Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" (57288 Views)

Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) / BBNaija: Kemen Meets Other Evicted Housemates (Photos) / #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Psyrus(m): 6:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
Wetin make we do now, and the guy has a beard o
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by IYANGBALI: 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
This guy is a bloody liar. All liars will go to hell

4 Likes

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by beautiesplace: 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:
For some reason... I honestly think kemen isn't lying... This side of his story is so detailed... Whoever tells a lie never has enough information.
Nd maybe he just apologized the first time.. Cos he didn't want it to be that tboss was lying... Since he said he respected tboss a lot.

Abeg.. No tag me to insult me... I honestly dont know.. Thats just my opinion

Actually it's the liars who give more information than they are asked for.

2 Likes

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Punctual(m): 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
Who you epp?
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Sikay19(m): 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
Eeya, it is a pity but what if I tell you that I have no iota of Bleep to give. You have been evicted anyway so campaign after election is as useless as "P" in the psycho embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
9cent:
shut up
See this Kemen

1 Like

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by IYANGBALI: 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
dadavivo:
if I hear sey I no tag you,. Kemen is already hated by Nigerians, atleast voting closed by 7pm on that Saturday. Atleast no one we say its because of Tboss kemen couldn't get plenty vote. Kemen have being irritating people since week 1. He thinks with his muscles all the girls including Bisola love him. How many house mates have been given warning of misbehavior from Ebuka and Bigbrother. But instead he crept into a lady bed butt naked with only robe. Deeping fingers​in a woman's vaginna, na there the N25M dey abi?
dont mind the bloody idiot, he doesn't even know how to lie. He should come to me for tutorials,i can lie for Africa and all the dead bodies will rise

2 Likes

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by nkemdi89(f): 6:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
Kemen stop flogging a dead horse, you ought to understand that sexual harrasment in Nigeria is always one sided.

1 Like

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Johnpaul609(m): 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Nofuckgiven: 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
Why is he disturbing us? You don commot be say you Don commot. I even thought this mumu was remorseful. So the apology self na fake one. You need serious help kemen.

3 Likes

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
Story.

Dude better put a sock in it.

You effed up on camera.

I'm plenty sure bba has enough to show exactly what went down

This is just an attempt at damage control.

2 Likes

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Yeligray(m): 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
citytv:
Bloody liar,kemen u are an idiot
cho. E pain u?...to me dat girl gv consent. Becuz she rolld ova don't tell me dat if we sleep in d same bed nd i touch u u won't knw.
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by timidapsin(m): 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
I believe Kemen is saying the truth... TBOSS knows the truth she just withheld it

9 Likes

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Evergreen4(m): 6:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
citytv:
you are beautiful, nice dp
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Intrepid01(m): 6:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
For me, i believe Kemen and I don't rily see any big deal in that video. But my problem with Kemen is, why is it so difficult for you to leave TBoss alone? She has said it many times that she doesn't like you.....If babe no dig you as a guy, you take a walk ...Babe plenty naaa. .....idiot.

4 Likes

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Malawian(m): 6:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
Why hasn't anyone noticed that TBoss is a lesbian?

6 Likes

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Goldenheart(m): 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
What is a duvet? Is it some kinda Ladies pant? lipsrsealed
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by temmydee181(m): 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
Mehn! See viewers. Yet we will say d show eez meaninqlezz
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by amazon14: 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
dadavivo:
She once told this useless big lips that she doesn't like the idea of him sleeping on her bed, but as a fool he is, he didn't listen. Now he's a palmwine tapper in Uyo

You no go kill me with laffooo
Chain Una mouth baaaaaad
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by lollmaolol(m): 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
citytv:

Is the camera also lieing? No wonder payporte disregarded him at the party.

1 Like

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
So it's not how it looked, right?

When you were bragging about drugging girls with your friends so you can sleep with them, it's not how it looked.

When you told the others you wanted to get Gifty drunk so you could sleep with her, and Big Brother was warning you to apologize but you refused, it's not how it looked.

When you were harassing Uriel and refused to stop when she kept telling you no, it's not how it looked.

I don't blame you. You've seen the depth of stupidity of some Nigerians defending you online (especially on Nairaland) and you think you can release this flimsy excuse.

Let me ask you Kemen, if you read this. If the full video of what you did that night is released, will this watery explanation still hold? Or do you think Big Brother Naija has deleted that footage?

9 Likes

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by ibehd: 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
Abeg ehn mak una watch d video again.....focus on d girl eyes tell me wetin u see....d guy na idiot but girls nd lies b lyk 5&6.....sleeping indeed

1 Like

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Bluffly: 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
citytv:
Just like you. Did you actually see it. I mean saw his hand inside her? Can you present a concrete evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by davss02(m): 6:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
Jimi23:

Listen to the theme song. Ul know the "aim".
shaarraaappp
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by nemadfsyahooc: 6:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
This bbnaija is fake, the whole thing has been programme for Those to win the show. Its all a ruse and even the housemates knows it.

3 Likes

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by distilledwalex(m): 6:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:
For some reason... I honestly think kemen isn't lying... This side of his story is so detailed... Whoever tells a lie never has enough information.
Nd maybe he just apologized the first time.. Cos he didn't want it to be that tboss was lying... Since he said he respected tboss a lot.

Abeg.. No tag me to insult me... I honestly dont know.. Thats just my opinion
Gentle man... I know say u go don fear if you see... 1Mention.....U gon Be like wetin dis one don say again.. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by ajayiopy: 6:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
Kemen I blame you for not focus on the money, as Chapman always go after money whenever you are stocked I choosing between money and woman. This is a competition and everyone is aiming at 25 millions but you allowed your emotions to becloud your sense of reasoning. Next time be more political and diplomatic, as a guy man you can get the money and still chop the guy and no one will know. Tboss is very secretive and such girls don't like open game. Next time you come across such girls ignore them and show them your abilities and you will definitely have the seamlessly. Ttt is having his way because he clearly understand the wall of difference between love and money. I will not be surprised if ttt chop all the girls in the house codedly. Life goes on man and your destiny is not tied to one opportunity

2 Likes

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by adegeye38(m): 6:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
people viewing this thread though
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
citytv:

Don't mind the rapists quoting you. The boy deserves even more insults.
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Siena247(f): 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
Liar! D video lied also abi?wen u dy spy dy look every whre if everybody dn sleep nko?what was on ur mind then?mtcheeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) / 2021: BBNaija Returns With Season Six - N90 Million Grand Prize To Be Won / Meu Corazon Insisté Lola Vulcan: My Heart Beats For Lola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.