Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,164 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber (73361 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by felixomor: 1:33am On Mar 11, 2017
GavelSlam:

Perhaps you could.

But how would you pay yourself money yet use an account connected to him?

Haba.
Thats because the stalking and blackmail came after the money was received.
Period
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by GavelSlam: 1:34am On Mar 11, 2017
felixomor:

Abeg keep quiet.
The girl has already told lies that were busted by her biological father...
Yet you are still waiting for ultimate truth to show up.

Who is the fool here now?
Is it not you?

Have you any video evidence of this?
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by GavelSlam: 1:35am On Mar 11, 2017
felixomor:

Haba.
Thats because the stalking and blackmail came after the money was received.
Period

On more than one occasion some predating your visits to Napoli and New York.
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by felixomor: 1:35am On Mar 11, 2017
GavelSlam:

Have you any video evidence of this?

Check the news.
The father has already spoken
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by GavelSlam: 1:36am On Mar 11, 2017
felixomor:

Check the news.
The father has already spoken

There is no video of the Father speaking.

So if you cannot accept even photo evidence she presents why should anyone accept one that doesn't even have a photo (still or moving)?
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by felixomor: 1:38am On Mar 11, 2017
GavelSlam:

On more than one occasion some predating your visits to Napoli and New York.

My Bro,
There is no need to beat around the bush.
Its easy to catch criminals of nowadays.

The hotel she went to with Apostle will definitely have CCtv footage.
They will definitely have staff,
Let her bring them.

No sensible law court will accept your stamped passport into a city as evidence for sexual intercourse, pregnancy or marriage proposal.

Reason
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by felixomor: 1:39am On Mar 11, 2017
GavelSlam:

There is no video of the Father speaking.

So if you cannot accept even photo evidence she presents why should anyone accept one that doesn't even have a photo (still or moving)?

So you mean the same news u heard the girl from must have also lied about the father and even mentioned his profession?
Right?
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by GavelSlam: 1:44am On Mar 11, 2017
felixomor:

My Bro,
There is no need to beat around the bush.
Its easy to catch criminals of nowadays.

The hotel she went to with Apostle will definitely have CCtv footage.
They will definitely have staff,
Let her bring them.

No sensible law court will accept your stamped passport into a city as evidence for sexual intercourse, pregnancy or marriage proposal.

Reason

That's not the point.

What she can prove are as follows:

They have had a relationship (perhaps carnal perhaps platonic).

Suleiman has supported her financially for close to 2 years bank transfers attest to that.

They have been in the same vicinity around the world, Napoli, New York and Lagos.

They have been within the same hotel space at the same time (Protea hotel).

She was arrested on Suleiman's directive upon which a law court has released her.
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by felixomor: 1:45am On Mar 11, 2017
GavelSlam:

That's not the point.

What she can prove are as follows:

They have had a relationship (perhaps carnal perhaps platonic).

Suleiman has supported her financially for close to 2 years bank transfers attest to that.

They have been in the same vicinity around the world, Napoli, New York and Lagos.

They have been within the same hotel space at the same time (Protea hotel).

She was arrested on Suleiman's directive upon which a law court has released her.

And there are no cctvs in protea abi?

Abeg then tell me whats the point?
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by GavelSlam: 1:46am On Mar 11, 2017
felixomor:

So you mean the same news u heard the girl from must have also lied about the father and even mentioned his profession?
Right?

Stop prevaricating.

You cannot say she has no video evidence therefore her testimony is false.

Yet expect I would acknowledge her so-called father's testimony without video evidence.
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by felixomor: 1:48am On Mar 11, 2017
GavelSlam:

Stop prevaricating.

You cannot say she has no video evidence therefore her testimony is false.

Yet expect I would acknowledge her so-called father's testimony without video evidence.

Provide 3rd party verified evidence period.
All the evidence she has are questionable.
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by GavelSlam: 1:50am On Mar 11, 2017
felixomor:

And there are no cctvs in protea abi?

