Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,705 members, 7,955,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:19 PM

Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" (50735 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands; They Kill Rape Our People— Delta / Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos / Photos Of Hausas Fleeing Ile-ife After Communal Clash With The Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by NASTYNASOSO: 12:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
teekay213:
who told you that?
How many Yoruba people do you know that lives in the north compare to the Hausa's you see everywhere in the southwest.
I NEVER WANTED TO REPLY YOU
PLEASE HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO THE NORTH?
I AM PARTLY YORUBA DONT THINK I AM POSTING SENTIMENTS HERE
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by FriendNG: 12:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
Occurstaem:

AFTER THE FIGHT BETWEEN THE WOMAN'S HUSBAND AND THE MAN, THE RECOGNIZED SERIKI, SETTLE THE MATTER AMICABLY.
ON THE OTHER HAND, THE PHONEY SERIKI INSTIGATED SOME HAUSA YOUTHS TO ATTACK THE WOMAN'S HUSBAND WHEREAS THE RECOGNIZED SERIKI WAS CALLING FOR PEACE.
THAT WAS HOW THE ATTACK STARTED. EVEN DURING THE ATTACK BY THE HAUSAS, THE YORUBAS ARE CALLING FOR PEACE TO REIGN.

Its ok. Different versions of stories everywhere. Anyway thank you for sharing yours.
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by manikspears: 12:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:

Just full of hate you are. My family has employeed Hausas for decades in Nnewi. Like he said just be ready for retaliation. Those were local traders not Fulani Heardsmen/Boko Harem.
Did you follow the story at all. The hausa started it. No matter what your tribe is, if you beat someone related to the nurtw family prepare to get your ass kicked in a black and blue fashion. The man slapped their chairman's wife for that matter (that is someone's mother, put yourself in her child's shoes) in her shop, at the garage.can anybody try it with their cleric's wife? If the hausa community wanted to prevent trouble they should have settled it amicably. It is sad that you can support the continuity of the clash.fyi,you don't know those hausa people as you claimed when religious war starts, you their so-called benefactor would be number one on their list to take down.

3 Likes

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by NASTYNASOSO: 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
oyetunji12:

says WO? abeg post wit fact please
WHICH FACTVIS BETTER THAN ME BEING PARTLY YORUBA AND ALSO STAY 70% IN THE NORTH AND 30% IN THE SOUTH WEST FOR OVER 40 YEARS.
YOU CANT TELL ME THE TERRAIN I MAKE A LIVING

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by DocHMD: 12:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
Well, too bad.

But a good student of history of ethnoreligious strife in Nigeria will tell you that this case aint over yet.
There is a 97% chance there will be a reprisal. yorubas in the North should be careful. Other southerners especially Igbos in the north should be very vigilant too.

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by hotwax: 12:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
jamislaw:
Hausa people don't make noise you should watch out for the reprisal attack in the north, especially those ones going back to the north will mobilise and attack Yoruba dominated area in the north watch out.

Yes hausas dont make noise like ultimatum tribe
Yes we all know they will attack the ones in the North. Wait a minute. Hausas are everywhere in Yorubaland and that makes an easy target for we Yorubas. Let the cycle continues and see who suffers most...LOL...Hmmm I Love it.

And note that Hausas know that the only friend they have is Yorubas. And they know Yorubas always help them in achieving their political ambitions. They will not be stupid to go all out war with Yorubas. That will be their end.

Yorubas are the gel that hold Nigeria. If yoruba says "bye" Nigeria project is gone. Hausas want Nigeria more than other tribes.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by VirginFinder: 12:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
codedslayer:
Whats wrong with Eboes sef. When did you turn to Hausa supprters that you crying everywhere since few days. You osus have no shame at all.

The loooonatics from the yEast aka yEasterners are an extremely pathetic bunch

When the news first broke some days ago, they went agog thinking aboookis were having the upper hand.

Now they have turned abooki sympathisers

It is well.

12 Likes

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by VirginFinder: 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
DocHMD:
Well, too bad.

But a good student of history of ethnoreligious strife in Nigeria will tell you that this case aint over yet.
There is a 97% chance there will be a reprisal. yorubas in the North should be careful. Other southerners especially Igbos in the north should be very vigilant too.

This isnt the first time aboookis will be disciplined in the SW.

There will be no reprisals.

Trust me!

2 Likes

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by jamislaw(m): 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
hotwax:

Yes hausas dont make noise like ultimatum tribe
Yes we all know they will attack the ones in the North. Wait a minute. Hausas are everywhere in Yorubaland and that makes an easy target for we Yorubas. Let the cycle continues and see who suffers most...LOL...Hmmm I Love it.
40 Heardsmen is enough to finish Ife
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by hotwax: 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
I will tell you this. If you treat Hausa/Fulanis with Jelly arm, they will intensify their massacre. Give them fire for fire, they will seek for peace.

Same happened in Ede, Osun state years back. Thats when I knew Fulanis are not invincible and fearful as people put them.

Ede Youths weap their bumbum. They cam back to beg for peace.

