Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,564 members, 7,958,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:13 PM

Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" (50740 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands; They Kill Rape Our People— Delta / Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos / Photos Of Hausas Fleeing Ile-ife After Communal Clash With The Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by columbus007(m): 9:17am On Mar 12, 2017
Now to think that the hausas shld go and some of us are happy it's a complete madness when some of us now begin to criticise Trump for calling Nigerians back from the state too,instead us as a people to seek peace,lots of people are here typing thrash undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by teekay213(m): 9:20am On Mar 12, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:
People just post POO and assume the small knowledge they have of Nigerian regions match with the true picture of the situation on ground.
NOTE THERES THRICE THE NO OF YORUBAS LIVING IN THE NORTH AS COMPARED TO THE NO OF HAUSAS STAYING IN THE SOUTH WEST.
PLEASE DONT PUT THEIR LIVES IN DANGER WITH YOUR STUPIDITY
who told you that?
How many Yoruba people do you know that lives in the north compare to the Hausa's you see everywhere in the southwest.

8 Likes

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 12, 2017
The recent event in ile-ife just proved that the hausa fulani are nothing but effing coward..It's only when you turn the otter cheek for them to spa, that's when they take you for a ride. Kindness and forgiveness to an Hausa/Fulani is a weakness and they take advantage of that.
An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth will expose the cowardice of the hausa and Fulani and watch them scamper for safety.

I hope Yorubas have learned from this. Enough of foolish sophistication that will only leave you and your loved ones at risk and at the mercy of Hausa/Fulani subjugation.

An eye for an eye!

30 Likes

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 12, 2017
eezeribe:
They are always the first to attack and the first to run away... Because they don't have any properties except mats ,knives and plastic Kettles.

cc:lalasticlala,Mynd44
hehehehehehehhehehehehehejjejejejjejej
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by pussyAvenger: 10:57am On Mar 12, 2017
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 12, 2017
The Hausa man started the trouble by slapping first. If he had kept his hands to himself nobody would be dead.

15 Likes

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by Maksan33(m): 11:12am On Mar 12, 2017
God is against shedding of blood, but those people called Aboki are killing us in their states and still come down to our father's land to kill us, well I pity those lost their lives in the clash. God will judge

3 Likes

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by palsenator(m): 11:12am On Mar 12, 2017
kaltonga:
mr man from the media combatant tribe no amount of newspaper report can make us believe that hausa didnt deal with you cowards in your home soil..happy sunday
On our soil? It is possible but not from our ancestral home.

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by lebete3000: 11:13am On Mar 12, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:
People just post POO and assume the small knowledge they have of Nigerian regions match with the true picture of the situation on ground.
NOTE THERES THRICE THE NO OF YORUBAS LIVING IN THE NORTH AS COMPARED TO THE NO OF HAUSAS STAYING IN THE SOUTH WEST.

I'm currently in Kaduna and I'm freaking scared oh...may God help me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by delishpot: 11:14am On Mar 12, 2017
Tushborn:
fighting no good oo. u kill hausas u are hapi dnt forget that it. can happen to ur people also

It happened before to Igbos in the North. Inshort, it happens regularly. It is a pity life in Nigeria has been devalued by greed and political divide.
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by olabrad: 11:14am On Mar 12, 2017
You are right. At least, it didn't happen in your gully erosion kingdom, where your weak, feeble and coward governor would call for fasting and prayer, instead of taking the bull by the horn. So, who is the real slave here? Answer me flaaaaaathead.

14 Likes

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by dragonking2: 11:15am On Mar 12, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:

Just full of hate you are. My family has employeed Hausas for decades in Nnewi. Like he said just be ready for retaliation. Those were local traders not Fulani Heardsmen/Boko Harem.
Honestly, you igbos need to learn to mind your own business. Note am not Yoruba but giving you guys a simple advice

14 Likes

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by olabrad: 11:16am On Mar 12, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

You are right. We should call for fasting and prayer each time hausa/fulani misbehave

8 Likes

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by EnkayDezign: 11:17am On Mar 12, 2017
mustylique:
irrespective of tribalism and sentiments, I don't really see why someone will be happy about the killing of another human being..with this hatred among educated young nigerians, I don't see Nigeria moving forward.

