Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" (50502 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands; They Kill Rape Our People— Delta / Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos / Photos Of Hausas Fleeing Ile-ife After Communal Clash With The Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by penukz2015(m): 1:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
Divide this country pls.we could still do business..we can peacefully go our different ways..this unity is not working

7 Likes

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by evexx1(f): 1:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
They were apparently targeted then.
Tribalism!
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
FriendNG:
Game Over: It Is Time You Return Back Home. You're killed and still blamed. No matter your offense is not worth the hundred of lives being murdered. Who did you killed to deserve this?

And the inhuman act is even celebrated as an achievement just for pride and superiority of who is hero and who is coward between Yoruba And Igbos.

This media bragging of " We have killed them and send them away" is more dangerous than the killing itself. It is sending a wrong signal.

Taking someone else's life is the height of wickedness and the Hausas do it with pleasure,that's the only reason I say this "what's good for the goose is also good for the gander".No tribe or human has the monopoly of killing people at will.If you feel so bad about the killing,advise your people to be more civilised.

4 Likes

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by buchilino(m): 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
stubornnn:

Look at them... When did ipob started supporting hausa?
Useless hypocritical cowards undecided
HOW DO U NO HIS IGBO.

2 Likes

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by VirginFinder: 1:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
topzeezo:
Its hard for yu to hear fight between hausa nd yoruba in de North. but why hapnn here in yoruba land

Because Yorubas always respect their hosts wherever they find themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by Occurstaem(m): 1:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
FriendNG:

Bro after they attack the guy, they did not kill any innocent kids as you're painting it to me. The killing of the two kids come after Yoruba start killing Hausa's. Thus children in school close to the event were taken to the Onis palace. So don't come here and paint a story that will suit your desire.

Yes they attack the guy but never did they killed anyone b4 the Yoruba started their own killings.
PAINT A STORY THAT SUIT MY DESIRE? I ONLY SAY WHAT I KNOW MYSELF.
YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW I HATE SITTING AT HOME FOR SOME PEOPLE TO BE FEEDING ME WITH LIES. I WENT OUT THERE.
HAUSAS STARTED THE KILLING.
THE REASON FOR TAKING ALL THE SCHOOL CHILDREN CLOSE TO THE AFFECTED AREA WAS BECAUSE YORUBA YOUTHS WERE THREATENING THE SCHOOL AUTHORITY THAT THEY SHOULD BRING OUT ALL HAUSA KIDS OUT SINCE THE HAUSAS HAD KILLED 2 YORUBA KIDS.
THE TRUTH CAN NOT BEEN HIDDEN.
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by Guyman02: 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
proxillin:
Why this ife clash come pain Igbo pass Hausa's?

Igbo are everywhere crying. Hausa victims have even forgotten.

Igbo are still in mourning mode.

Please keep Igbos away from ur clash with Hausas, stop calling Igbos. Settle yourselves

2 Likes

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by FriendNG: 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
nyben4eva:

Taking someone else's life is the height of wickedness and the Hausas do it with pleasure,that's the only reason I say this "what's good for the goose is also good for the gander".No tribe or human has the monopoly of killing people at will.If you feel so bad about the killing,advise your people to be more civilised.

According to you the definition of civilization is : " When someone slap you, kill hundred of his tribesmen"

I rather not advice them to be civilized because if I do so, they will behave like the civilized people of Ife and thus go on reprisal attack on innocent beings. To which I am against.
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
Can you see the double standard in this country? You can imagine the swift response of many teams of law enforcement agecies when Hausas were the victim. If it happened that Hausas are the ones killings other people no law enforcement team will come untill they wipe out a whole community.