Abeg then tell me whats the point?

Only a court can subpoena the hotel management to release video evidence especially in a civil case.

She doesn't need all that evidence.

She can prove a relationship exists between her and suleiman. Bank transfers spanning years proves this.

She can prove she was in the same city as him on numerous occasions flight itineraries prove this.

She can prove they were in the same hotel during the same time - Hotel receipts can prove this.

She can prove video contact with him - snapchat records can prove this.

She cannot prove that was his penis but she can prove she was chatting to him at the time the pictures were taken.
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by felixomor: 1:54am On Mar 11, 2017
GavelSlam:

Only a court can subpoena the hotel management to release video evidence especially in a civil case.

She doesn't need all that evidence.

She can prove a relationship exists between her and suleiman. Bank transfers spanning years proves this.

She can prove she was in the same city has him on numerous occasions flight itineraries prove this.

She can prove they were in the same hotel during the same time - Hotel receipts can prove this.

She can prove video contact with him - snapchat records can prove this.

She cannot prove that was his penis but she can prove she was chatting to him at the time the pictures were taken.

Ok be there.
Its obvious you have not been legally involved in any case before.
Shebi she has Keyamo, let her go to court with all yjese na, as u have listed here

Let us see, who wins.

Jokes
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by GavelSlam: 1:55am On Mar 11, 2017
felixomor:

Ok be there.
Its obvious you have not been legally involved in any case before.
Shebi she has Keyamo, let her go to court with all yjese na, as u have listed here

Let us see, who wins.

Jokes

I see you have run out of defence.
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by felixomor: 1:57am On Mar 11, 2017
GavelSlam:

I see you have run out of defence.

You dont defend against neophytes.
You ignore
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by GavelSlam: 1:59am On Mar 11, 2017
felixomor:

You dont defend against neophytes.
You ignore

Neophytes have been known to floor veterans in the court of law on countless occasions.

Always about the weight of evidence.
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by felixomor: 2:01am On Mar 11, 2017
GavelSlam:

Neophytes have been known to floor veterans in the court of law on countless occasions.

Always about the weight of evidence.

And i guess these ones u listed above are heavy evidence. Yeah right
Me, I even want them to go to court.

So that when you tell a single lie, you go to jail.
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by GavelSlam: 2:02am On Mar 11, 2017
felixomor:

And i guess these ones u listed above are heavy evidence
Me, I even want them to go to court.

So that when you tell a single lie, you go to jail.

Let us bet.

Suleiman would reach for an out of court settlement.
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by felixomor: 2:03am On Mar 11, 2017
GavelSlam:

Let us bet.

Suleiman would reach for an out of court settlement.

Ok.
We r watching
Mind u, the girl hasnt gone to court o.
Please tell her and Keyamo to go
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by GavelSlam: 2:06am On Mar 11, 2017
felixomor:

Ok.
We r watching
Mind u, the girl hasnt gone to court o.
Please tell her and Keyamo to go

They are only giving him the opportunity to reach a settlement.

Plus she was in police custody on his prompting.

Suleiman would reach for an OOC settlement.
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by felixomor: 2:09am On Mar 11, 2017
GavelSlam:

They are only giving him the opportunity to reach a settlement.

Plus she was in police custody on his prompting.

Suleiman would reach for an OOC settlement.

Abegi hold it.
The Same Apostle that was nearly arrested ?

She was attempting to blackmail and was arrested
No need to twist the matter to your side.
If not Keyamo, would sue for unlawful detention..

Reason
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by GavelSlam: 2:12am On Mar 11, 2017
felixomor:

Abegi hold it.
The Same Apostle that was nearly arrested ?

She was attempting to blackmail and was arrested
No need to twist the matter to your side.
If not Keyamo, would sue for unlawful detention..

Reason

The pastor was never almost arrested.

His team came out to state she was arrested for acts relating to blackmail and terrorism.

Suleiman has been going about his lawful duties whilst she was incarcerated.

