up with me then on referring them to the affiliate page then they page has another opt-in page.
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by enolife2(m): 1:17am On Apr 03, 2017
byrron:

Thank you very much, i have bought eBook using my Gtb mastercard successfully. please I need your help, I have send you email with the subject " help from Enolife2" . I will be waiting your reply
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 1:26am On Apr 03, 2017
micson:
Thanks so much for your swift response bro.
Some offers I want to promote already has email opt-in page, bro won't it complicate things for my buyers, that is when they sign up with me then on referring them to the affiliate page then they page has another opt-in page.
Thanks bro

Subcribers reacts differently, some May comply while some might get pissed off and abandon the entire process midway because that is obviously asking them to repeat same act twice.

I can't state for certain what their reactions will be but from my personal experience, I try as much as possible to promote offers were the only opt-in will be to subscribe to my email list.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 1:28am On Apr 03, 2017
enolife2:

Thank you very much, i have bought eBook using my Gtb mastercard successfully.

That's Awesome!
I'm glad you did gave it a shot as suggested and it worked.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by enolife2(m): 1:32am On Apr 03, 2017
byrron:

That's Awesome!
please I need your help, I have send you email with the subject " help from Enolife2" . I will be waiting your reply
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by enolife2(m): 1:40am On Apr 03, 2017
byrron:

That's Awesome!
yeah , Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by androsurf: 5:54am On Apr 03, 2017
This getresponse form weak me ooo.. . I tried set up a form, with a thank you page on their site. But whenever I test run the subscription, get response will want to ask the prospective subscriber to confirm email, how can I turn this off? Additionally, my message from the autoresponder always get dumped in the spam box, any solution. Thanks

Cc: byrron, anyone
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Linzo(m): 8:12am On Apr 03, 2017
CLICKBANK REGISTRSTION UPDATE
Like I promise earlier in this thread that I will show the working strategy to create clickbank affiliate account and be successful without been stocked or stopped half way by clickbank admin, with the disguise that your application is under review that clickbank will get to you, which they will never do. I experience this also and it sucks hence the need to find a way out, which I did and it was a success. [b]Importexpert [/b]have been opening a threads on affiliate on this forum to sell ebook rather than help fellow Nigerians out which many innocent Nigerians including me fall a prey of his antics, well that’s a thread for another day.

On his thread I posted that becoming a new clickbank affiliates its not easy as it uses to be but one of his partners attacked me that I should keep quiet, and he claimed clickbank registration is still easy, I was shocked and start thinking maybe there is something I was not doing right, then I contacted the guy for a guide as regards to that, but to my surprise he told me to should pay him 2k or 2500 can’t to open one account for me. Well told him NO that I will research to get the solution and that will post on this forum for the consumption of every Nigerian who cares for it So without further ado let get started

1. Head on to google search and download Opera VPN it come along with opera browser, and its 100% free. Though many people don’t much about it, but its one of the strongest vpn in the world now, only few paid vpn can compete with it, if at all there is any. It can open and surf any website that restrict any location, some of this strong websites include US craigslist, zoppia, eharmony etc. It has a limitation for now. What is this limitation? It only support 5 countries which are US, CANADA, GERMANY, NETHERLANDS AND SINGAPORE. You can download on smart phones and laptop/computer, once it’s on in your phone, it will automatically changes everything about your phone including all browsers or any apps to the country you selected on the vpn. Note: on laptop computer, it only support the opera browse because its embedded in it and no other browsers or apps in your computer system i.e you can only use your opera browser for it

2. Create brown new email use either gmail or outlook because email service allow US and European countries to create email without phone verification. DO NOT OPEN AND VERIFY THE EMAIL WITH YOU NIGERIA NUMBER AT THIS POINT, maybe later you can do that if need arises. Note: these two email provider will require you to provide phone number for reference sake but not for verification, so search for a sample phone of the country you are to create your email from on google and use it

3. Then clear you cookies on the browser, and on the opera vpn browser select GERMANY OR NETHERLAND

4. Google for real address, name, and phone number,names of banks and pick one of your choice to use in that country, please do not use fake or none existing address or phone, or your real name at this stage. PANIC? Don’t ok, Clickbank do no carry out address verification but apart that after registration you can go back to your clickbank account and edit everthing to your desire profile including names to your real name, location, bank details etc
5. Login to clickbank and do your registration without huddles BOOOM!!!!!!!!!

6. If you have any question ask I will guide you until you are successful with the registration

2 Likes

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by africanman85: 8:33am On Apr 03, 2017
byrron:

I provided all the information's and tools you need to get started and make it work for you for FREE but if you want me to do all that for you then I'm obviously gonna bill you for my time and if you are ready to go through that route then send me a mail.
I will do that
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Jamexjulius(m): 8:53am On Apr 03, 2017
Linzo:
CLICKBANK REGISTRSTION UPDATE
Like I promise earlier in this thread that I will show the working strategy to create clickbank affiliate account and be successful without been stocked or stopped half way by clickbank admin, with the disguise that your application is under review that clickbank will get to you, which they will never do. I experience this also and it sucks hence the need to find a way out, which I did and it was a success. [b]Importexpert [/b]have been opening a threads on affiliate on this forum to sell ebook rather than help fellow Nigerians out which many innocent Nigerians including me fall a prey of his antics, well that’s a thread for another day.