4 Likes

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by kelly72: 1:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
Everybody be you Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Edo, Fulani, Ibibio, Ijaw etc must learn that it is the same blood that flows in everyone. You must also realise that for everything you do to deny other the right to live, there is a question time for you. Nigeria may not ask you the question probably because whoever is leader either nationally or locally tacitly supported what you did. But the ONE who created the blood you spilled will surely ask questions. May the Lord take away ethnic hatred from your hearts this day. May HE save you from condemning yourself killing another man with hate. May HE always remind you that you condemned xenophobia in South Africa. Finally, I pray the Almighty to enthrone Godly and not religious leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by FriendNG: 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
Occurstaem:

PAINT A STORY THAT SUIT MY DESIRE? I ONLY SAY WHAT I KNOW MYSELF.
YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW I HATE SITTING AT HOME FOR SOME PEOPLE TO BE FEEDING ME WITH LIES. I WENT OUT THERE.
HAUSAS STARTED THE KILLING.
THE REASON FOR TAKING ALL THE SCHOOL CHILDREN CLOSE TO THE AFFECTED AREA WAS BECAUSE YORUBA YOUTHS WERE THREATENING THE SCHOOL AUTHORITY THAT THEY SHOULD BRING OUT ALL HAUSA KIDS OUT SINCE THE HAUSAS HAD KILLED 2 YORUBA KIDS.
THE TRUTH CAN NOT BEEN HIDDEN.

It's a pure lie they did not. They attack the guy but never kill anyone. Why will they even killed anyone just like that. Its not even possible. After all they have deal with the man in question. Its the Yoruba that went to kill innocent traders because that guy was attack.

This is pure nonsense: The woman is even pregnant 4 the Hausa guy.
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by codedslayer: 1:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
jamislaw:
1000 likes for you....... Heardsmen will soon raid that IFE community.

What's really your own in this issue. Why are you eboe like this?
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
FriendNG:

According to you the definition of civilization is : " When someone slap you, kill hundred of his tribesmen"

I rather not advice them to be civilized because if I do so, they will behave like the civilized people of Ife and thus go on reprisal attack on innocent beings. To which I am against.

Your people are known for their barbaric ways of killing people indiscrimately at any given opportunity or provocation,therefore,an eye for an eye will make them understand that people ain't scared of them and that will go a long way to reformat or reset their brain which understands nothing else but kill.

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by XDaBOSS(m): 1:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
U guyz ar happy cux de'll leaving 4 north abi?? Dnt 4gt ur brodaz n sis in d north also especially in plcz lyk zaria, kano, bauchi...etc..u've just succeeded in giving them sleepless nyt...wat if doz who returned home wish 2 retaliate.....?? Wat will den apn 2 d innocent 1s ova der?
Lets jst hp n pray 4 peace....cux violence no de pay....all dis fyt fyt nd killings...u go 4gt say u xlf get pple 4 oda plcz...wat if de bcm victims of such..?? God4bid sha.....dou d hausas 4kd up big tym....

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by Omoluabi16(m): 1:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
FriendNG:

Either you read all my posts on this thread or please stay off my mention. Stop giving me wahala of replying the same thing.

The above you write is the justification of hundred of killing? Those innocent Hausa's you attack In IFe are they D ones that attack you in Abuja or Kano?

Let's assume your brother is in the north and he was attack for the offence of Ile Ifes citizens? is that justification?
trying to garner pity eh? I have never and will never justify wanton killings. But stop trying to paint the hausas as the victims. You have done much more worse in times past. Where were you when agatu and nimbo happened? You make it seem like y'all are peace loving and all. Why would you slap someone's wife? then go attack someone with machete. Of course there would be consequences.sadly it cost human lives. You northerners/hausa/fulani/chadians/malians from whatever place you come from are always the aggressors. you can't keep killing and expect all to be well. the killers of the woman in kano were let off. what do u have to say about that? I'm a Christian, therefore I or my family can't live in a place like the north where there is no freedom of worship. Any hustle for money will be done here in oduduwaland and we will succeed.
You want to kill southerners in the north? go ahead.. no be new thing. millions of igbos were killed in the 60's. Innocent people were killed anytime your candidate lost. When a cartoon was made in far away Denmark didnt you go on rampage? its in your blood..you people. You people have been a stumbling block to Nigeria's progress. every other region is tired of you people. I say this unapologetically. Try rubbish so that nigeria will finally crumble. There are no sacred cows.. just live peacefully is that too much??

