Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,122 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" (57302 Views)

Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) / BBNaija: Kemen Meets Other Evicted Housemates (Photos) / #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by barallanee(f): 9:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
souloho19:

The guy carry the matter for head dey hawk am o...e tire me
as in eh...hmmm
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by ezeagu(m): 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:
For some reason... I honestly think kemen isn't lying... This side of his story is so detailed... Whoever tells a lie never has enough information.
Nd maybe he just apologized the first time.. Cos he didn't want it to be that tboss was lying... Since he said he respected tboss a lot.

Abeg.. No tag me to insult me... I honestly dont know.. Thats just my opinion

"For some reason", I wonder what that reason is, hmmm.

1 Like

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:
For some reason... I honestly think kemen isn't lying... This side of his story is so detailed... Whoever tells a lie never has enough information.
Nd maybe he just apologized the first time.. Cos he didn't want it to be that tboss was lying... Since he said he respected tboss a lot.

Abeg.. No tag me to insult me... I honestly dont know.. Thats just my opinion

Actually liars gives too many unnecessary details, that's a method of buying your trust and making your brain have a mental image of the scenario. Thereby altering the original information.

Like why was he touching himself? I thought cuddling only requires holding someone around tummy (for the kind of relationship they had).

He shot himself in the foot saying TBoss is a deep sleeper. He was well aware of the situation but decided to maximize it for his selfish interest.

In all, they were both at fault sha. Tboss was leading the guy on and the guy ought to know that even if it wasn't on national TV,being led on doesn't actually mean "green light".
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
citytv:
Bloody liar,kemen u are an idiot

shut up and ge out here..

1 Like

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Yorobastard(m): 11:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
dadavivo:
sleeping on a ladies bed, who doesn't want you on her bed at the first place with no boxers but only robe. Cmon, we all know what's next.

Sorry but you have no sense....shikena

1 Like

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Yinkakatty(f): 11:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
Teeslam:

Actually liars gives too many unnecessary details, that's a method of buying your trust and making your brain have a mental image of the scenario. Thereby altering the original information.

Like why was he touching himself? I thought cuddling only requires holding someone around tummy (for the kind of relationship they had).

He shot himself in the foot saying TBoss is a deep sleeper. He was well aware of the situation but decided to maximize it for his selfish interest.

In all, they were both at fault sha. Tboss was leading the guy on and the guy ought to know that even if it wasn't on national TV,being led on doesn't actually mean "green light".

Aunty, go back and read the post well, he said Tboss isn't a deep sleeper and my opinion on this is that from the video clip, kemen neither raped nor molested tboss. She just happens to be a good actress.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Jimi23(m): 12:17am On Mar 13, 2017
davss02:

shaarraaappp

Shut the ef up tom.
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by tk4rd: 2:47am On Mar 13, 2017
Divay22:
I thought this issue has died(even if it has not been buried)
This guy still can't come to the fact that he is out......

Gat no time for this...TOO MUCH DRAMA EVERYWHERE
It's no more about the game.
The guy is trying to clear his name..
It's left for Tboss to either help him clear it up when she comes out of the house, or deal him a final silencing blow
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by chiraqDemon(m): 5:24am On Mar 13, 2017
I like all these conpiracy theories wey i de see here
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by mira4u: 7:16am On Mar 13, 2017
Liar!!! How does this video support his story?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKH1YoZ5LtQ

Tboss also lied. Why say she didn't know what happened when the video proved otherwise. None sense, them never talk true.
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 13, 2017
dadavivo:
you girls have to be very strong, cos in Nigeria men of now adays, if a man molest or sexual assaults a woman. That's when you see their fellow perverts defending him. Kemen sleeps upstairs with Efe and TTT, all of a sudden, he's now sleeping next to an innocent girl that doesn't want him on her bed. So many girls get raped and they can't complain cos people will see them as outcast. Something needs to be done.

It has always been like that.

Nigerian males have always had a very casual attitude towards rape. Perhaps Nigerians in general.

I Have listened to an old woman when told about a series of gang rape in a polytechnic during a community clash say "and so? Will she not get up afterward?"

Apparently wazz was a slang for rape back in the day, and in some schools if a girl turned too many toasters down, she was considered proud and wazzed to teach her a lesson. I know of a girl who was raped in her 100 level ' because she was wearing short skirts' . And you listen to these guys talking about this stuff as if they are imparting sense. I have listened to guys who bragged about holding ladies down until they consented.

I had a couple of hot chick friends in school who NEVER returned my visits to to their room. It used to piss me off greatly at the time, but now understand. One of them grew up on a university and she knew that a lot of male 'friends' are just waiting till they can get you in a corner, after which they will intimidate and force you to have sex with them. Once that happens it's always she says he raped her, he says she's a slut.

That does not even include the animals who drug and film girls. The only saving grace is when one of these boys messes with a rich man/police officer/ soldiers daughter. Then there is some form of justice.

Kemen simply forgot the environment he was in and reverted to type. All this talk is the usual thing you hear from people who have been caught.

