Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! (46440 Views)

Whatsapp Marketing Secrets Ebook / Affiliate Marketing Secrets They Don’t Want You To Know / The Billionaire's Secrets Revealed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by gr8tsuccess: 1:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
op Thank you so much for the wonderful work you are doing here. Pls I have a question to ask. if I follow all this process and promote a product, after making some sales with the email of the people that showed intrest on the product for the first time, Will start promoting the same product all over again or will go back and choose another product and start the process all over again. Thanks for your anticipated answer.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Julietm(f): 3:33pm On Apr 03, 2017
gr8tsuccess:
op Thank you so much for the wonderful work you are doing here. Pls I have a question to ask. if I follow all this process and promote a product, after making some sales with the email of the people that showed intrest on the product for the first time, Will start promoting the same product all over again or will go back and choose another product and start the process all over again. Thanks for your anticipated answer.
Please bro which ads system did you use because that's were am stocked,atleast i need a a good advertising platform ranging from $20-40 .i will appreciate your response
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Julietm(f): 3:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
MegaMindSet:

Linzo, I followed your steps but still got the epic "your account is under review reply".
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
Julietm:

Do you mind if i open one for you tonight? If yes then acknowledge

And who is this angel? I absolutely don't mind. That would be elite show of awesomeness from you.

I'd try and establish a message to you now through Nairaland in-mail system.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by africanman85: 3:52pm On Apr 03, 2017
Julietm:

Do you mind if i open one for you tonight? If yes then acknowledge
I don't mind too
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by enolife2(m): 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
IMPORTANT NOTICE

scammers are every where. Don't be a victim

Ops Byrron shared all the informations in this thread for free. But some readers are busy scamming others.

If you need any assistant concerning opening clickbank account contact Ops Byrron through his email in his signature .

Byrron was banned but still responds to your request through email.

Do not fall a victim to scammer. be warn!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Jamexjulius(m): 11:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
WHY CANT WE JUST CREATE A WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THIS THREAD INSTEAD OF REGULAR BANNING FROM THE SELFISH ADMINS.
I THINK WHATSAPP GROUP WILL BE BETTER
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 1:27am On Apr 04, 2017
I want to specially thank (@julietm @linzo) and @vin12 who helped me with my account creation. I appreciate guys.

PS: I also take nothing away from the others like @berrybear @byrron and his other aliases that have been banned. You guys are super awesome.

The next work now is to create valuable contents for the products I desire to market. Guys do not rush it. Take your time to achieve this.

I totally appreciate the valuable contributions.

Finally, on a side note... I recommend the Grammarly software/extensions for those using PC. It is a very valuable add-on to help with writing and editing contents. I have integrated it with my PC (MS Word, and my Browsers) so it is always there waiting for me when I type anywhere on the interweb. Super dope! I would certainly use the Premium package in the coming weeks.

One Love.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by nkemjacob2(m): 2:56am On Apr 04, 2017
byrron:
In this thread, I will be showing you guys Step-By-Step Guide towards generating regular income as an online affiliate marketer. I am going to show exactly what to do in other to start earning on a regular basis as an affiliate online marketer for free without monetizing it and all you simply have to do is to follow my lead then repeat and rinse and do it all over again and again and keep smiling to the bank as well as Praying to God to bless me more and more for literally opening your eyes on the possibility of having a regular source of income online.

NOTE: I spent lots of my hard earned $s and I invested a lot of my precious time as well as sacrificing my most cherished family time out with my family just to learn what I am about to reveal in this post for Free to my prospective audience.

I will be keeping it very simple and straight to the point so that all affiliate marketing newbie’s can comprehend what it really entails to become a successful online affiliate marketer as well as doing online marketing the right way.

I received over 200 mails on my email from some members of this great forum that read one of my post on affiliate marketing, some requested that they pay me so I can manage their affiliate marketing accounts, while some wanted to pay me to just teach them how to go about it while others requested that I should recommend a product for them to market.

The reason for all the mails I received with different requests is simply because some of them don’t know what affiliate marketing is all about, some are newbie’s/ so called online gurus doing online marketing the wrong way which is why they are struggling to make a dime from their affiliate marketing endeavor.

I have decided to reveal for FREE exactly what most successful affiliate marketers all over the world are doing that is generating regular tons of $’s online for them. YOU CAN’T BE AN EXEMPTION!

Before I proceed, I will like to give a layman’s clue of what affiliate marketing is. Affiliate marketers and sellers make billions of dollars every day, those who do not have their own products make even more money by promoting other people’s products. [b]This is called affiliate marketing.[/b]who will teach me oooo.... am a new babe in dis business

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by nkemjacob2(m): 2:57am On Apr 04, 2017
who will teach me oooo. am new in dis business
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 04, 2017
Following
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by AmuEwu: 12:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
byrron please what do you think... Something similar happened last year.

