Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" (57289 Views)

Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) / BBNaija: Kemen Meets Other Evicted Housemates (Photos) / #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by dadavivo: 7:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
megareal:

I won't get raped. So spend your time praying for a better you and a better Nigeria.

Your are the type that prefers to crucify someone at the slightest whiff of perceived sin.

We all saw what we saw but every reasonable person is ready to believe that there may be more to the video. Your here converting probable touching to rape.

TBoss was not raped. In truth, she rejected Kemen with words but led him on through her actions.

Kemen may have done wrong, but it is not enough to kill him for it.

So just zip it.
sorry for the rape comment, but atleast let his shut his mouth up, cos if Tboss family press charges his going to end up on prison for life.
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by canDy4eva(f): 7:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
dadavivo:
as a fellow rapist?
wil u keep quiet n jus bounce?

3 Likes

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by barallanee(f): 7:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
BT ah kinda believe him sha....we r jux der to condemn nt to listen

1 Like

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by dadavivo: 7:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
mims20:
[left][/left][color=#990000][/color]
so because Nigerians hated him he should go and commit suicide abi, see the way u are talking as if u re inside the blanket with them. u should go back to the post again before u comment nonsense as if u re thinking through ur anus. as he said that night was not the first night they sleep in same bed together and that its only the two of them that really knows what happend.
Tboss once told him that she doesn't like the idea of him sleeping next to her. Uriel is a witness to this. I remember I and my sister were watching it that night. Why leave your bed space upstairs with TTT and Efe to still insist on sleeping with a woman you once gossip about that you don't like. Am not saying he should commit suicide, what am saying is that he should shut the hell up. There's no justification for deeping your hands in someone's vaginna for Christ sake. I have sisters who have studied the video and they all told me that, had it been that Tboss didn't startled it means she's awake. But since she startled it means she wasn't awake.
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Spidermon: 7:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
I refuse to be an hypocrite.

If i was in Kemen's shoe, I would do the same.

People are over-hyping the consent argument just to sound cool.

If you have ever had a babe sleep over, that is the standard protocol to get laid. You cuddle and proceed.

Abi you go dey find Notare public to help you sign affidavit because you wan fhuck?

I stand with Kemen. Na man you be.

1 Like

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by ayblack: 7:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
Hummm. Kemen shld hav been careful though not to hav found himself in such a mess. But then i wish we cld hav more of d video footage at least an hour before n an after to be able to really get a clearer picture of what happened.
So unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by dottyeah(m): 7:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
stories that touches the balls grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by naijaboylive(m): 7:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
dadavivo:
She once told this useless big lips that she doesn't like the idea of him sleeping on her bed, but as a fool he is, he didn't listen. Now he's a palmwine tapper in Uyo

You're an idiot and you know that!
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Klinee: 7:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Kemen is a dull liar..

What we saw embarassed

The duvet was inside her menstrual pad abi...

The mumu boy said he was looking at the cameras to see if day don break undecided

Which kyn olodo liar be this one

And people will believe

This confirms what my Sunday school teaher taught me
"Some people have sold their sense of dignity and honesty that they will lie even when caught red-handed"
Fool!!!!! did u see him putting his hand in her menstrual pad? I watch the video I didn't see what will warrant this guy being disqualified. The whole scenero in the house is all about lascivious act. The why exempting him doing his own.

2 Likes

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by dadavivo: 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
naijaboylive:

You're an idiot and you know that!
just like you abi?
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Vicolan: 7:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
citytv:
Bloody liar,kemen u are an idiot

U harsh ooooo..Sorry buhari dey call u ooo...This life na jeje oooo
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by dadavivo: 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
barallanee:
BT ah kinda believe him sha....we r jux der to condemn nt to listen
how can you believe a blatant liar from week 1. That's crazy. Kemen is a con artist. He can try as much as he wants to maneuver around his mistake. But just watch he will commit the same somewhere else
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by barallanee(f): 8:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
dadavivo:
how can you believe a blatant liar from week 1. That's crazy. Kemen is a con artist. He can try as much as he wants to maneuver around his mistake. But just watch he will commit the same somewhere else
owkk sir,sorry sir
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by dadavivo: 8:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
Klinee:
Fool!!!!! did u see him putting his hand in her menstrual pad? I watch the video I didn't see what will warrant this guy being disqualified. The whole scenero in the house is all about lascivious act. The why exempting him doing his own.
how will you see anything wrong in him being disqualified.. kemen is well known for telling lies, which even Ebuka exposed him once. He even got himself punishment with marvis. Cos he won't stop conspiracy against other house mates.
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Prinszevor(m): 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
citytv:
if Kemen Is An Idiot Den U Ursef U An She Goat If U Cn See De Tru Abt Wat Took Place Dat 9ite Tboss Is One Playin Game Here So Dnt Say Wat U Dnt Knw Ok
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by madjune(m): 8:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
3rd grade lie.