7 Likes

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by FriendNG: 1:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
Mune:
We know you have the media, so your narrative will be deemed the truth for now.

Who is the Yoruba woman that was slapped?
Who did the slapping?
Why the slap in the first place?

We will find answers to these questions patiently no matter how long it takes. It will be archived.

We will not attack our Yoruba brethren somewhere else based on this.

If it the Hausa that did this killings; the whole world will have descended in us with name calling and castigation.

Now that we are the victims, some people from the other side of the divide are gingering their Yoruba brothers to keep it up for a job well done.

God have mercy.
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by hotwax: 1:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
jamislaw:

You mean Enugu, the cattle grazing land...LOL

Those 40 fulanis are killing them in Enugu like Suya meat. LOL

Prayer and fasting tribe

10 Likes

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by VirginFinder: 1:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
FriendNG:

But you refused to ask. Why will hundred be killed for a single slap.
Because the aboookis wanted to get away with that 'single slap' at all cost.
This led to an escalation.

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by Omoluabi16(m): 1:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
FriendNG:

This is your own stories. Upon all the stories I read none of it claim Hausa killed a Yoruba. Yes I heard they attacked the Man but they never killed him nor did they killed any person at the time.

So my question still stands: Who have they killed that in return you killed hundred of them? Please who?
who did the victims of 2011 post election violence kill? or mrs bridget in kano.or evangelist eunice in abuja? The igbos who were massacred up north in the 60's who did they kill? Millions..I mean you lot have killed millions of innocent people either on the altar of your religion or cos you lost an election. For God's sake corpers were burnt alive in Bauchi! because buhari lost. You have killed a nursing mother because she allegedly desecrated ur quran. beheAded thousands for no cause. And how long will the south take this madness? I do not support these carnage. But learn to respect your hosts and stop killing other southerners.

9 Likes

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by VirginFinder: 1:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
hotwax:
I will tell you this. If you treat Hausa/Fulanis with Jelly arm, they will intensify their massacre. Give them fire for fire, they will seek for peace.

Same happened in Ede, Osun state years back. Thats when I knew Fulanis are not invincible and fearful as people put them.

Ede Youths weap their bumbum. They cam back to beg for peace.

Whenever aboookis tend to have the upperhand in any clash with the Yorubas, you can be sure they got the backing of security personnel.

5 Likes

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by PrinceAfo: 1:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
FriendNG:
Game Over: It Is Time You Return Back Home. You're killed and still blamed. No matter your offense is not worth the hundred of lives being murdered. Who did you killed to deserve this?

And the inhuman act is even celebrated as an achievement just for pride and superiority of who is hero and who is coward between Yoruba And Igbos.

This media bragging of " We have killed them and send them away" is more dangerous than the killing itself. It is sending a wrong signal.

reply to your last sentence or question,Hausa/Fulani are known for killing so I wonder how you are still asking this kind of question when people die in their hundreds in the north.
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by John902(m): 1:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
stubornnn:

Your people like looking for trouble that's just the simple truth. Ever since Buhari was sworn in, hausa-fulani has been on a killing spree all over the country.

This is actually the first time your asses were truly handed over to you.

undecided
i took pity on them, they knew little it was ife. we need to be law abiding wherever we find ourselves!
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by Occurstaem(m): 1:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
FriendNG:

This is your own stories. Upon all the stories I read none of it claim Hausa killed a Yoruba. Yes I heard they attacked the Man but they never killed him nor did they killed any person at the time.
So my question still stands: Who have they killed that in return you killed hundred of them? Please who?
YES,THEY DID NOT KILL HIM BUT THEY MATCHETED HIM NEARLY TO DEATH AND KILLED SOME INNOCENTS.
THE UNEXPECTED THAT I WA TALKING ABOUT IS THE KILLING OF TWO KIDS GOING TO SCHOOL BY THE RAMPAGING HAUSA YOUTHS.THAT WAS THE CAUSE OF THE RETALIATION.
THEY-HAUSAS- BROUGHT OUT BOWS,ARROWS,THROWING DAGGER AND EVEN GUNS.WHEN THE NEWS BROKE OUT,IT WAS THEN THE YORUBAS STARTED ATTACKING.
MEANWHILE ALL THE SCHOOLS THAT HAUSA CHILDREN SCHOOLS WERE WELL PROTECTED BY THE OPC AND ALL OF THEM WERE MOVED TO PALACE.
A SCHOOL PROPRIETOR WAS BEATEN BECAUSE HE PREVENTED ENRAGED YORUBA YOUTHS FROM GAINING ACCESS TO HIS SCHOOL.AS WELL AS A STOREKEEPER,A DOCTOR AND SOME ALHAJIS AROUND SABO.

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by bionixs: 1:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
stubornnn:

Look at them... When did ipob started supporting hausa?

Useless hypocritical cowards undecided
better stand with hausas than camelions,betrayers who stand for nothing and fall for everything. Ndi ofe, the problem of nigeria,not hausas
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by Amoto94(m): 1:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
Judging from comments from NL members I love my decision of not settling down outside my state of origin. It is well sha.

