Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Men Are Scum!! - He Shared After Sex Photos Of Himself And The Girl Unclad On FB - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Scum!! - He Shared After Sex Photos Of Himself And The Girl Unclad On FB (11043 Views)

My Ex Boyfriend Is A Scum, He Dumped After Luring Me Into A 3som With His Friend / US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Scum!! - He Shared After Sex Photos Of Himself And The Girl Unclad On FB by faith551(m): 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
buffalowings:

how will I comment here if he doesn't

For me, I think the OP is helping the guy's original intentions, probably unintentionally tho.
If she just wrote an essay on it without the pictures I dnt think the comment section will be disabled or will it.
# tho there is this thing with NL and pictures
Re: Men Are Scum!! - He Shared After Sex Photos Of Himself And The Girl Unclad On FB by KennyID17(m): 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
Some women are just insecure mentally, unfortunately d op falls into this category, calling men all sorts of vile names, like they don't have men as loved ones and relatives. Back to the issue, according to d pic u put up we can't see d ladys face, all we can make out from d pic are her underwear, not even pant and bra sef, na only d guy face show, u claim she was unclad, except u are blind, u should know she isn't unclad, she has something on for bleeps sake, u also claimed d guy just slept with her, how did u know that, were u also in d room while he was sleeping with her, if u wasn't, Y d hasty conclusion, for all i care they might have not bleeped, my sister wears tank top and bum shorts into my room, just because two adults are half unclad in a room no mean say them dey Bleep. Ok, let's assume they bleeped, and he took those pics, wasn't she aware he was taking d pic in d first place? And even if she wasn't, she come cry give u say she no like Weytin d guy do? Op pls receive sense, and if u are a blogger just doing this to drive traffic to ur site, them an not surprised, na Una way b that.
Re: Men Are Scum!! - He Shared After Sex Photos Of Himself And The Girl Unclad On FB by Anuoluwapo23(f): 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
Nawa ooooooooooooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Men Are Scum!! - He Shared After Sex Photos Of Himself And The Girl Unclad On FB by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
Op Why is it paining u, abi u re d 1 in d pishure tongue
Re: Men Are Scum!! - He Shared After Sex Photos Of Himself And The Girl Unclad On FB by ayamAgenius: 5:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
Freak101:
I swear men are scum!

Why does he even have to so this?nawa oo

After she had sex with you voluntarily and he had to share her photo on Facebook!

Wait,what if her family members are on his timeline?nawa o

Even ladies!please stop rolling with scumbags lipsrsealed I'm pissed.

I had to blur the picture because their faces and body showed. You can read see the real photo here :

http://ladispeaks.com/2017/03/10/man-shares-photo-naked-girl-sex/

You are equally a scum for sharing it here too... don't you think so? undecided undecided
Re: Men Are Scum!! - He Shared After Sex Photos Of Himself And The Girl Unclad On FB by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
By aiding him to spread the picture, what should you be callled? FREAK!?
Re: Men Are Scum!! - He Shared After Sex Photos Of Himself And The Girl Unclad On FB by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 6:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
i have no bloody issue with what the guy did since the female's face didnt even show .. now the problem here is "MEN are scum" .. i just hope you're not generalizing it .. just so you know yoo've got men in your relation too
Re: Men Are Scum!! - He Shared After Sex Photos Of Himself And The Girl Unclad On FB by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
Freak101:
I swear men are scum!

After she had sex with you voluntarily and he had to share her photo on Facebook!

I had to blur the picture because their faces and body showed. You can read see the real photo here :

very rude of u to call men scum because of the stupidity exhibited by one or a few. If I choose to talk irrationally like u I would rather say men are superior to women cos the facts are there for every one to see(even ur mum a woman cherish ur brothers more than u) but if I do that it would be so stupid of me; I believe u have a father and a boyfriend so what ur assertion means is that ur father is a scum(no insult) and u have allowed a scum as a boyfriend slept with u. what am trying to say is before u post think well.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Scum!! - He Shared After Sex Photos Of Himself And The Girl Unclad On FB by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
Freak101:
I swear men are scum!

is that not youngblack thug or whats his name sef..he"s known to snap himself with oloshos na and video himself in a sex scene with them.
Re: Men Are Scum!! - He Shared After Sex Photos Of Himself And The Girl Unclad On FB by here: 8:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
On his Facebook, highest he has are 5000 friends. and if he activated his privacy only his friends can see his pics,because hey friends think alike right,so who knows what they share on each others profile.And if you didn't like his posts you can unfriend yourself.Assuming that is correct and you his friend he chose destroy that confidence and shared it with 1.7m persons on nairaland, or your friend is his friend who eventually shared it with you,my dear who is worse?

