Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,901 members, 7,821,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Ladies! Can U Pay The Hotel Bills For Ur Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! Can U Pay The Hotel Bills For Ur Boyfriend? (3164 Views)

Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To The Extent Of Playing Like This? [photo] / Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. / Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies! Can U Pay The Hotel Bills For Ur Boyfriend? by Raymond247(m): 7:00pm On Dec 16, 2009
Ladies can u pay the hotel bills for ur boyfriend after a fullfiling lovemaking?
Re: Ladies! Can U Pay The Hotel Bills For Ur Boyfriend? by bubugul(f): 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2009
God forbid! After giving him so much?
He should be the one paying for everything i ask for
Re: Ladies! Can U Pay The Hotel Bills For Ur Boyfriend? by coolier(f): 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2009
Yes, why not? if he asked me to and I have enough to do so, knowing fully well I can always have it back.
Re: Ladies! Can U Pay The Hotel Bills For Ur Boyfriend? by bubugul(f): 7:18pm On Dec 16, 2009
coolier:

Yes, why not? if he asked me to and I have enough to do so, knowing fully well I can always have it back.
and if he did't pay?
Re: Ladies! Can U Pay The Hotel Bills For Ur Boyfriend? by coolier(f): 7:20pm On Dec 16, 2009
bubugul:

and if he did't pay?

He would if he was my boyfriend, in his own time.
Re: Ladies! Can U Pay The Hotel Bills For Ur Boyfriend? by iice(f): 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2009
Depends. . .did i do the setting up? cheesy
Re: Ladies! Can U Pay The Hotel Bills For Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2009
If he is broke, then yes I can pay. But I let him know I'm doing it as a favour to him, so he dosen't keep expecting it . . .
Re: Ladies! Can U Pay The Hotel Bills For Ur Boyfriend? by freecocoa(f): 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2009
Its a 50/50 thing so y nt,aftaal u can do almost anytin 4 som1 u luv,let alone litle things like hotel bills.
Re: Ladies! Can U Pay The Hotel Bills For Ur Boyfriend? by phuckNL: 10:12am On Dec 17, 2009
bubugul:

Here's the big problem with Nigerian girls. "Giving him so much". My dear, you are not doing him any favour. BOTH OF YOU HAVEN GIVEN YOURSELVES SOMETHING. It's funny when women assume they are giving it up. What you forget is that the man is also giving you his "kini" as well.

Until you show me the section in the Nigerian constitution that says a man should pay for everything, i demand that Nigerian women start paying up if they really think they are strong and independent.
Re: Ladies! Can U Pay The Hotel Bills For Ur Boyfriend? by humblemate(m): 10:28am On Dec 17, 2009
bubugul:

IF I may ask, what the hell is that so much u have given to him that could make u not pay or part the hotel bills, This is that African mentality some of our girls are still living with, Girl friend plz grow up and revitalize u'r mindset. If women can do all which their men counterpart do, why the hell can't they pay or at worst part the hotel bills?
Re: Ladies! Can U Pay The Hotel Bills For Ur Boyfriend? by foyeks2001(f): 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2009
coolier:

exactly
Re: Ladies! Can U Pay The Hotel Bills For Ur Boyfriend? by chibenwa(m): 1:03pm On Dec 17, 2009
[quote][/quote]

not a gud statment my dear.
Re: Ladies! Can U Pay The Hotel Bills For Ur Boyfriend? by Gabry(f): 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2009
Why have the intimacy in the Hotel? na waa! The only time I go do that is when Im on a Honeymoon with my husband. otherwise, NO WAY am I having no Intimacy crap in a hotel! I will feel so cheap. Sorry sad
Re: Ladies! Can U Pay The Hotel Bills For Ur Boyfriend? by TheSly: 1:15pm On Dec 17, 2009
Thread like this are borne out of poverty mentality. . .
Why the **** would any reasonable gee allow his girl to pay for bills like this?
Re: Ladies! Can U Pay The Hotel Bills For Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 17, 2009
The Sly:

Why the **** would any reasonable gee allow his girl to pay for bills like this?
na wa for you o!
@Gabry wetin dey.
Re: Ladies! Can U Pay The Hotel Bills For Ur Boyfriend? by hbabe(f): 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2009
Gabry:

Why have the intimacy in the Hotel? na waa! The only time I go do that is when Im on a Honeymoon with my husband. otherwise, NO WAY am I having no Intimacy crap in a hotel! I will feel so cheap. Sorry sad

Well, when I travel with my bf on holidays we do stay in hotels! I do not feel so cheap, Gabry! grin

@Topic
Money issues should be discussed and sorted out before lodging in the hotel otherwise its the guy's business how he sorts it out.
Re: Ladies! Can U Pay The Hotel Bills For Ur Boyfriend? by smooooooth: 4:11pm On Dec 17, 2009
why will a guy drag a girl to a hotel, when he knows he cant afford it.
Re: Ladies! Can U Pay The Hotel Bills For Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 17, 2009
I must be totally out of my mind to do such, I will only do it if
I know he is really out of money. but wettie go carry me go hotel with a guy sef
Re: Ladies! Can U Pay The Hotel Bills For Ur Boyfriend? by hbabe(f): 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2009
^^Holiday out of your station! Attending an event far from home or out of town etc.
Shuooooo!  NLers no sabi romance at all.
Re: Ladies! Can U Pay The Hotel Bills For Ur Boyfriend? by bubugul(f): 5:16pm On Dec 17, 2009
The Sly:

that is what i am trying to say.
Re: Ladies! Can U Pay The Hotel Bills For Ur Boyfriend? by franko2: 8:14pm On Dec 17, 2009
Na wa 4 som babes here sha! NarrowmindedMeannessSingletrackmind etc etc, Er, did i say all that, ?!!!

No be me ooo
Re: Ladies! Can U Pay The Hotel Bills For Ur Boyfriend? by pureminded: 11:22pm On Dec 17, 2009
Nuffin is wrong wiv that, ! cool *Nija's I.Q sha* embarassed
Re: Ladies! Can U Pay The Hotel Bills For Ur Boyfriend? by Pweety4me(f): 11:23pm On Dec 17, 2009
@Poster y go 2 a hotel?when i have a home he should have a house 2. . . undecided i wouldn't even go 2 a hotel with my man abegi. . . tongue
Re: Ladies! Can U Pay The Hotel Bills For Ur Boyfriend? by whitesturd(f): 11:26pm On Dec 17, 2009
Pweety4me:

@Poster y go 2 a hotel?when i have a home he should have a house 2. . . undecided i wouldn't even go 2 a hotel with my man abegi. . . tongue

realy?uhhm nice tongue

@topic-No
Re: Ladies! Can U Pay The Hotel Bills For Ur Boyfriend? by pureminded: 11:28pm On Dec 17, 2009
Pweety4me:

Let's assume occasion calls for you boff to be in a hotel,you will surely pay now, wont u ?
Re: Ladies! Can U Pay The Hotel Bills For Ur Boyfriend? by Gabry(f): 9:52am On Dec 18, 2009
hbabe:

Well, when I travel with my bf on holidays we do stay in hotels! I do not feel so cheap, Gabry! grin

@Topic
Money issues should be discussed and sorted out before lodging in the hotel otherwise its the guy's business how he sorts it out.

Ooo. i forggoten about that LOL! grin

Ok, ex cept that and the honeymoon thingy. I would pay if he is broke. But if he broke like forever,forget it, we wont stay in a hotel

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Hotttest Song For This Val? / We Tried Our Best / Why Taking Women To Dinner And Paying Is A Bad Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.