No amount of spin can change that.
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by felixomor: 2:16am On Mar 11, 2017
GavelSlam:

The pastor was never almost arrested.

His team came out to state she was arrested for acts relating to blackmail and terrorism.

Suleiman has been going about his lawful duties whilst she was incarcerated.

No amount of spin can change that.

I dont mean for this case.
I mean what happened in Ekiti when he was rescued by the governor.

If he was that powerful over the security officers why did that heppen?
But here u believe he was able to control the police to arrest the girl.
Abegi
So why is the mighty Keyamo not sueing for unlawful detention?

I told u before, u r new to these type of things
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by GavelSlam: 2:21am On Mar 11, 2017
felixomor:

I dont mean for this case.
I mean what happened in Ekiti when he was rescued by the governor.

If he was that powerful over the security officers why did that heppen?
But here u believe he was able to control the police to arrest the girl.
Abegi
So why is the mighty Keyamo not sueing for unlawful detention?

I told u before, u r new to these type of things
Anybody can get the police to detain just about anybody depending on the complaint made.

The lady had her accounts blocked unbeknownst to her.

She approached her bank and was summarily arrested on the basis of blackmail as well as terrorism on the behest of suleiman.

She was granted her freedom by a court.

Suleiman was the complainant that effected her arrest.

Those facts can never change.
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by felixomor: 2:23am On Mar 11, 2017
GavelSlam:

Anybody can get the police to detain just about anybody depending on the complaint made.

The lady had her accounts blocked unbeknownst to her.

She approached her bank and was summarily arrested on the basis of blackmail as well as terrorism on the behest of suleiman.

She was granted her freedom by a court.

Suleiman was the complainant that effected her arrest.

Those facts can never change.

So why dont she counter sue now?
Immediately in that same court?
What is she waiting for?
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by GavelSlam: 2:24am On Mar 11, 2017
felixomor:

So why dont she counter sue now?
Immediately in that same court?
What is she waiting for?

Is that the issue or whether Suleiman slept with her and promised her marriage when he was so smitten?
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by felixomor: 2:26am On Mar 11, 2017
GavelSlam:

Is that the issue or whether Suleiman slept with her and promised her marriage when he was so smitten?

You are not serious.
I can see.
If Suleiman's accusations against her was false she could countersue him immediately for character defamation and and slander and many more
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by GavelSlam: 2:28am On Mar 11, 2017
felixomor:

You are not serious.
I can see.
If Suleiman's accusations against her was false she could countersue him immediately for character defamation and and slander and many more

She cannot be compelled to sue away from her main focus.

Her main focus is the relationship she had with Suleiman in which she was promised marriage.

She doesn't need to sue for damages just yet and no one can compel her to.
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by felixomor: 2:30am On Mar 11, 2017
GavelSlam:

She cannot be compelled to sue away from her main focus.

Her main focus is the relationship she had with Suleiman in which she was promised marriage.

She doesn't need to sue for damages just yet and no one can compel her to.

Main focus my foot. No one can compel her indeed.

Then maybe we can also say Keyamo is not her lawyer....
Mscheww
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by GavelSlam: 2:32am On Mar 11, 2017
felixomor:

Main focus my foot. No one can compel her indeed.

Then maybe we can also say Keyamo is not her lawyer....
Mscheww

Stick to the issues.
Throwing tantrums never help.
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by felixomor: 2:34am On Mar 11, 2017
GavelSlam:

Stick to the issues.
Throwing tantrums never help.

U r not making sense bro.
Even charge and pay will sue you for impregnation and locking u up in kirkiri.

An u r here arguing against logic
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by GavelSlam: 2:36am On Mar 11, 2017
felixomor:

U r not making sense bro.
Even charge and pay will sue you for impregnation and locking u up in kirkiri.

An u r here arguing against logic

The point is she cannot be compelled to sue.

She can however institute a civil case citing breach of contract and trust.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him / Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.