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by Themandator: 1:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
Donshegxy10:
in as much as I don't want to support the incident that occurred, I think the abokis need to be put in their rightful place their gra gra is too much in the south west especially in ketu mile12 and idi araba in Lagos.
south west belong to some people and you as a visitor must thread softly.

Why slap someone for disallowing you from keeping your property inheritance care. She dey work for you? That is if that is what transpired.

2 Likes

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by persius555(m): 1:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
It's ridiculous how a minor argument could be allowed to degenerate into a tribal warfare. Two organisations the DSS and security agencies should beam a searchlight on at all times is the Nigerian Union Of Road Transport Workers (NURTW) and Miyatti Allah Cattle Breeders Association Of Nigeria. The existence of both organisation, especially in the west and north is a fuel to ignite any crisis.
These guys are becoming a sort of militia arm. With huge funds and political patronage within its disposal. Its members are nothing g more than war machineries.
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by Omoluabi16(m): 1:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
bionixs:
better stand with hausas than camelions,betrayers who stand for nothing and fall for everything. Ndi ofe, the problem of nigeria,not hausas
hehehe. you are pained. Go stand with em..so they may slaughter you as usual. Hateful, spiteful thing. Your bitterness will consume you.

7 Likes

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by FriendNG: 1:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
Occurstaem:

YES,THEY DID NOT KILL HIM BUT THEY MATCHETED HIM NEARLY TO DEATH AND KILLED SOME INNOCENTS.
THE UNEXPECTED THAT I WA TALKING ABOUT IS THE KILLING OF TWO KIDS GOING TO SCHOOL BY THE RAMPAGING HAUSA YOUTHS.THAT WAS THE CAUSE OF THE RETALIATION.
THEY-HAUSAS- BROUGHT OUT BOWS,ARROWS,THROWING DAGGER AND EVEN GUNS.WHEN THE NEWS BROKE OUT,IT WAS THEN THE YORUBAS STARTED ATTACKING.
MEANWHILE ALL THE SCHOOLS THAT HAUSA CHILDREN SCHOOLS WERE WELL PROTECTED BY THE OPC AND ALL OF THEM WERE MOVED TO PALACE.
A SCHOOL PROPRIETOR WAS BEATEN BECAUSE HE PREVENTED ENRAGED YORUBA YOUTHS FROM GAINING ACCESS TO HIS SCHOOL.AS WELL AS A STOREKEEPER,A DOCTOR AND SOME ALHAJIS AROUND SABO.

Bro after they attack the guy, they did not kill any innocent kids as you're painting it to me. The killing of the two kids come after Yoruba start killing Hausa's. Thus children in school close to the event were taken to the Onis palace. So don't come here and paint a story that will suit your desire.

Yes they attack the guy but never did they killed anyone b4 the Yoruba started their own killings.
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by VirginFinder: 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
jamislaw:
1000 likes for you....... Heardsmen will soon raid that IFE community.

Herdsmen can only raid villages.

They'll be beaten back and blue like it happened between 1999 and 2003 when Buhari had to intervene on their behalf in Oyo state.

3 Likes

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by CharleyCharley: 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
mustylique:
irrespective of tribalism and sentiments, I don't really see why someone will be happy about the killing of another human being..with this hatred among educated young nigerians, I don't see Nigeria moving forward.

Forget it, nigeria is irredeemable
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by Smooyis(m): 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
topzeezo:
ethnic fight will not reign in 9ja.....insha ALLAH

Killing in whatever guise is bad. Let love lead. State policing should be allowed after all this was one of the manifestoes of the ruling party.
Nigeria should be restructured ASAP. Enough of this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by FriendNG: 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
Omoluabi16:
who did the victims of 2011 post election violence kill? or mrs bridget in kano.or evangelist eunice in abuja? The igbos who were massacred up north in the 60's who did they kill? Millions..I mean you lot have killed millions of innocent people either on the altar of your religion or cos you lost an election. For God's sake corpers were burnt alive in Bauchi! because buhari lost. You have killed a nursing mother because she allegedly desecrated ur quran. beheAded thousands for no cause. And how long will the south take this madness? I do not support these carnage. But learn to respect your hosts and stop killing other southerners.

Either you read all my posts on this thread or please stay off my mention. Stop giving me wahala of replying the same thing.

The above you write is the justification of hundred of killing? Those innocent Hausa's you attack In IFe are they D ones that attack you in Abuja or Kano?

Let's assume your brother is in the north and he was attack for the offence of Ile Ifes citizens? is that justification?
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
jamislaw:

grin cheesy grin All these kids on NL cheesy

I'm sure you are just hearing IFE for the first time grin cheesy

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Who Killed Father Of Chikelu Iloanyusi Arrested After 5 Years . Photo / Akinloye Oluwatoyin Who ‘Jumped’ Off Third Mainland Bridge: I Was Blackmailed / Drugs Barons Arrested In Cross River With Drugs Worth Over N2.5billion . PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.