Please accept this suggestion.. Please this is for continuity, cause I know how it usually ends
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by bomeri(m): 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
A free blogger blog would do, if u want to assist the grp u send ure info to the op he will post it whatsapp would be too messy.... My 2cents

Anyone used fiver for traffic generation? Do u know any working service provider??
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Enosa1(m): 1:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
Julietm:

Please, I will like you to help me open an account also
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by AmuEwu: 11:52pm On Apr 05, 2017
Please, op. I'm currently in Ghana, and its listed in click banks countries.. With this, do I still need to use vpn or can I proceed
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by victor247: 10:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
I can't find posts posted on this thread today. Is anybody experiencing this?
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Linzo(m): 10:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
victor247:
I can't find posts posted on this thread today. Is anybody experiencing this?
Yeah I'm also experiencing it bro
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by barnabas91: 10:34pm On Apr 06, 2017
Op God bless you for this.

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by KinzyeWriter(m): 2:36am On Apr 07, 2017
Op... Well-done

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by KinzyeWriter(m): 2:52am On Apr 07, 2017
Linzo:
Op it seems that clickbank has change it modus oprandi, i register for clickbank today and look at what i was told ClickBank logo
Personal Information
Banking Information
Account Information
Your account is under review.
We'll contact you when your account has been verified.

It seems clickbank now varify your details before approval

Linzo... This is not going to be verified has a lot of reported situations like this have always kept people waiting forever... Try do it on your android phone with chrome browser... And get your up secured with uk vpn apk.. Available on PlayStore... Now start afresh with a new details... That how I have done mine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by solomonjesus: 7:57pm On Apr 08, 2017
byrron:

you can create everything in getresponse by using their sub-domain for a start but if you have your domain and hosting then it goes with your chosen name and looks more professional and not the sub-domain name.
what is the cost
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
The Month of March and early April 2017 refreshed my memories again on the monopolistic and nihilistic attitude that seems to be the norm in Nigeria which I encountered on this forum for simply creating this thread.

I have being on Ban for the 6th time in a roll for reveling a lot for free on how to succeed as an affiliate marketer which obviously is against the Nigerian norm, everything ought to be a secret so as to milk out life out of the ignorant Nigerian populace striving to make ends meet.

Most of my previous vital post and updates have been removed from this thread which obviously denies viewers of this thread the opportunity to access information’s that will help them thrive in their affiliate marketing business.

I have decided not to post any further updates and links on this thread but I will definitely respond to every inquiry with my mentions.

I created a not so beautiful free blog where I poured out my heart and soul on all you need to do and the steps to follow in other to succeed as an affiliate marketer and you can access all the information by clicking on the blog link provided on my signature which is located on the bottom end of this post and you can also contact me directly through the contact source provided below.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Creating a clickbank account through World VPN and some other VPN’s as recommended on the first page of this thread has become very ineffective. Clickbank has been unmasking lots of VPN’s used in hiding ones real IP and location during the course of creating an affiliate account on their platform. Despite all these secured measures put in place, some people are still fortunate to create an account with them while in Nigeria.

I have been able to create 5 different accounts for some people back in Nigeria through OperaMini browser which I downloaded for free, it has a VPN provision that allows you to chose the server of the few listed countries on their VPN section which includes USA,CANADA, GERMANY, NETHERLANDS & SINGAPORE.

All you need to do is to choose any of the country IP servers listed therein i.e Netherlands, Germany or Singapore then go back to the first page and use the link provided on how to generate an address, zip codes and telephone number of those countries through fakenamegenerator dot com, then use your real name and your email address and create your clickbank account.

This post does not offer any guarantee that you will be successful but just give it a try, you might just be among the lucky few that succeeded in opening a clickbank account from Nigeria using Operamini.

You can access all the infos on affiliate marketing and the strategy along with the must have tools you need in other to start earning online as an affiliate marketer through the blog link on my signature at the bottom side of this post. There are lots of resources at your disposal which I provided on the blog post.

Hopefully, I won’t be banned again for the 7th time in a roll for this harmless post.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Fedric(m): 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
may the good LORD bless you for this info.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Fedric(m): 7:40pm On Apr 09, 2017

concerning the other affiliate marketing thread that was opened last two weeks. the op was banned several times.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
Fedric:

concerning the other affiliate marketing thread that was opened last two weeks. the op was banned several times.

Thanks bro and may the good lord continue to bless you too as well!
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
solomonjesus:
what is the cost

I have to first apologize for my late response, I was placed on a ban and each time the ban elapses and i try to post new information's with links on how to access them, i get banned again immediately and the updates completely removed.

My silence wasn't a deliberate act rather, I was completely incapacitated.

Regarding your question, It is free for the first 30 days.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Op... Well-done
I APPRECIATE.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
barnabas91:
Op God bless you for this.

MAY THE GOOD LORD BLESS YOU MORE
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
Linzo:

Yeah I'm also experiencing it bro

Some vital information's I posted right here with links on how to access those information's has been completely taken out.
I'm back from the unsolicited vacation called ban that was placed on me for over 3weeks now for simply sharing vital infos that where supposed to be secrets or classified grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered / Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit / Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.