If this guy was innocent, his reactions upon the disqualification would have been spontaneous.

Viewers would have seen through his sincerity.
Even BB would have felt guilty.
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Prinszevor(m): 8:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
dadavivo:
She once told this useless big lips that she doesn't like the idea of him sleeping on her bed, but as a fool he is, he didn't listen. Now he's a palmwine tapper in Uyo
U b mumu a big fool uneaikot

1 Like

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by progress69: 8:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
Divay22:
I thought this issue has died(even if it has not been buried)
This guy still can't come to the fact that he is out......

Gat no time for this...TOO MUCH DRAMA EVERYWHERE

It was totally unfair to him. I stood on this since....cos everyone kept saying he fingered the white witch like they had infrared eyes.

1 Like

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by odinga1of: 8:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
citytv:

Shuoo abeg sisi take am easy n suffry on KEMEN
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Divay22(f): 8:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
progress69:

It was totally unfair to him. I stood on this since....cos everyone kept saying he fingered the white witch like they had infrared eyes.
Are you still standing on it undecided undecidedbro abeg commot your leg for high voltage o grin grin grin

Their house drama is too much
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by jabojafa(m): 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
graciella:
.1 ban the show! It has no morals. What's the aim of that show?
.2 they did ojoro, so they didn't want kemen to take "his share"?
.3 he wanted to "cuddle" Tboss? As what
frnds wit benefits
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by dadavivo: 8:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
Prinszevor:
if Kemen Is An Idiot Den U Ursef U An She Goat If U Cn See De Tru Abt Wat Took Place Dat 9ite Tboss Is One Playin Game Here So Dnt Say Wat U Dnt Knw Ok
what's kemen doing on her bed? According to Efe and bally, they said they warned him to leave the girl alone,she's not feeling you but the useless dog won't listen. He wants to take advantage of a drunk lady.
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Uzosaint(m): 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
Tboss 'Whitewitch' see your head see 25million.
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Uzosaint(m): 9:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
BB no go feel any guilt even if Kemen had shown remorse and don't forget the show is all about the money so you wouldn't expect any housemates to have supported him cos everybody there is on OYO can't you ask yourself why TTT is now avoiding Bisola is cos of same thing no be tomorrow nah Bisola go talk her own and you would still see housemates that will support her so is all about the money if say nah lie go ask OBO
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by mims20(f): 9:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
dadavivo:
if I hear sey I no tag you,. Kemen is already hated by Nigerians, atleast voting closed by 7pm on that Saturday. Atleast no one we say its because of Tboss kemen couldn't get plenty vote. Kemen have being irritating people since week 1. He thinks with his muscles all the girls including Bisola love him. How many house mates have been given warning of misbehavior from Ebuka and Bigbrother. But instead he crept into a lady bed butt naked with only robe. Deeping fingers​in a woman's vaginna, na there the N25M dey abi?
shut up,so he should go and commit suicide because some Nigerians hated him. as he said above its not their first time of sleeping together in the same bed and its only the two of them that knows exactly what happened since u were not under the blanket with them. think and read post carefully before posting comments please.
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by souloho19(m): 9:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
barallanee:
owkk sir,sorry sir

The guy carry the matter for head dey hawk am o...e tire me
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by dadavivo: 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
Uzosaint:
Tboss 'Whitewitch' see your head see 25million.
try get sense.

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by progress69: 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
Divay22:
Are you still standing on it undecided undecidedbro abeg commot your leg for high voltage o grin grin grin

Their house drama is too much

I don't watch the poo. And i can bet with my left testis, that majority of the online judges just read comments and oassed their own judgement.

I looked for the so called video....when the drama was everywhere to see exactly what happened.., I couldn't just judge with that!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) / 2021: BBNaija Returns With Season Six - N90 Million Grand Prize To Be Won / Meu Corazon Insisté Lola Vulcan: My Heart Beats For Lola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.