Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

- Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (14374 Views)

Is This Girl Ugly? PICS / Afrocandy Shades Lady Who Called Her 'Ugly' (PICS) / (pics) That Smile You Make When Haters Say You Look Ugly And You Know You Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 11, 2017

Re: by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 11, 2017

Re: by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 11, 2017

Re: by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 11, 2017

Re: by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
Re: by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
Re: by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
Re: by harffie(m): 1:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
iLegend:
That guy high no be small. See as in eyes don fall. I can relate grin
Lol grin
Re: by spanzed(m): 2:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
iLegend:
I used my yahoo account on NL and I rare check, so no. Scroll up and you'll see my number. Message me on Whatsapp. No vex if I no reply quick o! Cuz Whatsapp dey always chop 2-5 hours of my time, so I have devised a means to always check it once or twice a day.
No problem
Re: by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
iLegend:
Jack my man. What of that your friend wey dey like to look for my trouble? Tell am say I miss am. Even that small English correction way I give am no mean say I no dey make mistake o! If you read this thread self you go see too many spellings and punctuation mistake way I dey make. I monitor in movement for Nairaland for one week I con notice say the guy no dey comment again for Nairaland. IamJix how far? You be my guy so no lele. No one is perfect. In fact, na me worse pass, but you no go know.
lol
baba I d around.
how far??
Re: by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
iLegend:
David, I'll do that, but I hope say in no require login o! Cuz e don't tay wey I check insta. Aiit. Lemme view it now. I still have some gigs left.
Boss thank you o............abeg help ur boi spread the word
Re: by tosyne2much(m): 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
iLegend:
Ah! My Oga Tosyn is here. Sir, I'm Sowie. I just sawitnow. grin
Keep enjoying your life bro
Re: by buffalowings: 10:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
Wait

It's a book launch?
Re: by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 12, 2017
Re: by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 12, 2017
iLegend:
Jack my man. What of that your friend wey dey like to look for my trouble? Tell am say I miss am. Even that small English correction way I give am no mean say I no dey make mistake o! If you read this thread self you go see too many spellings and punctuation mistake way I dey make. I monitor in movement for Nairaland for one week I con notice say the guy no dey comment again for Nairaland. IamJ.ix how far? You be my guy so no lele. No one is perfect. In fact, na me worse pass, but you no go know.
He's a cool guy tho. Maybe he just like teasing you lol
Re: by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 12, 2017
Re: by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 12, 2017
Re: by Obiomon: 12:49am On Mar 12, 2017
iLegend:
I'm responding to you last, cuz I don't know you. grin schoooooldent how you dey? To answer your question, you need to read this long note.

Yes, I always shave/shape it when I barb. Why do I shave it? Read this. My eyebrow was so dark, naturally lined and thick.

As a teenager, some girls started making fun of me by accusing me of using my mum's eye pencil, abi na eyeliner. I get embarrassed by men and women always accusing me of being skinny, using eyeliner, lipstick and eye lashes (cause my eyebrow and lashes were so thick as if I fixed them). My case is always odd and different even till date everyone questions my name. They'll say something like: wow! I haven't heard of that or it's unique or what's the meaning? Or Where are you from? Or Are you sure you're a Nigerian? Then, in my mind I'll be like, chaii this person wan embarrass me again after all the things wey I suffer for secondary school. Whenever I'm in a congregation my mental prayer request to God is always for them not to call names. I love my 3 letters name with passion, but it draws unnecessary attention to me. The attention is cool, but it triggers nervousness when all eyes are on me. I go just dey pray for my mind make God break ground make I enter. The way everybody go dey look me and what if them con hand me microphone make I talk and the girl way I dey crush on dey there I con fûckup. No be die? Hahaha!

Back to the story. So, since 2008, whenever I go to the salon, I tell the barber to remove it. Cuz it looked more like ladies' features. As a teenager, I didn't know the natural thick eyelashes, eyeliner and lipsticks they were accusing me of was an admiration. I thought it was all bad feathers. (I go out some people go just conclude start to dey attack me by saying, "Why you dey use lipstick, you be woman?" With this amount of bullying I started using my dad's black polish to darken my lips. Sadly, my dad started hiding his polish, so I started using charcoal. The more charcoal I apply on it the more pinkish or reddish it gets when I wash it to eat. I go com dey ask God why in dey suffer me like this?

Some guys for school go tell me say I be gay. Me I go just laugh cuz inside my mind I dey reason the kind fine handwriting wey I go use write love letter give my classmate named Oluchi cuz fear no gree me go talk toram in person. In fact, even if fear gree wetin I go even talk self. Lol.

Lesson learned. Those people who were calling me skinny were my secret motivation to hit the gym. So, when someone makes fun of you, take advantage of it. It's very hard for someone to mention something bad I cannot relate to. Lol. This shows that I went through hell just to be a man and now I kinda love the hell people made me go through. And I need more of it now that is know the value.

With all these my long long replies dem for this thread. If we convert this particular thread to book com put for Amazon, Createspace or give am to you Lara to hawk for your school u sure say we no go make small moni from am? Think think think lets grow rich together. I dey wait for your suggestion o cuz I know say u na one smarts-ass. grin
so cute grin

Just passing thou

LaraExbae this one is for u , oya shift lemme pass
Re: by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 12, 2017
Re: by Obiomon: 2:23am On Mar 12, 2017
iLegend:
Hahaha. Obiomon is Lara's new boyfriend. Hmm. I'll go and look for my own too. grin
Huh!!? Boyfriend Kwa ,Bera don't break this gurls heart oh, lemme come and be going.....
Re: by larabae13(f): 2:53am On Mar 12, 2017
iLegend:
I'm responding to you last, cuz I don't know you. grin schoooooldent how you dey? To answer your question, you need to read this long note.

