Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! (4933 Views)

Reasons Why Some Guys Don't Have A Girlfriend / 20 Secrets Ladies Admire But Some Guys Doesn't Know / Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
1bkaye:
I'm convinced some Nigerian men would woo a newborn if there were a type of communication method that allowed for it, tbh they rape them so that's a start
Stop with the labeling already. It's old.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by thunderfiremods(m): 9:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
thank God my bae is jst 15...dis post no concern me

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
BoboYekini:
Stop with the labeling already. It's old.
The labelling or rape?
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by sirusX(m): 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
I think it's more about them thinking the girls are naive and easy to be deceived...

and besides that, most of the young girls are eager to grow up to the dating life, so they relish the thought of an older guy dating them as bragging rights to their peers

Talkless of what someone earlier mentioned about some of them with bodies looking as mature as those over 18

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by sats: 9:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
Beckham14:
The core northerners will avoid this thread. cool

pedophiles, thats what they all are, including their emir

they can start burning and killing because i attack their emir, bunch of illiterates , they are blocking the road to pray, ask them if the rich among them come to the asphalt to pray, bunch of retards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
1bkaye:

The labelling or rape?
The Nigerian men thing. Not to be banal, but isn't your daddy a Nigerian?
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
BoboYekini:
The Nigerian men thing. Not to be banal, but isn't your daddy a Nigerian?
Daddy being Nigerian doesn't stop it being true though lol, there's an epidemic of rape in Nigeria, pedophilia is part of it

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Splinz(m): 10:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
Amarabae:
Its a silly act, it is sex starved guys that normally do that.

Nope, the act has nothing to do with sex starved guys. The truth is, it is a norm to certain people, whether married or not.

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
1bkaye:

Daddy being Nigerian doesn't stop this being true though lol, there's an epidemic of rape in Nigeria, pedophilia is part of it
Well maybe if you put out more, it would help.
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by jakandeola(m): 10:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
ilotriouzAY:
I noticed that some guys are now going after under age girls. They have thrown away shame, and no longer hide it.

You see some guys who are above 20, wooing a girl of 15, 16. for what?

guys, where are our pride?

cant they go after their mate?

They keep corrupting these girls, messing with their lives.
and these little girls no longer have respect for elders. you see them shouting at you, talking back at you. why? because some guys have thrown away their self worth.

If you are a guy, and you go after an under age girl. below 18. you are one of the problems we have in this country. and God almighty will visit you with his wrath.

Cc. Lalasticlala, Seun ishilove
oga forget dat thing
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
BoboYekini:
Well maybe if you put out more, it would help.
Lol or just maybe don't be a rapist

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
1bkaye:
Lol or just maybe don't be a rapist
Haha, Nice try.
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by longjohnsilver: 10:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
the Edo corps member comes to mind... mumu paedophile

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Funtan(m): 12:15am On Mar 12, 2017
Anyone who sleeps with a minor... His gonads should be removed

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by jessicahardman: 12:32am On Mar 12, 2017
1bkaye:
I'm convinced some Nigerian men would woo a newborn if there were a type of communication method that allowed for it, tbh they rape them so that's a start

This is crude. Areyou a rape victim? Your nasty attitude must have caused it.

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 12, 2017
jessicahardman:

This is crude. Areyou a rape victim? Your nasty attitude must have caused it.
Lol shut up peasant
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by jessicahardman: 12:38am On Mar 12, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol shut up peasant

Lol. Silly girl.
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by froshroy(m): 12:49am On Mar 12, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol shut up peasant
peasant!!? cheesy Why peasant?
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 12, 2017
1bkaye:
Haven't you done it with an underage toddler before?
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 12, 2017
ilotriouzAY:
I noticed that some guys are now going after under age girls. They have thrown away shame, and no longer hide it.

You see some guys who are above 20, wooing a girl of 15, 16. for what?

guys, where are our pride?

cant they go after their mate?

They keep corrupting these girls, messing with their lives.
and these little girls no longer have respect for elders. you see them shouting at you, talking back at you. why? because some guys have thrown away their self worth.