3 Likes

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by BLACKCHARGER(m): 1:24pm On Mar 13, 2017
distilledwalex:

Gentle man... I know say u go don fear if you see... 1Mention.....U gon Be like wetin dis one don say again.. Lol
grin grin grin grin
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by davss02(m): 2:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
Jimi23:

Shut the ef up tom.

you lack home training cheesy
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by davss02(m): 2:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
koleodds:
Big win for me and my customers on my recent win. you too can be part of my next win which tomorrow (13/03/2017). see image below for contact details. Call or whatsapp.
scammer spotted tongue
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by vislabraye(m): 3:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
From what he said, Tboss was asleep when he was making that move. Was it their 1st time ? Or was there a chemistry between them ?
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Jimi23(m): 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
davss02:

Ur papa.
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Jimi23(m): 5:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
davss02:

Ur papa. I be your mate?
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by davss02(m): 10:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
Jimi23:

Ur papa. I be your mate?

flat headed dude..... i dont blame you cos u are son of a b i t c h
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Jimi23(m): 12:21am On Mar 14, 2017
davss02:

flat headed dude..... i dont blame you cos u are son of a b i t c h

Ur olosho mama with slacked stinky pvssy is a low life who-re.
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by davss02(m): 1:07am On Mar 14, 2017
Jimi23:

Ur olosho mama with slacked stinky pvssy is a low life who-re.
your stark illitrate and bed monger momma feeds you with the hole she has...poor boy
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Jimi23(m): 1:11am On Mar 14, 2017
davss02:

your stark illitrate and bed monger momma feeds you with the hole she has...poor boy

Ur cheap hoe, dic-k hopping momma feeds u with the maggots from her maggot oozing pvssy. Morafvcker.
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by davss02(m): 6:51am On Mar 14, 2017
Jimi23:

Ur cheap hoe, dic-k hopping momma feeds u with the maggots from her maggot oozing pvssy. Morafvcker.
i can smell poverty in your linage....tell ur momma to go find greener pasture else where...her hole would contain two dicks now...w h o r e`s child.........pauper!....
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Jimi23(m): 9:13am On Mar 14, 2017
davss02:

i can smell poverty in your linage....tell ur momma to go find greener pasture else where...her hole would contain two dicks now...w h o r e`s child.........pauper!....

Perpetual poverty for u and ur entire clan. Ur mommas earthworm oozing pvssy will take ten star bottles and still have room for more. Kikikikikiki. Olosho pikin. Perpetual pauper. Her olosho punna no pay at all cos una still dey beg for food to chop. U and ur hopeless lineage.
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Chuchunana: 11:50am On Mar 14, 2017
Kemen may be telling the truth o…na wa,na real wa!

Tboss is a green snake.

She lied to the housemates that she was on her period. But about a week before that time, she said she was seeing red. (Abi na every week mensuration dey occour?)

I watched in the morning when they both made a joke about how a lady cannot sleep beside Kemen without him touching.

Most guys here shouting upandan cannot sleep in the same bed with a lady for two nights without making moves... But they want to crucify Kemen and calling him a rapist.

[/quote]
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by davss02(m): 10:03pm On Mar 14, 2017
Jimi23:

Perpetual poverty for u and ur entire clan. Ur mommas earthworm oozing pvssy will take ten star bottles and still have room for more. Kikikikikiki. Olosho pikin. Perpetual pauper. Her olosho punna no pay at all cos una still dey beg for food to chop. U and ur hopeless lineage.
its obvious that you are son of a b i t c h..see the way hes vomiting gibberish utterances....retarded fellow...you cant change because you were born by a w h o r e....you came from a pauper linage....re tar ded fellow....only God knows your so called b i t c h mother would be....go get a life son of a w h or e
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Jimi23(m): 6:59am On Mar 15, 2017
davss02:

its obvious that you are son of a b i t c h..see the way hes vomiting gibberish utterances....retarded fellow...you cant change because you were born by a w h o r e....you came from a pauper linage....re tar ded fellow....only God knows your so called b i t c h mother would be....go get a life son of a w h or e

See the frustration in ur write up. Na me destroy ur useless life. Povery reeks as I read thru the BS u wrote. U are obviously hit by perPetual poverty together with ur lineage. The frustration wey dey ur life will get worse by the minute. Go and fvck ur olosho mama's stinking punna and pay her some peanuts to "boost" her dead olosho career so she can use that to feed u and ur hopeless family. I know say shishi u nor get. Na hunger go kill u and ur cursed lineage of perpetual paupers. Oyiala.
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Uzosaint(m): 10:38am On Mar 15, 2017
Plz hold your sense before you give me Bu........sense(i no call anybody name)
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by davss02(m): 4:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
Jimi23:

See the frustration in ur write up. Na me destroy ur useless life. Povery reeks as I read thru the BS u wrote. U are obviously hit by perPetual poverty together with ur lineage. The frustration wey dey ur life will get worse by the minute. Go and fvck ur olosho mama's stinking punna and pay her some peanuts to "boost" her dead olosho career so she can use that to feed u and ur hopeless family. I know say shishi u nor get. Na hunger go kill u and ur cursed lineage of perpetual paupers. Oyiala.
people like you cant prosper because it is a lineage curse.aint pained cos i dont av a b i t c h grin like your mum as a mother...if you see me physically you cant even look me through the face not to talk of talking to me....son of a b i t c h grin grin.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2021: BBNaija Returns With Season Six - N90 Million Grand Prize To Be Won / Meu Corazon Insisté Lola Vulcan: My Heart Beats For Lola / BBNaija: Miracle Grabbed Nina’s Boobs (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.