7 Likes

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by proxillin(m): 1:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
Guyman02:

Please keep Igbos away from ur clash with Hausas, stop calling Igbos. Settle yourselves

But Igbo are here taking the matter for head. Sour losers

2 Likes

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by Zenlife: 2:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
Enough is enough!

An eye for an eye...

Nope.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
A Yoruba eye for 10 Hausa eyes till last man standing!!!

How dare you desecrate the spiritual Hqtrs of the Yorubas.

Keep on fleeing.
Return at your risk.

Period.

Dirty, stinky, rotten smelling bomboclauds.

2 Likes

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by FriendNG: 2:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
Omoluabi16:
trying to garner pity eh? I have never and will never justify wanton killings. But stop trying to paint the hausas as the victims. You have done much more worse in times past. Where were you when agatu and nimbo happened? You make it seem like y'all are peace loving and all. Why would you slap someone's wife? then go attack someone with machete. Of course there would be consequences.sadly it cost human lives. You northerners/hausa/fulani/chadians/malians from whatever place you come from are always the aggressors. you can't keep killing and expect all to be well. the killers of the woman in kano were let off. what do u have to say about that? I'm a Christian, therefore I or my family can't live in a place like the north where there is no freedom of worship. Any hustle for money will be done here in oduduwaland and we will succeed.
You want to kill southerners in the north? go ahead.. no be new thing. millions of igbos were killed in the 60's. Innocent people were killed anytime your candidate lost. When a cartoon was made in far away Denmark didnt you go on rampage? its in your blood..you people. You people have been a stumbling block to Nigeria's progress. every other region is tired of you people. I say this unapologetically. Try rubbish so that nigeria will finally crumble. There are no sacred cows.. just live peacefully is that too much??

Are will say the samething like in my previous post

The above you write is the justification of hundred
of killing? Those innocent Hausa's you attack In IFe
are they D ones that attack you in Abuja or Kano?
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by Omoluabi16(m): 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
FriendNG:

Are will say the samething like in my previous post

The above you write is the justification of hundred
of killing? Those innocent Hausa's you attack In IFe
are they D ones that attack you in Abuja or Kano?

I don't know how old you are, but I've lived long enough to know that's how life works. Sorry man. tell the 'innocent hausa's' to respect their host community.
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by brojoshua: 2:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
All these "orisa" worshipping that the king and co are renewing drink blood and fights, confusion, misunderstanding will erupt either with the Hausa, or Ibo or Modakeke. And so let these people stop worshipping idols and gods that are drinking their blood and wasting their lives but rather let them be worshipping the only living and true God alone through Christ Jesus His Son who will give them peace, not only in the world but also eternal peace, for Christ Jesus is the Prince of peace and of life

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by FriendNG: 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
Omoluabi16:
I don't know how old you are, but I've lived long enough to know that's how life works. Sorry man. tell the 'innocent hausa's' to respect their host community.

You are yet to address my question:

Thus i will say the samething like in my previous post

The above you write is the justification of hundred of killing? Those innocent Hausa's you attack In IFe are they D ones that attack you in Abuja or Kano
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by toshmann(m): 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
This is why we are called 3rd world country.
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by Omoluabi16(m): 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
FriendNG:

You are yet to address my question:

Thus i will say the samething like in my previous post

The above you write is the justification of hundred of killing? Those innocent Hausa's you attack In IFe are they D ones that attack you in Abuja or Kano
You have nothing to say, you therefore decide to act as a broken tape.
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by hollyray2016: 2:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
kenex4ever:
see dis ekpa, u Dey kill innocent traders come hear Dey make mouth. Only 10fulani herdmen go burn down d whole ife in one night.

lolz...do u think Ile Ife is like one of your villages? illiteracy shaaaa!!!
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by FriendNG: 2:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
Omoluabi16:
You have nothing to say, you therefore decide to act as a broken tape.

OK I assume you cannot answer the question. then bye.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Suspected Killers Of Army General, Alkali Arrested In Jos (photos) / Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion / Suspected Badoo Member Caught After Three People Were Killed in Ikorodu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.