Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:30 AM

Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" (50734 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands; They Kill Rape Our People— Delta / Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos / Photos Of Hausas Fleeing Ile-ife After Communal Clash With The Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
Omoluabi16:
who did the victims of 2011 post election violence kill? or mrs bridget in kano.or evangelist eunice in abuja? The igbos who were massacred up north in the 60's who did they kill? Millions..I mean you lot have killed millions of innocent people either on the altar of your religion or cos you lost an election. For God's sake corpers were burnt alive in Bauchi! because buhari lost. You have killed a nursing mother because she allegedly desecrated ur quran. beheAded thousands for no cause. And how long will the south take this madness? I do not support these carnage. But learn to respect your hosts and stop killing other southerners.
You're making sense smiley smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
stubornnn:

Your people like looking for trouble that's just the simple truth. Ever since Buhari was sworn in, hausa-fulani has been on a killing spree all over the country.

This is actually the first time your asses were truly handed over to you.

undecided
Yet some wide mouthed ones say Yoruba are bad.

2 Likes

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
Tushborn:
fighting no good oo. u kill hausas u are hapi dnt forget that it. can happen to ur people also
O yes, but did you also tell that to the hausas when they do theirs .

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
Donshegxy10:
in as much as I don't want to support the incident that occurred, I think the abokis need to be put in their rightful place their gra gra is too much in the south west especially in ketu mile12 and idi araba in Lagos.
south west belong to some people and you as a visitor must thread softly.
Tell them o, if them do anyhow , them go see anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by Omoluabi16(m): 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
godsluvee:
Don't mind these people jare. The guy quoting me can't say anything, When other have always paid the price for their extremism.

Nwanyi oma, Happy sunday to you.How has your day been?
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
Tushborn:
u dnt kno my tribe bt dnt complain wen retaliation come
We don't have to know your tribe, if you talk flat, you are a Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
Tushborn:
u dnt kno my tribe bt dnt complain wen retaliation come
We don't have to know your tribe, if you talk flat, you are a Igbo.When they attack other tribes in Nigeria & go scot free where were you?

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:

Just full of hate you are. My family has employeed Hausas for decades in Nnewi. Like he said just be ready for retaliation. Those were local traders not Fulani Heardsmen/Boko Harem.
If you plan to instigate more violence to enhance that una long term plan, it will not work.

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
The yorubas should go and pray, they have collected a loan ....... according to el rufai
Is it the same loan you have been paying in your land since?

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by mpowa(m): 8:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-Please stop dragging Indigenous People Of Biafra into your squabbles. Stay focus!

-All We want is Freedom from British-Nigeria, not to have anything to do with it.
Respect yourself.
Tell your people to stop the chest beating and stop celebrating war, we have nothing to gain from it. If it is Hausas killing Yorubas now, all we will be hearing in this thread is how Yorubas are Cowards, how they're on the run in their own lands. Nobody is a Coward in his own land because you will always have the advantage of numbers. But we must stop the boasting, they're not necessary and the number one culprits are the Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Don't mind these people jare. The guy quoting me can't say anything, When other have always paid the price for their extremism.

Nwanyi oma, Happy sunday to you.How has your day been?
My sunday went well.Are you writing this diet??
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by Omoluabi16(m): 8:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
godsluvee:
My sunday went well.Are you writing this diet??
I don't think so. It's unlikely.
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by Angelyna(f): 9:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
Speechless cry
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by admeenat: 12:57am On Mar 13, 2017
godsluvee:
. More than 100 lives lost + properties worth of millions destroyed = 1 slap
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by Nogodyej: 7:46am On Mar 13, 2017
We have been discriminating againt the housa for a long time like for example how many of you have a friend who is a housa
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by teekay213(m): 9:30am On Mar 13, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

I NEVER WANTED TO REPLY YOU
PLEASE HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO THE NORTH?
I AM PARTLY YORUBA DONT THINK I AM POSTING SENTIMENTS HERE
I did not say there are no Yorubas in the north. I said compare them the number.
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by NASTYNASOSO: 9:55am On Mar 13, 2017
teekay213:
I did not say there are no Yorubas in the north. I said compare them the number.
BROS I FEEL YOU
THE PERCEPTION THAT THERE ARE FEW YORUBAS IN THE NORTH IS SO ABSURD.
TGERE ARE YORUBAS HERE IN MASS, MOSY HAVE LIVED INVTHE NORTH AND IDENTIFY WITH THE NORTH IN THEIR MODE OF DRESSING AND CULTURE.
A GOOD EXAMPLE IS THE KANNYWOOD FILM INDUSTRY, DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY CORE YOURUBAS FEATURE THERE..
GO TO THE INNERMOST PART OF THE CITY WHERE NON NORTHERNERS DARE LIVE, YOU WILL STILL SEE A YORUBA COMMUNITY THERE, YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW OR NOTICE THEM UNLESS THEY SPEAK THE LANGUAGE TO YOU
YOU EVEN OVERLOOKED INTER MARRIAGE
DID IT EVER OCCUR TO YOU THAT KWANKWASO s MUM IS YORUBA AND THE LAST EMIR HAD A YORUBA WIFE.

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 13, 2017
Omoluabi16:
I don't think so. It's unlikely.
Why nah??

You should try
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by Omoluabi16(m): 11:13am On Mar 13, 2017
godsluvee:
Why nah??

You should try
I'm not boxed up these days...
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
Omoluabi16:
I'm not boxed up these days...
Its the same everywhere
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by Omoluabi16(m): 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
godsluvee:
Its the same everywhere
my dear, it's tiring .. channelling whatever I have to some other things. Except something happens, may is a no no.
How're you jacy?
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by olabrad: 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
mustylique:

of course it's not a one sided isue, but I think we are allowing ourselfs to be eaten up by the hatred of past grudges..people rush to choose sides based on sentiments without even caring to know half of the story they are siding with. objectively, the killing of one hausa or fulani in the south or southwest doesn't justify the killing of another igbo or yoruba in the north. we always forget that the majority of the victims in this retaliation are innocent people punished for belonging to a particular tribe.

Have you heard what led to the ice crisis?
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by olabrad: 9:54pm On Mar 17, 2017
dokyOloye:
Let us get something straight.
Fulani only does nonsense in d towns bordering mostly Kogi and Benue and THEY IMMEDIATELY DISAPPEAR INTO THOSE STATES.
They NEVER stand and fight like they did in Mile 12 and Ife.
U gerrit?

Let me know when you are through with self deception
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by PDJT: 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
[s]
mpowa:

Tell your people to stop the chest beating and stop celebrating war, we have nothing to gain from it. If it is Hausas killing Yorubas now, all we will be hearing in this thread is how Yorubas are Cowards, how they're on the run in their own lands. Nobody is a Coward in his own land because you will always have the advantage of numbers. But we must stop the boasting, they're not necessary and the number one culprits are the Igbos.
[/s]

Get a life!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos / Man Who Killed Father Of Chikelu Iloanyusi Arrested After 5 Years . Photo / Akinloye Oluwatoyin Who ‘Jumped’ Off Third Mainland Bridge: I Was Blackmailed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.