Modified: There is a reason I dnt read replies. Because its a waste of time...sharing pictures of nude friends...have fun
Re: Men Are Scum!! - He Shared After Sex Photos Of Himself And The Girl Unclad On FB by ochobaba(m): 8:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
Do you know why I won't blame him but rather blame you cz he uploaded to the world to see but you blur their faces here
Why did you upload it then for us to see?
Re: Men Are Scum!! - He Shared After Sex Photos Of Himself And The Girl Unclad On FB by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
They do it for the likes on Facebook.
Re: Men Are Scum!! - He Shared After Sex Photos Of Himself And The Girl Unclad On FB by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
here:
On his Facebook, highest he has are 5000 friends. and if he activated his privacy only his friends can see his pics,because hey friends think alike right,so who knows what they share on each others profile.And if you didn't like his posts you can unfriend yourself.Assuming that is correct and you his friend he chose to destroy that confidence and shared it with 1.7m persons on nairaland, or your friend is his friend who eventually shared it with you,my dear who is worse?
What is this one saying?
Re: Men Are Scum!! - He Shared After Sex Photos Of Himself And The Girl Unclad On FB by fabuloz1(m): 8:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
MathsChic:
What's with you holier-than-thou fame-seeking publicity stalker-blogger going into other people's galley to steal their pictures for sharing online?
Thank you maam!!! On the contrary, he posted it online for the public. But the Op is my problem here. The guy posted the pic apparently but the Op blurred the pic, so why complaining?
Re: Men Are Scum!! - He Shared After Sex Photos Of Himself And The Girl Unclad On FB by fabuloz1(m): 8:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
ToriBlue:
What is this one saying?
Ask him please grin expression zero!!!! grin shocked
Re: Men Are Scum!! - He Shared After Sex Photos Of Himself And The Girl Unclad On FB by Joe171(m): 11:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
Men are scum, men are scumbags.
Men can't be the both, yeah, men are scum but you have to know women are scumbags because they are the ones that accommodate the scum.
Re: Men Are Scum!! - He Shared After Sex Photos Of Himself And The Girl Unclad On FB by sexaddict08(m): 5:42am On Mar 11, 2017
Freak101:
I swear men are scum!

are u a mumu? did the girl complain? abeg stop posting rubbish
Re: Men Are Scum!! - He Shared After Sex Photos Of Himself And The Girl Unclad On FB by Nobody: 6:10am On Mar 11, 2017
Good that it was only his own face that showed. Fair to the girl.
Re: Men Are Scum!! - He Shared After Sex Photos Of Himself And The Girl Unclad On FB by REIIGN(m): 6:49am On Mar 11, 2017
OP your pops and brothers are scum also. smiley
Re: Men Are Scum!! - He Shared After Sex Photos Of Himself And The Girl Unclad On FB by Medunah: 7:02am On Mar 11, 2017
Freak101:
but its not nice nah,this is social media,her parents may be on your timeline or mine,I even saw it on twitter,it had 2k retweets,just imagine the kind of people that may know her body..what about the guy?he looks like a fuckboy sef
He looks like a fuckboy or he his a fuckboy?!!
Re: Men Are Scum!! - He Shared After Sex Photos Of Himself And The Girl Unclad On FB by REIIGN(m): 7:09am On Mar 11, 2017
Medunah:
He looks like a fuckboy or he his a fuckboy?!!
What do fuckboys look like?
Re: Men Are Scum!! - He Shared After Sex Photos Of Himself And The Girl Unclad On FB by Medunah: 7:12am On Mar 11, 2017
REIIGN:

What do fuckboys look like?
I wasn't the one who said he looks like a fuckboy, I was trying to correct her

he his a fuckboy not he looks like a fuckboy
Re: Men Are Scum!! - He Shared After Sex Photos Of Himself And The Girl Unclad On FB by REIIGN(m): 7:18am On Mar 11, 2017
Medunah:
I wasn't the one who said he looks like a fuckboy, I was trying to correct her
he his a fuckboy not he looks like a fuckboy
Oh, my bad.. grin
Re: Men Are Scum!! - He Shared After Sex Photos Of Himself And The Girl Unclad On FB by hrykanu231(m): 7:45am On Mar 11, 2017
Freak101:
I swear men are scum!

Hey! Next time use the word some and stop the hasty generalization it's a fallacy.
Re: Men Are Scum!! - He Shared After Sex Photos Of Himself And The Girl Unclad On FB by silentshots: 8:43am On Mar 11, 2017
Freak101:
so she wasn't naked like that? Or how did I lie?

Person wey pant and bra,no be unclothedness?

op just got me thinking diff btw a pant and bum short
Re: Men Are Scum!! - He Shared After Sex Photos Of Himself And The Girl Unclad On FB by schumastic(m): 9:17am On Mar 11, 2017
op just carry mtter for headlike gala, did the girl cmplain to you and t think your mind is so negative, wa makes u think they just had sex.
Re: Men Are Scum!! - He Shared After Sex Photos Of Himself And The Girl Unclad On FB by Anuoluwapo23(f): 9:48am On Mar 11, 2017
Scum has no gender cool
Re: Men Are Scum!! - He Shared After Sex Photos Of Himself And The Girl Unclad On FB by lanremilan(m): 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
Union Bank personal banking services are exclusively designed to meet your financial needs, because you deserve more and also Convenient and secure access key banking services by using Union Bank's Mobile Banking application #BankWithUnionbank

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today / My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) / When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.