Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" (50504 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands; They Kill Rape Our People— Delta / Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos / Photos Of Hausas Fleeing Ile-ife After Communal Clash With The Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by stubornnn: 7:30am On Mar 12, 2017
Angeleena:

u must die a pathetic death, the negative energy surrounding ur pathetic ass is overwhelming, baba abiola died of rat poison, but the rat poison wey Go kill you,never come out..omo ale

Back to sender

9 Likes

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by stubornnn: 7:30am On Mar 12, 2017
Angeleena:

child of strife,envy,hate,..the last time I checked the federal ministry of health warns that haters are liable to die young,I fear your pathetic life is at stake..

For you and your family

9 Likes

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by stubornnn: 7:36am On Mar 12, 2017
Angeleena:
I angelina is a
child of strife,envy,hate,..the last time I checked the federal ministry of health warns that haters are liable to die young,I fear my pathetic life is at stake..

Yes Angelina, you will die young grin

22 Likes

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by codedslayer: 7:42am On Mar 12, 2017
Whats wrong with Eboes sef. When did you turn to Hausa supporters that you crying everywhere since few days. You osus have no shame at all.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by stubornnn: 7:43am On Mar 12, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:

Just full of hate you are. My family has employeed Hausas for decades in Nnewi. Like he said just be ready for retaliation. Those were local traders not Fulani Heardsmen/Boko Harem.

You can pls assist them with the retaliation if you're so pained... All of a sudden ipob develops love for abokkki.

Its no more "my family was massacred by hausas in the north for decades", but now "My family has employeed Hausas for decades in Nnewi".

Hypocrites grin

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by stubornnn: 7:48am On Mar 12, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:
People just post POO and assume the small knowledge they have of Nigerian regions match with the true picture of the situation on ground.
NOTE THERES THRICE THE NO OF YORUBAS LIVING IN THE NORTH AS COMPARED TO THE NO OF HAUSAS STAYING IN THE SOUTH WEST.
PLEASE DONT PUT THEIR LIVES IN DANGER WITH YOUR STUPIDITY

Did the Yorubas pass their boundary in the north. You people still don't get it. No wonder you're all dumbb. Illiteracy is truly evil.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by stubornnn: 7:49am On Mar 12, 2017
Jetleeee:

Why are you dusty shitgbo fools always pointing fingers when the same fingers could be pointed at you.

You've been jumping from thread to thread talking ch!t about Yorubas. The same food you served got served to you in a bigger bowl. Now, you're talking about haters grin cheesy

You no sabi curse and you dey find trouble

Only saints can pull out the victim card. You aren't one.

Don't mind that fake as bitchhh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by CaptainSmith1: 7:49am On Mar 12, 2017
FriendNG:
Game Over: It Is Time You Return Back Home. You're killed and still blamed. No matter your offense is not worth the hundred of lives being murdered. Who did you killed to deserve this?

And the inhuman act is even celebrated as an achievement just for pride and superiority of who is hero and who is coward between Yoruba And Igbos.

This media bragging of " We have killed them and send them away" is more dangerous than the killing itself. It is sending a wrong signal.
. I know this idiottaa must mention Igbo along this shitty thread.what business does the Igbo with this thread if not stupidity of the Op.aboki and his burukutu and kunu brain self

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by omenkaLives(m): 7:54am On Mar 12, 2017
EdCure:

These disgusting "Born-throway" almajiri nuisants dont even have a home to return to. Abbokis keep making trouble and killing people everywhere they go.

Those fleeing should be ambushed.
We need to cleanse the South off these lesser humans. One city at a time!
Can you see the kind of terrible thing you are writing? Remember how you attempted to correct me the other day?

Just look at this.. ..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 12, 2017
Stupidity is where you welcome Americans, Indians, Chinese, Ghanaians, etc and refuse to tolerate your fellow Nigerians

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by PDJT: 8:14am On Mar 12, 2017
[s]
Jetleeee:
I'm a bit indifferent about this cos it could have gone the other way. If the Hausas had their way, they too would have killed the Yorubas so we all know the intent from both sides.

That said, I don't think it's something that should be celebrated. It should be condemned because this is something that has to do with human lives. Besides, we have a lot of Yorubas residing in the North. I understand the urge to reply ipob fools and prove some point but really, I think they should be ignored..Heck! these muffuguhs even celebrated the death of folks who died in Agatu

The truth is, they are just waiting for another tribe to waste souls like they did during the civil war to console themselves. grin That's why they rejoice everytime things like this happen in other parts of Nigeria
[/s]

-Please stop dragging Indigenous People Of Biafra into your squabbles. Stay focus!

-All We want is Freedom from British-Nigeria, not to have anything to do with it.
Respect yourself.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by Jabioro: 8:47am On Mar 12, 2017
When flies eat sore no body complain but when the sore owners eat flies the people complained.. When many were killed some years back, and recently non indigene went back to there home land. I have more than four relatives that suffered in that attack.. Today the the dancing step has change slightly, the follow up was uproar.. you can not be winner always. Learn how to be at peace even Bible confirmed it.. Your God can make your foe be at peace with you round the o'clock if you choose...Peace is very expensive and profitable than violent that take brutal tow on everything in sight and outside..

3 Likes

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by proxillin(m): 9:05am On Mar 12, 2017
Why this ife clash come pain Igbo pass Hausa's?

Igbo are everywhere crying. Hausa victims have even forgotten.

Igbo are still in mourning mode.

27 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV / Suspected Killers Of Army General, Alkali Arrested In Jos (photos) / Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.