Yes, I always shave/shape it when I barb. Why do I shave it? Read this. My eyebrow was so dark, naturally lined and thick.

As a teenager, some girls started making fun of me by accusing me of using my mum's eye pencil, abi na eyeliner. I get embarrassed by men and women always accusing me of being skinny, using eyeliner, lipstick and eye lashes (cause my eyebrow and lashes were so thick as if I fixed them). My case is always odd and different even till date everyone questions my name. They'll say something like: wow! I haven't heard of that or it's unique or what's the meaning? Or Where are you from? Or Are you sure you're a Nigerian? Then, in my mind I'll be like, chaii this person wan embarrass me again after all the things wey I suffer for secondary school. Whenever I'm in a congregation my mental prayer request to God is always for them not to call names. I love my 3 letters name with passion, but it draws unnecessary attention to me. The attention is cool, but it triggers nervousness when all eyes are on me. I go just dey pray for my mind make God break ground make I enter. The way everybody go dey look me and what if them con hand me microphone make I talk and the girl way I dey crush on dey there I con fûckup. No be die? Hahaha!

Back to the story. So, since 2008, whenever I go to the salon, I tell the barber to remove it. Cuz it looked more like ladies' features. As a teenager, I didn't know the natural thick eyelashes, eyeliner and lipsticks they were accusing me of was an admiration. I thought it was all bad feathers. (I go out some people go just conclude start to dey attack me by saying, "Why you dey use lipstick, you be woman?" With this amount of bullying I started using my dad's black polish to darken my lips. Sadly, my dad started hiding his polish, so I started using charcoal. The more charcoal I apply on it the more pinkish or reddish it gets when I wash it to eat. I go com dey ask God why in dey suffer me like this?

Some guys for school go tell me say I be gay. Me I go just laugh cuz inside my mind I dey reason the kind fine handwriting wey I go use write love letter give my classmate named Oluchi cuz fear no gree me go talk toram in person. In fact, even if fear gree wetin I go even talk self. Lol.

Lesson learned. Those people who were calling me skinny were my secret motivation to hit the gym. So, when someone makes fun of you, take advantage of it. It's very hard for someone to mention something bad I cannot relate to. Lol. This shows that I went through hell just to be a man and now I kinda love the hell people made me go through. And I need more of it now that is know the value.

With all these my long long replies dem for this thread. If we convert this particular thread to book com put for Amazon, Createspace or give am to you Lara to hawk for your school u sure say we no go make small moni from am? Think think think lets grow rich together. I dey wait for your suggestion o cuz I know say u na one smarts-ass. grin
coome legend dis ur epistle dey make my eyes pain me nd I no bring my glasses so abeg no tell us story again. tongue tongue

U could make it a book tho. Transfer all your comments to one book but know that you'll av less readers because most of ur potential readers av seen most of ur comments abt ursef.

Obiomon wehdone sah! Keep whyning me. cry
Re: by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 12, 2017
iLegend:
I dey o! I hear say your wife don get bellé. You and Davido dey do competition grin
Lmao.....
I never marry na,Davido done marry??
Re: by mudility(m): 4:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
Boss long time o. Abeg how i got order and get the soft copy of your book?
Re: by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
Re: by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
iLegend:
No, but he's potent. No worry, I go give you my bestie L.arabae13. Treat her like a Queen. If you hurt her, I'll come for your head. grin
gringrin
optional1 is already there for me
grin
Re: by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
Re: by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
Re: by optional1(f): 7:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
iLegend:
hahahaha. Lara would've even rejected you with red card. She doesn't play local league. grin

I'm gonna steal your girl and give her déjàvu. Press all her ESCOFi mumu button. Next week you go hear say she don dey pick dirty for Oshodi. Wetin cause am? Reply go be "the fúck wey dem fúck am too sweet in con run mad." Shey u don watch that video of that guy way the chop chocolate dey cry because the chocolate too sweet. Go Youtube you go watch am. Lol.

Optional no mind IamJix in no get G-Wagon and in be bad boy. Me I be nice guy and I just buy 17 G-Wagons today dey dash people for my street. That's how we roll mehn!

weytin una dey talk abeg ayam no understanding.
Re: by larabae13(f): 8:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
iLegend:
No, but he's potent. No worry, I go give you my bestie Larabae13. Treat her like a Queen. If you hurt her, I'll come for your head. grin
ehn? Give who? To who?

I tell u say I dey luk for bf? undecided
Re: by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
iLegend:
hahahaha. Lara would've even rejected you with red card. She doesn't play local league. grin

I'm gonna steal your girl and give her déjàvu. Press all her ESCOFi mumu button. Next week you go hear say she don dey pick dirty for Oshodi. Wetin cause am? Reply go be "the fúck wey dem fúck am too sweet in con run mad." Shey u don watch that video of that guy way the chop chocolate dey cry because the chocolate too sweet. Go Youtube you go watch am. Lol.

Optional1 no mind IamJix in no get G-Wagon and in be bad boy. Me I be nice guy and I just buy 17 G-Wagons today dey dash people for my street. That's how we roll mehn!
Lol
baba wanna chat you up
Re: by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 15, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Yahoo “plus” Guys Sleep With Ladies And Render Them Useless / Man Left With An Erection While Standing Behind A Bikini Clad Woman / My PUSSY. Which Of These Pictures Is The Best? [PICTURES]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.