If you are a guy, and you go after an under age girl. below 18. you are one of the problems we have in this country. and God almighty will visit you with his wrath.

Cc. Lalasticlala, Seun ishilove
Mature ladies are secretly knacking underage boys too.

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 12, 2017
Amarabae:
Its a silly act, it is sex starved guys that normally do that.
This your boob dey make me drool.
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by madone: 4:58am On Mar 12, 2017
Mehn it's bad very bad crazy things let them allow this kids read their book. But guys the matter is somehow when u get to some area and see how these small small girls move u ll fear them. They are fast and furious anyone who underrate their abilities is still behind. U never can trust wat they have seen in this little life.

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by plenitude(m): 6:51am On Mar 12, 2017
Homeboiy:
In benin city under aged girls corrupt the overaged boys

them no dey gre say them b smalley
so true bro...... they have no iota of respect for elders..... they look you eye ball to eye ball....

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Safiaa(f): 9:49am On Mar 12, 2017
A lot of younger girls are easier to manipulate. They're not as exposed compared to older girls, so they can use all the tricks in the book to lure them in. Once you reach a certain age, certain things don't impress you. Guys feel intimidated by that, therefore going for younger girls. A real man wants a real woman. A weak man will settle for anything that'll stroke his little ego.

3 Likes

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by godfrey01(m): 9:49am On Mar 12, 2017
which guy on earth will want to marry a woman that will look older than him after dropping one/two babies..... nothing like follow your age mate ok.. those age mate girls proves they know better than you and don't have respect for guys..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by schumastic(m): 10:12am On Mar 12, 2017
brand new products last better, meanwhile catch them young and they shall be yours for life, after all the young shall grow.
don't quote me if you v ntn good to say.
#yolo

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Dickson080(m): 11:07am On Mar 12, 2017
Pretenders do da worst .. Se how them just they pretend. My first love was 17 and i was 20 then. She dey even drag age with me that time.

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by durasome(m): 11:49am On Mar 12, 2017
I share in your pain sir.sorry sir.
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by NarnieSnyper(m): 11:59am On Mar 12, 2017
Not in support of 'em guys but trust me, most girls dont want to date guys around their age range. Had a convo with a girl a certain time and she said she wants guys 4-5years older because they know how to handle a woman.
Another thing is, most girls of 18-20 and above sef already don tear eyes, so if u dont want to be belittled, u go for the minors with no experience and are new to this 'toasting' thing and can easily fall for you. No stress of spending too much or long talk or chasing her ass for months just for her to say yes.

#spits.....flings mic.....walks out

3 Likes

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by NarnieSnyper(m): 12:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
Not in support of 'em guys but trust me, most girls dont want to date guys around their age range. Had a convo with a girl a certain time and she said she wants guys 4-5years older because they know how to handle a woman.
Another thing is, most girls of 18-20 and above sef already don tear eyes, so if u dont want to be belittled, u go for the minors with no experience and are new to this 'toasting' thing and can easily fall for you. No stress of spending too much or long talk or chasing her ass for months just for her to say yes.

#spits.....flings mic.....walks out sad

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by halimi26: 12:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
sats:

pedophiles, thats what they all are, including their emir

they can start burning and killing because i attack their emir, bunch of illiterates , they are blocking the road to pray, ask them if the rich among them come to the asphalt to pray, bunch of retards

If Northern Ngrians are 'illiterates"&"bunch of retards",why have they ruled Ngr for over 35years while your "sophisticated"&"super-intelligent" ethnic group hasn"t even ruled Ngr for a upto 5 years?
and does the phenomenon of older men being in relationships with younger girls only occur in Northern Ngr?
The only difference with the North&other regions of Ngr is,the men in the North marry them while the men in other parts of Ngr carry-out their "paroles" "codedly"
Nobody holy pass with this issue

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by evexx1(f): 12:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
Well said op.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HELP: How Do I Quit My Relationship With An Army Woman I Met On Facebook. / Nigerians React To Viral Photos Of Girl ‘cooking’ Her Vag*na At A Herbalist Plac / ‘he Gave Me Exactly My T-fare Back Home And That Is ₦200’-beautiful Lady Lame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.