Sadly cry . We're clearly not a different generation, that'll raise our kids to imbibe tolerance and nationalism, and eschew hatred and bigotry. Naija has a long way to go!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by Coldsteel(m): 11:17am On Mar 12, 2017
MEDIA
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by olabrad: 11:17am On Mar 12, 2017
madridguy:
Killings ourselves must be stopped. We are all human and we all deserve to live and not be roasted like chicken.

May Allah accept the departed souls, grant the injured ones speedy recovery and help us Nigerians to love ourselves.

Sorry. Hausa/fulani peeps don't understand that your Greek. Can you say it on fulfude?

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by dragonking2: 11:20am On Mar 12, 2017
Huddler:

You dey mind the hypocritical bigot. They should keep killing Yorubas, we are not interested.
If you guys are not interested why are you commenting on this thread? Igbos should learn to mind their business.

10 Likes

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by kenex4ever(m): 11:21am On Mar 12, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

If the resistant is called slaves, what then do we call sitting-duck targets and weeping preys in Enugu and Anambra ?
see dis ekpa, u Dey kill innocent traders come hear Dey make mouth. Only 10fulani herdsmen go burn down d whole ife in one night.

5 Likes

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by pussyAvenger: 11:22am On Mar 12, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
the spoils of war.

Even if abokki retaliate in the north, they know the easy targets. The flat heads grin
why would they go north? abi na Igbos give them Ilorin ? So yoruba land has become impregnable

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by everistus4000: 11:22am On Mar 12, 2017
How do you know that it is only your people lost their life.Don't make trouble in other peoples land.

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by olabrad: 11:23am On Mar 12, 2017
mustylique:
irrespective of tribalism and sentiments, I don't really see why someone will be happy about the killing of another human being..with this hatred among educated young nigerians, I don't see Nigeria moving forward.

You should tell that to Hausa and Fulani first. If they behave themselves, Nigeria will be in peace.

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by lebete3000: 11:24am On Mar 12, 2017
Abeg wetin happen for Agatu again oh? Hope it wasn't Yoruba they retaliated on. I'm currently in Kaduna and I'm effing scared man. Pls jist me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by olabrad: 11:25am On Mar 12, 2017
kaltonga:
mr man from the media combatant tribe no amount of newspaper report can make us believe that hausa didnt deal with you cowards in your home soil..happy sunday

At least, we know they killed your family in Enugu and your governor start crying like a useless baby, calling for fasting and prayer, like a weak and hopeless boy. Anambra and Enugu, Home for feebles and weaklings.

10 Likes

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by pussyAvenger: 11:26am On Mar 12, 2017
olabrad:

Last time I checked, they also suyanize your brothers, sisters, uncles, aunts, fathers and mothers in Enugu and anambra. What did your governors do, other than to weep like suffering sissy and call for fasting and prayer like disgusting weakling.
they attacked in the night and ran away.,..but they butchered Yoruba in broad daylight and have refused to leave since 17th century

Your fathers could not do anything . Rape tribe

weaklings.. go recover Ilorin first

2 Likes

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by africanusvu(m): 11:27am On Mar 12, 2017
FriendNG:
Game Over: It Is Time You Return Back Home. You're killed and still blamed. No matter your offense is not worth the hundred of lives being murdered. Who did you killed to deserve this?

And the inhuman act is even celebrated as an achievement just for pride and superiority of who is hero and who is coward between Yoruba And Igbos.

This media bragging of " We have killed them and send them away" is more dangerous than the killing itself. It is sending a wrong signal.
.Very poetic.hapy peple lik u stil exist in d north.bt then.d death of an hausa man is to me as painful as that of my igbo broda and yoruba friend.how did we find ourselves here.why soo much hate?wat do we do now?i dnt enjoy dis again

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Who Killed Father Of Chikelu Iloanyusi Arrested After 5 Years . Photo / Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State / Akinloye Oluwatoyin Who ‘Jumped’ Off Third Mainland Bridge: I Was Blackmailed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.