Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,687 members, 7,955,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:33 AM

What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! (5110 Views)

Reasons Why Some Guys Don't Have A Girlfriend / 20 Secrets Ladies Admire But Some Guys Doesn't Know / Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by centmanuel(m): 1:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
Dickson080:
So whats the meaning of sweet 16? Have u seen a 16 yr old girl? Actually they are sometimes bigger than 22 yrs old girls Just asking o. As long as its not rape and she get boob not chest op forget that one.
your quote just dey make me laugh. Its obvious you are not a faithful guy. Pls lets respect ourselves
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by centmanuel(m): 1:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
Amarabae:
Its a silly act, it is sex starved guys that normally do that.
they are not sex starved but its obsession
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by donMIG(m): 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
If na guy of 20 goin for 15-16 e no bad na
But wia wahala dei na wen guy of 32 dei collect 20 years chick guys of ages 25 - 26 pose dei clear
Dem go just dei use dia xperience n BAR cheat dem
I must get babe dis month ooo
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by adegeye38(m): 1:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
NarnieSnyper:
Not in support of 'em guys but trust me, most girls dont want to date guys around their age range. Had a convo with a girl a certain time and she said she wants guys 4-5years older because they know how to handle a woman.
Another thing is, most girls of 18-20 and above sef already don tear eyes, so if u dont want to be belittled, u go for the minors with no experience and are new to this 'toasting' thing and can easily fall for you. No stress of spending too much or long talk or chasing her ass for months just for her to say yes.

#spits.....flings mic.....walks out
when you have no worth, prestige or honour y wnt they belittle you, so d solution is to go for underage gals?

so if you see an older guy with n underage younger sister u go lyk am?

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by whizcartel(m): 5:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
Homeboiy:
In benin city under aged girls corrupt the overaged boys

them no dey gre say them b smalley
Hahahaha... No be Wetin land THAT NYSC nigga for prison. Benin babes can fire!!! Calabar girls still get the crown sha
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
What I learnt from this thread is actually very simple; most people here on NL don't know what Paedophilia actually means.
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by whizcartel(m): 6:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
Charlie Chaplin Married a 16 year old chick... OP? Shey na your age mate you go still marry the age of consent in Britain is 16. Because they understand. Everybody is different. because you can woo or because you like a more mature lady it doesn't mean others don't like them young( I stand to be corrected)

DISCLAIMER: I'M NOT IN SUPPORT OF CHILD MARRIAGE OR CHILD BRIDES. IT IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE IN MY BOOKS.

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Irrisistable(f): 6:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
And the senseless guys that abuse these minors are so protective when it comes to their kids sisters

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by NarnieSnyper(m): 1:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
adegeye38:

when you have no worth, prestige or honour y wnt they belittle you, so d solution is to go for underage gals?

so if you see an older guy with n underage younger sister u go lyk am?

Dude, calm ur balls I said i don't blame them, I didn't state I chase minors any where in my post. undecided
Try to read and understand first before u jump, Puto.
...and please don't quote me again. Salud!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Instagram Slay Mama Scammed Me / 5 Things To Never Do For A Woman / went on a date but got into trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.