On his thread I posted that becoming a new clickbank affiliates its not easy as it uses to be but one of his partners attacked me that I should keep quiet, and he claimed clickbank registration is still easy, I was shocked and start thinking maybe there is something I was not doing right, then I contacted the guy for a guide as regards to that, but to my surprise he told me to should pay him 2k or 2500 can’t to open one account for me. Well told him NO that I will research to get the solution and that will post on this forum for the consumption of every Nigerian who cares for it So without further ado let get started

1. Head on to google search and download Opera VPN it come along with opera browser, and its 100% free. Though many people don’t much about it, but its one of the strongest vpn in the world now, only few paid vpn can compete with it, if at all there is any. It can open and surf any website that restrict any location, some of this strong websites include US craigslist, zoppia, eharmony etc. It has a limitation for now. What is this limitation? It only support 5 countries which are US, CANADA, GERMANY, NETHERLANDS AND SINGAPORE. You can download on smart phones and laptop/computer, once it’s on in your phone, it will automatically changes everything about your phone including all browsers or any apps to the country you selected on the vpn. Note: on laptop computer, it only support the opera browse because its embedded in it and no other browsers or apps in your computer system i.e you can only use your opera browser for it

2. Create brown new email use either gmail or outlook because email service allow US and European countries to create email without phone verification. DO NOT OPEN AND VERIFY THE EMAIL WITH YOU NIGERIA NUMBER AT THIS POINT, maybe later you can do that if need arises. Note: these two email provider will require you to provide phone number for reference sake but not for verification, so search for a sample phone of the country you are to create your email from on google and use it

3. Then clear you cookies on the browser, and on the opera vpn browser select GERMANY OR NETHERLAND

4. Google for real address, name, and phone number,names of banks and pick one of your choice to use in that country, please do not use fake or none existing address or phone, or your real name at this stage. PANIC? Don’t ok, Clickbank do no carry out address verification but apart that after registration you can go back to your clickbank account and edit everthing to your desire profile including names to your real name, location, bank details etc
5. Login to clickbank and do your registration without huddles BOOOM!!!!!!!!!

6. If you have any question ask I will guide you until you are successful with the registration

thanks for this information.
Please have already register for clickbank account but my account is still under review. How many days or week will it take for me to be verified and how do I know if an approved or not.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Linzo(m): 9:42am On Apr 03, 2017
Jamexjulius:

thanks for this information.
Please have already register for clickbank account but my account is still under review. How many days or week will it take for me to be verified and how do I know if an approved or not.
My bro it seems you are noy following up properly, under review means you are flagged and they will never contact you in other it means you are not eligible to use or promote clickbank product. so forget about that account and open another on using my procedure. Hope this help
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by boykas(m): 10:21am On Apr 03, 2017
byrron:
In this thread, I will be showing you guys Step-By-Step Guide towards generating regular income as an online affiliate marketer. I am going to show exactly what to do in other to start earning on a regular basis as an affiliate online marketer for free without monetizing it and all you simply have to do is to follow my lead then repeat and rinse and do it all over again and again and keep smiling to the bank as well as Praying to God to bless me more and more for literally opening your eyes on the possibility of having a regular source of income online.

NOTE: I spent lots of my hard earned $s and I invested a lot of my precious time as well as sacrificing my most cherished family time out with my family just to learn what I am about to reveal in this post for Free to my prospective audience.

I will be keeping it very simple and straight to the point so that all affiliate marketing newbie’s can comprehend what it really entails to become a successful online affiliate marketer as well as doing online marketing the right way.

I received over 200 mails on my email from some members of this great forum that read one of my post on affiliate marketing, some requested that they pay me so I can manage their affiliate marketing accounts, while some wanted to pay me to just teach them how to go about it while others requested that I should recommend a product for them to market.

The reason for all the mails I received with different requests is simply because some of them don’t know what affiliate marketing is all about, some are newbie’s/ so called online gurus doing online marketing the wrong way which is why they are struggling to make a dime from their affiliate marketing endeavor.

I have decided to reveal for FREE exactly what most successful affiliate marketers all over the world are doing that is generating regular tons of $’s online for them. YOU CAN’T BE AN EXEMPTION!

Before I proceed, I will like to give a layman’s clue of what affiliate marketing is. Affiliate marketers and sellers make billions of dollars every day, those who do not have their own products make even more money by promoting other people’s products. This is called affiliate marketing.

Thank you for the response... Meanwhile I have created the account as Stated using the vpn but clickbank.com state that my account is under review with no messages.. Pls advice what to do
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Linzo(m): 11:13am On Apr 03, 2017
boykas:

Thank you for the response... Meanwhile I have created the account as Stated using the vpn but clickbank.com state that my account is under review with no messages.. Pls advice what to do
Account uder review means you are flagged and you will never be approved to promote clickbank product, i just reviewed how to go about creating accout with clickbank and get approved instantly, so follow the steps and get approved
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
Linzo:

Account uder review means you are flagged and you will never be approved to promote clickbank product, i just reviewed how to go about creating accout with clickbank and get approved instantly, so follow the steps and get approved

Linzo, I followed your steps but still got the epic "your account is under review reply".
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Jamexjulius(m): 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
MegaMindSet:

Linzo, I followed your steps but still got the epic "your account is under review reply".

same thing here, I even subscribe for tweakware but still the same.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by enolife2(m): 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
Jamexjulius:

same thing here, I even subscribe for tweakware but still the same.
have you try my steps
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by enolife2(m): 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
MegaMindSet:

Have you try my steps
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by enolife2(m): 1:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
AS COPPY FROM byrron

"Kindly post on my nairaland thread notifying reader's that I been banned again for my updates on that thread therefore I won't be able to respond to any questions addressed to me till the 6th of April when my ban will be expiring.

Anyone that wants to contact me should send me a mail using the email address I provided on the Twitter section on my profile."

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered / Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) / I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.