Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,103 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Competition - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Competition (1381 Views)

My Sister Is A Lesbian, I Need Help To Cure Her / A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her / A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Competition by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
[color=#000099][i]Dear nairalanders................l grin

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Competition by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
mynd44 help this guy boost this thing to fp...
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Competition by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 11, 2017
Ive done my part o nairalanders lets help this guy win...........cc lalasticlala,mynd44,fynestboi,seun,dominque,chrisairforce,tosyn2much,naijaboy,lastmumu,caroLyner,fairlyusedpant.........every nairalander u know
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Competition by Strahovski1(m): 8:37am On Mar 11, 2017
Okay
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Competition by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 11, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
mynd44 help this guy boost this thing to fp...

Thanks bro.....please help spread the word
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Competition by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 11, 2017
Strahovski1:
Okay
I appreciate it, help me tell others
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Competition by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 11, 2017
jizzus:
Ive done my part o nairalanders lets help this guy win...........cc lalasticlala,mynd44,fynestboi,seun,dominque,chrisairforce,tosyn2much,naijaboy,lastmumu,caroLyner,fairlyusedpant.........every nairalander u know

Chairman Thank You
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Competition by slimthugchimee(m): 9:18am On Mar 11, 2017
lemme help you out undecided
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Competition by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 11, 2017
Nigga can dance. Brah you need to teach me some of these your dance moves. Maybe, this could be the last piece I need to make Ishilove fall for me. embarassed
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Competition by Ishilove: 9:54am On Mar 11, 2017
LastMumu:
Nigga can dance. Brah you need to teach me some of these your dance moves. Maybe, this could be the last piece I need to make Ishilove will fall for me. embarassed
Using clear and precise illustrations, elucidate why Ishilove should fall for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Competition by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 11, 2017
Op can dance sha grin cheesy wink

Lawlahdey, Emperorlee,,Kimbra, Bumbae1, lefulefu, Hateu2 and Dextology comman see baddest move ooooo wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Competition by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 11, 2017
LastMumu:
Nigga can dance. Brah you need to teach me some of these your dance moves. Maybe, this could be the last piece I need to make Ishilove will fall for me. embarassed
grin grin thank you bruh............that one na small thing, i go open dance academy unto ur matter,abeg help spread the word,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Competition by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 11, 2017
Aderola15:

Lawlahdey, Emperorlee,,Kimbra, Bumbae1, lefulefu, Hateu2 and Dextology comman see baddest move ooooo wink
Hehehehe... I dinnuh watch bhet I don like it. kiss kiss

Meanwhile, free chapters of Jakuta was delivered to my doorstep this morning cheesy wink
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Competition by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 11, 2017
Lawlahdey:

Meanwhile, free chapters of Jakuta was delivered to my doorstep this morning cheesy wink

You don't meannit shocked shocked shocked

Oya share with me na embarassed kiss
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Competition by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 11, 2017
slimthugchimee:
lemme help you out undecided
Thanks much bro, i appreciate it..... help me call ur people dem to view abeg
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Competition by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 11, 2017
Aderola15:

You don't meannit shocked shocked shocked

Oya share with me na embarassed kiss
Errmm... they said I shuu keep it nih nah tongue tongue
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Competition by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 11, 2017
Lawlahdey:

thanks for liking maami but ehn na the views be the koko for me...abeg find chance watch am,
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Competition by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 11, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Errmm... they said I shuu keep it nih nah tongue tongue

Looool... Why did you now tell me about it? grin undecided
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Competition by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 11, 2017
Dayvhid:
thanks for liking maami but ehn na the views be the koko for me...abeg find chance watch am,
Okay.. I already viewed.
You dance well, btw. kiss kiss
Mind teaching me few dance steps..? tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Competition by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 11, 2017
Aderola15:

Looool... Why did you now tell me about it? grin undecided
Hehehehe grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Competition by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 11, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Okay.. I already viewed. You dance well, btw. kiss kiss Mind teaching me few dance steps..? tongue
Gracias.... I Kukuma don't mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Competition by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ishilove:

Using clear and precise illustrations, elucidate why Ishilove should fall for you.

Easy peasy. I have a big _penis and I know how to use it. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Competition by Ishilove: 4:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
LastMumu:

Easy peasy. I have a big _penis and I know how to use it. grin grin

So you have nothing to offer asides your alleged big _penis?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Competition by collinsflex(m): 4:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
How Long Will The Competition Last and How Many Times can i view per day.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Competition by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
Aderola15:

i dey see am grin

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Competition by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
collinsflex:
How Long Will The Competition Last and How Many Times can i view per day.
thank u sir......the competition lasts till the end of the month end and you can view multiple times but i think it only counts once........please help broadcast.

lalasticlala
mynd44
seun
fynestboi
please grace me with frontpage, abeg na
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Competition by Twaci(f): 7:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
Dayvhid:

Gracias.... I Kukuma don't mind
Done.

Nice steps cutie smiley
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Competition by Raintaker(m): 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
Make I help your ministry
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Competition by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
Twaci:
Done.

Nice steps cutie smiley
Thanks a lot....................but ehn maybe u can,i mean, you know........................help me to broadcast it to your followers,on instagram,whatsapp,nairaland

i mean its not bad if i have as much views as ur old likes.
thanks again

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Competition by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
Cc finalboss,limerick,giyazz,lalasticlala(abeg na),mynd44(show mercy)seun(help a fellow human)

snake,tonto dikeh,kemen,big brother

help me na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Competition by Raintaker(m): 9:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
Oga I don help your ministry.
Thank me later
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Competition by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
Raintaker:
Oga I don help your ministry. Thank me later
Baba make i thank you now, u na boss, abeg help spread am like wildfire
thank u

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ Remove Sex From A Relationship.. / Is This The Freshest Guy On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.